What the fuck is this shit?

How many birds are they trying to kill with this one stone?

Attached: wotm8.png (610x224, 19K)

The subversion never ends
It's all so fucking tiring

>ever listening to a "goodest goys of them all" Bush

Attached: Jews devil verses.jpg (726x572, 157K)

even jews hate other jews. The jews crucified jesus

This is cute
as if Jews don't reject Jesus as a false Messiah
as if Christians don't believe Jews are going to hell unless they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and repent for murdering him

Synagogue of satan gonna satan

No Christians cuck to jews at every chance user.

Attached: Bolsonaro Check.jpg (313x298, 9K)

Christ wasn't a pharisaic kike.
If you call yourself a jew today Christ hates you just as much as He hated the pharisees of His own time. If you don't understand this then you are not a true Christian. You cannot be a Christian without study and there is no way you have studied if you don't understand the difference between pharisees and jews.
Christ was a jew. All Christians are as well. Actual Jews. Not pharisaic corruptions.
If you don't know history you need to keep your mouth shut about ancient topics. The identification of the pharisees is fucking entry level.

Not the Orthodox and alot of Catholics.
Prots always find a way to ruin everything.

Attached: image0.jpg (719x703, 111K)

>dying for somebody else's sins
jesus was the king of the cucks. bad things happen to men who wear sandals

Attached: 1523881620576.jpg (2448x3264, 531K)

jeb bush wonders why he got rejected en mass. enojy your guac fag.

The kike is trying to make sure his slave religion stays intact and that the goyim stay worshipping a skyjew

Attached: 1528932483662m.jpg (797x1024, 118K)

*Protestants

Pope: The Rapening

>" Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children." Matthew 27:22-25

>" And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man’s blood upon us. Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree." Acts 5:27-30

>" Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:" Acts 7:51-52

>" For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost." 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

Attached: jews.jpg (2000x1000, 184K)

>Jesus wuz Jewish
He chimped out on money changers at the temple.

They're absolutely correct. Christianity is spiritual semitism, its simply a Messianic sect of Judaism.

>b-but Jews hate Christians

Yes, and Shiites hate Sunnis. Competing sects that worship the same God always have conflict.

When's the last time people on here actually read the Bible?

Personally I've never even held one

>We are the TRUE jews!!!

Christians, everyone.

Half-god =/= jew.
Also, daily reminder that Christ thrown out Jewish merchants from the (not even Cristian) temple, and in return they instigated everything for him to be crucified. And they hate Christ to this day.

Circumcised Rabbi Yeshua = Jew.

Andrew is based, he is a Christian Jew who is calling out all the white christcucks who are following a dessert religion.

Jeb is based.

Christcucks must hate Jesus now.

>(((Andrew Klavan)))
not even trying to hide it. The Agenda must have hit Phase 4.

Considering they murdered Christ, he might have been rethinking his affiliations. Literally killing the one you were waiting for because he wasn't having your Bullshit and then covering with, "yeah, he wasn't OUR savior".

Sheesh

The frappening

>If you hate jews you hate jesus
Jesus must have hated himself because he hated jews.

Einstein was a jew too, get over it. Just because there is a Jewish cabal doesn't mean every single Jew is in it. In fact, if you actually read the New Testament, the Jews HATED Jesus, he was literally a thorn in their side to the point that they sacrificed a ton of political capital with the Romans to get Jesus killed.

The kingdom of heaven is at hand, so repent.

>Khazar kikes think they're the Judeans of the bible

Revelation 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a [a]synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1442071290418.jpg (485x4823, 776K)

Jesus could have been a fucking dog, it's irrelevant in Christian theology what he chose

>Jesus
>Hating anyone

Say wha?

I used one of the pages to roll a joint with once. Genesis 1:29

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Amen

I was just reading Matthew 10 the other day. Around about verse 21.

Can't remember but do you have one handy? I got the shits and I'm all out of Koran.

>How many birds are they trying to kill with this one stone?

It's called "poisoning the well."

Now that the stupid Americans are feeling guilty for the dead jews, the (((media))) is taking full advantage of their current mental state and doubling down on the white guilt they've been pushing for the past 50 or so years.

Well then hail satan.

he needed to be a jew to fulfil a prophecy nothing else

I've said this before on /pol, I'm glad they're killing Christianity because it frees us. That desperate tactic they're trying in that cap obviously would never work on an atheist.

