Canada is the best country in the world. prove me wrong

Canada is the best country in the world. prove me wrong.
pro tip: you can't
>safe
>good economy
>free healthcare
>low taxes
>high minimum wage
>not involved in world conflicts
>caring leader

Attached: 1540664218468.png (1000x1119, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TnP0PiYZUrU
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/massive-theft-village-cheese-mill-1.3998872
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/04/28/three-men-sentenced-for-18-million-quebec-maple-syrup-heist.html
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/playing-a-high-steaks-game-66620
youtube.com/watch?v=1AVHOfrt0pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/TnP0PiYZUrU

Attached: 1540178706028s.jpg (250x123, 2K)

boring bait

You have the highest cost of food in the world yet the lowest population density of the G7 which should result in the lowest food prices as you have the most arable land and grazing area for herd

Attached: food-sadist-leaf-price-collage.jpg (5000x5000, 3.99M)

everyone seems to like Canada but it looks like you are going to get nigged out and go to shit like large swathes of North America

>any of these
>true
lol

>low taxes
Don't even know where to start with this bait

Lol, no.

it's the Polack who posts Nunavut prices

I'm not the Pole.

>$70/kg for cheese in canada

Attached: $69.90 kg leaf cheese.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

i go grocery shopping it's not that high i can guarantee it

$15 for some ground beef

Attached: $15 ground beef.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

on average i only spend 200-300 dollars grocery shopping comes out around 230 including taxes

Shhh. Don’t actually tell them it’s good. If everyone keeps thinking this is cuckland, they’ll fuck off and leave us alone. I don’t wanna share this shit.

Dont bother. Its some pole trying to force a meme.

this nigger pole posts pictures from a far north mining camp

Attached: OCT-19-34243-412.jpg (3119x2943, 1.35M)

sorry user

you're so embarrassed by your nigger tier state you hide your subhuman flag.. you worked in britain cleaning toliets sure.. brits make half our wages pay twice our rate of tax and still borrow $70b a year to break even.

Attached: Screenshot_73.png (460x334, 11K)

Cheese heists are a thing in Canada

>More than 145 kg cheese stolen from southwestern Ontario shop

>Stolen cheese includes 3.2 kilogram blocks of havarti, five wheels of gouda and 18 kilograms of cheese curds

>Police in southwestern Ontario are looking for thieves who made off with more than 145 kilograms of cheese, worth an estimated $6,200.

>$43/kg

Gangs in Canada will actually case out cheese factories, break in, steal the cheese then fence it to pizza shops

>cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/massive-theft-village-cheese-mill-1.3998872

Attached: leaf cheese heists.png (870x1028, 779K)

Delete this picture plz.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

It's not a meme food prices are too fucking high in Toronto

In Canada, police release the names of the cheeses and the amounts stolen down to 100 grams.

>Police released a long list of the stolen cheeses that includes two 3.2 kilogram blocks of havarti, five wheels of gouda, 18 kilograms of cheese curds, more than 30 kilograms of cheddar, and 10 kilograms of sizzling hot jalapeno.

Investigators are seeking the public's assistance. Const. Ed Sanchuk says someone in the community will have information that will assist police with this investigation.

>10 KEYS OF SIZZLING HOT JALAPENO

Attached: trudeau cripple.png (930x694, 1.39M)

$50 for some small steaks

Attached: $50 steaks.jpg (932x900, 382K)

We charge 300% tariffs on imported cheese. You've been told this dozens of times. Subhuman Polack.

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (673x433, 20K)

>tfw i remember seeing that on the news
that's the super expensive cheese from Quebec it's gotta be

>$34 for some chicken

Attached: $34 chicken.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

what city is this pic from?

This subhuman Polack spends 10hrs a day telling us we don't know what we spend on groceries. Then he tells us 24% of our population, Quebecois, are non-white despite the fact our minimum wage is more than what Polish doctors make.

Attached: Screenshot_87.png (430x628, 606K)

Only if you don't know how to shop for sales. Illiteracy is not my problem.

Attached: dudeweedlmao.png (253x293, 112K)

Attached: Screenshot_92.png (431x507, 553K)

Attached: Screenshot_91.png (430x380, 413K)

> prove me wrong.

No.

Attached: Screenshot_88.png (424x448, 506K)

>10 kilograms of sizzling hot jalapeno

What the fuck kind of cheese is this?

Attached: DAHNALD BLUMPFFF.jpg (199x253, 7K)

Top one says $39

He posts shit from the same northern mining camp. He got caught posting chocolate bars from a remote TC truckstop yesterday.

