Funny how the "right wing" you are all so happy to vote (Bolsonaro and trump) are huge israel shills

Funny how the "right wing" you are all so happy to vote (Bolsonaro and trump) are huge israel shills.

Lmao at all of you.

Attached: images (55).jpg (682x449, 25K)

t. envy goy

Attached: 4.jpg (850x850, 135K)

Yep, hardline nationalist governments are more willing to overlook Israeli war crimes and work with it's oppressive authoritarian allies in the region. Wealth and influence buys you access to muscle.

Wow what a shock

are your wife enjoying that islamic cock?

I don't support giving financial aid for Israel, they're are rich enough, but besides that being anti-israel is retarded.
Israel is the only true Middle East democracy and their terrorist opponents use the local population as shields because they're fucking cowards. Israel's biggest mistake was deocuppying Gaza.

Israel funds alQaeda in Syria brainlet

Hello, Honduranbro, is it too late to join the caravan? I will leave and let the subhumans kill each other down here.

Fuck Brazil, I'm out.

You won't be missed.

If you’re leftist you’re not welcome here either

Bolsonaro isn't nationalist. He wants to allow an American base in our soil and sell everything except to China.
He's basically an Brazilian trying to be a neocon and suck jewish/american dick. He only won because the left here is 100% pozzed.
The whole election is such cuckfest that 25% of the population doesn't vote and voting is mandatory.

I support Iran over Israel, Iran hopefully one day will burn the Saudis and Israelis

Someone please update this.

phonefag cant paint

Attached: IMG_20181028_222743_915.jpg (480x668, 59K)

>the single most important issue in the world is foreign policy toward Israel

No, the most important issue for the US is not becoming Mexico.

Brazil is fucked anyway, so who cares. There only real chance for salvaging a decent nation is to have the heavily-white south secede.

At least you know what to expect from muslims because they're upfront unlike the kikes

these threads come off as totally grassroots when i have to hide a new one ever 12 seconds on refresh of the catalogue. that's at least 15 in the last 30 minutes.

>true democracy

aaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahaha

Israel só existe porque os americanos dão bilhões de dólares pra eles todo ano. O Irã, mesmo com todas as sanções e ataques, continua forte.
Judeus são parasitas, morreriam sem alguém para mamar.

Basado y rojoempastillado

there is nothing wrong with being a zionist, especially if it's by choice.

Attached: 15e2650e61a48c133.png (700x1090, 815K)

>"Israel funds alQaeda"
>*Trumps funds Israel
>*alQaeda and Isis defeated
usa robot malfunctioning