Let them in

Let them in

Attached: 012FCDDD-947D-4799-AE05-7775033936A1.jpg (640x360, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/caravan-troops-border-what-they-can-do/index.html
youtu.be/3RTIH-4dqIc
youtu.be/y7L9kfTzU2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're literally all getting in, we all know it. Only the absolute dumbest posters think Trump can prevent it. The only thing that could stop them is a hail of gunfire, and that sure as shit isn't happening. Enjoy your new American citizens.

No.

>the moment you wished you had started to build the wall 2 years before

Attached: thefeatureisnow.gif (569x313, 2.32M)

Attached: CFBB131C-FE28-4DBC-82DE-4D16D7980A9A.gif (500x280, 62K)

Could the US govt just say "no, go home" and that's it? Or make the caravan wait in Mexico while each one of them gets checked at the border and then denied entry (so the MSM doesn't cry raycissm)? I mean, it's hard to claim you come for "tourism" when you're part of that caravan.

>let them in
LET THEM IN?! You are acknowledging that there is a place to be let into (a sovereign nation) and that a border separates us? You are admitting to being an invading force. Go home.

Yes, we got fucked, first when he allowed Senator Turtle and Speaker Crybaby to do that silly frollick on healthcare, then when he cucked out on the spending bill in March, then when he went limp on the most recent spending bill.

What I understand of current law, if you arrive at a port of entry, you can claim asylum and they have to give you due process.

No.

> Based memeflag

Under the 1967 Refugee Convention, sure. But that is a treaty with no real repercussions if we break it. Which we should because it's fucking stupid and doesn't provide any benefit to the US.

can they hurry up

Attached: 854347584675.gif (900x450, 210K)

You're also supposed to claim asylum at the first safe country you arrive in, not lead a huge conga line across south america to get into the US

kill yourself you are a traitor to your country. all your people are abandoning their homes shameful

Oh, you also have to have a valid reason for claim asylum, like ongoing war, genocide, or religious persecusion. I don't think being brown and poor is a valid reason.

He can prevent it, he'll simply choose not to.

this

fuck off leaf!

Attached: stfu-libtard.jpg (1024x578, 104K)

If they're trying to get to California it's like 35 straight days of walking at the shortest route and 3,000 miles from where they are now. They could try Texas and get there in half the time but I have a feeling they'll have a less welcome reception there. Pic is where the caravan was yesterday.

Attached: Caravan.png (1170x786, 478K)

1.3 million strong now

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 14K)

Attached: 1538485224775s.jpg (250x175, 5K)

Good luck getting past the retired war vets camping out by border kek

They also all converted to Judaism.

5 Gatling guns will make them fall.

and vote blue

Attached: 1540405596963.jpg (383x420, 34K)

LET them DIE

Attached: kirk letthemdie.jpg (500x378, 76K)

Unless mexico keeps it's word and disrupts the train service, which they probably won't since they also said they won't be getting in in the first place, Arugula there is all they need to get to Taco City. Once there they can either train up to the border or be shipped by buses from NGOs that organically show up to help them as soon as they arrive.

sorry Soros, they aren't going to make it by election day. your saggy jewish ballsack eyes failed again.

lmao these fucking stinky beans are going to do a month-long forced march only to be met with fixed bayonets at their "goal"

This desu. Fuck the refugee treaties, pull out of all of them, there will be literally zero consequences.

No thanks

Attached: 1776.jpg (2020x3077, 1.17M)

Gladly
I love my people
Why would I want to keep them from the luxuries of America
With their Wal Marts and Gas Stations and Mac Donalds and such

If they get in it will guarantee a Trump victory in 2020. When the invasion is all over the news every white person will vote red.

Stay in Montana, boy. You're fit to be a great officer in the civil war but you cant do that from a federal prison in Colorado

yikes

I hope they're slaughtered by cartels in Mexico.

trump should ask white liberal areas and actors to take them in

Ya, no.

Kill em all, no games, no mercy

Attached: IMG_2832.png (1024x749, 292K)

When they get to the border and apply for asylum they are going to get shipped out of the US to await their bogus claims which will be denied 99.9 % of the time.

Halloween is still a couple days off dude

Let in these doctors and engineers for gods sake.

Attached: 46769876543.png (681x527, 108K)

Thanks glow in the dark garduian angel, I guess I have to move to Montana now.

No way Jose. Plus, suicide is painless.

For the love of God, no one read this 19 page report, that is absolutely damning evidence against the jewish people. It will literally cause another holocaust.

Attached: jews protest ice.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

Most Americans want them to come in, or, are at least against using force to prevent them from coming in.

ill take three, i should have the room in my attic.

If you refuse asylum offered by the first safe country (mexico... and they did refuse an offer of asylum) then at that point, they are no longer eligible for asylum in the U.S.

Most americans want them to stay out, even normie boomers are posting about it on facebook now

We don't need no stinkin' government official to "save" us. Unlike LeafLand, we have patriots who can and will stop them with a hail of gunfire. All you have is hail to the Queen.

People I have never seen make a political post on FB, ever, are now talking about this caravan, bunch of seniors getting worked up

how? its a capture the flag scanaro. they just spread out like an oil slick. if the get in and we catch them then pay 5k per to fly home they just reset and try again. you have to sure the people giving them jobs, make it ilegale to repatriate money. and fucking crush local goverments that give thm benifits. they come for economic opportunity, you have to take away the incentive its the only way.

