Why Do They Hate Us?

r/Judaism takes on the question on their minds.
reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/9rx0rm/why_do_they_hate_us/

Attached: Why.png (714x266, 38K)

Attached: goyim.png (647x461, 55K)

Attached: Capture 2.png (411x73, 6K)

wasted digits

>Jews have been a thorn on humanity's side for years
>why do they hate us so?

Attached: 1538683941921.jpg (960x540, 132K)

well, kek has spoken. stormfags btfo.

>oh vey dey gonna shoah me if I don't drive their cahs
God, Jewish neuroticism is obnoxious. Always the victim, always searching for an oppressor.

Keked and checked
The jews are actually children of satan

I dated a Jewish Girl and we studied the exact same amount. This type of attitude is what drives me up a wall. I don't actually hate Jews, but when Jews attempt to explain why they are hated I start to hate them

>It' doesn't matter how jews behave, they'll hate us anyways
The fucking mental gymnastics on this one.

Attached: jews-kikes-why-do-zey-hate-me-so-bolshevik-butchers-commies-communists.png (431x696, 478K)

kek'd and check'd

Spoiler: Neither are they

Attached: ashkenazim5.png (1195x749, 477K)

Attached: 1540102146948.gif (282x318, 43K)

>people still live have conflict over this sandnigger family tree

I hate to be a fedora, but JUST

Technically he’s right in saying we’re spiritual enemies

When God chooses a people, it will be abundantly clear.

Attached: PRAISEBEUNTOHIM.jpg (1875x918, 362K)

do they really not know what the answers are? how can they go through life being so oblivious? every white person knows why everyone else hates them, even though it's mostly lies.

esau and jacob were fucking TWINS and
both SHEMITES /SEMITES.

they aren't even directly related to jacob
they are grandsons of esau and come
directly from HAShem whom is angel
gabriel. satan and liliths first created
being, ie a golem, to do their dirty
work here on earth while they rule
from saturn.

fake jew amalekites are frauds
god doesn't need the airwaves
to tell who his real children are.
satan the prince of the kingdom
of AIR(waves) does and you all
fucking parrot it.

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

It's true, disbelievers hate believers. And believers should hate and do hate disbelievers also.

Wow. Well, if they weren't so insanely bigoted, hateful, and intolerant, maybe they'd understand. Unlike them, 'anti-Semites' have always been willing to talk and debate.

>Antisemitism existed before Jesus, before genetics, before Nazism, before Stalinism. If they don't have a reason then they'll invent one.
Why don't they fucking understand that Anti-semetism was existed as long as Jews have existed, and that is because people are hated for all sorts of reasons, except they have the audacity of thinking hatred of them is special for some reason

Jews are inherently unable to look at themselves objectively, which leads to absurd theories like 'goyim just irrationally hate us'. It's their biggest weakness.

They are hated because they have been systematically subverting and destroying societies since their inception. That's why,it's not because of their dietary habits or backwards religion,no.

>Why are they hated now?

Maybe the radical extremely brutal nepotism that leads to horrible wars in the Middle East over their lobby groups and control of finances baiting their best goys to destroy and blow up brown people to pieces?

Maybe it's due to them constantly shilling for open borders for Europe and systematically trying to push the failed ideology of multiculturalism here?

Maybe it's the fact they are practically immune to criticism,will get you throw in jail for questioning their great shoahs and are trying to obliterate free speech?

Or could it be because they went to Palestine,took a land that was not theirs, destroyed a sovereign nation and are trying to genocide an entire race of people while the entire (((western))) politicians are owned by them preventing any help or aid?

Jeez, exactly why would anybody hate such a group?

Attached: 1540756858254.jpg (479x640, 118K)

They ban you if you post an actual answer lmao. Jews are biologically incapable of introspection.

There are some aware posts in the thread claiming it is about immigration, but they are usually countered by someone getting even more upvotes saying "they said synagogue of satan, so they obviously hated jews before that. It is always senseless, irrational hatred"

Who gives a shit?

Attached: 1522961292858.jpg (716x538, 76K)

This about sums it up.

Attached: 1540695160751.png (682x543, 67K)

I really fucking hate this because the first thing after a muslim terrorist attack people do is start trying to say how the real victims are the muslims

I have negative comment karma so my comments wouldn't post. Sorry, goys.

