Whites have never been oppressed and reverse racism isn't a thing

Whites have never been oppressed and reverse racism isn't a thing.

Discuss.

Attached: Untitled4.png (520x289, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefields.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/oppression
youtube.com/watch?v=2vFO0OlcE4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Whites have never been oppressed
Doesn't mean others aren't currently trying, it is good right to right back against it to prevent it.

>reverse racism isn't a thing.

Correct, it's just racism

>dat flag
>dat text
Why U make dis thread?
Go away

Attached: 9FF6CD96-755B-4BC1-9194-86BD661F9CC7.jpg (250x200, 18K)

>reverse racism

Bigotry is Bigotry, no matter what the skin colour is.

try manipulating the english language to get out of that one faggit. ('mu racism requires a power distance, cos my purple haired college teacher said so')

Monarch programming is worse than "le oppression", it is a violation of international treaties mixed with some of the worst crimes the local laws can cover.

Ottoman slave trade
Mongol slave trade
Barbary slave trade
Current South Africa and Zimbabwe

Attached: mfnc50ci5ba11[1].jpg (850x400, 88K)

There were slaves of all races in the Ottoman empire. They didn't care about the race of the slave. By comparison look at the stated reason the south gave for maintaining slavery: battlefields.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

Admitting whites are superior to own the racists.

There is no such thing as racism

What was done to the blacks with slavery though?

>There were slaves of all races in the Ottoman empire. They didn't care about the race of the slave.
Yes they did. White slaves were typically sexual slaves or Janissaries. Nigs and other shitskins would be used as laborers.

live in a majority non-white place in the U.S and then try to tell me that.

> the Irish for 800 years.
> the Italians
> all of the balkans for hundreds of years
>the Germans
> the Spanish
> the Scottish
> the Russians under the mongols
> any whites living under communism

None of your examples are prolonged instances of racial hatred bud.

I'll add they were oppressed for ethnicity NOT skin color. Yikes. Like do you think "WHITE" is an ethnicity?

niggers sold rival niggers

>assuming that ethnicity is the deepest division between humans.

The whites against them though.

>implying I assumed that
Nice Strawman.

Also the oppression of these groups existed regardless of whether or not they were black you absolute fucking mongoloid. Being opressed and murdered is only real if it’s because of skin color is the most retarded argument one can make.

Worthless, rulebreaking troll thread

Report, do not reply.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Respond fucko

whites oppress themselves.. thats how we get better or turn into pussies if we dont

>Being opressed and murdered is only real if it’s because of skin color is the most retarded argument one can make.
How so? It shows that blacks are actually oppressed by skin color and others are oppressed by different reasons other than being white. This is relevant to the discussion that whites have never been oppressed.

Racism is good, and there is nothing wrong with any kind of supremacy. All that matters is strength and domination

Oh look, another normie who's knowledge of history starts in the 1600s. Europeans have been invaded and oppressed by non-Europeans plenty of times. Every group has suffered oppression from another group at some point in time.

racism is racism regardless of who historically oppressed whom. racism is in the heart.

Whites have been. Your troll thread is weak. Because by saying that what was done to whites wasn’t oppression you are also saying those same things done to blacks wasn’t oppression either. Blacks were enslaved because they sold themselves into slavery. They didn’t even have the wheel when they made contact with Europeans.

In America, only partially true. Indentured servants, Fags, Irish, Italians, and Catholics have all once been denied essential services, technically making them oppressed. Still not on the scale as the niggos tho

>reverse racism isn't a thing
yea never heard of that, sounds pretty gay.
however racism still is a thing, doesn't matter who its targeted to, you cunt.

>Whites have been.
No they have not. Every citation above involved other races so race isn't a factor there but other factors, like ethnicity for Germans and Irish or the Ottoman freeing the whites first.

You'd have to show that this was divorced from their race, which this doesn't show.

