NEW YORK STATE THREAD

Okay degenerates, lets talk about out state elections.
>fuck Cuomo
>Gillibrand will absolutely win
>NY GOP is pozzed, remember to vote conservative instead
>some odd 27 congressmen to vote on
>State Senate
>Assembily
>Fuck New Jersey
>Fuck Massachusetts
>We're watching you Vermont and Pennsylvania
GET IN HERE!

Attached: ny boomsticks.png (829x652, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWZk24MA7TE
youtube.com/watch?v=sp71WE7f6ow
youtube.com/watch?v=qKRuhiMDOjo
justicemap.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First off, fuck Cuomo. Also, will this state ever be a decent place to live? Upstate is garbage, downstate is obsceanily expensive. I hope SALT crashes this plaine with no survivors.

I’ll keep writing in Jimmy McMillan for every office until there’s a single on-ballot candidate worth voting for.

Why is New York holding his boomsticks?

...Where did the south go?

Here's the NRA voter guide for NYS for state senate and assembly.

Pt1

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2592, 1.2M)

Tenney will win NY 22
Faso will win NY 19

Pt 2

Attached: image.jpg (1888x2592, 1.16M)

He got his tumor removed, duh. Now he fights off the Pennsreich invasion

Pt 3- house of reps and senate, but u guys already know the deal w this I'm guessing...

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2592, 922K)

Should I vote straight R lads?

Upstate is as close to God's heavenly country as you can find in this great green earth, heathen.

Thanks mate. You earned it.

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

nojobs lol

I live in NEPA and i've always said fuck new york.
Take your dope back where you found it niggers.
Oh yea your pizza sucks ass too.

Attached: 341aa5a3c5d8928b2d195f1e216a126d.jpg (432x291, 39K)

Thanks lad, got a link? I don't want to fall for kike subversion on a list posted here

Yes but make sure you vote Conservative except for judges. When you vote Conservative the Conservative party gets state funds instead of the cucked GOP.

>Fuck Massachusetts

Stay mad.

Attached: mookieshhh.gif (512x288, 3.55M)

Of course. The candidates might be cucks or women, but at least they're not dems, will support gun rights and you'll be sticking it to the state establishment at the very least.

Tell your friends and senpai too.

The governor's race comes down to a difference of one million votes each time in New York... It is not insurmountable if each based brah gets five more people to vote w him

>>NY GOP is pozzed, remember to vote conservative instead
That's retarded, conservatives have no chance to win, thrown out vote. It's either vote rep or not vote at all. If R win maybe under Trump they will cuck less.

Attached: nyc3.jpg (1483x1113, 1.36M)

I've got jobs brah

Sometimes a nigga gotta make his own job

yea but the taxes

NRA only lets members get a voters guide IIRC. Either become a member or deal with second hand information.

Anyone voting Sharpe?

Attached: 20181023_014209.jpg (200x250, 33K)

But I am a member. Was this emailed or sent by mail?

>fuck Cuomo
I literally hate living here bros. This whole state is a fucking cesspool because all our money gets funneled to the city. How can we get this pos mob patsy out of office? I feel like the Dems have a fucking stranglehold on the state because of all the faggot baristas in NYC

Can I own a gun in NYC? I might move to Harlem.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f7333.jpg (720x717, 95K)

Conservatives and GOP back the same candidates with the exception of judges, it's just on a different line on the ballot. You are voting for the same guy but the conservative party gets the state funds instead of the GOP.

Those are screenshots I did for some friends up here from an insert they put in the October issue of rifleman magazine. Pretty smart stuff- they mail you a voter's guide for your state based on your mailing address...

I kept thinking after looking it over, why doesn't the gop do anything this smart?

Haha, good luck pal.

Oh it's horrible. But living in the north country really is great. I've lived all over- VA, NC, TN and NYC for almost ten years when I was younger... Grew up in the upstate- it's good to be back.

Comes in the magazine brah

I don't want to be here anymore

but where can I go that is better?
I just don't feel like I belong anywhere

Attached: hundreds.jpg (1060x867, 335K)

>Elaine Phillips has an F
Aww man, but I like mummy.

I don't get the magazine. I must have opted out, I joined after that faggot and goblina from the kike school shooting in Florida wanted to take our guns

Based and redpilled.