Attached: deleted comments.png (1516x395, 78K)

>TRUMP CAUSED THIS BY ONLY SUCKING OUR COCK 90% OF THE TIME
>Also you can't criticize us for saying this or you're part of the problem

They banned me from that sub for shitposting about Haredi Jews and their totalitarian horseshit back in 2013. I’m Orthodox and I support Israel.

Oh, and all you Jewhaters are retarded faggots who will lose everything in the end. Everyone who has ever tried to destroy us has failed. You shitposting faggots are no different.

See

DARVO, the post.

Kek'd and checked. Jews are obviously an insular people who undermine the societies in which they live. It's no wonder why other peoples disapprove of their presence.

It's almost as if they're pieces of shit as guests. Who would've thought!?!?

Attached: 1527219537273.jpg (1024x636, 111K)

No it’s just that as a people, the Jews get stronger with each passing day and there really isn’t anything you can do about it. Ask yourself if the Pittsburgh shooting made the Jews weaker or stronger. Even when you faggots score a hit, it has the opposite intended affect. We don’t have to give a shit what you think of us anymore. The older generations are still traumatized but the younger ones aren’t. Come get some.

The ironic part is that if we all went on Reddit and told them why we hate them, we would all be banned.

Soon you'll be extinct.

Attached: Jewsdieout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Soon Moshe

How can anyone be allowed to hold ethno-supremacist views in the current year+3?

>living as hated parasites every place you dwell on God's green earth
>"getting stronger"

Empty threats. You don’t scare us anymore. Exactly what are you planning to do? We don’t need to prove to you that God will come to our aid, we’ll just watch you fail like a Muslim.

>what are you planning to do?
exterminate every single one of you

Da joos dindu nuffins, except monarch programming and mafia-style shit.

Soon you will all vanish from the face of the earth. You'll be hunted down like rabid dogs.

Attached: 1520522944246.jpg (632x723, 285K)

We don’t care. It’s always been this way. We’re still here. We’ve been outthinking you fucking retards for centuries and that trend hasn’t ended. You don’t want to believe that it’s our religion and the light of God that makes us better than you and that’s fine with us. Go dull your minds with your paganism and your Jesus and whatever the fuck it is that makes the goyim happy. Really.

>force a society you are an extreme minority in to conform to your desires using your positions in said society
Wow that was crazy hard to come up with. It's almost like people resent when they can tell you're not playing for the same team despite being at the top. They're really flexing that infamous 15 point IQ advantage on that one.

We don't need to do anything but look the other way. Enjoy the dirt nap, kike.

Attached: Hezbollah salute.1.jpg (450x330, 41K)

>years
Millennia

I'm sorry, dont hate me. But sooner or later you dumb goys will going to have to realize that your only job in this world is to serve us jews. that is the natural order of things.

Attached: Bibi-540x378.jpg (540x378, 29K)

Soon you’ll be sucking my balls. See what an empty threat sounds like? That’s you. That’s what you faggots sound like. Do your worst you impotent faggots.

Every psychopath or sociopath thinks like that, they burn your house, stab you and all that shit, then it is all your fault.

>what makes the goyim happy?
slaughtering kikes

Was it an empty threat when someone was mowing down 11 kikes in a synagogue on the holy sabbath?

Attached: why.png (500x829, 316K)

We've been through this a few times throughout history, they don't understand and just think they are God's chosen people, we should serve them and cater to them, if we don't like it that's an irrational satan based influence.

They're actually right. No matter what jews do Jow Forums and people like Jow Forums would hate them. They hate them for existing and always will.

It is downvoted. So maybe kek was trying to say that all Jews think that and it is bad?
But bad for whom?

lmao

Kek

Attached: 1518730775663.jpg (276x182, 7K)

Repent or be destroyed. They always had another way. But, they doubled down Every. Fucking. Time. Now we reach the end. There is still time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.48.53 PM.png (1774x404, 108K)

Gee, I wonder why?

Attached: fucking kikes.jpg (324x1296, 238K)

Really makes you think

Attached: C5RMopuWQAE5Exu.jpg (248x400, 29K)

It's not like the guy literally tweeted about why he did it. "They keep bringing in invaders".

You’ll die before we do. Everything you faggots have ever tried has failed. Everything. We know we have God on our side and it delights us to watch you come up with these crazy bullshit stories about how we’ve been forsaken despite the fact that half of them involve Jews ruling the world.