It is not tiring, it is enraging and this is where true power comes from, the rage that is build by the pressure that is put onto our pure souls. Mold your self, discipline of the flesh and mind for the standing chance of our future. Be not divided like the empires that have stood before you, now in dust. Never loose hope, it is in me and you and those above, it is what can never be taken from us by force
Brothers you are in my heart and mind

Attached: hpv.png (1199x873, 1.76M)

John 7:1
After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him.
>JEWISH LEADERS
>LOOKING FOR A WAY TO KILL HIM

Attached: ONE_NOTHING_WRONG_WITH_ME.png (429x223, 156K)

The Jews and the Government colluded to kill Jesus. Now they are doing the same thing today to kill us.

Attached: 71r75S2-Z+L.jpg (924x1430, 249K)

Checked and blessed.
Fucking well said, man.

Amen. We are immortal and we will never accept an eternity with kikes and their enslavement of humanity.

You assholes. You joooooooo haters are too mentally fucked up to realize that Jow Forums is going to be burnt to the ground because of your retarded "kikes'r eviiiiiiil" brain damage.

Yeah, I'm sure that when the Jewish elite had the Romans nail Jesus to a cross for calling them out on their bullshit he was probably up there thinking, "Boy, I sure am proud to be a Jew.".

Attached: Always Look on the bright side of life.jpg (401x310, 59K)

It's in the bible. I know you faggots have difficulty gripping with words with multiple contexts so look it up. Type 'true jews are christians bible' into a search and see what you get.

So that you and me and everyone else who believes would have a chance at escaping this hellish world and to join Him in paradise. You're quite lucky how forgiving He is.

jesus is a faggot and so are you

This

Its a fun book.

Fine, if that's your choice enjoy being burnt up along with the rest of the weeds. This image I post not for you, but for others. But I have a feeling you'll say something against it anyways, because that is your nature...pit viper.

Attached: redpill on christianity.jpg (1532x1956, 928K)

nobody told me there would be weed in hell. fucken BASED!

seriously though you're a retard for worshipping an anthrocentric skydaddy god model because a book written by jews says it's real

Most of catholics support israel and refugees

>skydaddy
Typical blind being led by the blinded buzzword, and of course you replied like I knew you would. The truth is that you get so bothered by people's faith because you have none of your own and like all those who treat science as their golden calf, you need reassurance that what you believe is real and true. If anyone doesn't go along with your energy, you get upset at them. Hmm...isn't that an indication that you aren't as resolute as you may try to come off as in your own beliefs? Yes, it is.
Checkm8 pit viper.

Im pretty sure this neocohen jew fetishization comes from a bible translation that was financed by zionists.

Forgot about something

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

also

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the (((people))), and said, His blood be on us, and on our (((children))).

yikes. and actually your faith doesn't bother me, I just think it's kind of sad. like watching a retard eat his shirt. you could tell him it isn't food, but he seems to be enjoying it and it's funny to watch so what's the point.

>studying christianity
>not realizing it was written by jews to pacify unrest and unite the goyim in their subservience
>not realizing that islam was created by jews as an oppositional force to distract christians from jewish subversiveness
>not seeing plainly that modern christianity sucks jewish cock and swallows
>not seeing plainly that modern islam is funded, encouraged, and provoked by israel, mossad, and wider global jewry

oy vey

Matthew 27:25-26
Jews killed Christ and the blood is on their hands and the hands of their children. Klavan is filthy subversive kike convert who deserves no sympathy or praise

Assuming god in three persons trilogy, no. He loved Sodom and Gomorrah to death. That Should be in the new age queen James version

>seriously though you're a retard for worshipping an anthrocentric skydaddy god model because a book written by jews says it's real
>actually your faith doesn't bother me
You're a terrible liar. You were bothered enough to interject, apparently. The proof is right in front of your own eyes and other anons to see. Try as you might to deny it, there is no denying that which can be observed by others to be true, pit viper.

even if jesus was real i'd probably be on satan's team just to be edgy and contrarian, black mamba

>modern christianity sucks jewish cock and swallows
This says nothing of the veracity of the Word of God, only that judgement will come to the Church in compromised by the fear of man, the love of ill-gotten money and the pride of life.

