Credit Jew

If you own a credit card (all Americans have at least 5) you are being controlled by the banks and ultimately the jews. It is no coincidence that the most jewish nation (US) is addicted to credit cards.
PS: Credit Cards are pretty much non existent in Germany and generally frowned upon.

Attached: 18B997F7-D8C7-4AD9-81DD-94E3F5E7D305.jpg (1000x667, 484K)

i dont have a credit card, only a debit

im thinking of getting one though to build credit, there are a lot of banks that will charge 0% interest if you pay on time consistently

DESU only retards get into debt with cards, with even a little bit of control and forethought you can avoid debt.

some of us only have 1

and some us pay it in full each month

and get free airlines miles for doing so

PSYCH

>posting from his parent's basement
>minimum wage job
>no higher education
>no relationship
>few friends, none of which he can count on
Yes, enlighten us OP

Attached: 1475445984138.jpg (500x503, 49K)

>there are a lot of banks that will charge 0% interest if you pay on time consistently
yes can confirm

Have a credit card because I use it for rewards.
I only spend money that I have, not that I will have at the end of the month.

You need a credit card to buy certain things on their internet since debit is not accepted you mong,whats the problem with a credit card if you are not in debt and make at the payments at time? Its literally the same as paying it in one go.

especially for students i may add

When I was s student I also got all my ATM fees reimbursed for keep my account in the black

if you own money you are being controlled

>if you pay on time consistently
This right here user is the only way to use a credit card. Use it in place of checks and pay that fucker off in full each month.
If your digits get stolen you aren't responsible. A lot of banks don't seem to have the same protections.

This. It's stupid to not use credit cards if you have the means to pay on time. 2% cashback at the very least covers the credit card fees and makes you money on top of that. The credit card provider (Visa,MC,AE) still makes money off the seller's fee so its a net win for consumer

i have 1 debit and 1 credit card, i only use the credit card on special offers only available for credit card users and don't spend more money than i can afford to pay.

tl;dr don't be a fucking retard with your money

>You need a credit card to buy certain things on their internet since debit is not accepted
Never happened to me and I buy everything from the Internet, must be a 3rd world thing.

Building up a credit score is important if you have any interest in taking out sizable and reasonable loans and mortgages. I'm sure with your lack of life experience you will decry these actions as being jewish, but once you get older and start making enough money to consider starting your own ventures you'll understand better. Loans are not inherently evil, and having some sort or trust/accountability system is crucial.

I have the BMO World Elite.
Never in my life have I paid a cent of interest.
I don't pay annuity as well because I have the best checking account the bank offers (which makes the CC free)

AND I have accumulated almost $2,000 worth of point to travel. I could go to the Caribbean tomorrow for a week for FREE. and who gives a shit if they do data mining, they do not care about me personally, I'm just a dot in a chart that they'll use to create and average and variation of some variable who gives a shit.

WHO'S THE KEK NOW AHMED ?

Attached: bmo-rewards-world-elite-mastercard.png (510x321, 53K)

as usual the right wing morons on pol do the "I don't commit crime so there is no problem with the justice system" angle to things

Americans are in horrendous debt and much of it is credit card just because your mother pays your rent and car doesn't mean there aren't hundreds of millions that are dependent on credit cards just to keep the lights on and they get slammed by the usury they can never get out of debt

>earn free money (rewards points) by spending my money

please explain to me how im losing idiot

I'm 25 and have absolutely no credit score. I've only ever payed for things with my debit card, like I should. If I don't have the money for it, I don't buy it easy.

>he doesn't upgrade to business class on flights with miles earned from his credit cards

>AND I have accumulated almost $2,000 worth of point to travel
I forgot to mention this was done in 2 years.

plus I have a lot of good goy points because of it (830/900 Credit Score).

Not that I want to buy a house anytime soon, because you are better off renting and investing, but maybe someday if I eventually meet a decent woman and start a family, it'll be worthwhile.

House pet by day, house pet by night.

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

Specially if you are trying to buy shit from the US, its hard to use debit.
On national level its much much easier.
Then its all about if your country has the shit you want.

good luck trying to buy a house or get a big loan (if necessary)

>not paying off your credit card every month to not have interest payments

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

If you partake in fiat currency at all, the Jews own you. What do you think you're government issues except for debt?

it's true. credit card debt is probably the single biggest reason for debt and hardship in this country.

i have none, other than a debit card, which is different, just use it to buy shit online or places that dont take cash. and a best buy card so i can get vidya and build credit

but yeah they're easily used irresponsibly

I am literally Jewish and will never have a credit score.
Stop being a bitch and save money so you can buy everything in full. Dummies.

>Inb4 kill yourself kike

> all Americans have at least 5
That's incredibly untrue.

It's not. I'm pretty well off.

Literally the only reason I have a credit card. I don't believe in spending money I don't have. Paid for my car in one payment too.