>Whites
define that term first

How about the arab slave trade and centuries of slavers trading people they got from Europe that were often castrated? You're just a troll though, you'll probably say that's bullshit.

There are no references of anti-white sentiment for the Arab Slave Trade (which traded people other than whites).

Thats not what he asked tard

his words were

What does oppression have to do with race?
If his first statement was about race then I would agree with you

>What does oppression have to do with race?
Everything.

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/oppression

>a situation in which people are governed in an unfair and cruel way and prevented from having opportunities and freedom:

Every human being has the right to freedom from oppression.
War, famine and oppression have forced people in the region to flee from their homes.
the oppression of women

That source makes no explicit connection between race and oppression

>a situation in which people are governed in an unfair and cruel way and prevented from having opportunities and freedom:

It was the Irish and Italian's religion that was the source of their mistreatment, aka oppression, therefore, these *white* people were *oppressed*

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 31K)

̶W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶ racism isn't a thing.

There is also only one reason blacks were traded. They were cheap slaves. Some people kept Irish slaves up until slavery ended. It wasn't because of hate but because of price. African tribes traded rival tribesmen for rock bottom prices. Mostly it was African slavers selling to white people. They figured they could make a quick coin or two. These lies about white people actually going into the heart of Africa is fictional, white people don't handle Malaria as well as black people do. Many would have died staying too long in Africa.

I guess that means you guys should get away from us. Escape from the horrible white man, and his horrible white land. Escape far faaaar away to your own land, your own system of government, your own everything. THAT WAY if it doesn't work out, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

That's clearly the best option for you and your people.... right?

Attached: hyde react.png (466x492, 187K)

You're an idiot I'll discuss it when you pick up a history book and read it first.

Now go be a slave to some black family - fucking hypocrite

Attached: stlluystu.png (592x680, 190K)

Attached: 34234.png (576x746, 37K)

We were never oppressed, because we're superior to everybody. Nobody was able to conquer us. You're genetically inferior.

you look jewish

>That source makes no explicit connection between race and oppression
We're discussing whites and their oppression for being white. Your examples showcase whites being oppressed by reasons other than being white. It's rather simple.

Obvious bait is obvious

Wait...really?

>There is also only one reason blacks were traded. They were cheap slaves. Some people kept Irish slaves up until slavery ended. It wasn't because of hate but because of price.
The dehumanization of people by race is still racism. White people are not a globally oppressed minority.

but they ARE a minority no?

fair enough user, but it would still be idiotic to claim whites have never been oppressed.

A more apt claim would be whites have never been racial oppressed, or oppressed because of their race. I can, for the most part, agree with that reasoning.

Maybe there are isolated incidents in history, but nothing on the scale and impact of the Atlantic slave trade.

Still, either way humans have always treated humans different from them like shit, so It's honestly a pedantic argument at this point

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (278x181, 7K)

excellent, but keep the sample format the same... Either 40/100 jews owned slaves, 3.5/100 whitse owned slaves
or
4/10 jews owned slaves, 0.4/10 whites owned slaves.

>whites have never been oppressed.
Whites have never been oppressed for being white.

Yo can I get a source on that, legitimately curious, but obviously skeptical

But not globally oppressed.

You're just a fucking critical theory snowflake. You can't think beyond your programming. I am not personally responsible for the acts of my ancestors. Any attempt to hold me accountable for something my ancestors did is futile, I refuse it on the face of it.

By that logic we're all murderers, rapists and racists. That includes all peoples black, brown, beige and white.

>I am not personally responsible for the acts of my ancestors.
But I never claimed you were. All I claimed is:
>Whites have never been oppressed and reverse racism isn't a thing.

Which is correct.

That is literally the point of this post. The point is to get people to discuss.

Are people capable of being against whiteness, whatever you define that as? Would you say it's possible to be anti-white? If the answer is yes changing the definition of racism does absolutely nothing.

