Goyim please stop

Goyim please stop

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-190230_Chrome.jpg (1080x1720, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
biblestudytools.com/dictionary/sheol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We're a quibbling people.

I love that they are starting to call us goyim publicly

FYI Jesus will Skull Fuck all Jews when he comes back and YAHWEH already does to all dead Jews in the afterlife

Meme these

Attached: leftist_bomber.jpg (591x767, 90K)

Real talk though, what *is* the Jewish afterlife?
No jokes here, i'd like to know.

Or is it a deliberately vague, unknowable, beyond this realm-y concept that we mere mortals can't grasp? Because I'd understand the point of that at least.

>Goyim please
Ok, lampshade

Attached: image.jpg (290x290, 16K)

Me too. They're fracturing across the board. The left and right of Jewry have always worked in concert and left certain mutually known things unsaid. We're D&Cing them. It's happening.

>"hehe sorry goyim no after life or God or Jesus or any of that hehe"

I thought Jewish afterlife is when the messiah comes and rules planet earth forever or something like that

only 30% of jews that actually live in Israel consider themselves religious. they're largely atheistic -- and who wouldn't be after a 2500 year con about a burning bush. I bring this up because I think they're concept of the afterlife is incredibly morbid and empty without possible redemption arcs or fluffy happy afterlife consciousness. Because they're all atheists who believe the same thing atheists do.

that's christianity.

I thought that was jehovas witnesses?

He's doubling down

Attached: goy.jpg (587x541, 51K)

That's the curious part of the "religion" of Judaism: there seems to be absolutely no spiritual aspect. Judaism is just living by a set of strict and bizarre rules, or to be more precise finding endless ways to bend and break them.

It's a completely soulless and hollow religion.

Attached: download.jpg (254x198, 7K)

It's funny because Jesus used the tactic of getting the Pharisees and Sadducees infighting over whether there was an afterlife two millennia ago.

Attached: image.gif (300x239, 124K)

fake jew kikes are going to lose
power and control. blood ritual
failed.

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

Jew here. Pretty much. The idea is that the Kingdom of Heaven established by the Messiah is a physical location, not a kingdom in actual Heaven. Post-appocalypse all dead Jews and any other chosen people are resurrected to live eternally in the Kingdom of Heaven. What happens between death and resurrection isn't really nailed down but it's generaly accepted that the soul waits in She'ol, a generally unpleasant form of purgatory.

Course he is. It's like it's not a slur for Niggers to talk about those damn Crackas! They're Oppressed!

Racism = POWA + PRIVILEGED MOTHER FUCKA! I'm BLACK SO I KNOW MUH MATH!

everyone that died was old as shit. they live long enough who cares

They believe in Sheol, I think the Christian equivalent of that is Purgatory, and not all of our denominations believe in it either.

>finding endless ways to bend and break them.
Their sick psyches manifest in their religion. Everything is about cheating others to them.

Attached: eruv.jpg (474x266, 12K)

Jews are ungrateful

The quibblenigger

Attached: 1514254919047.jpg (970x647, 211K)

>We're D&Cing them.
I think it's more that there's growing pressure and uncertainty and they handle it differently. This is a new generation of Jews that are having to deal with JQ awareness for the first time. These people grew up with everyone either not caring that they were Jews or adoring them for it.

What an asshole. Sincere condolences are just another thing to be outraged about.

Not all assholes are Jewish, but all Jews are assholes, at least in my experience.

Ah, so we're all here just waiting for resurrection then.
Makes sense

This is why I can’t stand these people even when you’re trying to show them sympathy they’re so condescending

Now, now, goy, don't generalize. At least 0.1 % of them are fine fellows.

Attached: C9lzdP5VYAAvGFP.jpg (750x799, 91K)

>>
> we're a quibbling people
What did he mean by this ??

I LOVE LAMP

Agreed, I have Jewish buddies who never really seemed to buy into the whole "being Jewish" thing. Described themselves as "Jew-ish", and clearly had a very strong disconnect from their original culture and heritage.
Grand irony may come that the globalist plans put in motion by (((them))) years ago swallows their own young and destroys their line.

