Why do people think Germans are superior to other races? They have never been good at anything

Why do people think Germans are superior to other races? They have never been good at anything.
>started and lost 2 world wars
>when the entire world was going through the enlightenment, Germany decides to pick up romanticism
>result was massive production of basedboys and low self esteem nazis
>the beer is even shit
>when was the last time they won a Gold in the Olympics?
>even the women don't compare to eastern European girls
>IQs are nothing to brag about
>military is an absolute joke
>willingly are becoming Africa 2.0

>inb4 you're a Belgian fag
No, I'm not. I'm an American living in Belgium.

Attached: 1537243272685.gif (400x222, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amgreatness.com/2017/09/04/whats-matter-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=406ZkiXPKvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's an article for all you so-called aryans
amgreatness.com/2017/09/04/whats-matter-germany/

Attached: 1540363772142.png (1811x1531, 2.75M)

No one thinks that.
Jews believe they're superior and you're a fucking cow (goy).
They're doing the ol' "blame the goys for what we're doing" trick.
Mein Kampf, Table Talk, Hitler's speeches - he never once said "Master Race"

>They have never been good at anything.
I suggest you study a bit of history. Especially regarding scientific discoveries, literature, philosophy, music etc.

>No, I'm not. I'm a Jew living in Belgium
fify

This. You're as dumb as a brick OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=406ZkiXPKvI

shit like this makes me want to take donating to American Renaissance more seriously.

I lost it at the beer part

He doesn't need to say "master race" for the sentiment of being superior to take hold. If you identify as a white supremacist, you are implying supremacy over other groups, most namely jews, but that's irrelevant. He talked about other demographics as being inferior.

Philosophy is subjective. Neitzche had some good observations but ultimately nihilism is faggotry and degenerate. His whole "God is dead and we killed him" thing is good though. I'm not going to undermine their scientific discoveries, cause some were good.. But they don't really even compare to some other countries that are half their size.

>basedboys
found the newfag

Philosophy is subjective, but the amount of philosophers Germany boasts of is extraordinary, not to mention that their take on philosophy differs drastically from the rest of the world. Yet, German achievements aren't limited to that. Have you really never read any brilliant German authors? Do you believe their composers haven't revolutionized music? Do you think German engineering and chemistry weren't the best of their time? What about their contribution to poetry?

Also Germanys philosophy sure has done well for their country.. Jk its fucking shit dude. Russia has way better philosophers. That's also partly my point. How the fuck does the entire world go through the enlightenment and advance in society like crazy and then Germany is the country that wants to become romanticized emo onions and fuck it all up for everyone? While everyone else is focusing on brainstorming the best form of governments, debating politics, and studying mathematics, Germany takes up poetry, identity politics, and anal pegging.

>enlightenment
Gay
>Romanticism
Based

Now Germany is a pitiful sight to behold. But I don't really consider them German anymore, their "Germanism" has been forcefully bred out of them and the people you see today are shallow husks of what they once used to be. And I'm afraid that's the fate we shall all eventually accept, hell most are willingly doing it already.

Again, I'm not discrediting some of their works, but the arts isn't something to brag about. I will take Aleksander solzhenitsyn, Fyodor Dostovesky, and Ayn Rand over 90% of German philosophers any day.

Notice how most of what you said is related to the arts. That's exactly my point. Yes, they did contribute a shit ton to chemistry and modern medicine, which is great.. But again, that's like one thing. I don't see the superiority in that.

OP knows nothing of human civilization and culture, Germans are the greatest engineers the world has ever seen and some of the best warriors, musicians, scientists, writers, and architects on top of that.
Based Hockey Bro, you are a man of culture and wisdom

>the arts aren't something to brag about
>lists writers (artists) as philosophers
Take the Kleistpill. Enlightenment thought has its limitations and ultimately man must accept those limitations and follow Goethe's words

Sagt es niemand, nur den Weisen,
Weil die Menge gleich verhöhnet,
Das Lebend’ge will ich preisen,
Das nach Flammentod sich sehnet.

In der Liebesnächte Kühlung,
Die dich zeugte, wo du zeugtest,
Überfällt dich fremde Fühlung,
Wenn die stille Kerze leuchtet.

Nicht mehr bleibest du umfangen
In der Finsternis Beschattung,
Und dich reißet neu Verlangen
Auf zu höherer Begattung.

Keine Ferne macht dich schwierig,
Kommst geflogen und gebannt,
Und zuletzt, des Lichts begierig,
Bist du Schmetterling verbrannt.

Und so lang du das nicht hast,
Dieses: Stirb und werde!
Bist du nur ein trüber Gast
Auf der dunklen Erde.

I never claimed they are superior, just pointing out Germans were far from being "bad at everything". Also, the philosophers you've mentioned are hardly comparable to German ones. I'm not saying they are worse, they are just impossible to compare. It would be like saying you like Kierkegaard more than Kant.

The FAL is a pretty decent invention I'll give you that

>FAL
>Printing Press
>Automobile
>Television
>Computer
>Amphetamines
>Integrated circuits
>MP3s
>Integral calculus
>Almost all of the engineered and high-tech goods you use on a daily basis

to name a few.....
Yeah, Germans have done a lot

Attached: download (1).jpg (313x161, 4K)

>No one thinks that.
Plenty of people think that

They're pretty good at drinking beer

German is a social construct, we are all germans

Or thats what their elected Chancellor tells me

>posting the edited version

Attached: withjewsyouwin.gif (400x222, 1.37M)

wat abt wagner?!

Wagner loves cock

Romanticism is the bomb. Enlightenment didn't bring about anything except the Reign of Terror. Seriously, talking to whiggers is like talking to a brick wall.

>but ultimately nihilism is faggotry and degenerate
... You didn't read any of it did you. Those words are in Zarathustra (albeit more eloquently put) and they're the reason why he screams out at humanity to find something beyond the nothing in which we currently live. The Overman is an ideal of beauty, the enemy of nothingness, and you prove your obtuseness by refusing to acknowledge the very core of Nietzsche.
You're worse than my mother, who hates the Simpsons because "they're ugly and do stupid things so they're teaching the wrong stuff".

Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist you turbo mong.

philosophy isn't subjective.

gauss alone is more than enough evidence that there is no greater people than the germanic peoples

Well you are wrong!

Attached: 1539609995875.jpg (2792x2120, 1.31M)

>liking a philosopher isn't subjective
Okay man

we are number 1 at starting world wars, keep it up rest of the world we are already in the lead

The MPEG and MP3 standards, 1988 – a revolutionary invention in the area of the Internet, enabling online transmission of video and music. The foundations were laid by Leonardo Chiariglione, recognized by Times weekly as as one of the 25 most significant personalities in the world of Internet.
The development of MP3 is made by Italian
The modern computer isn't created by Alan Turing?

>when the entire world was going through the enlightenment, Germany decides to pick up romanticism
You're criticizing Germans for being decades ahead of Europe after creating the Enlightenment?