Pol, I'm genuinely frustrated right now. I need help...

Pol, I'm genuinely frustrated right now. I need help. I've been thinking a lot about the NPC meme and how disturbingly accurate it has been to describe not only the politics of the left but the general shift in western societies. It's so frustrating that I'm finding it difficult to even formulate the exact question I want to present to you, so please forgive me if this is rushed, sloppy, and scatterbrained.

The problem is that my mind can't wrap itself around the fact that an otherwise competently intelligent individual, living in an age of information where everything they could possibly want to know and understand potentially resides in a small device in their pants pocket, could ever behave this way. I am not what I would consider a particularly intelligent person myself but I am also no fool. So why, then, does this come natural to me and not to them? Why do these people almost relish in their ignorance? Do they legitimately not see it when presented with conflicting information? How? How can they self righteously embolden their views and attack others while ignoring all the loose threads? All the answers I see given are just too simple to me. They bring no real closure and only seem to leave open the option to take on the same kind of self righteous, hypocritical behavior from another angle. More importantly, they don't solve the problem. They offer nothing we can use to educate and transform people, encouraging them to transcend their current understanding of the world -- not even to make them more like us, or like me, but to just take them anywhere further along than they already are. I just want some kind of real constructive dialogue with them.

What are some insights you might have on this issue that you perhaps haven't heard anywhere else?

Attached: 5e3.png (711x400, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6XNdBsO5OQ
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much ado about nothing

Have some milk and cookies tonight user.

Attached: 5A90A2CB-B1D5-46F6-AAE6-BC7308CED396.jpg (250x250, 57K)

You have a hard time?

How one of those executed Greeks philosohers felt when pointing out obvious things in their societies.

Second, people do not want to bother with finding out the truth.

It is not so easy, try dropping your phone and PC for a week and see if you can do it.

If you dehumanize them, it just makes the kind of murder that happened yesterday so much easier. You see, antisemites internalize so much hate for Jews that they view them as inhuman demons. The more of that poison that you drink, the more likely you are to commit acts of extreme violence. You should go enjoy some local ethnic restaurants and try to make some news friends. Don't let the hate in this board consume you.

Attached: 1540772152491.jpg (700x700, 81K)

Its due to a lack of opposition and solving problems out of necessity. Thats the only natural cause i could think of. Life is just too easy so why waste the energy

Nice try kike.

Attached: 1540231844541.jpg (688x705, 71K)

This is the one idea that has been consistently present in my mind over the years -- that it's some kind of strange spin on survivalism. It's just so fucking bleak, though. Surely there has to be a better way.

This may be the information age but it's a dark age of information, it isnt obvious how info should be distributed. I found this site on a fluke, so did most people here, since it doesnt serve an obvious purpose like reddit, most news sites ect. The mask if falling apart for most people,but it is still a difficult process to complete.

Attached: 1539649618879.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

Not a kike buddy. Just offering some advice on how to vent and sort out the static and noise of this board without becoming a deranged active shooter. It's one thing to discuss the JQ in the context of history and other verifiable evidence. But I realized that we are dehumanizing them and fabricating conspiracy theories with very little evidence. Not even circumstantial evidence. That's getting a bus ticket into crazy town

Attached: chopstix-you-cant-hate-everything-388.jpg (700x1009, 104K)

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

Sure there is. I myself fall into the npc ways sometimes. Especially during long drives or a work, i’ll catch myself regaining consciousness after zoning out for a period of time. I’m most talkative with myself while working on my hobbies. I do a lot of fabrication so talking myself through problems is a necessity. I could see how easy it would be to fall into an eternal emptyness if your entire day consists of mind numbing work, boring drives, and twitter. Challenging yourself mentally is key imo. There’s a readon they tell old people to do word puzzles

Attached: googlebot.jpg (835x678, 129K)

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

>not a kike
That's precisely what a kike would say.

the problem is that you, much like everyone else is using the NPC meme to paint anyone who disagrees with your worldview as such.

something that comes naturally to you is obviously correct and anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant, incapable of free thought. as for not being able to reconcile conflicting information, need you look any further than Jow Forums and the various mental gymnastics used to explain the constant apologism of Trump, abandonment of Cruz, Rand, etc.

you can't encourage anyone to transcend to anything as you yourself are incapable of transcending anything. Jow Forums regardless of its ideology (which I mostly don't support anyways) is a horrible place to get your information or worldviews.

