Early Voting Convinced Me

100% this dude is going to win in Texas. Fucking swarms of Hispanics, Cali transplants and white boomers, most with their whole familes, all lined up wearing Beto shirts. Honestly I hope someone from Jow Forums has good news, because I don't see any hope of Cruz beating this guy. He's got the young crowd and minorities in his hand, and he's got them rallied.

Attached: beto-o-rourke-gty-jt-181023_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 49K)

Early voting exit polls still has Cruz up 5%-7%

it is illegal to vote wearing a shirt with a candidate name on it

The left are always loud at elections, convincing themselves it's a shoe in. Postal votes always break right and once you et out of their city enclaves the rest of the country does too.

you live in a big city, faggot. saged

>Hispanics

*Mexicans

Texas is so fucking cucked now it’s unbelievable. I live in Seattle and went down to Austin to visit family. The city is unironically more commie and nog-infested than my home city, which is basically the cuck Capitol of the west coast. Wtf happened to you guys? I mean I saw fucking commies marching with trannies and spics and they were all waving USSR flags. Even the gayest queers and cucks up here don’t pull stunts like that

Good or bad for Cruz??

spics are overwhelmingly conservative. theyre mostly hard working christians who hate illegal wetbacks as much as africans hate american niggers. and they see right through this fucking wannabeaner poser.

54 Cruz
44 O'Rourke
also cities vote blue all the time so that's probably why

Californians invaded by beautiful state. I lived in Austin for a bit but moved back to Houston once I realized it was becoming LA 2.0. It may be the most "liberal" city in America at this point. Houston is not much better, being the "LGBT capitol of Texas" and all. Our last mayor was the first dyke city major ever I think (Dem of course). Now we've got a Dem black guy. Could be worse though honestly. At least we aren't Austin..yet

>Hispanics voting to open the southern border.

So it's treason is it?

Nah, he's going to lose. Remember when this guy supported Hillary?

Attached: DqjCYFaXcAEtQJN.jpg (2048x1364, 318K)

Funny thing but that guy is worst POC ever.
Wanted to see what his platform is once and he talked 1.5h just mention ning stuff.
Says nothing about what he would do to achieve anything.

Oh look. Another Cruz is doomed thread.

Attached: 06YgJQ1.png (605x490, 114K)

Yes, must keep the shirt 100 feet away from polling door.

I'm in tomball, which is pretty much Harris county. There's more ted cruz signs here than beto

1 post shill slide thread fags Sage this losers idiocy.

Cruz is going to win by 10 points lmao.

The Beto shilling here is so fucking pathetic.

Is Fort Worth still uncucked? If they fall it’s all over

oh come on im latino and even my parents who escaped communism still think its better than capitalism.

Attached: veto beto.png (780x438, 413K)

>> escaped communism
>>ESCAPED

>> Still like communism............

Cruz by 7 points.

Came here to post this

source?

>escaped communism
>>>ESCAPED
>>> Still like communism.
This is how one thinks when they have beans for brains.

Attached: 1540748839909.jpg (720x720, 201K)

Escaped communism meaning sucked one country dry before moving to the next host.

I lived around Austin for a bit. Lotta Californians and loads of Mexican flooded the area. I saw it get diverse in person. The blacks and texicans we're more against it than the white people.

Attached: BETATAX.png (660x436, 211K)

Attached: berta change.png (762x428, 372K)

It’s sad because I was born in Texas and remember it as being a fucking hardcore state full of chads. Going back and seeing the faggotry was the saddest experience of my life

is this real

He will win the election. He has the Charisma, The White Vote, Latino Vote, California Vote, The Catholic Vote, The Irish Vote, The Centrist Vote, The farmer, cattle industry vote, the tech vote and the small alternative business vote and the legalize weed vote.

Worst blunder whites did is not genociding every ((diversity)) element from point of contact till total eradication.

No people no problem as Stalin said.

honestly, the nigger is much better than the dyke

he is full of shit.
Only talk

cringe memes

Are you living in the city? If so, there is your answer.

No, I'm a cruz missle and just googled to check, no results for him saying that. Probably hyperbole spun to sound even worse.

Good, Cruz is too ugly to be in politics.

*goblino

Based Canadian

Early voting convinced me...

That Ted Cruz is going to BTFO Robert O'Rourke in a landslide.

If Cruz wasn't such a faggot

Fuck off you Cali jew shill
It's illegal to wear any political clothing at polling places in Texas, I actually saw a Beto shirt turned away today when I voted.
Cruz is winning and the drinks will flow and tears will spill.

hispanics in TX vote republican, shareblue.

He is there to vote as Trump says.

Yup I went to vote in Dallas and no one was speaking in English.

New voters are coming out just to vote against Trump

Abbott-Beto ticket is real

Abbott is leading the Dem by 25 points. Cruz is barely leading Robert Beto by 5.

especially calling himself "beto". total poser and fake

no but you're definitely retarded

>Living in Austin/San Antonio/DFW/El Paso/Houston Metros or south of the Neches

OP what are you doin.

The only Beto signs I see have tire marks on them and tape holding them together.

what a faggot

Attached: news anchor laugh.gif (245x245, 613K)

How’s amarillo doing lately?

