Get ready lads - she's running again!

The Absolute MADWOMAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=WePip2vHbfI

Attached: third time lucky.jpg (749x478, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vChc442OWY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when A/B testing goes horribly wrong, because you've only been doing it around sycophants

How can anyone take her seriously? She's the most disingenuous person on earth.
Literally radiates establishment control and power hunger.

Attached: 44306279_1998514863524836_2879351169069613056_n.jpg (469x468, 14K)

So does Trump though. He was literally born into the elite.

Cya soon hilldawg.

Attached: hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog-embattled-candidate-calls-3849952.png (500x417, 82K)

Trump is a real guy, and talks straight talk, which ordinary people relate to. Hillary is a deceitful snake with no personality, who will say whatever they tell her to, as long as she gets power.

Is it her, or the brace that's running?

Will she eventually get a Steven Hawking chair?

ROTHSCHILD SAID IT WAS MY TURN AND I SACRIFICED ALL THOSE WHITE CHILDREN SO BY BEELZEBUB I WILL BE BECOME PRESIDENT AND ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

looks like she's still wearing the exo-skeleton

Who do you think she hates the most?
>Bill
must feel incredibly jealous of him, and have penis envy. She always the jannetty to his michaels. Probably never even loved him, just stuck to him because it was her ticket to the top, endured everything even worldwide humiliation with the Lewinsky thing...all so she could get to the top. And then she failed. Twice.
>Obama
It was HER TURN! They stabbed Gore in the back so Bush would get in, and luckily Bush cheated to beat Kerry too, so 8 years of a deeply unpopular Republican president responsible for 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq and the 2008 crash happened on his watch. So basically the Dem was going to win no matter what, it was a slam dunk. All she had to do was get the Dem nomination. Easy peasy, right? She was the Queen in Waiting, had sympathy form the Lewinsky thing, carpetbagged her way to 8 years as 'the >le Senator from New York'. It was in the bag...until this Hawaiian Kenyan Indonesian black gay muslim nigga named, in the age of Bush, B'Iraq Hussein Osama. Slick motherfucker wcame in and stole it from right under her nose. Her dreams, her life, her destiny. Fucking Obongo! And then she had to kiss the ring! For 8 fucking years!
>Bernie
Dragged her down in a long nomination battle, bruised her and damaged her before...
>Trump
Madman who she had no answer to. The second man to steal HER dreams, HER destiny - this time putting the final nail in her coffin.

Yep I noticed it too. So obvious.

So was Teddy Roosevelt. Being born rich doesn’t automatically make u a power hungry sociopath. Trump is flawed but he comes across as authentic.

Eventually they'll just take her head off and connect it to some kind of life support machine and she'll be taking in adrenochrome intravenously through the back of her neck.

how many candidates will die?

I honestly say she hated Trump the most as he was suppose to be the pushover. She was more afraid of Rubio than him.

Keep giving speeches Killary. Stay on the news. You're one of the greatest gifts conservatives have you elitist cunt.

There's actually a conspiracy that Hawkings isn't even real, and he died a while ago. The person in the chair is a prop or a dummy. When you think about it, do we really have the technology to put words on a screen or talk through a robot with our minds?

>assuming she lives until 2020

Attached: F2B6EDB0-99E8-4C12-B623-43F4AA8ECC05.gif (480x270, 3.79M)

Attached: u89jyth7rf5.jpg (431x469, 91K)

Did she get any blow back at all for her comments about "no civility" right before this shooting and bomb attempt?

Attached: cancer cell.png (512x512, 49K)

What a shady fucking job that is to have. You're hired to hide a public figure from cameras. Can't imagine what kind of person they are out of work.

of course not

>says no

>SHES RUNNING IN 2020

>npc can't string more than two logical vertices together
need a upgrade!!!

this dusty old cunt cannot just give the fuck up

COUGHING FIT

How else would she avoid jail. If she proclaims she will be running against him, and she actually gets jailed. They will call Trump a Dictator, locking up his political opponents.

watch the full clip
she also says
>i'd like to be president
>the dem president in jan 2021 will have a lot of work to do, 'heavy lifting'
>i'm qualified to do that heavy lifting because i was a senator and secstate
>i'm not deciding on anything until after the midterms

She's running, you dummy.

It will be Michelle

Trump was born into the rich elite sure, but he was never "in" with the Washington/political elite because he has always played by his own rules, not theirs.

it's not like the dems have anyone better. I hope the reps actually lose the house and the democrats will actually run clinton again

OH YES!
youtube.com/watch?v=vChc442OWY4

Is this what what the Jews mean when they say someone has chutzpah? I mean seriously she has bigger ball then that tranny Obama married.

Attached: 1538267793010.jpg (992x1403, 156K)

Sadly this

lol what happened to the emails and servers and the illegal storage and transfer of classified information?

She will win and by a landslide this time. Racists had a shot and proved the entire world what pieces of shit they are. I'm with her!