So what exactly happened to this guy?

It's been almost a month, why did Q go dark?? Do you think hes coming back?

Attached: Q.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qmap.pub
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, boomer

when tricks stop working, they
stop being used.

After mid terms obviously.

What you think hes gonna do after midterms? Maybe hes one of the senators and that's why he hasnt been posting because hes campaigning

Lgbtq convention

Did you just assume Q’s gender????!

Attached: 88323D52-7238-4638-A110-F27D8A795ABD.png (478x258, 310K)

If he did so what we dont care if hes pro gay or not what matters is if you love this country and If you're a patriot

It's not one person
It's a team
3 civilian
The rest military
Less than 10 in total
They don't want to be accused of election interference
The plan will continue as stated after mid terms
Human trafficking EO comes into effect Jan 19

He shot up a synagogue.

How do you know?

Not if The Dems gain ground then that plan comes to a HALT and THEY will impeach Trump. Plan over. Pretty risky move to NOT dump dirt before elections.

The makeup of the team has been covered in Q posts
The consensus amongst those who follow is, Q is not posting currently to avoid attacks from the establishment in regards to election meddling
It makes sense in the context of the situation and current events

When I've reD most and jve neved seen where he says hes multiple people

They don't need dirt
The dems and MSM are destroying themselves
They look ridiculous
Senate and House will swing red

Q would post as an aussiebro.

Preston James said on Rense that the group that's backing Trump is Navy/Naval Intelligence... Said something about Naval Intelligence being the only Constitutional Intelligence, technically. I'm waiting for the Targeted Individual Program to be exposed and the perps executed. We'll see...

>why did Q go dark
His Kremlin accounts and VPN were suspended

kekadoodledoo

Um honestly after this bomber and this shooter its the Republicans that are destroying themselves after this senseless violence and bloodshed nobody in the country is going to vote red but nice try though I'm sure it sounded nice in your head

Actually i believe that Trump has protection and backing from military and military inteligence.
Thus biggest budget got approved.
He also has support of part of jews thus he must do things for Israel.

But hey enemy is just too great for 1 man alone.

Maybe they found all the accounts they needed to and are getting ready for more action against them.

Attached: Chad5.png (2872x1199, 1.69M)

>LARP as West Wing insider
>Just tell people to look into random things
>Conspiratards do mental gymnastics to string together random events
>Claim you knew all along that's why you told them to look into it
>Run out of tricks
>Can't keep up with daily happenings that is the Trump admin
>Disappear

It's all so tiresome

Kushner got bored of feeding the public clues.

Its definitely not Jared Kushner we know that for a fact

/thread

>he thinks Q wasn’t 100 different anons larping

What makes you say he is another user in this thread said that it was about 10 people all military intelligence

fpbp

It was a mess until they got a tripcode, and then it's all been their shit narrative trying to pacify everyone since.

Attached: QArmy.png (1051x1485, 1.87M)

So you guys don't want JFK Jr to be alive in pull a big ol' gotcha on the whole motherfucking country... wow you /pol folk are no fun

Attached: IMG_2545.png (720x1280, 379K)

Clearly Q went silent because of the elections. In order to ensure a safe democratic process, they're allowing the current election to take place without any great revelations of criminality in the halls of power. After the elections, when they can rest assured that the citizens have had the chance to make their voices heard without bias beyond the state of America that was, the hammer will drop and we'll see a cleansing of corruption that will be inarguable by either party. If this cleansing happened before the elections, it would allow a foundation block for deeming the elections illegitimate, and thus provoking the civil war that everyone is expecting to happen.

He's in jail.

This theory makes a decent amount of sense I'm inclined to believe it

CIA is taking a break

What you mean r/ELI5 plz..

Never understood the q thing. Seems like a massive LARP that people buy in to for no reason other than wishful thinking.

A new scene, another act.
Bang bang bang.
The Silver and Golds all gone.

Attached: 34_995.jpg (800x1130, 189K)

Kill yourselves you retarded fucks.

I can assure you it's not a larp Google qmap and start reading!!

I hate to break it to you but it's a larp. His first post promised Hillary being arrested LAST Halloween and it never happened. I don't know how the fuck people still paid attention back then.

Attached: Qnoboom.png (464x377, 17K)

That wasnt fhe real Q though the Q that we have now is the real one and he didnt predict any sorts of things

why do you say 3 civ, rest military?

