Whats wrong with killing people you disagree with? philosophically speaking?

whats wrong with killing people you disagree with? philosophically speaking?

Attached: the-killing-season-3-4.jpg (1000x563, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njw-9Mv_Rlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eventually you run out, and have to disagree with new people

They kill you back.

I think you mean morally

youtube.com/watch?v=Njw-9Mv_Rlk

Nothing, morals are for fags

disagreement is two way.
They may kill you first.

Nothing. Go for it.

They win

If you killed everyone you disagree with, everyone would be dead

desu once you start killing people you can't stop until someone kills you, because you gotta take care of anybody who might come after you for revenge. that's why I wouldn't kill anyone unless I had a way to wipe the whole human race.

>killing people you disagree with
First of all, the grammar is wrong.
Philosophically, you have left it too open; if you are allowed to kill someone with whom you disagree, then it implies that they have that same ability.

A better question would be
>what sort of opinions and/or beliefs actually necessitate a death penalty for holding such beliefs?

Attached: 1538445083439.png (850x464, 690K)

>Clark bar is better.
>No Payday candy bar is better! *BANG BANG*

Attached: 1500591024496.jpg (251x242, 13K)

because they could kill you

think of the views you had 10 years ago. do you agree with them?
do you think you'll disagree with yourself 10 years from now? if so, might as well kys rn

Hope someone immoral rapes your daughter then eats hier liver

You end up with a pretty empty world.

Isn't that the great American debate?

payday is better tho.

nothing. there's nothing wrong with homicide as long as you're willing to pay the price if you're caught.

Because you'll never agree 100% of the time with anyone, so where do you draw the line? Friends, family? That's a very volent and unpleasant world to live in. Plus who's to say you're right?

Haven't you ever changed your mind about stuff? Murder is irreversible. If your dad had killed you every time you had a difference of opinion, we would all be dead or a world of vicious sycophants by now.

>bang bang

Do you mean with my own hands? Or like Obama's drones? Or Gandhi's riots, or any of the other politicians that have 'clean hands'?
If you are not doing it with your own hands then there is every thing wrong with it.

Dubbles confirm ur dead srry

Base Canadian werewolf in London.

If the 20th century is any indication, its that violence is the most expedient, if not the most efficient response to hostile ideologies. There must be no tolerance.

You really just have to wipe out the sons of your opponents

Because it shows that you're childish

Or run the schools they go to.

There are too many idiots who would kill intelligent people. That and everyone would be afraid to speak their minds.

everything can be solved with democracy, the only correct reason to kill is if that gets taken away

Attached: DirtyPanties.gif (224x232, 949K)

Its funny how antifa and the intellectuals always go first once they get their way.

Glocktober sighting

if the universe is just a meaningless clump of matter, which is what science has concluded, nothing really is wrong with any action. All this bickering about morality is from delusional people who want to control others, which actually is not wrong because nothing matters.

nothing

that's just an argument for first strike

>everything can be solved with democracy
is this bait? I have a strong bait detector and this is hitting 6 million gigakikes.

based and redpilled

checking your own digits nullifies them you CLUCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!

>that's just an argument for first strike
Not unless they are a loner. If they have friends you've just created a problem for yourself.

is it bait because it makes so much sence or you are just such a triggered nazi.

Depends on your philosophy, bucko.

It's the reason you don't need religion to have morals. Universal truths. Life is inherently good, to take a life is to devalue something inherently good, and therefore evil. Everyone thinks they're on the side of good. Circumstantial events has led that person to view the world in certain light, and most have the shred of inherent good they were born with. There are very few that are so far gone from that good they deserve death, and usually the world has tortured those individuals to the point their mind and soul is broken; the serial killers.

To kill is to devalue yourself and your species

Attached: 02d2c6c35a8a6fafcbb6b78e803a53dd.jpg (736x964, 189K)

mob rule is great! If you happen to be the elite that gets to enforce the rules.
Fuck, you a simpleton.

people used to be valuable, but as with many things, time perverts even the best ideologies. The sacred human desire to protect the females, has resulted in sluts being allowed to be sluts in this society. The over encompassing compassion to other humans, and law, is so universal that these humans managed to multiple to incredible levels!

You see, not killing people used to mean stuff, when people were valuable, as soldiers, or workers, or friends/family in general. Little did we know that when you increase the people around you...that little ethic of "not killing people" decreases in value. Eventually a treshold may be breached at one point or another where somebody will realize that we have indeed breached it.

A school shooting which kills 10 people...compared to a designer flaw in some gadget which slightly inconveniences millions? Maybe indirectly kills thousands? Is that not more evil then? The ethics and morals in our time are so retarded, so far fetched, none make sense.

Attached: 1539806012856.jpg (480x480, 29K)

wow a frogpost i agree with

Stemming from this comes other greys of evil. Attempting to side step this law of self devaluation though subversion of a victim until they reach a stage their mind or soul is under command of one who can only possibly see their version of good. The issue here is there is no education on these topics outside of religion and philosophy classes, and often religion was also propagated by men who could only see their versions of good. And philosophy is not rewarded monataritly save through the ethics of obnoxious HR departments. We have segmented our skills, we all need to be philosophers in this age.

