Absolute worse scenario for the Republicans is keeping control of the senate 53-47

> Absolute worse scenario for the Republicans is keeping control of the senate 53-47

> Best case is keeping control & leading 57-43 flipping several blue states in the process

Feels bretty good bros

Attached: tucker.jpg (350x451, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ignoring the fact that house is easily flipping democrat

It's because Trump has only served the eternal enemy of mankind. His foreign policy is crafted in service of Israel and his domestic policy is crafted by and for jewish bankers. Prove me wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid

Attached: 1539411145437.png (699x875, 380K)

The house barely even matters.

how do you think laws are made?

Low hanging fruit.

Shut up shareblue shill

Attached: 1537423460226.png (962x960, 1.14M)

>The house barely even matters.

Attached: 1421951962376.jpg (559x649, 63K)

Expect a whole lot of nothing to get done if the house isn't going to pass any good legislation to the senate.

They can't pass shit anyhow. The Senate approves Justices, that's what matters the most right now.

tossup desu

>giving house to Democrats to make sure federal government can't pass shit laws
>use dem house as a scapegoat for no policy success
>continue electing the fuck out of conservative justices
> wreck you faggots in 2020

I get the sense Oregon is going to upset muh Blue wave.

>wheeee let's get complacent
fuck off

Shut up, David Brock. Your semen was found inside the UniBoomer’s MAGA van, you fucking pedophile.

Not an argument. I'm not a democrat faggot.

Attached: 1491603716081.png (297x277, 73K)

Shut up leftist shill

Attached: 1535062518387.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

>hurrbadurbadurba share blue shill
It's been two fucking years you mongoloid the sharsblue shills are gone not everybody sucks trumps cock

NJ going red

yeah good point, maybe this would stop the republicans and trump from making a budget that gives more money to israel but i bet that'll be a bipartisan issue wont it? :^)

unfortunately i agree, which means they're probably going to pull some serious shit next week.

>still thinks America is still a democracy and a working state
Lol, eat my ass faggot.
America is a leach and needs to be stomped

We are losing our NV seat in early voting as well speak.

We may very well lose AZ, TN and TX too.

We are likely not going to pickup MT, WV, FL or NJ.

Our pickups would be IN which looks good and possibly MO.

The Senate map should be the material of a large majority but our party is in the White House and

Not so fast.

Attached: DqWyQkRWoAAp4YB.png (560x319, 43K)

Democrats can't do shit with a House majority besides grandstand and subpoena all day for two years.

They can't pass legislation. They can't singlehandedly kick Trump out of office. They can't block our reshaping of the courts.

If you could choose a majority in one chamber only the Senate is a much bigger deal, especially if RGB dies in the next two years.

NJ would be about as surprising going red as TX going blue.

>We may very well lose AZ, TN and TX too.
>Tx too
Betoboi pls

Even if they lose NV & don't flip FL, ND & MO look pretty locked on to be flipped then you have MT & IN which have a pretty good chance to be flipped as well

Icing on the cake would be getting rid of Menedez & flipping NJ

Attached: DqY30NzXcAAbWAq.jpg (560x540, 44K)

No better chance to get rid of toxic candidate like Menedez though

Dems need to be +9 to take the House. Not happening, hombre. Dems will be stumped this year and fully routed in 2020.

They're really nervous. I get tv ads for the NJ market and they blast attack ads on Hugin all day. They never mention Menendez by name, let alone show his face.

I think Hugin won the most recent debate. All Menedez could do was attack Trump & attack Hugin on what he did 40 years ago

Attached: canada1.png (500x501, 122K)

dems are testing at +4 - +7 needed to win depending on who you ask in the MSM. inside polling is rumoring +7 - +10 in some areas. There will be lots of fraud, mostly in states with leftist or comped cuck governors.

worst case we'll keep the house by a slim margin (

Attached: 192627-004-E20A8593.jpg (300x207, 9K)

Attached: 1462828768777.jpg (1024x1365, 162K)