All I Can Say Is... Why?

Look, I've heard about this forum before. I know you guys are a bunch of neo-nazi, unsympathetic jerks.

But.. just why? How could you kill innocent Jews in their place of worship? Have you literally no humanity? I literally expected to go on here and see posts saying, "ok this is too far." But instead I see posts approving of the act and "muh holocaust" memes. What the hell does it take to convince you that murder is wrong? An atrocious act has been committed, and I demand you realize the viciousness of the attack.

Attached: merlin_145939710_a771e5de-7061-4f07-80ca-3c5340f07ac1-articleLarge.jpg (600x401, 69K)

Fuck you
and fuck your lazy troll thread

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

that weekly bris ceremony is pretty atrocious too..

STFU AND GO KYS ALREADY FUCKING JIDAN BITCH.

Kike

Attached: DP1F0xgXkAEIm72.jpg (1118x629, 111K)

>>How could you kill innocent Jews in their place of worship?

First of all nobody is responsible except the person who did it you retarded faggot. Statistically whites are exponentially more likely to be victimized by other races and when they are people like you will claim they can't be judged as a group while holding the exact opposite standard regarding whites. You probably aren't even aware some nigger shot up a white church last year but of course that was buried by the media the same day and in this case we have to listen to them Kvetch about it for the next 50 years. Are all Bernie supporters responsible for one of your boomer fags shooting up a baseball practice? Obviously not. Try thinking before you say idiotic things.

As for the Jews who were killed it's unfortunate what happened to them but its no different than the violence most Americans deal with on a regular basis that Jews are usually sheltered from. As a group they have stirred up tremendous resentment because of their barbarism in palestine, manipulation of financial and political power, insistence on ramming "diversity" and anti white trash down our throats and all after being welcomed with open arms. Blowback was inevitable and my advice to Jews would be to stop poking the bear. But of course they will just double down in blaming this on all whites and pushing the policies that make people hate them (Including non whites btw).

Shutup you autist.

Im not a human remember. im a nazi animal subhuman.

because i dont believe that it really happened
two weeks before mid term elections and two right wing terrorists suddenly appear in two states that trump wasn't supposed to win but did

A deplorable. I am whatever you say i am. Fuck eminem though.

Its all a play. Mossad is a faggot.

Quit being a faggot.

quick do not let him get the danny boots codes

>innocent Jews
No such thing

>those gray skies

I hate PA.

Way to stay in character for zero posts, OP

kike slide shill thread made by jews
we're gonna gas you jewish faggot cunts

>Still no crime scene photos
Yeah it's totally real!

Do you want a real answer? Because I’ll actually effortpost and give you one.

Yes I want a real answer for the crimes that have been committed in the name of white nationalism, AKA the biggest plague this country is facing right now.

Attached: 1540541325127.png (600x600, 181K)

Don't care. Cry me a fucking river. Some kikes died. Boo fucking hoo.

The race war will be a lot bloodier. If you get softened by this shit, you aren't gonna make it.

Attached: 1483825296879s.jpg (125x125, 3K)