WTF Jow Forums YOU SAID IT WASN'T REAL

WTF Jow Forums YOU SAID IT WASN'T REAL

Attached: 1534545423523.png (611x275, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove it lady

This bitch is hate personified.

that's right, good opportunity to drop red pills on a known israeli operative who is well aware that it isn't real and get your twitter account banned normie, get to it

How gullible do you have to to believe that Nazi's were furnishing their homes with leather made of kikes?

Attached: The Dude stirring his White Russian.gif (220x302, 72K)

I hope she's replaced those lamps by now. Imagine the smell.

The Germans seem like they are too sanitary to actually do that kind of stuff.

Where can I purchase one of these lamps?

CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE LAMPSHADES TURNED INTO AN IPHONE XS MAX FOLIO CASE?

No actual institution claims the lamp bullshit anymore, not even the Holocaust Museum.

it was proven in court that the lamps were goat skin
also it was like two lamps owned by one singular nazi
Does bring honest cause Jews physical pain?

Two Zundel reports for every lampshade.

She must have some bright genes!

Attached: Carlos.jpg (225x225, 6K)

All Jewish women are literally perfect.

It wasnt "the germans" it was the wife of one of the concetration camps commandant.

They also shrunk heads desu.

its not too hard to believe, I have an uncle whose a couch

>Nazis are made out to be evil as fuck occultists preforming genetic manipulation on prisoners and systematically murdering millions of people
>they were actually a bunch of boy scout dorks who wanted things like a social security net and improved infrastructure

she said my meme tasted great

Attached: banner.en-6 - Copy.png (300x158, 23K)

Is this the retard screencapped tweeting that the way to stop a criminal with a gun is for the criminal to not have a gun?
How the fuck does she have a writing job? Suck the right cock? Have the right family connection? She is so fucking stupid it hurts! She's Tariq Nasheed tier dumb where you think, she has to be a troll.

This is true. Theyre great. But they were allowed the truth which is a privledge denied most with extreme prejudice.

My wife is a firecracker

The shrunken heads were souvenirs from Brasil, no lampshades or soap were made from kikes, at least no yet. Soon!

this cunt is shill for soros and she should find out how george was helping the germans fuck over the jews

Attached: bess kalb of open society foundation.jpg (1200x911, 164K)

I believe in the 6M
I believe in furnaces even though I have questions
I believe in gas chambers

I don't believe in skin furniture
I don't believe in human soap
I don't believe in masturbation machine
I don't believe in death rollercoasters

I do believe that actual starved and malnurished Jews could have hallucinated those things. But even denying obvious bullshit is enough to get me arrested in the EU for holocaust denial.

I'm not one of those holohoax nutjobs, but even I can see that saying that the solution to people who doubt the holocaust is to lie about the holocaust is probably not the best idea

>"I have relatives who are lamps."
Do you get turned on as Nazis as easily as they did?

>those things are different.

These two things are identical senpai.

seriously, who the fuck would want it - especially if they hated jews so much

Unlike her relatives... I hear she's not to bright.

It’s real to her.

NO CARLOS!

Attached: bess.png (734x601, 331K)

You only have to browse this place for five seconds before understanding that kind of hatred may very well have existed.
Leather doesn't smell

Attached: 1512029593154.png (260x341, 127K)

Why does she keep lamps as relatives? Does she not have friends

Oy vey, my grandfather wasn't masturbated to completion while having his prostate tickled for us to put up with this anti-semitic hate speech.

yidsrapekids.com

Attached: 230px-Leo_Frank.jpg (230x283, 11K)

post the others

jesus fucking christ

I want a lightning floor of death for mormons

But Is it a good lamp though?

She is a writer for Jimmy Kimmel. And hates America.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-10-04_at_3.32.19_am.jpg (840x560, 60K)

>I get grants that pay for my living expenses and they tell me what to say but i agree with their message so its all good

kek

Attached: 76898769876.jpg (590x665, 57K)

bess, I'm getting sick and fucking tired of you posting here

None of that happened. It was all an anti-German/anti-white hoax and the United States government perpetrated that hoax.

what took you so long...

If it was proven, it was proven. Plz post for all to see.
Regardless, most of Jow Forums seems too excited to care.

>I HATE JEWS SO MUCH I'M GOING TO USE THEIR SKINS AS LAMPSHADES

NOBODY, not even Nazis, is sadistic enough to do that pretty much ever.

Attached: apu2.png (789x750, 18K)

>Hates America but doesn't move elsewhere.
Birthright citizenship was a mistake. You all need to deport her. I recommend Sierra Leone.

I am at work so i dont have them on this computer theyre all at home in one of my Jow Forums subfolders

Set this liar straight.