Attached: 1508935873548.jpg (469x600, 245K)

mercy kill

The bible actually talks the most shit about the yahudi of any book of all time. That is why they made the talmud to negate the cursings

Jeremiah 8 King James Version (KJV)

8 At that time, saith the Lord, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:

2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

3 And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the Lord of hosts.

Most Catholics aren’t Catholic. Real ones are Latin mass type.

>tips fedora
That's your choice to make, but you will have to deal with the outcome and none of your tricks will suffice on that Day of Days.

Can you hate Jesus, but like his message.... ?

If all white people are responsible for slavery, shouldn't all Jews be responsible for the death of Christ?

Attached: IMG_2962.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

how can you hate Jesus

*krrrrr*
roger that black mamba. over.
*krrrrrr*

Attached: 1526717345662.jpg (532x800, 50K)

>Christ was a jew. All Christians are as well. Actual Jews.
The absolute state of Christcucks. You've reached goy levels never thought possible.

no one hates jesus more than jews

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Jesus was prophet of the Jews
ALL true Jews followed Christ
Members of the synagogue of Satan murdered Christ
ALL Jews alive today reject Christ and are therefore not true Jews
ALL practising Jews today are members of the synagogue of Satan that murdered Christ

Modern Jews should be refereed to as "Israelites" at best

I'm surprised Jeb Bush is still tweeting, I assumed he would be saving his energy due to how much of it he expended in his effort to become the Republican nominee and how little of it he had to start with.

The most important man you never knew about.

Attached: Marcion.jpg (159x200, 13K)

This is an important distinction to make
The Old Testament is about Jews, so Christians must realize that THEY are the Jews of the Old Testament, God's Chosen People, and that modern "Jews" are NOT the Jews of The Bible

Honest question to Christians- why does Jesus always look like an androgynous hippy faggot? Seriously, no other representation of any historical figure from that period is so unquestionably gay.

See image.
>*krrrrr*
*ksssht*
10-4 pit viper. But that's not how it sounds. Over.
*ksssht*

Attached: slaves.jpg (791x1024, 81K)

Every day

Unless this dudes jesus I don't think he could say that.

why did jesus have long hair?

The oath of the nazirite

Jesus ceased to be a jew when he was put to spear for 30 shekkels, he was risen as much more.

The stone the builder rejected shall be the chief cornerstone

End male genital mutilation
the green man is with us in this thread, as he is with hundreds of ancient Churches across Europa

Attached: yashu.jpg (571x979, 339K)

My personal take on it is that it's a deliberate poisoning of the well in imagery. For it says in the bible that 13Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? 14Doesn’t nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering
1 Corinthians 11:13-15
So taking that into consideration, it would seem quite odd and contrarian if Jesus Christ of Nazareth had long hair.

you're alright black mamba. tell jesus I'll have his 20 bucks by friday

share your wisdom with us

the digits keep coming.

He was skinny because he was not made for war. His hair was long because of the Nazirite Oath. What does Nazi mean in Hebrew? It means priest. Where was the swaztika found by hitler? The masonry of a catholic church

I mean Jesus was a Jew and the Bible includes the Old Testament. What's wrong with either Bush or Klavan quotes?

>christ threads inevitably turn into schizo threads every single time

Attached: 1512969910359.jpg (206x245, 5K)

Appropriating Jesus to push the antisemitism narrative is extremely annoying to me. Our Messiah (whom the Jewish people reject) is not your political tool.

>not knowing that Christianity was created as a direct result of Jesus Christ's rebellion against the Jewish high priests
wew

Attached: 2885847698347624106923114.jpg (1251x837, 157K)

You're a good sport as well, pit viper.

>implying jesus wasn't a huge tool

Just because a symbol is employed as a tool does not diminish the achievements of its creator.

Attached: image.jpg (640x780, 240K)

You know that's rather interesting because of how it is said. It appears to go against the verse I mentioned but understood in it's proper context it does not. To be separate from this World is to also be separate from it's ways, and nature being the standard for the World, it would make sense how long hair on a man would be a rejection of the World too, since the 1 Corinthians verse uses nature as the example as to why men should not have long hair.
Thank you for posting this, rare non shlomo memeflag user. It has helped my own understanding greatly.

Something about the Pope's son back when every euro was slobbing on God's cock

>How many birds are they trying to kill with this one stone?

you talking about the psychological conditioning placed on Americans through the subtle subversion of the religions of Christianity?