These people are trying to Make Your Life Better

Maybe you should listen?

Attached: C184287C-F96D-4496-82CD-638D883F9EB5.jpg (2048x2048, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/Eustace Mullins - New History of the Jews - 1968.pdf
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1530088869890.jpg (888x3134, 1.21M)

Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

>zuckerberg
>literally the guy whose company offered technical assistance to Cambridge Analytica

Cuckerberg only does what his handlers tell him to do. He seems very scared most of the time.

Based esoteric fedposter

Does Jow Forums try to make my life better ?

So many kike shills these days

Attached: ygj9t8h7.png (321x442, 248K)

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

Attached: chunk schoomer.jpg (504x622, 53K)

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

No they are trying to make THEIR life better.
That is the Way of the Jew.

Unfortunately for them and you, I want more for myself than they can provide. I will not tale a pay cut for their niggers to have more.
Maybe OP should go f.... itself!

Attached: apropriation.jpg (263x192, 10K)

Attached: 1540674323270.png (736x435, 320K)

Zuckerberg and sarah Silverman arent helping anyone but themselves .the rest i agree i miss al Franken he was my favorite senator and i wanted him to be the next president.

Maybe they should fuck off to their rogue state, join the IDF and get their heads blown off by a Palestinian. I neither want nor need a single thing from them.

I don't have a bookface account, nor am i a jew...

These people want whites dead. They want a slave race of subhumans to lord over. They want to be Gods. Sad!

Oh, I thought they just wanted to call me names.

Suuuuure

Attached: strongerapart.jpg (1500x1000, 314K)

all of them should be burned alive

WHY
WON’T
SOROS
DIE
ALREADY???

4d

Attached: political_chess_match-1600x600.jpg (1600x600, 279K)

no, no they are not.

Define “better” and who are they to claim they know what’s “best”

Yeah. They did paint giant targets on themselves. Very helpful. Fuck america. Kill me.

What kind of dumbfuck believes a conspiracy theory is preventing you from your "divine identity." What does that even mean? The slide about keeping you trapped in fear, isn't that exactly what this infograph intends to do? So that people fear and hate Jewish people? Fucking idiot.

Attached: political_chess_match.jpg (1800x1324, 1019K)

>floods labor market to drive down the average wage
>over-regulates market to drive away competition
>We did it all for you goy

Yeah, I don't think so. Business democrats are even more cancerous than average democrats.

Attached: d6f.jpg (1200x962, 1.08M)

"The real reason behind Hoover's campaign is that Jewish leaders fear the recklessness of some of the lesser Jews, who try to seize gentile children for ritual purposes without covering their tracks. Therefore, J. Edgar Hoover spends hundreds of thousands of dollars annually of taxpayers' money to warn children against all strangers, although he should only be warning them against Jews. He does not dare reveal the true purpose of this campaign, which is intended solely to prevent children from falling into the hands of unauthorized Jewish murderers. Not only does this cause the American child to be brought up in an atmosphere of fear and horror, so that it is taught to mistrust all adults, and
causes much neurosis in later life, but it also refuses to face the real issue, the taste of the Jews for gentile blood."

eustacemullins.us/wp-content/works/Books/Eustace Mullins - New History of the Jews - 1968.pdf

>flooding my country with violent shitskins
>better

Yeah, no.

>king nigger

Are you not entertained?

I know right. ?

Attached: Robert DeNiro and wife.jpg (634x903, 111K)

Attached: y7htr6g5f.jpg (1080x1920, 1.02M)

Attached: griffyKathen.jpg (1427x955, 185K)

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have a comfy day.,.,.,,.

Attached: pepewarpicbestevar.jpg (1500x844, 301K)

Attached: merch.png (272x479, 133K)

"public servants" make servants of the public

>listen
doesnt mean i have to like it.

End thread

Attached: high as a kite.jpg (736x435, 124K)

Nah all the reeeing you know...it just hurts my fucking ears

Fucking idiot shill