Attached: 1505015713462.jpg (640x480, 30K)

I only have 1 and it has a 10k limit the most I have ever used on it was 600$ and I payed it off the following week. You don't owe anything if you just pay it off and don't use it very often

Credit gives you financial credibility on paper...
> I can buy your home right now if I wanted to

I dont even have a bank account nigger.

>Credit Cards are pretty much non existent in Germany and generally frowned upon.
Why? Are Germans too blockheaded to comprehend the notion of paying the full balance each month and benefiting from rewards?

lol god damn how many credit niggers are on here? no fucking shit you don't pay interested if you pay every month. plus you can get cards that pay you a percent of what you spend. it is free money...

i have a card to build credit but have never paid a cent in credit card debt.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

lmao only if you have a nigger tier IQ
credit is great if you understand math

you sound like a woman bragging about how much money she saved at a sephora sale

I pay on time, so no interest, plus cashback rewards.

Why would you want to have money deducted from your debit account immediately when instead you can pay in full later at the end of the month AND get rewards like cash back or airline miles?

The only people who get fucked by credit cards are the ones who don't pay in full every month (and let's be honest they were going to end up fucked and in debt even if they didn't have a credit card).

exactly, its in a banks best interest to promote accounts that stay in the red

only niggers and retards cant handle credit cards

>use credit card
>get cash back/points
>pay off in full every month
Don't see what's wrong OP, unless you're financially retarded.

Only irresponsible people like OP shouldn't have credit cards.

This and a firm handshake are the keys to success in life I tell you hwhat.

Attached: 4F581F4B-6E1D-4658-866C-9E667D1ADAA3.jpg (522x423, 151K)

OP should def have a credit card so he can pay the banks interest and they can continue to provide rewards for us with the retard's interest money

this
also some services only accept credit cards and not debit cards. dunno why tho.

aaaand debit cards sometimes take 24 hours to finisht he payment while credit cards make it instant.

Just make sure u pay jews on time and they will suffer

a firm handshake is important. you want the handshake of a faggot?

I have about 4K in credit debt and pay roughly 120 dollars in interest.

About to pay 2k of it off from working 12 hour days all week.

>ever paying interest
Only retards do that

Attached: 1532293265965.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>all Americans have five
I have one for large purchases (6k limit) and a rewards card for groceries and gas (1k limit).

What’s wrong with that exactly if I never carry a balance?

Beyond meme. Lmao. Go to bed wagecuck. 5am comes early. The cubicle calls out your name.

how do you think the banks manage to give us free rewards and sign up bonuses? they have minorities and tards handing them free cash

I have the prime credit card and get some good rewards on it. I also exclusively use (((Interest))) free financing to build credit as well.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 18K)

is it possible to have a credit score if you don't have a credit card? if so, why are you forced to have one to do pretty much anything, even get an apartment?

pay that off asap, asshole. don't let it happen again after you do

i've applied for a credit card twice and was denied both times. credit is the devil. i wonder why chris rock never made that movie?

Wife and I will be paying off all of ours with our next income tax check. We're keeping the one we have through our bank for emergencies/credit building. Working on debt clearing.

Having a kid 3 months before the recession hit was brutal.

Wow an honest answer. Hilarious that everyone here pretends to be debt free and a masterful user of credit cards when in reality literally every credit card holder is in debt.

The only way to lose is to NOT have a card as most cash payments also pay the “credit fee” because shops just roll it into the base cost.

lmfao how poor are you?

Credit cards are convenient, free if you aren't retarded, and have some of perks. They are required if you travel for work. I forget where I was going with this, but fuck you for being such a faggit and making me reply.

Attached: Edouard_Corts.jpg (3200x1607, 348K)

rent a basedment from a married white couple.

i'd wager i have more money than you. feel free to post up brokerage balance, limp wristed leaf faggot

>a german who can't into math
It's literally free money you stupid kraut.

Credit score basically is a trusted source of how good you are on paying off debt and bills. If you have a shitty score you will be punished more and get shittier loans/apartment deals in comparison to having a good score which gives you better options. The whole credit thing being a complete scam is a meme by NEETs and retards here. You can use credit cards and have no problems if you're on top of paying them off every month, plus you're now getting free shit.

If any american is struggling is because he is a retard who deserves to struggle,I make 320usd a month and cost of living is the same as in texas. If an american making minimum wage or more is having problems playing is making trhee of four time the amount of money im making and still cant pay the bills is because that person is retarded.

How the fuck can you not live with 1k a month? food is not that expensive,rent is not that expensive,just rent a smaller place,dont own a car and stop buying the latest electronics americans,get a budget app for your cellphone and start taking notes of how much you are spending,I spend about 100USD a month on myself and im ok,I swear americans are so fucking stupid you are used to such a high standard of living that even making 3 or 4 times more money that people in other countries(while having to pay similar prices for rent,utilities and food) you struggle,I cant wait for the day I graduate from collegue and go to america,im going to laugh my ass off at americans that need to get in debt for thousands of dollar while living in the richest country in the world.