>Whites have never been oppressed for being white.
...um, yeah, gotcha. I'm asking a different question buddy...

>it would still be idiotic to claim whites have never been oppressed.
For other reasons than their race. You can agree with that right?? that you can simultaneously be white while being oppressed, and those two factors are entirely disconnected.

>Whites have been oppressed throughout history.
>Reverse racism isn’t real, it’s just racism.
Kill yourself faggot.

>Are people capable of being against whiteness, whatever you define that as?
Of course. The strongest voices against white supremacy are ironically whites.

Have whites been oppressed for being white though?

Then would agree anti-whiteness is morally objectionable? I would say it is. Based on the principle you're attacking people based an immutable trait.

>The strongest voices against white supremacy are ironically whites.
It's actually not ironic. White supremacists are fucking tards who claim to represent all of the white race. I, and most of my fellow whites, don't want to be associated with them and their views.

All examples of "white" oppression was not for being white. There is no racial oppression here.

>Then would agree anti-whiteness is morally objectionable?
Sure but the examples presented are all not about racism against whiteness or being anti-white.

What is world war 1? What is ww2? What are the Highland clearances?
How many British sailors died to stop the slave trade?

You know that it was the BRITISH EMPIRE that stopped the slave trade?
youtube.com/watch?v=2vFO0OlcE4Y

Attached: angloflags.png (3205x4545, 2.17M)

>What is world war 1? What is ww2? What are the Highland clearances?
>How many British sailors died to stop the slave trade?

Aren't all those examples not about white oppression because it doesn't involve whites being oppressed for being white?

>You know that it was the BRITISH EMPIRE that stopped the slave trade?
Literally nothing to do with the fact that white oppression doesn't exist.

>reverse racism isn't a thing.

i agree. racism is racism no matter what race is being targeted.

yo I appreciate your vexillology

(OP)
Racism is discriminating and/or stereotyping an entire race of people with prejudice. There are a number (however small) of African American people who discriminate against caucasian people. So no, it's no "reverse racism". It's called racism and black people can be racist too.

Attached: kill-all-whites.png (630x319, 20K)

Any particular reason you didn't respond to my comment OP? Is it because you know that I'm right????

Attached: Beetlejuice.jpg (350x348, 25K)

or he just left his computer, idk man nobody cares if you're right on the internet. Im gonna go jack off now

enough of your faggotry, what is dhimmitude....white christians being unfairly taxed, having thier land stolen from them, theyre children sold into slavery and their women raped because they were white christians.....oppressed by ottoman muslim turkroaches, targeted not because of their skin color per se, but because of their culture, white christian culture.....not all blacks have been oppressed either you fucknugget, look at Ethiopia as an example

>reverse racism

So you're a retard. What a shame.

Rape is still rape if a man is the victim. It isn't "reverse rape."

Racism is still racism if it's against white people. It isn't "reverse racism."

Attached: 64.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

The word "slave" comes from the word "slav", who inhabited a large part of Eastern Europe, were taken as slaves by the Muslims of Spain during the 9th century AD.

Reverse racism? That's just plain racism. Do some research.

>kill all whites!
>sheeeiiit mang I beez hungray

Alright. Do you understand that white people have been oppressed throughout history too?
Or are we are somehow immune to nature trying to fuck with us? That our white skin is a magic shield that prevents us from the harsh environments that white people evolved from? Pale skin is adapted to harsh winters. It is because the sushine is very thin in northern Europe. And I live on some islands in North-Western Europe. You can't even tell which country I come from. Am I English? Probably. Am I Welsh? Less likely. Am I Northern Irish? Maybe. Am I Scottish? Perhaps.

Take away your computer, aircraft, medicine. They are all inventions of the white man.
Is this "cultural appropriation"? No. Because the white man shares these discoveries and inventions.
White people are about 14% of the total human population, yet we have brought more than any other group to benefit humanity.

and thats why you will lose again and agian and again you simply are too stupid