Do you believe in coincidences?
Data provided to D party 'affiliate' to [target] voters for Nov 6 election?
Win-at-all-costs?
Q
This Q post makes me think

Can you just post something that proves it? I’ve looked before and it seemed like a stretch

qmap.pub

It was Kashoggi and he's in many many pieces now. Well fuck it, see if it works
>Klaatu
>Barata
>Nickhto

only gullible out of touch old ass honkies believe it gay larping like q user

No Q is definitely an American he has met w/ the prez

/thread

>ID: lie
You're only lying to yourself stop derailing my thread shill

That post was deception. The real event was the arrest of each of their saudi counterparts

lol my fucking 60-year old aunt thinks this Q shit is real and it's hilarious

Q said that if we look towards the tail of the scorpion that is the direction he will return from to usher in a new era of knowledge and leadership.

I dont doubt it
This
You're aunt sounds like shes more enlightened then you

What About me? J K L M N O P Q

Q dead in my basement srrryyyyyyyyyyyy bud

Meet Q.

Attached: Steve-Bannon.png (990x556, 850K)

Not at all Q doesnt talk like Bannon and he also existed before trump was president

Think you missed the Reveal. He said we are all Q. Just like another We are Anonymous thing.

We should erect megalithic structures in honor of Q.

Go back to your Facebook groups and YouTube comments. What sort of 80 IQ inbred still believes this larp

Inb4 the time trump sends out a tweet as “proof”

Why you trying to ruin our fun?

The word ''Fog'' will be mentioned in the Next Q post.

Midterms

Attached: DED9D016-7400-45D5-8843-4783248504AA.jpg (720x1024, 308K)

More like, he went to pray in another sinagogue *drumroll*.

Nothing that a Hillary child sex tape being dropped by the Presidential text national alert cant accomplish just hours before the 6th

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have a comfy day

Today is 1 year anniversary since they started posting here

you're retarded

how did Q become so popular with the boomers?

Excuse me. Aren't facts necessary for a voter to make an informed decision?. Your post sounds great, except your claiming that exposing truth is somehow bad for a voter?

>Um

Oh hey it’s the NPC bootup chime

Attached: 04C46FCA-EB9C-4299-9710-75CA31B996D3.png (420x420, 265K)

>That wasnt fhe real Q though the Q that we have now is the real one

Underrated

Love it. Even when he's wrong, he's right.

>what exactly happened to Q
He started shill Iran war
EVERYONE finally realised he was (((their guy)))
He was the 4d chess psyop to try keep the Trump base loyal while trump cucked to JEWS.

Attached: awooo jeww.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

Q doesn't talk like anyone. Your other point is irrelevant.

The attention span of even the deepest larper is still for going to span the course of time you desire from a messiah. Sorry, have a Red Bull

Many people with foreknowledge of information or seem to have a lot of "insider sources" are a team of people in the US government LARPing as one of us. Can confirm, th3j35t3r was actually a team of US Security programmers tasked with sewing dissent within their hacktivist community while also doxxing as many hackers as they could.

Q went dark exactly 4 weeks before midterm elections due to the Hatch Act. Look it up.

quick rundown, havent followed Jow Forums after election

Don't pay no attention to that retard. From what I can tell none of this crap has changed anything. Donald Trolls approval rating is still strong and they are gonna keep the Senate and will probably only lose the house by a seat or 2. That's not a blue wave and yhese morons are not gonna impeach the man and as long as the economy holds strong he will win again in 2020 and continue to make America great again and the loser shit for brains liberals will still be crying like a bitch blabbering about muh Russia and muh racism.

Midterms

Attached: DE7709CE-E8C4-49BA-8177-AFB326F54873.jpg (900x1341, 309K)

Replace that with the Chad High Level Insider and then we'd be talking

Let me ask you, did you watch that first video and actually think it made any sense? Have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses or deficiencies? That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Youtube.

>mfw I get texted the video i was trying to find on the darknet

Attached: 1523070277342.jpg (1084x1333, 156K)

How many times does this need to be debunked? The arrest of HRC comment was someone REPLYING to Q they literally never said anything like it. Fucking idiots. Go look for yourselves

Stop faggoting this place up

Its actually the law. Look up the Hatch act.

Hmmm
So uhh what do Patriots want? The real ones I mean

Q predicted people would try and destroy his good name. But we must never forget his words of wisdom.

Those that believe in me shall be rewarded with open eyes and giant boobs. ( Qanon july 4th 2016 )

Too late. OP is a faggot

*yawn*
Q is Trump

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

He was found out to be a LARP and was confirmed a larp during the voting of kavanaugh