Fuck off kike

Nuke everything within 100 miles of the US border.

It's happening in Texas buddy.. if Trump doesn't send the military then we'll be the military

Sure, there’s a hole in my yard they could go in. They say people are great fertilizer.

They say that but they aren't really willing to use force stop them. Most of them would cry about the humanity of it all if force were actually used to deter the Hondurans. At any rate, donors want unlimited levels of immigration so it will continue until we get rid of the current form of government.

You won't do anything. People are too comfortable to throw their lives away preventing a bunch of indios from crossing the border illegally. We already take 2m+ people a year as it is, mostly from Latin America. Every attempt to curtail this has been blocked by the court system or donors.

This was started by the right to scare the GOP NPC base into voting. It’ll be dispersed after 11/6

Cuck

They don't have to use lethal force. There are plenty of non-lethal methods of mass crowd control and capture.

You know I'm right. Until we have an economic downturn nothing will motivate people to consider drastic measures to solve the indio problem.

They're just going to make sure that the 10,000 or so people are processed and released into the US in an orderly fashion. No one in the US government actually wants a reduction in immigration.

I have seen nothing from Trump on what the strategy for this invasion is going to be. Well, he did deploy troops and say that "he had a plan" but troops won't help and I hope that is not the plan.

The fact is that anybody who crosses into US and claims "assylum" has to be let into the country, no questions asked.

Sure, they can hold some of them for some time, but everybody knows there is not enough judges or space, so they are let in.

Democrats are chomping at the bit here, they will take advantage of this situation no matter what trump does

Or they could just drive to the scene.

Attached: challenger.png (1360x903, 673K)

Why is the us part of this treaty? We gain nothing from it

>Why is the us part of this treaty?
Liberal Internationalism and a Rules-Based Global Order (tm)

Because LBJ was a cuck.

You wish. Most of them wont even make it here and will instead apply for asylum in Mexico or be repatriated. Those that do will be denied entry. Trump isn't stupid, he knows he wont get reelected if he lets in a caravan of brown people.

Fuck off, we're full

Attached: 1534361028137.jpg (480x350, 36K)

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day.

So we can shoot them?

They don't look that poor to me.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I’m Honduran American, no one wants those spick wannabes. If they can’t care of their country enough to fight for it, how can we trust em in such a good rich nation? Fuck those crispy nuggerz

America is lost. Too many decades of comfort and entitlement. We're soft. We talk a lot of shit, especially on a some random Taiwanese goat fetish image board. But, at the end of the day you and your ilk are full of shit. You're... we're too lazy and or complacent to actually DO anything.

Our military is filled with damaged millenials suffer from divorce and demanding stress cards while in basic training.

We're a country of fat fucks too lazy and too complacent to give a real shit about anything that doesn't rock our quite little suburban boat.

If you think... never mind... I forgot where I was for a second.

>Or they could just drive to the scene.
Bring in the Challengers!

Attached: sttt16 (3).jpg (600x450, 88K)

You see leeches, roaches, and lice as well as new unknown diseases. I see farmers, construction workers, and gardeners.

I mean, scientists, doctors, and engineers. They're just like us!
I mean, uh, BETTER!
LET THEM IN!!

>Let them into my ass.

You forgot to finish your sentence OP

Attached: 1475080014890.webm (602x446, 1.74M)

Neato, an operator

They may be legitimate hard workers. That's not the point. The point is we are a sovereign country with laws. Their caravan is a direct insult to those laws. Essentially saying "fuck your laws, let us in anyway... because."

What makes it worse is all the lip service and dog and pony shows not only by our government but by the right wing. They aren't going to do a fucking thing but shitpost anti-beaner memes here and in other social media outlets.

FUCK YOU. I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BRAIN. WE WILL COME TOGETHER THROUGH MEME MAGIC AND THEY WILL ALL DIE. DO NOT DOUBT FOR ONE MOMENT IT IS TRUE

Brazilians are currently hunting and wrecking leftists.

Do you some fat fuck, entitled, little bitch millennial is going to a fucking thing once the caravan is let in?

Hah, nice one.
You do realize that the poster above wasn't serious.

They're more than welcome into the oven.

I don't care... I'm venting and feeling the realization of the situation.

cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/caravan-troops-border-what-they-can-do/index.html

Sorry for CNN, first link I found

Fuck all Hondurans, if they don't have the pine to make their homeland better, they can just fuck right off.

What are you going to do about it?

Attached: 1536755349756.png (830x844, 152K)

What America used to be

youtu.be/3RTIH-4dqIc

What America is now

youtu.be/y7L9kfTzU2k

Fuxk this country... I'm moving to Brazil.or Russia.

Come on, let them in. I need a clearer shot.

Nice bait, faggot... not falling for it.

Rubber bullets. The media will demonize this but they chose to begin a foreign invasion.

agreeing with "let them in"
>in fact we should help them

Attached: BlueWaveProject2108.jpg (1030x1416, 379K)

Shoot them all.

They literally have to walk through mordor. So much tape and murder ahead. No food or water. Much disease.

Can someone make an Oregon trail pic with this shit instead? Would be much appreciated.

>when you you die from shitting yourself irl

Attached: 0016.jpg (529x353, 9K)

Go to bed kid... you have school tomorrow. Yes, I know your step dad is watching your mom getting blacked now and tossing off... but you need to get off the computer. 10th grade can be rough.

Attached: 5ac2b7160836d.image.jpg (1200x786, 108K)