I Will Pray for You

...and answer questions about Christianity and religion. God bless the mods, and God bless you.

Attached: Duomo_di_siena,_facciata_01.jpg (1600x1200, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/information/general/salvation.asp
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6b6bX2LQTg&t=1m0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you.
What are your credentials?

You're welcome. As for my credentials, I'm afraid that shall have to remain strictly confidential. God bless you, user, for bumping this thread, and striking up a conversation.

lets reform the church.

Where in the bible does church mean anything besides a local congregation?

Why do Americans equate Christianity with passivity in the face of evil? It's disgusting. Not even trying to chastise liars. Christian thought in America is nearly invisible, you're getting intellectually smeared by atheists and morally dominated by communists. If you practiced what Christ taught this wouldn't be the case. So when is the major head out of ass event going to happen?

those are just political agitators, and baptist making it bade for everyone

Alright, let's do it.

It slowly evolved into what you see today over thousands of years.

The principalities named in Ephesians (6:12) are still at large today, spreading deception and madness. Nothing is sacred to them, they will use religion as a means to their ends when convenient.

>So when is the major head out of ass event going to happen?
Do not wait for the return of prophets, and do not grow complacent that they will ever return. Seize a paddle and row yourself.

>free ponies for all converts!!
>dental care
>excessive use of glitter
>all clergymen must wear funny hats

Why haven't you repented?

Attached: download.jpg (1000x902, 201K)

I have a major issue with Christianity being equated with passivity towards evil. At first I thought my cognitive dissonance was the race question but I realized even if every Biblical race is white and all others are animals, that wouldn't address the cuck question. What's to stop a cuck from ordering the mass equality of beasts just because he likes cucking? Are there any safeguards against cuckoldry in the Bible? Cucks and those who want us to act like cucks have no shortage of verses to pick out while based Christians seem to lack any ammo in the scripture department. In fact, all based verses are conveniently trapped in the OT which cucks can easily dismiss as """jewish""" in their minds. So how does Christianity resist cuckoldry? It seems practically designed to encourage and support it. I never thought I'd say this but I'm thinking White Sharia might be the only answer. The white man is talented but too slow to fight. Islam might be the perfect compliment to the white man because it encourages holy war under oppression, unlike modern Christianity which most people interpret to mean just submissively cuck through everything.

Just want to go back to my country at some point and not have communists in charge

Fat chance, but pray the situation improves for the people still stuck there.

Attached: Chimanimani Mountains, Eastern Zimbabwe.jpg (1200x800, 445K)

Ha ha ha. Mormons lead by example, supporting each other's lives, and attracting others with wives, houses, and families. These things are enough to satisfy some, but they are not food for the spirit. Those who waste their lives in pursuit of material goods deserve to be called NPCs.

for all their weirdness Mormons really do, by behavior, exemplify christian beliefs.

I've been rowing, and I look back and the churches are still sitting on the banks, praying for the sun to come out before they will go to the water.

God in heaven, I pray that the people will open their eyes to your glory, and appreciate all the things you've made, especially themselves. Let them see the value in what you've created, making each of us different in our own special way, from the Chinese, to the Africans, to the Indians, to the Europeans. Let them see your wisdom in making us different, and let us all respect our differences, working to preserve the beauty and diversity of humanity as it was when you first made it. Amen.

No, they aren't Christians at all.

they are Christian, in that they are disciples of Christ, they however have additional beliefs which makes them an occult.

They don't believe on Jesus as Lord for salvation

But have you? What does it mean to you when Jesus says
>The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.
Jesus' words are not easy to understand, and the way to the Kingdom is narrow indeed.

Jesus gave mankind a sword. It's not his fault later generations misplaced it.

they do, the just believe in post Jesus reform, as in they have an alternate contract with God than other Christians as to their behavior.