The dude is like a mob boss. The only way to get rid of him is to vote him out, which means getting as many other people as you can to vote molinaro. I don't even like molinaro, but it's just a matter of getting rid of cuomo. The same applies for gillibrand and her opponent.

Anyone notice how the state GOP constantly runs shit candidates, like Farley, in these races? Woman v woman? Imagine if they ran a dude instead (vs gillibrand)? It seems like such an obvious move, but they don't wanna be called sexist or racist.... After all can't be like Trump.... Fucking dumb

Donate another 30$ and get it- that's the only solution I can think of. You might even still be able to get it from when you signed up in February- you get a gift for your signup

Those nigger nails.

Attached: Kim disgust.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Almost every hour of every day I day dream about leaving this place, but I still have responsibilities here. I'm thinking about moving to the Midwest bros.

Attached: ISyj1i54nuyi721000000000.jpg (550x413, 42K)

I initially joined for a year but did the 5 year after they emailed me about it. Oh well, as long as we have kind anons to pass the info along I'll manage

youtube.com/watch?v=LWZk24MA7TE

Attached: I came I saw I felt.jpg (803x960, 70K)

>our money gets funneled to the city
It's actually quite the opposite. Wall Street money goes to pay for your stop signs and shit Upstate. Upstate niggers don't do anything.

Just move out of NY, the city will rule with an iron fist for the next 50 years minimum

One day Upstate and Suffolk will be free

We used to feed NYC with cash. Then the policies passed by the democrats given to us by the NYC vote has stripped upstate of Industry and jobs. Thus we has become NYC's Welfare dependent slave. The only way to revive upstate is to BE a state.

Attached: 02398fix.png (330x252, 42K)

>be nyc
>richest city in the world because of capitalism and finance
>infested with sjws
how do we fix this place

What's everyone's thoughts on Tom Reed?

Attached: CuaxQe6WgAEU6gt.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

Nothing can fix NYC short of total destruction.

he doesnt look so well

riverhead checkin in

bump

Ovens.
youtube.com/watch?v=sp71WE7f6ow

The same way humanity has fixed these large scale problems for thousands of years.

by showing love and compassion pic unrelated

Attached: 208475224352.jpg (1280x800, 167K)

shit. normal bob vids

Long Island fag here. Property taxes are crushing my soul. I hate these people with everything I have.

Just end it.

>I hope SALT crashes this plaine with no survivors.
Amen.

>Christine Pellegrino has an F
lmao, can't wait to unseat this fat bitch on Nov 6th. You see signs for LIPetri as far as the eye can see around here, the only reason this stupid cunt even got elected was through a special election that literally nobody had any idea was going on. She isn't going to be so lucky during a real election

North fork and Hudson Valley are based

Prices will go so high NOBODY will be able to live there aside from mega billionaires. People will riot, and things will get worse in there from there

Please, become your own state and fuck off. We neither want nor need your money. Just go, and take all our niggers and spics too

Why are a good portion of Long Island Republicans fucking cucks when it comes to guns? How is that even possible?

you guys have 2 million dollar public bathrooms in NYC lel
youtube.com/watch?v=qKRuhiMDOjo

Need my girl Claudia to stay in office.

The only open Republicans I see around Patchogue are cringy pickup driving pseudo fudds with deer hunting stickers on their windows. I've never met a decent person at a gun range here.

Attached: 1540258427060.png (980x1105, 1.06M)

Anybody else sick of all the blue lives matter shit you see everywhere in Long Island? Like fuck off, cops aren't my friends. They'll confiscate my guns in a heart beat.

Attached: TBL_original[1].jpg (960x720, 126K)

Has to be, why the hell else would we stay here?

> Pennsylvania

Cops in Long Island are generally good folks. There’s a real crazy one around Orient Point though

We are being collated and recorded, surveyed, and studied, classified, and sorted by an array of pollsters, global social media platform managers, state and federal election officials that cooperate fully with the first two, and of course the various globalist (((NWO))) powers that control all of them. The MUH RUSSIA false flag wasn't about making Trump illegitimate. It was about making it acceptable for government, security, and social media to work on the same page. They are using this newfound collaboration in the name of 'election security' to learn who you are, where you are, what you are, what you believe, what you can do to hinder them, and in what order they want to reeducate or 'retire' you. All this bullshit before the elections is just to get the public more willing to accept 'security.' Remember who owns Facebook, and who owns Twitter, who owns Google, and who really runs the deep state and the Fed. Remember that now they are the same people who count your vote.

southampton town police are tyrants. same with any village in the town. riverhead is too busy with jail niggers

>hamptons

Well there’s your problem

New York has fusion voting. Because we're the best. If you vote Conservative and their candidate doesn't win your vote goes to the Republican instead.