Attached: Screenshot_90.png (429x504, 558K)

those are the prices i see at no frills

>tfw costs $4 + 13% tax for a 220g bag of chips

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29 Superstore.png (1566x997, 348K)

Poles are subhuman. Sometimes he larps as a Brit but the average British household makes $2k more than the average Canadian individual. I pay 5% sales tax they pay 21%. etc. British "conservatives" want higher taxes and more gun control than our communist NPD poo-led party.

Attached: charles-rothschild.jpg (600x430, 37K)

REEE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT. THOSE ARE JUST EXPENSIVE CHIPS

canadians will steal anything in bulk worth money. Trailer Park Boys is not entirely satire

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/04/28/three-men-sentenced-for-18-million-quebec-maple-syrup-heist.html

You plug in a Nunavut address like last time?

>committing genocide on its largest ethnic population
yeah its pretty based

GTA m8, this is the price from my local store, fucking god damn Toronto area is hell

>Milk costs $14/gallon in Canada

Attached: $14 gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Those chips are $0.75 here if anyone cares

Salami costs $100/kg in Canada

Attached: $100 kg salami.png (1918x944, 2.69M)

this

those chips are "on sale" for 2.97 where I am, sadly that's probably a real price

Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>It was a Saturday afternoon, which typically meant long lines at checkout. Not that it mattered. Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.

>canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162

In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke.

Attached: tpb meat heist.jpg (1170x658, 158K)

just fuck our shit up

Attached: JUSTin_truedope_420.jpg (420x420, 77K)

Low taxes
Caring leader
Good economy
Safe

HAHHAHAHAHA
Get real your fucking cuck. None of these are true.

Attached: 1535311678366.png (390x560, 661K)

>drinking (((milk))) or caring about the price
figures you would, fucking polish retard

Fuck off Mr Lahey!

They actually put anti-theft devices on small blocks of cheese because cheese theft is a huge problem for grocery chains, same with cold cuts, they put security tags on the bag of deli cold cuts now

They even have security camera warnings on all the cheese and meat aisles
>pic related

Attached: salami stealers beware.png (520x546, 562K)

I can buy those from a convenience store for like $1.50 after tax.

no it doesn't stop spreading misinformation

I don't really care and I don't know why you're doing this but it upsets people big time which is A-OK in my books.

keep it up you weird faggot

Attached: 1537903387652.png (618x357, 343K)

A small piece of cheese is unaffordable for most people

>$65.86/kg

Attached: $65.86 cheese.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

No content spam thread.

fuck you

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

never ever seen that EVER

That's save on foods you idiot. Go to local butchers.

Thats the large size, not the 50g bag for $1.50

no where was that pic from andrezj?

That small piece of cheese is less than an hour of minimum wage work over here. It would take a polish doctor two hours to earn that cheese.

Found the poorfag retard who can’t do math. It must be hard to count out peoples change at McDonald’s

Fuck save on. They're then worse than sobeys if you can believe that.

Fake and gay

its a shithole run by traitors

>canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/playing-a-high-steaks-game-66620

>Meat theft: Playing a high steaks game

>Meat thieves are costing you a bundle. Is high tech the answer?

>By David Sherman | July 21, 2016

>At many a store these days, rib-eyes, T-bones, roast and other meats are flying out the door. But not in customers’ carts. Rather, shoplifters are making off with proteins by the pound. Some blame high prices, others lax policing and increasingly brazen, organized thieves.

>In Quebec, stores are losing 1% of annual sales to shoplifters, or about $600 million annually, and it’s climbing.

>The go-to technology to stymie meat thieves has traditionally been electronic article surveillance tags, also called EAS or smart tags, embedded in labels. The tags set off an alarm if not deactivated at the cash. “It’s not foolproof but it works,” says Bruno Menard, who operates five IGAs in Montreal. He uses the tags on items priced more than $20, mostly meats, seafood and fine cheese.

>One problem with such tags is they have to be applied by staff, a time-consuming task at a busy meat counter moving 2,000 items a day. Another solution: tiny disposable tags hidden underneath meat on the Styrofoam tray or embedded in soaker pads that the butcher puts between the meat and the tray.

>Another alternative: anti-theft tags integrated into price stickers from Sync Technology, in Victoria. “It’s an adhesive and within is an RF circuit,” says Sync’s Nolan Wheeler. Every time a piece of cheese, meat or deli product is weighed and has a price sticker slapped on, that label includes an RF device that can trigger an alarm when stolen. The system can also send a warning to the store manager’s phone or tablet within one second, says Wheeler. The manager could perhaps then follow the thief to take down his licence plate number.

