The Knights Templar

>Baphomet is a deity that the Knights Templar were falsely accused of worshipping and that subsequently was incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions.

>The arrest warrant started with the phrase: "Dieu n'est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume" ["God is not pleased. We have enemies of the faith in the kingdom"]. Claims were made that during Templar admissions ceremonies, recruits were forced to spit on the Cross, deny Christ, and engage in indecent kissing; brethren were also accused of worshipping idols, and the order was said to have encouraged homosexual practices.[35] The Templars were charged with numerous other offences such as financial corruption, fraud, and secrecy.[36] Many of the accused confessed to these charges under torture, and their confessions, even though obtained under duress, caused a scandal in Paris. The prisoners were coerced to confess that they had spat on the Cross: "Moi, Raymond de La Fère, 21 ans, reconnais que [j'ai] craché trois fois sur la Croix, mais de bouche et pas de cœur" (free translation: "I, Raymond de La Fère, 21 years old, admit that I have spat three times on the Cross, but only from my mouth and not from my heart").

Interesting confession.

>Source: Wikipedia

Did they do it, Jow Forums?

Attached: lady_gaga_knights_templar.png (768x928, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaaVLtr5cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

knight's Templar have been disbanded for about 700 years, their legacy organization is the the Freemasons and Illuminati. with the Illuminati mostly being the childish dicks who got up set a highly prosecuted religious military order had their own secret club. in this effect they went from a military order to a scientific/research orient religious order. the last great schism was during the protestant reformation which led to protestant and catholic branches.

This was the """"idol"""" they """"worshipped"""" by the templars. The whole thing was Philip IV's ploy to take their resources.

Attached: 3928536.jpg (443x256, 25K)

>engage in indecent kissing
you mean, like faggots?

whos resources?

a SHIT TON OF MONEY.

>700 years
>teutonic order
pick one

>Teutonic order
different order. its like the US army vs the US marines

belonging TO WHO??????????????

the knights templar

That's the thing. Didn't they usury banking all that shit up? Like the luciferian bankers today?

no, they actually set up a system pretty close to modern banking. it was just "evil" because the Catholics had a hard on for loaning and interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaaVLtr5cs
Right here OP

Holy fugg I've seen so much shit about Lady Gaga in the past day. Two threads on Jow Forums with her in it and today I heard Poker Face at a store. What the fuck is going on?

Outwardly they were Roman Catholic but inwardly they were luciferian.

They gave themselves away when they got involved with (((usury)))

The King of France set a good precedent when it comes to (((bankers))).

Tie them to a stake and burn them with fire

thats just propaganda spread because the king of france was just pissed he couldn't balance his budget.

came to the knight Templar like:

>$200 meals for the peasants
>$600 important state budget
>$10000000 shit I don't need
>$50000 military expenses

It was the French King that dealt with them. They were indeed corrupt, they went from being a Holy organisation to nothing more than corrupt merchants.

no the king of France was just afraid a religious order was going to take his thrown out from underneath him.

They went from protecting peasants from danger and defending the Church and Holy Land to becoming shekel hoarding merchants.

You Freemasons are satanic.

ah I see you too are poor at finical management, you blame the Jews don't you.

Jews and freemasons worship the same demon.

I see, so how about that harbor full of tea?

Whatever the reason for the Templar purge, it left such a scar on our collective consciousness that Friday the 13th is still feared to this day.

Such a waste. Sad.

a British diplomat once gave Boston some earl gray as a gift, they ceremoniously threw it into the harbor.

>Did they do it, Jow Forums?
Who cares?
Here's some more Gaga.

Attached: ShabbyHandyHoneycreeper-size_restricted.gif (458x250, 842K)