off topic, picrel I feel was the last of counterculture Jow Forums and Jow Forums. nowadays people like you have been drinking your own kool aid and genuinely started believing you're some sort of rebel free thinkers when in reality you worship a Jew loving New Yorker billionaire heir

Attached: 1391486014285s.jpg (234x250, 14K)

You seem like a rational person, trying to rationalize the irrational. You will have to come to terms that they have a mental illness, and that they are not able to have true thoughts and emotions. It isn't dehumanizing them, it is calling it what it is.
You should watch the interview with Yuri Bezmenov from the 80's, on youtube. Either due to upbringing, or deep programming, or abuse, or all of it...they have locked away the part of themselves that can have critical thought. It is one reason that many of them appear to be children, even though they are 20, 30 or even older. It is an immaturity of the mind, and according to Yuri, there is no cure but the following generation.
If left to their own devices, they would make us all North Korea, because in their immaturity they seek out authority figures and someone to take care of them.
The solution is that you must walk away, ignore them, or stand your ground in a mature manner if they threaten your job, family, etc.
The answer is that they are mentally deranged communists. It really is that simple.
The NPC meme is a part of the joking around that we have to do because it is illegal to shoot them.

you need to simply look at them. physiognomy. they're genetically weak people. it's no coincidence that two of the 'king NPCs' Colbert and Oliver are uncharismatic and faggoty beta male types. Look at the SJWs. They typically have terrible genetics. Weak people are more susceptible to groupthink because they have more to gain from it if the strategy is successful.

I'm too poor and I enjoy pork products too much. I'm just older. Old enough to remember listening to American Dissident Voices on shortwave. Old enough to own a few Alex Jones VHS tapes.

>I have no idea how someone could reach an opinion different to me

You're an NPC

I don't hate any ethnic group, culture, or race actually. There are flaws in each of them which are only to be seen by others, to be sure, but to me these felt like superficial issues born out of a failure to communicate and societal ideals like multiculturalism and the worship of democracy that have only proven to suppress people and the important discussions that they need to have amongst each other. They create a false narrative. Hell, my best friend of 15 years that I grew up with and spent almost every day together moved into the same apartment and that friendship fell apart within the span of a year.

There is something much deeper, something at the root of the problem that needs to be addressed first. We can't seem to do that in the modern, western world, thus the tense political divide. People need space, freedom to speak, and freedom to pursue their own interests without worrying about others acting as such aggressive barriers. We need to be able to prove our ideas work so the rest of the world can see it and learn from it and, likewise, us learn from them. We only have that in theory, though, not in reality.

Lol at meme, first one I've laughed at irl in a long time OP.

Praise kek, the successful hue/volution and then this meme! Truly our energy is returning!!

Some things in life are either this or that.

Some things today are obvious.

They claim to celebrate diversity while feverishly working to erase it everywhere. Wrongthink not allowed. Step out of line and get crushed like a bug.

There's really nothing you can do, just live out your life and have children. Just be sure to raise them with your beliefs and encourage them to have plenty of children of their own. I was in Chicago yesterday and it is an actual thing, having noticed my uncle's wife being a typical leftist NPC with no idea how the world works and thinking everything the media says is true. I just kept my mouth shut and instead just had a good time seeing them and drinking and eating with them. At the end of the day just remember to keep your sanity and humanity in check.

Attached: RULE THE WORLD.jpg (1280x720, 612K)

Errrr

Who GAINED THE MOST IN THE LAST 50 YEARS AND WHO LOST THE MOST.

However you look at it Whites as a group ARE ON LOOSING SIDE in 21st century.

Whites wont go down that easily and niggers can't put up a fight with the most intelligent and technologically advanced race in the world

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA 18.gif (500x281, 958K)

>trying to rationalize the irrational
Some part of me wants to believe this but the other half is too concerned with being in a house of mirrors where I am reflecting the same behavior others are in a different way. It's too difficult for me to believe what I do, and understand that I have solid foundation to do so, but also understand that I am locked in this perception where I, objectively, could be dead wrong and simply can't see it. I've already seen several posts here that show that same phenomenon -- mirrors reflecting mirrors. It's frightening to me.

