PUT THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=tpI0c1fKXW4

So many smoking guns Jow Forums, and he lays them all out perfectly. SPREAD THE TRUTH, WE ARE BEING SETUP.

Attached: cuntcheck.png (261x279, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fmo19rVS_U
youtube.com/watch?v=LgIc7vc4LB4
youtube.com/watch?v=3TH7MUQ3cfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Just watched.
Wierd shit going down, seems to be accelerating as well

it's fugged up

Attached: 1533004838679.gif (296x292, 11K)

give me digits so I may excel

I have a giant family filled to the brim with liberal virtue signaling pussies, and I'm so close to telling them all that they are garbage.

Thanks for posting this video, i unsubbed from blackpilled recently because one of his recent videos was shaded with cringey marxism

Digits confirm. Do it.

quaaaads
The wire is thinning for us all right now.

Attached: 57f70d2402688.image.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Digits mean you have to do it.

I'm feeling it so hard... it would start by posting something like this on my normie book

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fmo19rVS_U

From there I would just tear apart every butt hurt comment

Well that was quick.

Attached: 1540774665012.png (700x720, 153K)

Ceaser is 100% a plant. This was to be the Dem's October Surprise a long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgIc7vc4LB4

Attached: npcorangemanbad.jpg (500x607, 29K)

Like & Subscribe lol

Holy fuck, why don’t you just stop eating pork, stop attending church and convert to Judaism you arse licking Yanks

Seriously, why does so much shit go down in Broward County?

I just watched that like 30 minutes ago. Wouldn't try to argue with libshits over the internet though. Much better to do it face to face.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TH7MUQ3cfA

how do you guys not get that the news is all FAKE

the stories are made up to push agendas and psy op the goyim

holy shit like fuck you guys are slow. brainlets man

Attached: 2-a.jpg (461x328, 49K)

>im not an NPC i swear!
>yeah i still consume normie propaganda tho! so what???

Attached: 1539957291860.jpg (645x729, 61K)

nice channel Devin

do it

I find it crazy that we, and not just the US either, somehow think it's a good idea to pass or allow to be passed, legislation directly after things like a national tragedy eg 9/11. Without any reflection we just let it happen. We need to find a way to place a legal halt on any such legislation pending a prescribed amount of time.

I"m posting stuff on popular pages that might pop up on my ((((Friends and families))) news feeds. I want to get caught..... I want the charade to be over. I want to tell my Uncle that he is a virtue signaling weasel, and that all of his kids will die virgins.

And The Truth shall set ye free

Its unusual to develop a completely different world view while living among similar people.
Before you do it make sure you are the best economically, physically and mentally person among your family so that when you leave they get to chose either to follow the best’s ideals or not. Simply denouncing them will result in nothing.

Kek guided you.

Mandatory Holocaust Education... that's so messed up lol

I get what you're saying but it only applies in a world where these laws are actually being drafted to prevent further tragedies, they're not, these bills pre date the events that are supposed to have led to them and failure to pass their new phony laws just delays the inevitable and means they have to shoot or bomb some more innocents. We're dealing with some purely evil cunts here.

oh fugg

Attached: 1472603439840.jpg (550x512, 97K)