So he's admitting that Jews do not go to heaven? What do they call the in between world after death and before rebirth? It's not annudah shoah, but it sounds similar right?

>”kike” is not a slur, it’s just a historical observation of the fact that many jews didn’t know how to write upon immigration, and signed their names with a circle (“kikel”)
Someone SURELY must be a mad enough lad to do it, no?

It means they fucking quibble, idiot.

Attached: 153850538673s.gif (119x118, 29K)

>there is literally nothing when you die
then why the fuck do you suck babies dicks ?

same here. it maybe know one jew who actually believes in god but he doesn't follow any jewish rules or anything

According to what I know (Orthodox Christian), the Jewish afterlife is called Sheor (might be spelling that wrong). In Sheor, there is no suffering or joy. You're not in paradise or hell. You just are. You have no senses. God is there, but you can't sense Him, until the Messiah comes in the end of days. Honestly I'm a bit vague on the specifics myself, the whole story was only told to illustrate how stuff gets lost in translation

Basically
>Greek Jews in pre-Roman times want a Greek translation of the Torah
>Jews in Israel translate it substituting the Jewish 'Sheor' for the Greek 'Hades'
>thing is, Sheor is a neutral place. Neither good nor bad, it just is
>Hades is a bad place. You dont want to yet sent to Hades. If you're good, you specify Elysium rather than just saying Hades
>Jews in Greece flip the fuck out when they read the translation since it basically says you're fucked no matter what
>whole event just shows that language and context is important, and was one of the reasons the Priest critiscized modern Protestant interpretations of the bible

Thank you. I knew I was right.

>>We're a quibbling people.

What he meant to say was, "We're subversive fucking KIKES!"

The fact that he used goyim so openly shows how much he hates gentiles

>star of David in front of their name
>when they identify themselves for you

Attached: Hitler fedora.jpg (465x413, 128K)

I knew one Jew who was a friend of my jewish friends, and he was the only jewish kid I've ever met who took the whole thing seriously. He'd try to make jokes about "the tribe" and they'd awkwardly shuffle around it, like he'd just cracked a joke at a funeral.
And this, of course, saying nothing of how many absolutely degenerate jews I've known over the years. They're taking the drugs that were supposed to destroy the goy and listening to goy music. It's fucking hilarious.
Simply put, their children actually believe the bullshit their parents spewed for years.

Traditional sexual fetish goyim.

so its okay to just kill them then, since they have no eternal souls...

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have a comfy day

That Jew doesn't even know what the Tanakh says.
Heaven is real.
Hell is real.
Earth is the only thing in between. You leave here for your final destination.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

quibbling = pilpul

Wait.. I recognize that penis

God has a pretty good sense of humor. I like a story from chapter 1 of the book of John
>Jesus Calls Philip and Nathanael
43 The next day Jesus decided to go to Galilee. He found Philip and said to him, “Follow me.” 44 Now Philip was from Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 45 Philip found Nathanael and said to him, “We have found him of whom Moses in the Law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.” 46 Nathanael said to him, “Can anything good come out of Nazareth?” Philip said to him, “Come and see.” 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him and said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!” 48 Nathanael said to him, “How do you know me?” Jesus answered him, “Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.” 49 Nathanael answered him, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!” 50 Jesus answered him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” 51 And he said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you,[a] you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

Attached: 7E19DBD5-4395-4AE3-8196-30B5939C3863.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>well before their time
>age 97
Imma be real wif u senpai, 97 is pretty fucking old.

The rules rarely line up with reality, and are almost always the results of a thousand year old argument. A good example is the dietary laws. For example, to keep kosher you can't eat milk and meat at the same time. The reason for this stems from a single passage that states it's cruell to cook a calf in it's mother's milk. Somehow this has become twisted to the point that it includes chicken. How the fuck does a chicken produce milk? Fun fact: you can eat a chicken with its own eggs just fine.

Some people say Jewish heaven has golden foreskins as far as the eye can see.