American poors are such a meme "bwaaah I live in the richest country and I cant pay the bills" even poor americans have cars while cars,you guys are such memes,stop complaining.

I'm only in debt in the sense that I have a current balance on my account until I pay it in full at the end of the month. When that time comes, I'll pay 0 interest, and I'll redeem the points that I earned for cash back.

So explain to me how I'm losing here.

last card i applied for i was like 20. i have no need for one at this point.

Debit is accepted on the internet too. Only third world debit cards aren’t valid for e commerce because your economies are shit.

Attached: 1540649382090.jpg (558x750, 71K)

>is it possible to have a credit score if you don't have a credit card

Sure, if you have student loans or a mortgage and have a history of paying them on time and in full.

uh you have to use it to build credit tard, just spend what you can pay back every month, and get rewards money

I turned down rewards cards for several years because I thought it was a kike trick. Finally had a talk with a teller and signed up for one a few years ago when I learned it would be identical to my other card but with a lower limit,

Gerr I finally accepted having use a dam credit card some times Now I have to use a damm smart phone. I blame shlomo

you're contributing to inflation just by using it

Wow Argentina truly is a third world shit hole. I make at least 20x that, and basically just fuck around the office all day.

Attached: 1539488439818.png (513x497, 427K)

>Jow Forums recommends paying in full

Fucking idiots

> rent is not that expensive

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1539732722930.png (178x173, 68K)

Infalation will continue regardless of what we do until the Fed is gone

Laughable. Between my wife and I we got thousands of dollars in rewards and bonuses thanks to credit cards. Banks lose money on us.

We run every purchase through the card that gives us the best bonus/discount, we haven't paid for a single flight since 2013 (and we fly a lot), have used price protection to save thousands of dollars when prices drop on things we purchased, have lounge access for free drinks and food when flying, etc.

You are a retard if you don't use a CC (assuming you pay no interest)

i have six credit cards. I use them all but I pay them all at the end of the month. I get points and shit on some of them. Makes it much better buying with them. That said I make 65k a year, live with my parents, drive a 2005 civic with bare minimum insurance. I just save money and have no real bills. I told my parents I make 15 an hour too just so they don't make me pay rent. I can afford to charge what is basically my gas money and maybe some food when I rarely eat out.

How do banks make a profit of this?
Also, I never understood the american system where it is better to use a credit card (money you don't have) than a debit card, for your credit score

the fed won't get gone until you faggots stop using credit to buy milk and bread

my rent is more than that...

It’s a portion of the transaction fee to encourage you to use it when you would otherwise use cash. They are just passing a slice of the profit to you.

if you pay the full monthly balance every month you pay 0% and you credit score goes up so you can purchase a home.

The only reason to have a credit card is to raise your credit score and nothing else.

Never buy shit you cant afford then only pay the min payment at the end of the month.

Thats how they get you, paying the bare minimum.

>masterful user of credit card
Is buying what you can afford really that odd?

>denied for your first credit card ever
This is literally impossible. Your nigger parents opened some in your name and ruined your credit.

i spend ten times what you make and i'm a poorfag.

Stop renting a house and rent an apartament retard,americans belive that they should be living in houses when they are single,its such a meme,stop whining americans no one gives a shit about your complaints,hearing you complain is like celebrity saying they are not making enough money.

>He really thinks the Fed is going to stop

Only niggers cannot use credit cards properly and beneficially. It's cheaper for me to use credit.

Credit card companies make money off of the people who don't or can't pay in full at the end of each month. Most credit cards have high interest rates, so if you're an irresponsible person who carries a balance each month, that quickly adds up to a lot. Multiply that by millions of similar people and you have a solid business model.

People who pay in full each month reap all the benefits.

I would just love to hear you justify that statement.

Companies pay the credit kikes fee. So in a way they really are a kike trick because we all pay more for goods because we all use credit. If you're going to a smaller company, many times you can get a discount if you pay in cash. That won't happen at most places tho.

Plus, if someone gets into the debit account, you're out the money. Not the case with a credit card.

I have one credit card.

my parents aren't niggers but they were hardcore alkies. maybe. either way i wasn't given a card and i don't plan on ever getting one going forward.
>he really thinks he's not contributing to the jewing of decent people

>live in third world shithole where having a can to pee in is a luxury

>no one cares about you america REEE

Here is your "you"

>How do banks make a profit of this?
they invest the money in your account. banks only actually retain like 5-10% of the actual assets in the accounts.

>Also, I never understood the american system where it is better to use a credit card (money you don't have) than a debit card, for your credit score

basically a way to prove to the bank you are a not a nigger who defaults on loans

Yea but I'm assuming you need bank loans in Germany still