Reckless amazon worker from shitty 3rd world country here, bored. Questions...

reckless amazon worker from shitty 3rd world country here, bored. Questions? Maybe i can leak some internal docs if y'all want em yeeeehawwww
>inb4 larp

Attached: WIN_20181028_18_24_58_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

also shit pic is jeffy boy, our savior and leader

how do they treat you user?
you still get lunch breaks, right?
is the pay at least enough for you to get by?
how are the hours?

Are you ready to be placed into the cage?

you're a faggot

nice drawing
do you pee in bottles?

Attached: Go-on-Im-listening-GIF.gif (500x380, 1.37M)

> bad and good; but sadly the majority of trainers and managers take treat us like numbers and giant waves of people leave every 6 months, so they are always hiring. we have 6 minutes personal time every day for bathroom, two 15 minute breaks, 1 hour lunch, and we handle calls from various departments at once and simultaneously take emails. Pay is 800 a month for level 2 workers (retail and regular digital customer services; kindle, mp3, prime video). I mean shit there's a lot to say... a random interesting piece of info, jeff had to start paying taxes here after having call centers on sites called "zona francas" which were apparently established during the early 1900s for mining companies in latin america to exploit workers and get cheap materials.

nah those are sites in india, haiti, cape town africa, and other 3rd world countries. mind you they get paid usually half our salary (400-500 monthly) and handle more skills!

Attached: cutedawgydawg.jpg (755x696, 93K)

by the way the psychological things they teach us at amazon and their tactics to make us feel like family makes me feel like im going to cult meetings every day. we will ask higher up managers genuine questions and they answer like robots with amazon generated mannerisms like "well since were customer obsessed, we do x x in these situations!" or "we need to apolophrase to the customer" Apolophrase: Paraphrase and apologize at the same time. Aka LYING TACTICS

lol do u have the ability to generate free gift cards...?

whats the largest thing youve shoved in your ass

what is your pay in $/hr? do you get any paid time off or overtime? how many hours do you usually work per week?

the equivalent of 4 dollars an hour, more or less for call center "agents" as they call us... aka workers...

back in your wagecage wagie

Attached: 1536602485651.jpg (1024x683, 216K)

Bump. I'm enjoying this. Let's see some of these internal docs?

its a 8-5 job 5 days a week and they beg for OT, but when theres high amounts of calls coming in, they send them to india. only issue is the indian agents sadly have low levels of english so first they send calls to latin america, as our fluency supposedly is better (lots of governments push for children and people in general to learn english for work, not for the sake of knowledge (same happens with portuguese). this country is made for cheap labor. some aldous huxley brave new world shit

I'm sure some 3rd world amazon wagecuck has groundbreaking dirt on amazon. Leak it all

this is a document from a leaders meeting on how to manage company changes (AMAZON LOOOOVES AMBIGUOUS LANGUAGE SO YOU CAN LIE BETTER TO CLIENTS AND WORKERS) and how to explain company and policy changes to customers and workers. note that they use the 5 stages of grief as the reaction that managers need to be ready for. Also mind that many workers at amazon are depressed and smoke much weed and drink because of their inner sadness. Some sociopathic managers use these business tactics as well in their personal lives to manipulate, but there are some actually decent people there, but those who wish to "grow" (receive higher paying positions) at amazon act more sociopathic than the low tier workers. Its like some sort of false sense of entitlement that many have because they are managers at the biggest monopoly in the world. THey tell us we are "part of history" allllll the time...

worst part is they have meetings like this weekly, with new psychological manners of fucking with our heads. when there were protests a month or two ago they had meetings with us workers and were telling us to be grateful for our positions and that we have the ability to put food on our tables because of this place... hmmm

Attached: WIN_20181028_18_46_36_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

why is are you putting your penis on that paper, and why is it so small.

also two coworkers killed themselves last week.. and one of the mangers in my dept killed himself... and amazon provokes emotions like depression according to this doc :V

>800 a month
I make 800 a month as a janitor and I only work 2.5 hours a day 5 days a week. lmao amazon are cheap ass motherfuckers.

bro our computers get stuck all the time, they keep the temperatures low in the building (to the point were people come to work in jackets and heavy hats; mind you we live in a tropical climate) in order to make sure that computers work better, apparently...

You know, I bet if you could ever get this out in the public and have it catch on with the normies then amazon would be forced to be less jewish.

why do you think im on cancerchan.org.

HELP ME GOD DAMMMMMITTTTT

honestly though our shit isn't TERRIBLE. you guys should be doing this for india and haiti and africa... they get fucked man. fucked. their wages are so low and they work at tables, everybody is right next to each other. Amazon apparently hires 3rd party companies to hire workers in the lower tier 3rd world countries in order to hide their footprints about where their callcenters are. Kind of odd the world of the call center in 3rd world countries, because the workers hate the callers and the callers hate their workers due to lack of communication. DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Attached: catpope.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Well, I'll keep telling everyone I know that amazon are a bunch of greedy jews who use literal slave labor.. But I can't help you get it into the mainstream.

i feel like if this doc makes it to the public it could even get some traction.. it sucks knowing mangers mess with us psychologically to the point of self doubt and suicide... and its sad knowing that its normal when workers kill themslves... they even put a black banner in front of the building when we enter after an amazon death. gray cubicles... gray personlities...everything.. gray

I know how you feel, man. I worked at walmart before. Scary place. Those people, and their supposed ideals, are fucked up. Actual real life NPCs. Any company that has to outline on paper exactly what you are supposed to think and feel isn't okay. It's sinister.

How far does 800 a month go in Argentina. Is it liveable on that wage?