>Jews have the covenant
>Christians have the covenant and the sacrament of Jesus
>Mormons have the covenant, Jesus, and Joseph Smith
>Islam has a psycho murder bastard

Christianity is not rooted in gaining power or influence over other people or territories. The bible sets forth leaders as servants, not sure it's compatible with any "church" in existence. Every church I've ever experienced has said, "you need to repent" or believe something to be saved by Christ. It's the same way with every religion. Christianity says it's different by saying it's not about works, it's about something intangible, faith. It's still something someone needs to do to avoid hell. Hell is a concept that was unknown in the Old Testament, but why get hung up on details.
Either Jesus died for the whole world or He didn't.

>it's about something intangible
> It's still something someone needs to do to avoid hell
That much is correct. The secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven were taught by Jesus, but subsequently forgotten. Have you ever played the telephone game? It's been a long time since Jesus said the original message. Try to forgive Christians for misinterpreting His wisdom.

Gnosticism is kill

I've never read any of their religious texts, I must confess I don't know much about them.

John warned believers about it. Salvation is a free gift, full stop

>The secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven were taught by Jesus, but subsequently forgotten.
Do you know what they are?

>Salvation is a free gift, full stop
It isn't, and there is no biblical corroboration for this. This arises from a layman's understanding of biblical authors. No man enters heaven but by the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus said
>Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.
You want to be complacent and let Jesus carry you to the mountain top? He is no man's donkey to be ridden upon, but a great teacher.

That's my point. When put in these terms Christianity becomes interchangeable with Islam, Judaism and a million other 3rd world beliefs. At least pagan religions don't say you'll be tortured for eternity if you don't believe something or work hard enough.

If I try to pluck the sliver from your eye, I might only jam it in further, so blind am I. Have faith, and pray to God if you want to know. If your son asked you for bread, would you give him a stone? God is all the more generous, forgiving and merciful beyond our comprehension. Knock, and the door will be opened. Seek, and you will find.
Jesus' teachings are older than the world, how can you grasp their meaning? If you want to know him, look inside your heart. Jesus said
>The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.

I want a wife and a family, I think about it every day. I dwell over impregnation to an extent that I stay awake at night.
I don't pray because I don't want to prioritize my desires over any divine plans, but I hope I get there soon user.

What do we do about our Doomers in the board and in real life? What message can we hope to impart onto them?

Attached: CtvEy1GWAAAIJ93.jpg (409x513, 38K)

Amen

Do you think God has only ever sent one prophet to the earth in all its history? What kind of God would do that? All true prophets teach the same thing:
>A violent, passionate man will die a violent, passionate death.
God lets no sins go unpunished, no good deed unrewarded. When the sin is atoned for, the punishment stops. When the deed is paid for, the payment stops. Jesus gave a nuanced, rather mysterious description of the Kingdom of Heaven, but he was explicit about rewards and punishments. Who could believe that God was some sadistic madman out to punish "sinners" for all eternity? Shame on those who push that message. There is nothing God can't forgive.

May God be with you user. If you want a wife who will be loyal to you and help you start a family, you need an income, and you need to honestly communicate your desire to do this to a trustworthy woman, which you can probably find at one youth group or another. As for our precious Doomers, their outlook is understandable given the absolute state of this world, but rejoice in your heart, for it will be all the sweeter when their eyes are opened.
God in heaven, please help this user get an income and meet a nice girl at his local church. Let them not abandon one another, but be true from the time they first meet eyes, to the time they leave this earth. Let their children be good-looking and smart. Amen.

“For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that which he hath.”
S. Matthew 13:12

I think the Orthodox have the right view of the afterlife. Heaven and hell are states of being caused by the spirit following its natural inclinations. That’s just my view though which changed to this only recently.

What church would you recommend? I appreciate Catholic traditional Mass/service as it is less social (I think social worship service is done more for appearance than worship itself, there's Bible passages on it), but I don't appreciate the Catholic Church and it's actions, political involvement, trafficking, etc.

Also I am 2 terms from my computer science bachelor's. I need all the prayers I can get for a good income. I appreciate it very much.