The reason you're so frustrated and can't understand these "people" is because you lack a system for understanding the human mind. You need a reality-based personality typing system. So not MBTI and not Big 5 or whatever other crap NPCs have made, but something made by actual humans.

You can do it yourself, or you can use an already existing one like the one I use. It's based off of Character Alignment from D&D but expands upon it significantly. NPCs are Neutrals: Lawful, True Neutral, and Chaotic. Or Moralists, Gaians, and Freaks respectively. All neutrals are entirely socially controlled and lack a concept or mind. They also make up the majority of the population.

I can tell you're a Good. Probably a Judge which corresponds with Lawful Good. I'm a level 9 Judge therefore it's in your best interest to listen to me. There are many goods here on pol, but also a lot of Evils, especially Nazis which are Lawful Evil. They aren't so bad; Judges tend to get along with them as well as Psychopaths and Narcissists (CE and NE) as long as they stay in their lane. It's interesting that the true enemies of us Goods and Evils isn't the other, but the Neutrals. Those robotic, nonhuman bastards.

Get a system OP. Then you will understand and can actively take the fight to the NPC hordes.

I'm definitely not someone who is blind to the unfairness towards whites, I just see it more as a symptom of a greater illness in the world deep within us. I could say similar things of other people in other moments in history.

>level 9 judge
>pol
>listen to me
Dude what the fuck are you talking about

>root of the problem
Its called the Jews son

Attached: 1505802752656.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I just want everyone to keep pursuing a higher level of consciousness. Everyone benefits.

Did you notice cultural shift in Murica alone from the 80s to today?
From 2000s to today even.
Murica reached peak white in late 60s at 89% or so with 8% blacks.
Where is it now?

I don't disagree but I've yet to hear a non-violent solution. And I am pretty confident thanks if any nation started mass killing Jews, we will see the Samson Option. And never forget who invented atomic weapons.

Because Social Darwinism is actually true.
And whites designed a system that undermines them in the end.

Unfortunately it got destroyed over the years starting with Reagan's amnesty program

Attached: IMG_7184.jpg (250x188, 14K)

way tltr

You’re right, but what do you do when you can’t even ask genuine questions

Samson option?

So what, it is estimated that entire nuclear stockpile ofbtoday is not a human extinction level event.
From Israel alone we would only have few giant areas to avoid like we have with Chernobyl

Yikes on your digits, but you are going to be fine. You have the capacity to see that you could be wrong, and that your view on a subject can be changed. That keeps you from being an NPC. It isn't mirrors upon mirrors, you are the mirror. Just don't make the mistake of trying to "fix" them...they have to see it themselves and strive to be more than they are.
If you can explain your thoughts, and are open to the opinions of others that could change your beliefs, you aren't "dead wrong" for getting confused by the big picture. It looks like chaos until you take each individual separately. Communists are only strong in groups...the USA was founded on the idea of individualism, and protecting the individual from the mob.

just use their lack of insight to advance yourself and teach your kids about how to properly deal with how dumb people are. you do have kids, right?

Jews are True Neutal, aka Gaians. "People of Earth." Gaians core values lead them to do the absolute minimum. Which is nothing. And in order to do nothing you must be alive, therefore Gaians are extreme self-preservationists who only care about their own skin. They are slaves by nature: slaves to their emotions, slaves to sociey, and especially slaves to money. Oh how they love money. You know those people who worship gold right? True neutrals. They're meisers who want to own everything as well. Greedy, selfish conspirators.

That's why Jews always claim the holocaust as their own, despite the fact that just as many if not more gays and non-jews died. Who in their right mind would want to own something so evil as their own? True-fucking-neutral Gaians. Jow Forums of course is Lawful Evil aka Nazis and hates TNs by nature. As do all Goods.

>Reagan
>Boomer talking point
Nah, the downward cultural shift definitely started earlier with either Nixon or LBJ. Everything since Reagan and Bush has accelerated it.

Attached: kittenxx.jpg (480x362, 40K)

we have all from a young age been taught to trust authority over our own perceptions. trust the man in the white coat over our own eyes.

some people can be hypnotized and others can't and it doesn't have much to do with intelligence as far as i can tell.

i think those "NPC" types are just hypnotised. they wont believe what they are seeing unless an authority sanctions their observations with a study

oops forgot to mention LBJ's 1965 Act and Nixon taking out the gold standard

Don’t you feel like something has begun to take shape after seeing all those reflections though? Other people’s idea of what this...thing(?) is can be valid, but it’s hard to know if we’re supposed to accept this with tranquility or see WHY the mirrors have been put up
>666
The ultimate symbol of the physical...what are the odds?

