Crazy how ever since obama right wingers have beaten even islam jihadists (literally a group of people we are at war...

crazy how ever since obama right wingers have beaten even islam jihadists (literally a group of people we are at war with) when it comes to terrorism

really makes you think

Attached: domestic terrorism.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/heat-map
youtube.com/watch?v=pmAC9D_N9SY
youtube.com/watch?v=5m9adYhJYSU&t=119s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama is proof that alienating right wingers will just radicalize them ie the democrats are creating terrorists.

Those percentages look right except Right-Wing Extremism should be a bit higher

Islamic extremism but no category for jewish extremism?

Attached: 51zFExbOw9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 43K)

>domestic extremists in a white domest are mostly white
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>no nigger extremists
okay

>every act of violence by wh*te peapol is right wing extremists.

>Enforce more rules on people
>Surprised when they flip out against them

Where do they count the muslim democrat who killed 49 people in a gay bar?

The (((ADL))) counts any murder by a person associated with a "white supremacist" group as an extremist killing weather or not it was related to ideology.
You can look at the data yourself, kid shoots up his school but had some racist meme on his page, now he's on the list.
adl.org/heat-map
And they only count leftists when the attacker is extremely explicit about his motives.
Total double standard. The data is in no way valid.

>ADL
>unbiased source

you might as well be sourcing Breitbart

>weather or not
>weather

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (670x641, 94K)

just think, all that right wing extremism and only 11 deaths on targeted jews? we can do better.

How is the weather over there?

Muslims are 1.1 percent of hte population but still 24 percent of the pie?

You do the math. Whites are a bit more than where they should be since they are 63 percent of the population.

this

>Source: ADL
Instantly discredited

The white numbers are extremely inflated, user.

Attached: file.png (926x574, 31K)

No matter how hard you and the media try to push this narrative worldwide no one actually believes it

lkek
criticizing right wingers only creates more terrorism
stop being conservophobic

>source Anti Defamation League

Could they present a more biased and manipulative source then that? ADL and SPLC are the kind of people who say Eliot Rodgers were "alt-right" just to inflame the numbers.

Not to talk about outright lies.

Attached: Merchant_ab.jpg (750x678, 16K)

This.

Attached: 1312851268835.jpg (460x401, 71K)

And this is what it takes to get on the islamist list.

Attached: file.png (947x657, 53K)

>believing the lies of the ADL
wew laddy-o
youtube.com/watch?v=pmAC9D_N9SY

>americans with right wing beliefs: ~50% of total pop
>muslims americans: ~1% of total pop

youtube.com/watch?v=5m9adYhJYSU&t=119s

left wing
Literally not a single "well, he had antifa on his page and he killed some dude" like they do to right wing (((stats))).

Attached: file.png (920x645, 43K)

>We get to arbitrarily define extremism and terrorism
>Ha! The people we hate are extreme terrorists!

Okay lol.

>All cases not covered by the definition of terrorism
>Listed as terrorism anyway
So if you identify as a WN and commit a violent crime, that's considered right-wing extremism? Fucking sweet, now we can make up a nice pie graph showing Black-Nationalist terrorist attacks by taking nigger crime against whites.

Fuck I hate kikes.

Isn't this the source that labeled the scalise shooter as right-wing extremism, hard to take them seriously when they purposefully fuck things up like that

Attached: hwrf.png (1024x811, 132K)

>domestically
Faggot
The same as saying American NatSoc have committed more terrorist attacks domestically then the NSDAP from 1939-1945

Know you’re a lib but you can understand a simple concept like this right?

Attached: 0C905E38-2737-4087-9CC3-76EB5188D1D2.jpg (159x200, 21K)

They are not on an equal setting though. Muslims are being giving refuge status in the West and then attacking the place that has taken them in. Right wing attacks attacks are a response to this. One would not happen without the other.

To make it comparable you'd have to bring up right wing attacks in Islamic countries done by Westerners.

Of course whites in the West will retaliate at some point or it would be anti-evolution to sit by docile and do nothing while kids are being blown up.

24% Islamic attacks is huge in comparison to their population too so it's all around dumb and misleading.

Hilarious! So by those standards any african american gang should be counted for left-wing extremism. But then the pie would be entirely red

>islam isn't conservative
HAHAHAHAHAH

Right wing extremism is just MC gangs killing people? Wow I did not think rebels affiliated themselves with Republicans. I better wear my MAGA hat next time I find an MC bar. Wish me luck.

>FUCK THE ADL

Again since people are actually deflecting

>D
>O
>M
>E
>S
>T
>I
>C
>L
>L
>Y
ffs

Attached: DBE46885-52D3-4611-A22F-F32905C80D3D.jpg (412x410, 44K)

lol criteria to be a right wing extremist: have a mean looking tattoo

criteria to be left wing extremist: written thesis on why you hate whites signed and dated on the date of your violence

>SOURCE: (((ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE)))
Fuck off, 1 ID post.