You goys have also forgotten the rape dogs they trained when my poor grandmother played the wrong note on a piano.

It happened so frequently, I'm now 1/16th german shepard because of the shoah. Have some respect.

>literally paid by jews to spew leftist bullshit

Nazis conducted psychological "torture" and the Jews bought it and once freed from the camps did the same thing and goys bought it lol

REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO BESS THREADS THEY ARE MADE BY BESS HERSELF
>REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO BESS THREADS THEY ARE MADE BY BESS HERSELF

okay

Wow, are you saying individuals are capable of expressing divergence from the norm?

You're right i hate niggers so much, but let me have a couple of lampshades of their hide in my living room

Attached: wut.jpg (800x707, 125K)

Attached: f515a8631f1ef1e00d5fa46c3db17a5b23eb822cd8e3dc88be7fd941c95ce8a4.jpg (450x750, 71K)

This Bass chick is a hoot! She should be a comedy writer.

Jews don't even believe in the six million anymore.

Attached: dd693cf988c457606b0e2609db4566b5.jpg (600x450, 38K)

>Jean Edward Smith in his biography, Lucius D. Clay, an American Life, reported that the general had maintained that the leather lamp shades were really made out of goat skin. The book quotes a statement made by General Clay years later:

>I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of Buchenwald", had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin.

you think fake news is a new thing?

it was much worse in WW2 than it is even today.

Where does she live? I heard she likes her boys bad.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 21K)

>proof
POST LAMP BB

Attached: D62C8133-1692-4FA9-B79E-BF5AF9B69921.png (960x677, 750K)

You know an Austrian man dug a dungeon in his house and raped two generations of his own offspring in it?

The lamps aren't real, no.
Human skin makes for absolutely terrible leather. There's no strength in it, no resilience.

Why would anyone furnish their house with something made out of what they hate? How does that logic even remotely work in your matzah filled head?

You wont ever be made into a lamp. Or thrown in a oven for that matter. Your filth doesnt deserve to decay and become one with the earth again. No, you all, every last one of you, deserve to be entombed in an impenetrable crypt so that the very atoms of your being can never see the light of day again.

Jews being made into lampshades and soap was a false and even the holocaust museum agrees it was allied propaganda at this point

It wasn't. Even the Holocaust museum says it didn't.

Based and redpilled

Attached: lamp.jpg (970x582, 62K)

nazi anus pumps

Attached: nazi-anus-pump.png (1021x729, 661K)

Why doesn't she settle down with a good jewish boy like her mother told her to? She is single in her 40s

Attached: 1540654295581.png (590x830, 739K)

Are you retarded?

To be fair, Ed Gein did it but he was fucked in the head.

Attached: CMMBdNbWgAAC5rm.jpg (736x543, 59K)

Joseph Fritzl, Jewish.

She's a marxist reform Jew, all of them are that way.

>I have relatives who are lamps
According to every mainstream holohoaxer you're full of shit

Why isn't the lamp itself made from bone or something?

What about that jew ?

Thank you

Attached: 217957_244047179050349_539257736_n.jpg (353x340, 23K)

It's real in her mind.

Remember when she said that her Uncle got kicked by a storm trooper before he got gassed and then she had to go through damage control and said it was her grand-uncle?

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The Holocaust is absolutely real. Everything you've ever read about it is the truth.

Attached: 1359585532265.jpg (466x667, 46K)

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

If they aren't considered human, why is it so far fetched that someone would do this?
And is that enough of an argument in and of itself?
No. People are capable of doing all sorts of things.
I'm not saying the lamps did or didn't exist. I'm saying that noting its weirdness isn't an argument. This board is plenty weird, but it exists regardless.
>Mexicans
You need Jews to call attention away from your own failure.

>says she will be so mad if a right winger finds and makes a story out of her tweets
>literally tweet at a handful of candidates who might

I'm aware of the concept "fishing for compliments" but holy shit

Attached: 1540453396201.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Attached: 1496051249485.jpg (393x395, 90K)

So you admit then that strangeness is possible?
Post proof of his jewishness.

Attached: 06e242338f9dbbf2c0fac37979fd58677308e0d1997010c588ce30fafa9ffbc2.jpg (797x1080, 83K)

Who cares what some woman thinks..

This place is satire. I have a good social life, but talk trash on here. You anons are alright. The shills keep things interesting. You

The soap claim is particularly laughable
>oy vey, the German goys hated us so much that they rendered our fat and smeared it over their bodies!

Post proof you're not a Jew, then maybe I'll think about it.

Attached: 1505473516631.jpg (600x800, 58K)

Blessed is he who give lamp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
Huh...I did two seconds of research

Attached: lampshades.png (1683x633, 185K)