Why do (((liberals))) want this to go extinct?

I really can not come up with a solid answer to this. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached: 1540440750814.jpg (600x800, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hER-BTElONg
youtu.be/tl0Bo4GKQ-U
youtu.be/eilDS0IKhLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>That
>White
That's a Chink

They want everything with an iq of over 70 to go extinct in order to rule over a brain dead slave population

she's from north carolina you fag

Why do jews want this gone?

Attached: TRwKPEGiWXE.jpg (2137x1931, 509K)

Beauty, competence, greatness, success, these are all loathed by the left. Why? Because by their very nature go against their narrative of victimhood.

Attached: 1540643354625.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

>north carolina is in china
american education everybody

gt

meeeeeeyow
or woof woof
whichever you prefer

that's a lot of HIV

>that’s not enough HIV

fixed it for ya

Tall poppy syndrome. If you're good looking, smart, strong, etc. the losers get angry and want to cut you down because they feel it's not fair that others are better than them.

because it is the one thing they cannot have and secretly all want to be. 100% jealousy.

Thanks for teaching me that phrase, I never knew it had a specific label for it. I will remember that.

>Tfw when 5'6"
Kill me please.

Attached: 20180920_202843.jpg (441x376, 56K)

Yeah this, especially with niggers and women. You can accept that some people simply have better genetics than you without seeing them as a threat, I do it all the time since I'm a mutt. But it requires a modicum of introspection and humility, which is completely lost on most of the modern world.

/thread
Leftism is just Tall poppy syndrome.

We want racists, anti semites, homophobe and transphobes gone desu..

Jealousy

/Thread

it's not actually about it being fair or not fair though - that's just how their survival strategy manifests itself
saying its "inequality" is just the word game they need to play, because if they said "it's about power and improving the odds of passing on my genes" then normal white people would correctly identify them as threats to their own reproductive success
it works because normal whites are high trust they assume everybody's playing the word games honestly, I mean, that's how we got western civilization
basically libshits have hijacked the normal white OODA loop and smuggled shitskins inside the walls in the process, like some kind of trojan horse
fortunately we're getting to the point demographically where secondary threat identification functions are properly triggering in normal whites, and I'll end this on a white pill and say we've got time left to turn it around
the hard part going forward will be fixing the OODA loop vulnerability while retaining the high-trust nature that has lead to the success of the west
basically authoritarianism is the answer, you could argue that used to be god and after we killed him there was no "threat verification" archemedian point of sorts
tl;dr: the libs are gay and retarded in the brain

Attached: 1537536977385.jpg (400x397, 33K)

Probably because all that girl wants to do is eat tacos, drink, and yell loudly in bars because she wants to look "wild".

White women are trash

Doesn't even look like a chink

Jealousy.

Attached: 3EA84794-03D6-4789-B3E4-01B37A0DB6DA.png (1200x1620, 152K)

And the result will be no more beautiful blue eyed, blonde haired women.
Just Brown hair and Brown eyes.

Says the Korean.

a more important question is why would a 10/10 white goddess like her be interested in being defiled and BLACKED?

Are you the same guy spamming "Asian superiority" threads last night? Newsflash; no one respects you guys. Not even the poos.

Attached: mueller.jpg (750x563, 447K)

>MUH TRADITIONAL ASIAN WOMEN
oh no no no no!

Attached: fertility_rate_south_korea.png (1089x491, 46K)

If that's what is shoved down her throat (kek), then what do you expect? If I raise a child in Russia, or one in Bloor West, which do you think is more likely to be gay? It is indoctrination.

because race mixing is hot

Attached: 1521558306889.jpg (1144x1600, 252K)

Money and Control.

because they always want everything to suck.

Freckles are perfection.