I voted today and it was a bunch of old, rich white people. I felt the red wave the second I walked into the building.

Betacuck

That's just Austin. The rest of the state isn't like that.

Attached: C4STjAPWEAAEJVn.jpg (800x577, 54K)

Beto NO!!!

Attached: 1540156273068.jpg (1000x1415, 1.15M)

This guy literally epitomizes the NPC meme. He even looks like pic related.

Attached: NPC Wojak.jpg (220x229, 4K)

This is true. I’m from a suburb of just north of Austin and we’ve been getting fucking floods of Californians for the last ten years, maybe longer. The county I’m from is one of the fastest growing in the country right now, which should be a good thing, but it isn’t because of all the people moving in are usually Californians trying to take advantage of the low housing prices. Little do they know, a shit ton of people moving to a new area drives up real estate costs, and on top of that, they support the same liberal policies that fucking made California an expensive unlivable shithole in the first place, making that shit worse. This shit is getting so bad they started building In N Out’s in around my hometown. This is where all that “Blue wave” bullshit is coming from, the fact Californians and other displaced liberals are moving to more conservative areas. When I was in high school nearly all of the liberal kids were displaced Californians and it pissed off us native kids to see so many actually foreign people coming in and destroying our town’s culture. They went around fucking making clubs like “the gay-straight alliance” and “young democrats”. They became the new niggers for us, except the only issue is that we never got around to lynching them like we should have. At least now they’re all outing themselves by wearing those BETO shirts and bumper stickers. The worst part is there’s no real way to stop them from moving here, can’t really ban people from a specific place in your own country, no matter how different they are.

How will you solve the calinigger problem? Maybe Texas should secede

I cant stand the sight of this faggot

Dallas is basically Detroit.

Austin has been liberal for like fifty years you retard.

Either you don’t live in Texas, you’re a college student in Texas, or you live in a liberal bubble, like Austin. Ted Cruz has overwhelming support pretty much everywhere. Beto’s days are numbered.

The oldschool hippies from Austin weren’t half as bad as the Caliniggers infecting Texas nowadays

I can't wait for the red wave to fizzle and die. If you think liberals were triggered over Trump, wait until you see the rednecks shit themselves when the millennial liberal bloc actually get out there and vote.

Fuck off subhuman

We should push for an anti-immigration law for Californians. Just say that they’re trying to undermine democracy by moving into more conservative areas.

Beta isn't going to win Texas. In case anyone is wondering why he's putting so much effort into his campaign - he isn't campaigning for Texas senate, he's campaigning for 2020. Watch his debates, his interviews, etc. and listen for his rhetoric. He rarely talks about Texas inofitself - he largely talks about the country as a whole. The massive amount of money spent is a bid to put him in the national spotlight so he can garner enough democratic interest nationwide for a 2020 presidential run.

That’s always a possibility if it ever got too bad, but no one in Texas really supports its beyond the point of memehood. My fear is that the once it’s actually needed it will already be too late, as the Californians and Mexicans will have all the power by then.

wow what political insight

They just know they can save some money by moving to a shithole like Texas.

SShhhh! You're cramping this shit posters style with the facts.

democrats usually make the mistake of thinking that just because everybody in an urban setting is democrat, everybody in the state is democrat.

I have no doubt beto is going to rock Austin, he threw enough money at it. It won't be close statewide though.

Austin is so fucking cucked always it’s unbelievable.

ftfy

I live in Austin and have for the last ten years, it’s unbelievable how shitty it has become. I went downtown last night and was asked for money several times within a five minute period of time as bike cops rode by and ignored it. The cops used to prohibit panhandling but now there is no attempt to deter it at all. Steve adler is a joke of a mayor

Where'd you live before that?

dirty kikes are all over the board lately! Probably realize they're losing control of the goyim! OY VEY KVETCHQUAKE!

San Antonio

Austin has always been hippie central since hippies have been a thing. Nothing has really changed

Hippie central is completely different.

im moved to Texas from Cali, no way Im allowing this fake spick to win. Sick of seeing these Beto worshipers.

this will be you in 9 days

Attached: theyoungturds.jpg (1462x1136, 97K)

Did you move here alone or did you bring more comifornians with you.

came by myself and me guns cuck

Attached: trump2.jpg (914x471, 55K)

If republican lose Texas once, it's over forever

/thread

Same in Maryland. Nothing but brown people at the pols.

Still don’t want you fagots coming here. Guns or not we’re full already we don’t need more fucks from either coast. What you should have done is stayed in Cali and tried to fix that shit hole instead.

Attached: B863FB36-D0BA-4778-BE0C-8F059267B440.gif (370x231, 1.95M)

Can you blame him, not even The Great White Hope himself can fix that shit hole

Every time I see a Beto thread I donate to him.

You don't post graphics like this and already have your shills crying about 'glitchy voting machines' when you're going to win.

Attached: graphic.png (683x349, 144K)

Was going to post this. (((OP))) exposed as a treacherous kike

Attached: 79E3FBB3-4315-48FC-A2F0-F317F89B0106.jpg (479x651, 61K)

Rigged voting machines that default to Cruz should take care of that problem.

tick tock civil wars clock