Attached: 058.png (678x678, 304K)

Should I go to Russia to meet girls, or try to start a farm here for a career? Also pray for me that I get one more lucky break. Is it too much to ask, good luck one time?

(And thanks for praying for us!)

Mathew spoke nothing but the Truth, this verse is the purest gold. I pray for you user, that God will scrub your eyes clean and lead you to have, as Mathew implies in this verse. I pray that you grow to have in great abundance. Amen.

Try many, and stick with whatever group of people warms your heart the most.

Jesus is unique because He is God. Prophets are men. They're dope too tho

God in heaven, please give this user the break he needs. Let his dice land right side up, and help him to navigate these treacherous waters. Let him work overtime to meet his goals, and let him not be disappointed. Help him to remember you afterwards, when he has enough to be satisfied. Amen.

Thank you so much. I will pray for you as well

Hey user, pray for my catholic coworker whose been suicidal

God in heaven, please bless this user, whose heart secretly enriches my own from afar. Amen.

God help us all to survive the next great depression.

TO KNOW GOD AND HAVE PERFECT PEACE, READ AND BELIEVE:
>John 1:1
>John 3:16
>Hebrews 10:10
>Romans 10:9 (Acts 16:30-31)

Visit here for more: chick.com/information/general/salvation.asp

God in heaven, I pray for all those weary travelers, too tired to lift their head, back bending under heavy loads, sorely tempted to lie down and give up forever. Give them the strength for just one more step forward. Let not the mud suck their boots from their feet, but let them be securely fastened. Let them walk all through the night in pouring rain and thunder, that they may see the sunrise twinkling in the morning dew. Let them find what they seek in this world, and let them eat their fill. Amen.

Wow I am humbled, thanks based Christianon. How do you keep your faith in these dark days?

Thank you user, Godspeed!

how often do you mediate of the Word of God

This darkness only makes heaven's light more visible to my eyes. Now, of all times, is holiness more required of us than ever. Now, of all times, must we light our fires to keep the night at bay.

You are more than welcome.

Every day, user. One must never grow complacent, the protagonist of the story doesn't always succeed.

I am glad you are on this humble board of peace.

I am glad to be here, and keep my brothers company. Jow Forums is sometimes a great meeting ground of the universe, where all sorts of souls go to congregate.

Hi user that is our Cathedral in Siena.
Come visit when you can. Also if we are able to reset the demographic genocide that the left wanted to implement then consider coming here and take a house in the surrounding villagges (very cheap to live there, unlike the main town).

Pic related Mulinaccio di Scandicci.

Attached: mulino-scandicci-1-580x386.jpg (580x386, 101K)

>Come visit when you can.
I would love to. Italy has had its bumps in the road, but as a nation, it is not sick, its immune system is still functioning, though under attack by a virulent virus.
God in heaven, keep the Italians safe, and protect their old traditions. Let their families be strong, and let their food continue to be excellent. If I never get around to visiting, let them understand that the sick do not need a doctor, and let them rejoice for their good health. Amen.

can you pray for me user?

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

God in heaven, please let this user's soul be enriched. Let his heart be warmed, and let his soul receive the light of heaven, blessing him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Amen.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day

This guy has BASED bible streams

Salvation cannot be bought with empty words and useless gestures. Only the teachings of Jesus lead to heaven.

>that the sick do not need a doctor
*healthy, I meant to say

Thank you user

God bless you.

If you are a real Christian
Tell me the true Doctrine of Christianity
Tell me which race God created in his image
Tell me who Christ was ONLY sent unto
If you fail to answer these questions, you are not a Christian and are blue-pilled af