Attached: smug happy.jpg (525x559, 24K)

you betcha

why are (((conservatives))) so retarded?

makes sense, what i cant understand is why they don't just move to a shithole country and live that way. every shithole has nice places for the wealthy to stay, its already available to them.

most liberals are ugly, that's where their worldview comes from
they think it's unfair that nature gave them such ugly bodies, that's why they react so strongly to any form of unfairness or inequality.

i have lots of freckles

wanna be my friend?

god damn I wish that was me
life on ultra-easy. basically pick whatever life you want to lead and it's yours

They're evil. They are the bad guys.

She's not very attractive.

daily reminder white supremacists want this pretty girl to have 10 children and spend all day washing clothes and changing diapers

liberals want this girl to be a doctor, a scientist, an engineer...

Hitler said a woman that can raise children for the Reich is more valuable than a woman that is a lawyer.

1 lawyer or 5/10 children that are lawyers (boys).

Why do the Jews hate nature and beauty? Who the fuck knows why. All I know is that it should be combated against.

Oh god the freckles and the mouth I fucking gagged
I'm with the libs on this one, fucking this needs to be removed

What if that's what she wants? Some women want to be good partners and mothers. I thought feminism was a womans right to choose.

libs want her to be a nerd lmao

No. Women don't get to choose.

Fite me cunt

Political Correctness IS a religion.

>fat
>lazy
>doesn't wanna work
>doesn't wanna clean
>doesn't wanna cook
>doesn't wanna have babies
>doesn't wanna fuck

Do you really think they would just let the baby cock sucking industry just go?

Attached: jdsuck.png (885x536, 565K)

Check these two videos out. They were both uploaded in the last week, and were both made specifically to answer your question.
youtu.be/hER-BTElONg
youtu.be/tl0Bo4GKQ-U

TL;DW:
It's easier to make everything equal by making everything equally bad than it is to make everything equally good, and the ruling class wants to consolidate its power by getting rid of the people who are hardest to control.

Because they're an evil hate filled species.

I would literally remove my testicles with a rusty ice cream scoop for a girlfriend like this. Instead they're fucking niggers. There's no justice on this planet.

Dont you just sit down and let they do it. Make white children.

Attached: images (14).jpg (739x415, 27K)

She looks cute and all but she's also looks like the kind of girl that would be pro-refugees and pro-womens rights and pro-open borders and all that bullshit. Basically, white men have no control over their women and so their race is going extinct. Look all the races that are exploding population-wise. They're all races that have their women in check. Whites love to blame others because they can't see their own faults.

They want ultimate power and love fighting.

White attractive women are useful because they make others feel like oppressed losers.

Oppressed losers are extremely useful to anyone who likes power and fighting, because they can be roused against this external privileged enemy. Being roused against this external privileged enemy means following the liberal as a leader. This again means falling under the control of the liberal and fulfilling their need for fighting.

If there was no minority to rouse, liberals would not attack white people. Only because there's a minority to forge into a fighting force under their control do they attack whites.

Its all so tiresome

They want to die per se. There is no jews with guns near alcoholics, racemixers and other degenerates.

Attached: 1529999037268.jpg (758x878, 89K)

I want it to go extinct too. It probably fucks animals.

Someone should shoot it in the face

>go extinct
being white is an anomaly
so its not like they need to try

Attached: gulliver-morten.jpg (1160x770, 210K)

>There is no jews with guns near racemixers

Exactly. No white guy is fucking a black girl while somebody has a gun on them. They're just fucking stupid degenerates who don't care about their people. They only think of themselves. So, good riddance. Natural selection is still alive. The smart and strong stay that way. The weak and stupid all become mindless brown people.

Not cool picking on Robert DiNigro like that.

>They only think of themselves
Yep. That which is falling should also be pushed!

Also, if someone could pull a name off of the OP image, I think that we could prove my point quite easily. Sadly, girls like this are the most heavily bombarded with propaganda.

Attached: 20180901_053154.jpg (1080x1046, 743K)

If only the smart made babies...
Also, keep in mind that the browning of a population is more gradual than that. It takes many generations, but with each generation the population becomes more mixed. You might not want a black girl or a mulatto girl, but what about a
quarter-black girl if she's hot, attracted to you, and your only chance at ever having a wife and kids? See? Then your kids would be more likely to want to marry a black or mulatto, and eventually everyone is about equally brown.