>accessory to murder
>terrorist attack
AHAHAHAHAHA fucking faggots

How each type of extremism is defined matters a lot in these statistics. The Portland stabber was condemned as a "right-wing extremist" by the media and he was an outspoken Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein supporter.

Attached: 1517431370239.jpg (750x938, 102K)

Biggest crock of shit ever told. Nazis are LEFT WING.

Yea exactly, it's like saying poland should open their borders because islamic terrorism doesn't occur there in a large percentage.
No it doesn't occur there in a large percentage because they have strong border laws and don't let terrorists into the country

The kikes at the ADL use aryan brotherhood prison gang violence in these statistics

Most of the right wing terrorism was anti-abortionist.

Attached: 20181011_145814-1.jpg (943x638, 125K)

Yeah, pretty much. They were authoritarians, though, and for some reason people think only conservative or right-leaning politicos are authoritarian. When in fact it's liberals who use police force arrest people for their non-violent speech and criticisms of Islam. Today's authoritarians are all liberal.

Sure, there's some dumbass out there like Dick Morris, who think public schools should have mandatory drug testing and children who test positive should be arrest. But guys like that are in the minority, whereas liberal authoritarians are in the majority.

Attached: 1510243587249.jpg (478x640, 198K)

>Focus only on DOMESTIC extremists so you can exclude illegals
>Start your sample date AFTER 9/11 so you can hide the biggest terror act ever committed on American soil
>Lump literally EVERY CRAZY ASSHOLE who doesn't say "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!" or worship Marx as "right wing" so you can make it seem like a bigger category
>Created for "The Beat" with Ari Melber on MSNBC

A ridiculously biased chart clearly created for a Jewish host on a left-wing media outlet.

Attached: 5a00793443523.image.jpg (1200x849, 125K)

LOL! None of those murders have to do with being right wing or white nationalism.

Lets get that 74% to a 99%

Parkland, jew registered democrat
Vegas, leftist
Pittsburg, leftist larping

Where are all those right wingers?

It’s almost like forcing people that don’t like each other to live together is a bad thing.

Attached: A77BB667-DC78-4A6F-A293-F8F1CE01AFEE.jpg (638x550, 62K)

Yeah, man, its crazy. Its almost like the civil service is overwhelmingly liberal and are allowing their biases to creep into the stats. But that's crazy talk. No way they would do that.

great little book, I recommend you read it

(((ADL)))

if we counted every nigger that kills a white person for no good reason, then that graph would have us and everyone else as a tiny slice.

OP is faggot and I am so tired of seeing this shit. We all know exactly why these posts are bullshit, but here they are being reposted AGAIN.

Attached: 43392700c7e40955946ee680ba4ff162f4857b24a961eabc59939d278e5e2583.gif (500x282, 490K)

>source: anti-defamation league
Haha

Radical Islamic terrorism is right-wing terrorism, there's no reason for distinguishing it.

This pie chart is irrelevant because muslims are about 1% of the population of the US yet they have committed 24% of the terrorist murders which is 24x disproportionate, whereas right wingers are about half of the population and have committed 74% of the terrorist murders, so they are only 1.48x disproportionate. Learn how to do basic analysis cucklord.

this proves how successful right-wing extremes are.
>succeeding in everything they try

Right wing extremism

seems legit

>2007-2016

yeah, that pie chart is full of shit

>Source : Anti Defamation League

Attached: 1465285494504.jpg (782x1080, 84K)

3D PIE CHARTS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

I want to hear what Alex Jones has to say about this before I believe you.

This is true and a distinction only brought up while schreeching multikulti, rarely discussed and never digested by leftists

Attached: CA471060-1E59-4B05-A82C-5C6B184995AB.jpg (190x265, 24K)

>islamic
>domestic
choose one

Wow, it's almost like they pulled those numbers directly out of Hillary Clinton's ass, just like their "school shooting" stats

My bet is they are categorizing every “hate crime” as right wing and labelling as many as possible muslim attacks as “mental illness / workplace violence” as possible.

Why do left-wing kike's do shit like this? It only makes me hate them more for their completely dishonest, manipulative nature. They're poison

So niggers are not left wing? sheeiiit sweet alabama

Its win/win

Their supporters believe it, and it pisses off the crazies like the retard who did the synagogue attack.

Do something about it.

Attached: 15405ddddddd9.jpg (499x583, 139K)

>Really makes you think
>Crazy Right-winger
Yes... I also think these things too...

Attached: 1540406502525.png (1160x878, 149K)