New low for the Catholics

New low for the Catholics......

Now the pope is blaming those who criticize pedophilia inside the church as the workers of Satan....explain yourselves right fucking now cathli-cucks

Attached: cathli cucks 1.jpg (653x907, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themediareport.com/fast-facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What pope? The seat is vacant. Has been since Pius XII.

Sadly he realized too late what the media jews in the USA are doing to attack the church.

There will never be a movie or documentary about the institutionalized Jewish sex abuse in Hollywood

Same with the cases of humanitarian NGOs, the protestant churches in the USA, public schools etc etc. There are lots of cases out there with thousands of victims but
the kikes only care about making noise against the catholic church.

Just calling out heebs like you that suggest because there are pedos hiding in the church (like every other religion and organisation on earth) that the entire doctrine and religion = molestors

This. Jorge Bergoglio is a leftist heretic and an enabler of abusers.

He's right though, but I care little since I'm Orthodox.
It was wrong in the first place to allow any changes to doctrine because knowing these things Catholics have seeked to understand were beyond human understanding.
How should I know if these reforms are not just a trick of the devil? I can't since my mind can never comprehend it anyway.
Catholics do not accept that there are mysteries which we will never understand.

The bible explicitly says we aren't supposed to worship men as God
The catholic church is the whore of Babylon on her 7 headed (hilled) beast known as the vatican

The Latin titles of all the popes add up numerically to 666
The 10 horns on the head of the beast are actually the various European empires that gained power after Rome fell with the blessings of the whore

this

He apparently read Michael E Jones literature and has referenced it in the past in his own works.
So he knows, that's for sure. But how is he going to turn the ship around today?

Heretic pope that we've already denounced.

I can see that but, he's rather bad at articulating it. If he took a hard line and said he was deadly serious about routing out the abusers it would go over far better.

catholic here. when do we remove him? I liked John Paul II. hated everyone since.

Attached: 2F6E3AC6-4013-4A1A-83E5-4F4C2F41E7A8.jpg (1536x255, 185K)

Attached: 4E2561D0-2E4A-418A-A03B-279B6D04F92D.jpg (1536x169, 131K)

Attached: 566514A2-0373-4359-A975-9015EE16581F.jpg (1536x211, 133K)

No arguments here

Everyone in this thread will meet with swift and harsh justice. We will not tolerate Anti-Semitism!

As if any of us real Catholics like the guy. Leftist pawn, pushing gay rights, climate Armageddon, Muslim invasion of the west. As a moderately religious Catholic I denounce him

>MFW the pope is bad therefore the Catholic Church is false

You people are actually retarded. There have been bad popes in the past, there will be bad popes in the future. That doesn't change the fact that The Catholic Church is the one and only Church that Jesus established, and anyone who joins any other faith is either a heretic, a heathen, or an atheist.

Attached: 52088a35-3ed2-4295-a046-1a343db703b1.png (1270x1600, 1.47M)

Catholics are able to get away with it, because they're a power hungry, organized military force with a lot of connections and a lot of money, like they've always been. Only Catholic church goers, some priests, and a few bishops truly follow and care about the religion itself. Meanwhile, the main goal of Catholicism is world domination, like Jews. They're closer to that than they've ever been since this pope, bringing muslims and fags in the church and other protestant groups. Meanwhile, high ranking Jesuits (assassins)are literally wandering the Earth, going to and fro like the devil, blackmailing and killing anybody that gets in the church's way. They have more blood on their hands than Islam.

Pope Francis would criticize Jesus Christ for kicking moneylenders out of the Temple...

Based Pope

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

>the one and only Church that Jesus established

there is one that hasn't been changed by the hands of Satan, and it's not Rome.

Attached: proddytrash.png (1280x1104, 186K)

>I'm praying to the REAL dead jew

Thanks for that graphic from the Rothschild's The Economist.

Oh yeah, support the group of people who are 1) okay with contraception and even abortion in some cases, 2) has proportionately almost as many sex scandals and 3) constantly fights with other Orthodox sects over control of its own holdings in Jerusalem. Please go on with how "based" the Orthodox Church is.

Attached: ac4b387e-f3ed-4e1b-a94e-7db766c4f85c.png (960x675, 636K)

Attached: 3eb01e62-7fab-4574-926f-f4b95f695827.png (960x640, 568K)

Is there any mechanism to remove the SOB? They removed the LAST Pope for shadowy-ass reasons I never understood.

>what pope
retard detected

Has he gotten more wrinkles on his forehead? How does one get so many? That's more than George Soros.

Attached: IMG_4662.jpg (269x329, 31K)

>christianity
>eastern
top kek m8

Very nice of you to spread such lies.

hes not wrong. they lawyers/media hype machine are basically jews.

>protestants
*cringe*

Believe alter boys

Attached: pope-francis-boy.jpg (1500x1000, 224K)