Brazil now joins the ranks of Russia, The Philippines, and America...

Brazil now joins the ranks of Russia, The Philippines, and America, where a democratically elected president wields power through fear, calls to violence, and the dismantling of democratic safeguards. We live in perilous times. We must each of us work to stop this dark tide.

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1056688294543679490

Attached: Capture.png (648x443, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>russia
>democracy
>america
>democracy

George Takei should be impaled on 5 feet of rebar and left to slowly die in the desert sun.

>America
>Through fear
Someone tell this jap he needs to calm down

And what exactly do you expect your hoards of liberal followers to do? Post more annoying nonsense on twitter? Retweet more of your annoying nonsense? Get the shit kicked out of them when they try to act like revolutionaries when there's nothing to actually oppose besides the peace and prosperity that allows you to spend all your time making posts about this inane drivel?

Go home JIDF

>Trump
>Ruling through fear
The only people who are afraid of him are liberals

>Putin
>Ruling through fear
Идитe нa хyй, пиндocы.

What an idiot. Doesn't he know the good that Duterte has done for the Phillipines? I stayed in Davao in the south Phillipines for 3 weeks and I can tell you that Davao in Phillipines fucking love DU30 (Duterte). Why? Because they are trying to do business and there were thugs everywhere, selling drugs and kidnapping Canadians, and Duterte became mayor of the Phillipines and said "you can shoot drug pushers and thugs with no consequences." So the cops did that, and now Davao is booming. Investment is up there!

Takei is a faggot for one. But why does he have to be a retard? In the Phillipines, at major airports, the airport employees will plant bullets in your luggage & extort you for money with the threat of jailtime for finding it your luggage. This was a common occurrence. When Duterte got elected he literally said "Everyone will lose their jobs if there is another bullet found in someone's luggage." How can you possibly take this as a bad thing?

People are fucking retarded. Bring on the far-right governments. Hopefully they can destroy the media that tells people these bullshit lies. I hope Takei is willing to be talked down from the ledge.

Welcome to the cool club

He's right, you know.
>#EndDemocracy
>#VoteBlue
actblue.com

Attached: antifa on first amendment.png (631x631, 118K)

Welcome, brazil.
We're going to retake our countries together.

>democratically elected president
>Russia

Attached: 1533617239336.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

Takei. Isn't he the guy who molested a young man on the Howard stern show

Wasnt the NDAA of 2012 (signed into law on new years eve) quite a 'dismantling of democratic safeguards'?

If I were a psychiatrist I'd set up shop in the US and make billions only treating histrionic personality disorder.

Attached: 1540093206178.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>GeorgeTakei

Attached: 1526034628310.gif (500x375, 1.74M)

>BOLSONARO WILL TAKE AWAY MY RIGHT TO MOLEST BRAZILIAN HUNKS

Attached: wp5iq.gif (500x375, 1.87M)

uhhh has george takei done anything for brazil? has he even been here fighting for something?
why should i give a fuck about what he says?

Cry more leftist scum

I understand more and more why everyone has hated faggots throughout history.

All of these angry pizzagate freaks. Boy are they scared now.

>We must each of us work to stop this dark tide
I'm sorry George, it's still going to come out no matter what you stick in there

Wait a second, they think they're the good guys?

Attached: 1486785140446.jpg (500x500, 80K)

>Tagay

Do faggots like this guy actually believe their own hyperbole?

WTF is this?

Choro livre

Brazil, Philippines, Russia and America should unite and rape Europe

Spare me you Nip faggot

Through his loose asshole no less.

The elites wont put up insubordinate electorates for much longer.
The grand reaction is coming.

Attached: Pedro_Carmona_durante_golpe_Chavez_2002.jpg (340x250, 26K)

I just wish Trump would put up a wall to keep the dark tide from flowing in.

I can only hope that the Germanbros follow suit before they completely destroy their country.

Sulu grabbing the D

Sulu jacking off a straight guy on Sterns show.
Welcome to Jow Forums

>The KGB and known russian communist putin is working with capitalist silicon valley zionists and American Neo-nazi Alt-righters to overthrow democracy and bring about the fourth reich to own the libs
This russia conspiracy shit is somehow even stupider than alex jones' rants and gay frogs and pedophile interdimentional vampires

Attached: absolute unit.jpg (700x464, 115K)

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day!!!

I don't give a shit what people think, Brazil is a dog shit country. I will.never accept them being grouped up in the same grouping as us. Favela monkeys just kill each other already

he has a right to say this mornoic shit but it should be a crime to spread it like this. If i wanted to know what this absolute half wit fag had to say id follow him, i dont need it reposted.

>Putin-kun
>Democratically elected.
lmao, the radiation from the photon torpedoes had an effect on him after all the years.

>2018
>still thinking that accusing others of what you do is an effective social control tactic
It's the new era, are you afraid commie bitch?

I love how these kikes can't help but tell us which countries are on the right track: the ones they criticize most.
Russia, America, Philippines, Poland, Hungary etc.

these people hate democracy when it doesn't go their way.

stay mad faggot

why has he never run for office?