Uuurong.

It began with the Hart-Celler Act of 1965.

Attached: wrongfgt.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Supposedly the State of Israel which isn't officially a nuclear power, has the secret capability to destroy an entire nation. Possibly even the USA. Some say it is merely an EMP weapon. Others say that it is some sort of supernatural weapon. Truth is, it is likely just the Mossad.

Of course you do. You're a Good. All Goods want everyone to be strong. Neutrals worship weakness and want everyone to be weak invluding themselves which is why they are so vile. Even more vile than Evils who at least value their own strength at the expense of others.

Right. It has to do with personality. You're describing one type of Neutral aka "NPC": the lawful neutrals. Lawful neutrals believe in one and only one reality: consensus reality. If pretty much everyone says it's right, it must be right! By no coincidence LNs are the type of warmongers and mass murderers like Obama.

NPC's will not change. This is nothing new, it's always been that way. Even right now, people are ditching the old order and Trump could be considered a revolution. But the people aren't doing it for philosophical reasons. They will happily go back to sleep once their bellies are full. Only a small percentage of people will ever be free thinkers. They are important because sometimes the world needs to change and they'll be there to with new ideas and commentary that allows the NPC to allow themselves to be reprogrammed. But free thinkers will never be the majority--nor do you want them to be.

They have at least 200 nukes which is a well known fact in the inteligence community

Sorry, could you clarify what you mean with your question? What do you think is taking shape, or why do you think the 'mirrors' are there in the first place?

I really enjoyed the way you framed it in terms of alignment. What are the chaotic goods, that was always my favorite dnd alignment.

Uncontacted tribes in Amazon and such.
They do not bother anyone, but are chaotic upon contact.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6XNdBsO5OQ

We’re not the first people to realize the deeply subjective nature of the world. It’s easy to get hung up on the implications of that, but there’s a huge question remaining for any user

It’s a complex question that can’t really be described, but it’s the only one left after paying attention to the big picture the last 4 years....”why???”
>why do (((they))) do what they do, is it because of info they have that we don’t? Why do they rape children and play God? Why did the CIA research astral projection, remote location, things that seem like literal magic?

Chaotic Goods are essentially Time Lords from Doctor Who.

Check'd.
Our entire generation, and the one before us, and before them has been indoctrinated by ((them)). After WW2 we took the jews in.

They've successfully became the Hydra of mass propaganda and through proxy academia. Jews control music, and thus have a strong pull on the normie culture.

Jews control TV and Movies, both of which are said to be the single greatest modes of propaganda ever created. Every home and nearly every bedroom in the country is being bombarded with kike lies and fantasies, manifesting them slowly into reality. They're whispering in your ears on the drive home in your car, your kids are injecting their poisonous words into their brains daily from their phones.

Their grasp over the media industry has shifted culture to bow to their will, and the normies, as always, have followed. Generation after generation through targeting the youth, they now have control over schools. Indoctrinating children from preschool into adulthood, especially the women. And the cycle continues, distilling like rye into whiskey until the will of the masses is to do their master's bidding.

We aren't immune from this. We were still indoctrinated, the echoes will continue for a long time, perhaps unto death.

My own echoes haunt me. I cannot shake away the porn jew. I know it's bad. I can quit the gaming jew, the media jew, dismantle the academia jew, fix the food jew, but the porn jew is my own personal demon. Every time I quit, I bounce back into even worse degeneracy.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
!!!
Have a comfy day

That's because kikes started dehumanizing us, and it was a succesful technique.

> conspiracy theories with very little evidence
Holy shit, people flood here with evidence in plain sight everyday. Either you are retarded or a kike.

Attached: 2573574522233.jpg (696x470, 129K)

Someone post the fucking "john oliver is actually hypnosis/literal brainwashing" that some psychologist wrote about, with the timings and all. thats one piece of the puzzle. I dont have it tho. one of you fags better post it or Ima be pissed

sounds like you have a hard time to form an own indepent thought, now where have i heared that last time,...
really makes ya think, oh wait in your case, it doesn't.

why can't people be free thinkers like me and base my worldview on what's popular on Jow Forums