Kms now

kms now

Attached: kms 1.png (812x839, 1.17M)

Attached: click grenade.jpg (125x84, 2K)

45K upvotes

if we live to 100 why shouldn't you just do stupid funny things until you're 30 or 40

what's the rush

I feel like pictures speak a thousand words, and I am onboard with not giving a fuck about what others think, but there is a line, and no one knows where it is anymore

Is that a arrested development reference?

>dressing up in a dumb costume from a popular show
>at a Halloween party
what’s the issue here? Halloween is the time to do retarded shit like this for a laugh.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch much of that stuff, I didn't get a chance to even cringe at this before deciding to post it, that is how far gone I am

You've never heard of the condition known as Never-nude? There are dozens of us! Dozens!

check out this kike op, holy shit that's high effort

is every single top comment on reddit an arrested development reference? It isn't even an actual conversation, it is literally just people shouting random stuff based on something that sparked a neuron from what they just heard or saw...npc's

It is a "cosplay" of Tobias Funke from Arrested Development. The character itself is known to make a lot of references to his underlying homosexuality but apparently being unaware of it.

What even is this

this iexplains why the reddit demographic is all over it? i guess....ugh

Well it's a pretty popular tv show. Here's an image of the character, so you can see why the fag at plebbit chose that attire.

As for the "blue myself", it's a joke from the show where Tobias is trying to get into the Blue Man Group but he fails the auditions and he says something like "I'm afraid I just blue myself". He's always making some remarks that other people take as referencing his homosexuality but he's unaware of it.

Attached: Season_1_Character_Promos_-_Tobias_Fünke_02.jpg (485x486, 59K)

>naziboi freaking out because he doesn't catch the Arrested Development reference

Attached: 1528661747731.jpg (500x375, 25K)

im not hip.....look at me.........in my own little world

Tobias is straight. This is canon.
You really think a psychoanalyst wouldn’t recognize their own sexuality?

That sentiment is part of the core of bugmanhood.

why is reddit so GAY????????

>Arrested Development jokes in 2018

Attached: hjgsudfy807sd60f87.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>ace ventura memes in 2018

>psychoanalyst
analrapist

Lol he was also black

Jokes are lame in text form.

>tfw my stepmother is a nevernude and we saw that episode together
>she started crying and left the room. Hasn’t watched tv since
Why is life so weird bros?

Attached: E9A01BBF-6FFC-48D1-8587-48ABA2F2C0C1.jpg (710x473, 79K)

This is actually a pretty great costume for people who understand it. And a pretty great show that rewards super observant autismos like us. Anyone against this has full blown retardation.