-left- says that they hate the 14 words and the history behind them
-Jow Forums be like " you just want all the cute white people to die cause you ugly
-left=pwned

The (((left))).

Men of taste

I like this post

it's not pic related they want to go extinct, it is pics male counter-part. They would, if possible, have their cake and eat it too.

very good post user. This is a perfect verbalisation of the chaotic thoughts going through my head. Saved.

>Superficiality is everything!
I want you to go extinct.

Attached: 905BA085-6DFC-42F8-ADD9-B90751839868.jpg (1014x1024, 99K)

diversity=brown people
white people=bad
orange man=bad

thats the programming

Self-loathing from years and years of indoctrination from the communistic-Marxist education systems and media

Brown hair and eyes is gross. No diversity in brown anything.

meh, they look pretty but at least in my part of college town they are mega whores...just last night

>most girls have butt cut shorts or shirts to advertise that they are whores
>I approached the only girl i thought was kinda decent and she hits me with this one ....

>"sorry but i am into black guys"

women in america have definitely gone unchecked for a long time

I don’t know any white girls that actively seek out blacks. I only knew one mudshark and she’s a heroin addict so of course she’ll hang with nigs.

Blame the elites, they're the ones funding their kids to go over seas and be white saviors to poor africans and asians.

The same reason you want Jews gone.

White people don't look like Arabs, my friend. Semitic features are foreign.

Léon Degrelle is not gross.

Attached: Léon_Degrelle.jpg (588x866, 49K)

I am ashkenazi jew, my parents from russia and I bet I look whiter then 90% of pol

Nobody cares, Jew. Stay in Jizzrael.

Because they're pure evil, children of Satan.

Same reason they want to replace traditional architecture with "modern" designs. Same reason they constantly promote tranny freaks as "the new normal." Same reason they want rampant promiscuity and nonstop vulgarity.

tl;dr They're obsessed with ugliness, often because of their own personal flaws. So their desire is to destroy anything and everything that has been considered beautiful since the beginning of recorded history.

So the jews?

Jew flick, but good easy answer here. youtu.be/eilDS0IKhLE

>Natural selection is still alive.
Okay, but natural selection seems to be destroying the white race because of how many stupid white women there are out there who don't understand that if you burn the coal, you pay the toll. Or how about the cuck father of Mollie Tibbets who pretty much defended his daughter's murderer because he likes to eat tacos.

Yes, and their demon spawn(x-community) are easy to control and carry out their goals of destroying the white world.

You also have higher probability of Tay-Sachs disease, of a nasty Epstein-Barr virus 'consequence' and five or six other genetic diseases caused by your inbreeding.

Also, your women love real Whites... Well, people of any ethnicity but yours. Blacks are an American jewish girl's 'kryptonite'.

I am planning to move to the us next year, me and my white wife thinking about having 6 beatuiful blonde aryan children

To be fair, Jow Forums is actually more diverse than most of our antagonists. The shills are certainly almost all white, whereas the meetups from this board feature all different races and backgrounds. Funny how that works, huh?

>the meetups from this board feature all different races and backgrounds. Funny how that works, huh?

Anyone have any theories as to why that is? Seems like a disproportionate number of young nonwhites keep gravitating towards edgy racial politics.

Attached: olneuwrlc5um6gfapyug.jpg (800x450, 45K)

It's the same reason they have a deep hatred of purity in Nature while in the same snake breath call themselves "environmentalists" for mass consuming every shit sandwich cloaked in the veneer of green while making fun of poor white folk raising families and living honest lives in the country. Pathological jealousy turned to hatred.

Attached: I'm this pretty because family white.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Because the time of the elves is over, op.

Attached: cate.jpg (1400x700, 58K)

Because kike women are ugly as fuck

Thanks leaf for coining that term.