KEK THEY ACTUALLY PUT TAGS INTO DELI STICKERS AT THE DELI IN CANADA BECAUSE LEAFS HAVE TO STEAL DELI MEAT TO EAT IT

Attached: $16.60 steak.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

Even the big bags are only like $3. Online stores have horrible prices for things in Canada.

Sun Chips are $5.99/220g here.

Trudeau isn't a traitor
yeah in fucking Nunavut where it's 60 dollara for ducking steak

>Nunavut

Anyone can look at the sticker and say it was prepared for FOOD BASICS, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA, literally less than 50KM from the USA

Well the prices the pole posts 90% of the time are from Nunavut and other far north areas you guy do have retarded levels of taxes, 15-16 for a back of belmounts is ludicrous and 20+ for a750 of rot gut russian price is also crazy yet again I have only visited Ontario so it could be different elsewhere.

t. someone who lives within a 30 minuet drive of the US Canadian border

>big bags are only like $3.
>only $3 for 220grams of fried potatoes with salt
>only
They've conditioned consumers to be happy with the boiling water

>Trudeau isn't a traitor
kys

Attached: trudeau_soros_freeland.jpg (598x239, 24K)

You are the absolute gayest person to ever post on pol. To be quite frank, I'm almost amazed you're not dead from excessive gayness.

Attached: 1540773909321.jpg (581x800, 270K)

I live fucking 30 minutes from the border and I've never seen RFID at the deli or steak for 50 dolla8

WHATTTTTT!!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (680x680, 339K)

Cheese in poland costs 2.23 zł for 100g. This means a fully trained Polish doctor, who earns a meagre 16.89 zł/hr, would need to work for an hour and 20 minutes to afford a kilo of cheese.

I dunno about you, but $3 is like 12 minutes of minimum wage work. Not exactly going to cry about $3 dollars.

Trudeau is the definition of a traitor

He is trying to bring jihadi Jack here (he's never once been to Canada)

Our veterans are asking for too much, but i guess anyone can come in, we'll not close the border and then house these "irregulars" in hotels.

Oh and we'll import the syrian white helmets and give omar k 10.5 million!

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=1AVHOfrt0pQ

Attached: 37132038_676146936052058_1906075656689549312_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

kek Slavic countries are 3rd world shitholes

This is actually the correct price. They're slightly more expensive than average. No frills or its equivalent has these poverty bland chips for $1, but most brands are closer to $3.

Iceland, switzerland? What about them?

It's less than 5% of my hourly wage, however the fact consumers are fine with paying $3 for $0.30 worth of potatoes is proof of how boiling the frog slowly in an effective technique

The prices are from as follows:

Montreal
Vancouver
Southwestern Ontario (145KG cheese = $6,200 = $43/kg wholesale)
Markham (Toronto)
Vancouver
Calgary
Ottawa
Montreal
Toronto

Those are all cities with populations in the millions located within 50-100KM of the USA, not Nunavut.

Attached: narage megakek.jpg (858x536, 101K)

too gay and part of the eu

You can buy way cheaper chips dude. People who buy $3 bags of chips aren't doing it for lack of options.

that's just because it's a big city right?

Canadians have to shop around to get the best deal. Otherwise stores take advantage of prices here for sure.

Case in point: Target

They came up here, didn't realize (and other issues like French labeling)) they failed within a year.

I don't remember stake, salami or chicken costing that much when I was in Toronto last year.

>You can buy way cheaper chips
Of course, gotta have all the pleb brands for the abysmally poor GDP citizens

The RFID is disabled automatically when a cashier scans it. The de-activation occurs when it's scanned, it uploads it to the RFID database in the store so it won't go off when you leave with the RFID in your meat price sticker.

Nobody knows about it. It's part of it's appeal, because they don't physically take off some huge bulky thing off the thing.

>The More You Know...

>$42/kg butter in Canada

Attached: $42 a kg butter.png (396x784, 215K)

>safe
>good
>low
>free
Wow, nice buzzword compilation

I used to exclusively eat miss Vickie's and it was 4 dollars a bag. since then i switched to lays because it's was to expensive for that shit that's the only valid point the pole has

This guy is more full of shit than trudeau

m8 not true never seen it

>since then i switched to lays because it's was to expensive
You know shit is fucked when people think potatoes "are too expensive"

Remember, our #1 grocery chain is behind fixing the BREAD prices, fucking the most staple food of history and these greedy kikes are behind extorting the citizens, their heads should be on pitch forks for their blatant corruption but instead they've been granted legal immunity lmao