Thanks for the prayer. As Christians, we believe that the magic Asian Jew god called Yahweh decided to breed a son from Mary, a 12-year-old Jewess, so that it would be born and latter killed so that my sins could be forgiven. Back when Abraham was about to kill his son, Yahweh became jealous of Abraham. Yahweh wanted a son of his own to die and that's how he got the idea of Jesus. Yahweh then created a son by impregnating the Jewess Mary, so that it would be born and latter killed, as a sacrifice to himself. This would make Yahweh satisfied enough to forgive mankind, provided that they were reborn just as Yahweh was reborn through Jesus. When Jesus died on the cross, Yahweh became the new Abraham and Jesus became God. Christians became the newly chosen Jews and Christiandom became the new spiritual Israel because it is now ruled by the true Jew King, the Christ Jesus. The Holy Spirit then became the sacrifice Ram that replaced Abraham's son after God turned into the Jesus, son of Yahweh. The sacrifice of Jesus enabled the satisfied Yahweh to become a Holy Spirit that came from the Son of Man when Abraham's prophesy was fulfilled. When the Christ Jesus became Abraham's spiritual missionary, Christians could be reborn as new Jews through the Holy Spirit which arose because Yahweh became God through the resurrection of Jesus. The Christ Jesus could now become the Yahweh of Abraham by the Holy Spirit which appears to born-again Christians as God because of the resurrection as prophesied by Abraham.

brazil threads

Ah yes, asking the hard questions. In short Jesus did not come exclusively for the Jews. He had the choice between breathing life into the dying Hebraic religions or starting a new religion, and he chose the latter.
> “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
>“‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother,
>a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
>“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
Therefor, he broke away from the established traditions of his time, and did not put his new wine into the old skin of Judaism. Jesus spread his teachings to many nations, and his 72 disciples spread the word to many distant lands. In modern times, we can make this assertion and that about who Jesus was and what motivated him to act- I choose to ignore the messenger and focus on the message. The Truth is true whether spoken by a demon or an angel, let alone Jesus. God bless Jesus for speaking the Truth.

amen, you to user.

God in heaven, bless this user and keep him in good spirits. Let his evening be peaceful and quiet, and let his rest rejuvenate him. Amen.

kek none of what you said answered any of my questions.
you are really blue-pilled on the Holy Bible unlike me which knows the true doctrine of the Christian Faith

Oh, well you should enlighten us if you know so much.

If you're serious user...I'm painfully lonely, filled with hate and vitriol most days, unable to stop spending money on dumb shit I don't need, and in the last 6 months I've completely discontinued having a social life that was once flourishing. Something is off track and I don't know what it is. I would appreciate a word put in for me.

God in heaven, please be with this user in his time of need. Help him find what he is looking for, and let his sins be forgiven. Let him be tuned as a musical instrument, in perfect harmony with your divine will. Let him be spared as I was spared, and let him be contented, as I have been contented. Let him be fed the true bread of life from your table, filled up, happy, and satisfied. Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6b6bX2LQTg&t=1m0s

> The White Adamic Race is the race created in the image of God as stated in the Book of Genesis
> The Holy Bible was written for the White Race and only the White Race
> Non-whites are PRE-adamic races
>Negros are the " Beasts of the Field" the Holy Bible mentions numerous times
>Kikes (Jews), are the children of Cain, who in turn is son of the Devil
>Two Seedlines were born in the Garden of Eden
>God's White Adamic Seedline
>The Devil's humanoid creation, the Kikes

This is the True Doctrine of Christianity
And i have proof to back up my claims.

Attached: adamandeve.jpg (720x576, 153K)

doctrine of Christianity:
>Genesis
>Isaiah
Gods race:
>children of jesus
who christ was sent unto
>"the lost sheep of the house of israel"
defined as the children of Abraham whom we all are through him.

Which bible verse says Adam was white?

Thanks user. Much appreciated.

Lord thank you for this your servant, and bless him as he has blessed other here today. Amen.

and who are the children of jesus
and who are the lost tribes of Israel in modern times?

Thank you.

Adam in Paleo-Hebrew means to
>Show blood in the face
>Be ruddy
Which race shows blood in the face and in ruddy?
Only the White Race, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: aryanpersiangirl2.jpg (457x636, 39K)

You ever seen a nigger give up a rib?

The Golden One. Good content.

Why haven't you?