Putin is based no homo

A fate he would most likely enjoy

wtf, I love brazil now
uma delicia

Who dis cutie hnnng

Nobody cares about a third rate, has been actor anymore, except a few aging nerds at a Star Trek convention

He's right you know

wouldn't you like to know

Attached: 1523078182704.png (750x558, 803K)

A lot of words to say your gay op

How fast would such a death be? If I were to just shove a 5 foot metal pole up someone's ass, how far up could I shove it before they were fucked? Wouldn't they lose consciousness pretty quickly after few internal organs were destroyed and they were bleeding internally like crazy?

You come here quoting a washed up celebrity?

You’re fucking retarded.

i would like to witness this in a non homo way

>George Takei
>Molested as youth then coincidentally became homosexual

Attached: oh-my-takei.gif (245x186, 401K)

Idk mate, in russia most people don't really give a shit about putin and just live their lives desu

Attached: ss (2018-09-25 at 04.15.54).png (363x349, 250K)

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

He molested a young man back in the 80s, and I think he did manhandle some guys genitals on the Howard Stern show, but it was the former incident rather than the latter that caused him to fall from grace.

>Why are we so unpopular?
>Couldn’t be our never ending dismantling of societal norms and outlandish offense at everything
>Nope, it’s right wing hatred
Yes, we hate you. We hate you because you’re destroying the civilized world and making people miserable

womp womp

Good goy.

Attached: 0c3.jpg (297x216, 10K)

God,l I hope he dies before Shatner. I couldn't take it if the Eternal AmeriNip outlived a confirmed Jow Forums shitposter.

>Democracy isn't democracy unless I like the results
Muslims got it right when it comes to fags

didnt bolsonaro get almost killed by a communist?

these freaks have no shame

My understanding is that Brazil has been in the midst of a "dark tide" for quite a while, what with the highest murder rate in the world and a struggling economy born in large part from the liberal politicians laundering money for their own benefit. Why in the holy fuck would Brazilians continue to support a party that's failed to do anything but create chaos an anarchy for the better part of two decades?

Yes pleaae

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3000x3707, 3.04M)

Nice. Very nice. I can visualize this with no difficulty. I can almost hear the sound of buzzing flies over a subtle background accompaniment of waning shallow breaths. Good night ZGeorge.

There’s a journo from VICE Brazil who said Bolsonaro represents both Russian eurasianism and the “western values that we consider the enemy”
Not only he has admitted they despise western values, he combined two massive different ideologies

He's got Republicanphobia

>faggot gooks comments on social media
>has any value

I sure hope that guy flies a starship better than he maintains a sober, sophisticated understanding of the world...

>tfw you will always be represented by these people

Ask the Romanians. They pioneered that kind of shit

Attached: Vlad_Tepes_-_Blatt_2.jpg (488x696, 620K)

I absolutely despise that faggot.

Isn't this the same guy that votes and shills for a party that put him and his family in a prison camp?

>look at these scared white males clinging onto what little hope they have left. Just give up and accept that we are on the right side of history!!

>We must push back against this dark tide!!

Oh the arrogance and hubris

He sounds...butthurt

Quit posting this shit it doesn’t even make sense

Because this same party deeply involved in corruption, both in the traditional sense and the corruption of values and societal fabric sense, a party which is led by a guy who is in fucking jail because he’s a thief, tried to sold themselves as the “moral” and “democratic” option against the “barbarian authoritarian”
Fuck them that’s what we said

Am I wrong, or should degenerates be very afraid?

>pedophile interdimentional vampires
they exist dou... and frogs are gay by nature

Attached: 1516830067945.png (1024x702, 177K)

As a Chinese, I will be very happy to see that one day China will use nuclear bombs to blow up the United States into wasteland, together with all niggas and faggots.

>George Teh-Gay

Attached: putin04.jpg (720x580, 44K)

> stop this dark tide
We're trying, slant-eyes.

Attached: lisa.jpg (640x480, 46K)

doesn't george takei have some tiny kid dicks to suck

They no shit think they're Harry Potter fighting Hitler.

Attached: fiction.jpg (1500x1500, 612K)

Bandido bom é bandido morto

oy vey, the democratically elected leader is a threat to democracy

>Cries about the electoral system in america and how democracy is dead
>Cries about the fact that Trump lost the popular vote but still won

Yet, they cry about a candidate that won the popular vote in a democratic election by more than 10 million votes. Kek'd.
This proves the already obvious though, it wouldn't have mattered if Trump won the popular vote aswell. It would just be another loss of "discussion" topic for the leftists.

>In the Phillipines, at major airports, the airport employees will plant bullets in your luggage & extort you for money with the threat of jailtime for finding it your luggage. This was a common occurrence. When Duterte got elected he literally said "Everyone will lose their jobs if there is another bullet found in someone's luggage." How can you possibly take this as a bad thing?
first baste leaf post Ive seen in months

>Oh my

Attached: 1518069108142.jpg (1010x1024, 108K)

Thinking of Duterte giving his country the ol' "Chinese opium recovery treatment" makes my dick hard.

Oh no the pedo fag is angry

Quite an achievement, Brazil. Welcome to our ranks.

Here’s to fear, violence, and dismantling democratic safeguards.

Attached: EADDA889-536D-4721-BCDF-22730567EAE8.png (334x506, 124K)

fuck off chink. seeing all the vids of people beating up kids and people not giving a fuck about running each other over in broad daylight makes me think your whole country should be glassed. heres your ((you)) faggot.

>Have vote
>Vote doesn't go leftist way
>We need to vote again!
>Omg democracy is dead because our candidate didn't win!
These people need to be purged asap