There are no direct lines between number and value outside of economics. Gold will maintain it's atomic properties regardless of your markets. People retain their good.
It is not what people are allowed to do, it is what people decide to do. Which again, is why subversion is evil.

The company who looks over fatal design flaws is in violation of direct evil, the one who continues to choose revenue over life also. People will die receiving new technology without intention, it is the consequence of change and progress. You're equating malicious intent with non. What rests in the soul of the action is where good and evil are derived.

It lets them off easy. They get to skip to the end. Killing is for lazy pussies who are too lazy to take the long road.

how did we go from pic related

to the current mess that we are in...where a shower that is designed a little bit too slippery is more "evil" than a school shooter.

Death...and evil can come in many forms. Some evil intent...often actually results in good and positive, for ethic outcomes. I have seen it happen many times, even perpetuated it sometimes. I wished to do harm to someone, but my action which I thought would do harm...actually ended up helping that other person to avoid yet another harm...

And good intent also sometimes turned into the most evil outcome ever man...to be honest, on most days I think that people who are uneducated, blissfully unaware of what they are doing are the most evil of all. An action, any action can lead to a number of consequences, and the uneducated and the evil are pretty much equal in the evil outcomes. Its just that one can feign ignorance, and the other one not.

Attached: 20100605.gif (504x2223, 163K)

>Every war ends in genocide of the entire human population
This is a whole new level of retardation.

OP IS A CIA NIGGER HE IS FISHING FOR SUSPECTS

DO NOT RESPOND
YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW POWERFUL CIA NIGGERS ARE ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1515895539230.jpg (218x231, 4K)

It's like rerolling your opposition; the enemy that you know will now be replaced by a wild card. Meanwhile you did nothing to improve yourself or your arguments, just got better at killing. And that's just if you made it look like an accident, if it's clearly murder or even worse you're implicated, you've created a neverending shitstorm for yourself.

Disagreements lead to advancement of the human species, under the idea of utilitarianism, killing someone for disagreement would be a net negative.

Absolutely nothing.

Did you guys know that you can kill spooks and receive virtually no punishment? Kill a spook, earn a gook.

Weabo faggots

Attached: 1453262771015.jpg (640x618, 79K)

It's good to know Elias Koteas is still in showbiz.

Unless you believe in Natural Law (which exists with or without your belief in it), literally nothing.

>meaningless clump of matter, which is what science has concluded
Why are nihilists so retarded?

what do you have to further humanity. the nazis had space travel

Your image relates to bearing false witness between two men who have already been imprisoned for wrongdoing. To bear false witness is inherently evil because truth is inherently good. The two men must serve the time fitting to what they have done, as is the length prescribed to rehabilitate them.

You distort words with "slippery slides" in attempt to subvert my message, it is a shame life has led you to this board to act on the will of glowing men above you.

We as mortals are unable to see into the future because of this very issue. Dealing in supposed outcomes one can truly never know if they're acting in good or evil, this devalues ration and thought, two inherently good things.

Again I tell you. It is in the heart of the action performed

Attached: Enki(2).jpg (416x549, 55K)

once you cross that threshold it will likely snowball into a full scale war

No, hold on. This isn't some species that was obliterated by deforestation, or the building of a dam. Nazis had their shot, and nature selected them for extinction.

Attached: cf40f3123e4460399219edf81ff1ebfb (1).jpg (371x480, 52K)

It nearly always happens when populations scale up to retarded numbers, I think its pretty much inevitable at this point man

If you kill people you disagree with then either you will be punished with imprisonment or execution or it's normal acceptable behaviour. If it's punishable with imprisonment or execution then it is wrong because the supermajority of people believe it is wrong. If you don't like that form your own group of people who agree with you. If it's normal acceptable behaviour then you are also a target which makes it impossible to resolve disputes without force as there is a high likelihood that someone will disagree with you and if it's acceptable for them to kill you and they have the power to do so then they just might do it. This is bad because disagreement often leads to improvement of the issue being discussed, either by propagating understanding or by prompting cooperation to improve the issue.

Then why choose war instead of spacial exploration. You are an inevitable consequence of large population. Shaking in your mistrust of good and intelligent advancement. Sitting in your cave thinking everything is fucked while contributing nothing. Dragging everyone down to your "enlightened" level

Philosophy is for poor people.

True. Diogenes was right.

When men hear these good words some stand silent in awe, others in shame, the greatest tragedy being they do so in silence. The universe has produced something inherently good, true neutrality exists only in nonaction, and in itself is the whitest in the spectrum of evil. To proclaim good is the natural seating of the mind, it is the curse of time's selective ration which causes men to hold these views simply to proclaim of their own righteousness in comparison to anothers ignorance. I don't just want to see you be good, but I want you to spread good, it is the only way humanity moves forward. Trials and tribulations abound, the path is icy. The only way to cross is to hold one another up