>Buffalo
>Rochester
>Syracuse
>Not blue
Fix this.

Cop and military worship is a huge problem in this country. They don't truly protect our freedom and are people that live a life of servitude, barely understand freedom, and have all their thoughts programmed into them. Thats why most of them are okay with surveillance. I hate that they think the flag represents them.

Attached: 1539800715601.jpg (600x800, 216K)

FUCK CUOMO

Expect his faggoty ass to gear up for a 2020 or 2024 run. I fucking hate him so much.

>No point in voting for governor
>No point in voting for senator
>Every congressman except for Chris Collins is shit and not worth voting for
>No point in voting for state assembly
>State senate only one vote away from being controlled by Democrats
>Never any cool ballot propositions to vote on (and if there ever are any the cityfags will just vote them down)

Literally the worst state to vote in.

they're italian jews, yes?

>Implying that voting ever mattered in the US
Nice try drumpfkin.

>America was never great
>As a New Yorker I'm illegal, gay and black
Yeah, He'll never win with that attitude

>giving another state enclaves in your state
I think you misunderstand

If you don't vote I will figuratively rape you

Daily reminder that every drop of water in the Great Lakes belongs to Michigan.

Attached: PepeMichigan.png (600x550, 45K)

In name no, in policy might as well be.

He's a bit too outspoken for a presidential pick but at the least he'd go for VP. He's still enough of a cocksucker that I'd do anything I could to torpedo his future prospects.

Are we voting Molinaro? He's a giant cuck who signals against Trump and whites. He has zero chance with my vote or not. Any good third party option?

Similarly my local races are all blue and the GOP is putting up a bunch of Jews and cucks as cannon fodder. I want to discourage it.

All votes for the same person on different party lines get added together.
Me.
>This whole state is a fucking cesspool because all our money gets funneled to the city.
WTF are you talking about? NYC tax money gets funneled upstate, not the other way around.
If you're ex-military with a clean record, you might be able to get a residential permit after a few years.
Somewhat easier to get a residential permit for a rifle or shotgun.
Move to any non-hipster neighborhood. There are very few SJWs here compared to Boston or DC, much less the West Coast.

Reminder that michiguineas will never get our sweet, sweet lake Ontario water.

Attached: 2457098324752.png (1280x976, 393K)

Who the fuck is Michigan?

Is there any point voting here? I'm packing my shit and moving asap.

They got cucked out of Toledo, LOL!

Mostly for local, but general turnout should be encouraged because the defeatist attitude is part of the problem.

Suffolk is white still

>voting doesn't matter
>yet somehow Trump beat Jeb and Hillary despite all the money and establishment power on their side
He'll never win President thanks to the SAFE Act.

Yeah. I don't mind cops and military per-se. I'm sure they're alright. But excessively sucking the dick of authority is almost uniformly a bad thing.

>Wyandcnch
>Brentwood
>Riverhead
>Central Islip
>Farmingville

Attached: asian tom cruz talks about classic rolls.jpg (600x598, 42K)

Where all you nibbas at? /nassau/ here

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Daily reminder we have so much water it is constantly leaking out of the ground.

everywhere got its niggers ft drum much?

Queens.

>He supports (((drumpf)))
Keep living in your fantasy world that he will actually do anything.

jesus christ suffolk poster must you reply every time I post that pic
I know bud. You know I know. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated.

Attached: 1525728611273.png (1173x695, 165K)

red=black
purple=white
green=Asian
blue=Spanish
bretty cool map.
justicemap.org/

Attached: Capture.jpg (694x596, 95K)

After the Democrats win control of the state assembly, state senate and governorship what new gun laws do you think they will pass? I imagine they will start with week long waiting periods. Followed by mandatory long gun registration.