Ok I was mostly right. Just fucked up the spelling of She'ol a bit

So we cant have our religious beliefs because a Jew doesnt like them because it conflicts with his atheist version of pharisaic judaism

She'ol. So yeah pretty close. You can forgive the Germans for getting one confused with the other

so if they dont believe in an afterlife what is the point of their religion. What are they hoping to achieve then. I feel that may be the crux of why jews are so shitty. Because they inherently believe there is no afterlife or heaven.so the liberal ones coming from this try to create a "heaven" like utopia on earth

What do you expect, we're memeing it so hard.
Jow Forums is really good at pushing culture from my observation.

Fucking cunt on multiple levels. This is why they aren't white

Hahahahahahahahaha

>a religion of supremacy without any afterlife
This actually explains everything.

>calling people "slave" isnt a slur

Attached: 1540772499495.jpg (1200x1044, 323K)

>average victim age was 74
>cut short well before time.
Not really.

>nuance
why do I keep hearing this word? I've heard it more in the past 3-4 weeks than I have my entire life time. Did someone put out new talking points?

wouldn't that be jew hell though, seeing as they dislike foreskins enough to remove them?

Based byzaboo

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-194526_Chrome.jpg (1080x1584, 413K)

But what is sortition?

>publicly calling us goyim with no shame

That's fine. Billboards of pic related up in every major city and within a week they will be known as the inbred child molesting tribe.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

>speaks the truth

silence the anti-semite!

that guy is clearly now a jew , knows nothing about judaism
why do americans insist on LARPing as jews ? there probably wasnt a single one in that '''''synagogue' ''''

>calling us goyim for all to see
I love it

>Lets unpack this nuance.

Inbred child molester talk for feed me more foreskins.

Attached: jew cut n suck.jpg (530x507, 58K)

Holy fuck
>i’m eternally proud of this shithole

Attached: 55131640-F07D-447F-84CE-7EFABA380798.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Election by draw-out-of-hat, eg. a "lottery system", eg jews choice

Im impressed at the number of updoots his little goy lecture got.

Interesting.
Could it be possible it was an ancient troll trying to say "jews go to hell, lol" or a genuine mistranslation?

Pretty big fuck up, that guy defs went to unironic hell for the shit he caused.

'goyim' is not a slur , it's not even the word for nonjews.
we call you people נוכרים nochrim

They get to remove the golden foreskins and keep it.

Is that legit??

Choosing by random allotment. Supposedly he planned to blow himself up at the Washington National Mall as a protest/attention grabber to his suggestion that political offices should be randomly chosen.

Would have been a hell of an happening, that's for sure.

And we call you inbred, child molesting trisomy victims parasites.

Attached: jew gimme dat baby dick.jpg (608x456, 34K)

freaking noob-jew got grandfathered in thinks it's w.o.d. is still a thing.
biblestudytools.com/dictionary/sheol/

that's racist you big nosed fuck
hows that taste

They deserve to be shot (just don't do it). They certainly believe in an afterlife. It's like lying is in their genes; their father is the devil.

Jow Forums knows more about you than you do. You might have better luck on plebbit with the goycontrol

"goyim is not a slur" is the jewish version of "blacks can't be racist"

two sides of the same low-IQ coin

Attached: 1475019665377.png (523x592, 362K)

She was only 58.
She just lied about the numbers for sympathy

>the pilpul fag

Attached: pilpul.jpg (662x809, 159K)

I added my own little touch to the end ro give it more context

>Heaven is real.
>Hell is real.
>Earth is the only thing in between. You leave here for your final destination.
prove it

In Jewish belief, just like in real life, there isn't one. You have to make the most of things while you're alive because that's all there is.

And every store has a sale on

Attached: image.jpg (413x395, 44K)

They are not in a better place
They are in hell

>GOYIM PLEASE STOP!!!
God I hope (((they))) scream that when you put them in the oven.

they devote every aspect of their lives to their religion, but do nothing but try to cheat and trick their god

Attached: 6b7f8981c0dcfa3a9eb98d8723799623.jpg (640x480, 78K)

>shut up, cattle
classy!

You should have used shekel

It was a wonderful inclusion, couldn’t have done better myself.