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 167K)

Interesting. The bible is full of all sorts of strange secrets, though I must admit, I'm not as interested in the old testament as the new. Since you know some Hebrew, did you also know that Elohim is plural, implying that there were many gods/angels? Who can really say what was going on in antediluvian times with any degree of confidence, though?

Amen.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Please pray for me user. I have previously been filled with the Holy Spirit, and I want it to happen again. I want God to live life through me.

Indeed, yet still they don't believe.

Attached: image.jpg (250x215, 28K)

All TRUE prophets did say the same thing.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

she's typical slavic girl. a lot of slavic people were taken into iran.. during the wars of the past coz russia almost conquered iran.. if it was not for commie revolution, it would have conquered them iranians.. that's why there are people with slavic blood in iran

God in heaven, I pray that this user receives exactly what he wants- let the Holy Spirit come into him, and let him find the way to bring it about. Let him never stop seeking your true glory, and let him be tireless in his journey. Let him pass through all lands, high and low, as effortlessly as the wind. Let his resolve be endless as he strives to find you. Let not your magnificence be hidden, but reveal yourself to us, the blind, deaf, and dumb. Amen.

the children of jesus are adopted. just as the creation of man was an individual put into dust, these bodies are adopted, hence also I guess it would seem to be a child of God you are also adopted in the same way you adopt a body. To become a new creation as they say.
the tribes of Israel I don't know them. what tribe? I recognize they were in there but no ones told me what tribe I am and I don't wish to be told because I don't care and neither should you.

Father, bless OP. We all hope to be home soon.
Amen.

Attached: image.jpg (2028x1549, 1.27M)

I mean if someone told me I were part of the wrong tribe... I would not care. Infact if someone told me my tribe was going to hell though, that'd just make me think they're jealous of something stupid, and they're trying to put me down.

That's a lot of words, user.
One might call it a multitude.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

Thank you.

What made tigers become such dickheads?
That one looks pretty content and passive.

It's the other way around
Persia is where some descendants of Adam migrated to after leaving Mesopotamia/Garden of Eden
Persia used to be an Aryan Nation until the Mongols and Arabs conquered and mongrelized the Persians.
We have found 5,000 year old Persian Mummies in Western China that are over 6'0 tall and blonde and red haired.
Pic related
Persia is also mentioned in the bible
You know that the original Aryan religion in Persia was Zoroastrianism?
It was started by a Persian Prophet named Zoroaster/Zarathustra
Zoroaster had a vision of the coming of the "Shayoshyant", which means the Savior of Mankind.
He foretold of the Messiah, a savior who will be born through his lineage (Adamite/White), he will be virgin born, he will create miracles, he will die and rise on the third day.
Zoroaster predicted this even before the Bible was written.
Zoroastrians also believe in one true God who they call AHURA MAZDA.
In the Holy Bible, in Isaiah I believe, God says that King Cyrus the Great of Persia will be his right hand, and he will make him subdue the nations which have gone astray from the Law.
The Holy Bible foretold the coming of Cyrus 150 years before he was actually born.
Anyways, The God that Cyrus worshipped was Ahura Mazda, and God in the Bible says that Cyrus worships him as the true God.
AHURA MAZDA WAS GOD AND VICE VERSA
This proves that God does exist, and has always been worshipped by his Adamic Race in one form or another.
Zoroaster said that a Star in the Constellation Leo will guide future Zoroastrians to the savior of the world.
This old prophecy was foretold in Zoroastrianism until it actually happened when Christ was born.
You guys know the three wise men that came from the East?
They were Magis, which in Greek means Magus, in English Magicians.
They called Zoroastrian Priests Magis, because they were fortune tellers and foreseers of future events, they were the original Magicians, the word Magic comes from Magi.

Attached: mummiestocharian.jpg.png (820x1839, 2.74M)

The Magi came all the way from Persia to worship the one true God
And when they arrived at the House of Christ, the Holy Bible says that they bowed down and worshipped Christ and gave him Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh , all of these three ceremonial items were given to Kings in Persia.

you know little my fren