>Be Jewish
>spread into Europe along with Roman conquerors
>don't integrate after centuries
>be exempt from money lending restrictions and gain wealth not allowed for general populace
>keep close tribal ties while undermining social cohesion of host country
>claim superiority over those in host country
>get kicked out along with invaders and record the event in history as a pogrom ignoring all that led up to those events
>zionism is nothing but a land grab of the world's premium real estate (trade routes)
>promote notions of "white privilege" and over-representation of whites on tv when the majority of those "whites" are Jewish
>claim victim minority status while being over represented in positions of power
Um I don't know.
And I say this as a person who generally likes and respects most of the Jewish individuals I have met.

>Jews are all guilty of simply existing
>its a spiritual enemy
So they are saying that the humanity itself is the enemy of the jews? then humanity needs to win

That cousin sounds redpilled as fuck. Typical Jew hears the truth and closes their ears to it.

Not for you there isn’t. Just wait until Israel rebuilds the Temple. It’ll stand as an eternal trolling of all Christianity.

God just want you to suffer more, that's why He has allowed you to exist for so long. Don't worry though, we'll put you out of your misery soon enough.

This jew answers it. The right in Israel hate these faggots.

Attached: jews BASED.png (606x664, 103K)

You don't run the world. You have undue influence in a handful of Western countries that is collapsing in real time as connectivity and access to communication technology short circuits your primary control mechanism -- monopoly on information. You are done.

Point proven:

I'd like to meet his cousin

clever user found a way to drop a redpill in the thread

>be criminals
>conduct usury
>fuck over host nation
WTF WHY DO GOYS HATE US????

Did it help Jewhaters or help the Jews? In the end, their sacrifice helped us and strengthened our resolve. You think this is the first time we’ve been ambushed? Look where that shit got the Arabs. It only makes us stronger as a nation and more determined to improve ourselves. We’re survivors. You’re ignorant faggots.

You wish faggot. We have already begun exterminating you. It only gets worse from here on out.

Truly the vampire is incapable of self-reflection.
They cannot see themselves at all, they have no idea how they look to others. An entire race of narcissistic sociopaths. Even a downie is more aware of their retardation than a Jew is aware of his evil.

>no, it's the world that's wrong

that has to be an extremely skilled troll

>Look where that shit got the Arabs.
A billion+ global Muslim population and the primary military vehicle of the jews, the USA, with its empire in tatters?

>less than 5.3 million
>we will lose another 6 million
wait....wut?

That was unexpected. Too bad this kind of people has zero influence everywhere in the world.

Oy vey. 6 gorillion....

>I asked my racist cousin why people hate the Jews
>She listed several logical and demonstrable reasons
>OY VEY, I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON!
Did this motherfucker just pilpul himself?

Jewish math, what can I say.

>survivors
>Arabs
oh like when you tricked the goyim and Christcucks into fighting your little holy war for you? fuck off

GOT 'EM!

Attached: 1540336071077.jpg (720x902, 199K)

You’re a fucking idiot is what’s actually being revealed. The real truth about everything is coming out, including who’s been right about God. You’re an ignorant retard and at no point have the Jews not been ten steps ahead of you.

I actually agree with them.

Everytime i ask people on here they give the same sort of reasons that are given when i ask a black dude why he hates whypipo so much, which just boils down to “WE WUZ KANGS”

Nobody wants to take personal responsibility and you see that jewish people are successful so you devise a ridiculous conspiracy in your head as to why.
Mainly you refuse to come to grips with the fact that God chose the seed of Abraham Isaac and Jacob to be His inheritance, rather than you, and this elludes you all because, in your mind, you’re ten times more godly than the Israelites.

And this superiority complex is the very thing that prevents you from participating in the Holy inheritance. God set a trap mechanism for the prideful when he created the Jewish people and every single antisemite springs that trap mechanism wide open.

You hate the Jew because you wish you were the Jew.

Attached: E415DFA3-16E8-42A2-AE06-683C1EBB115C.jpg (750x600, 52K)

one of them basically admitted they run the banks and the media and how the Zionist lobby has a disproportionate amount of influence

they know. don't ever take their injured innocence seriously. they all know and they're honestly pretty smug about it if you read between the lines.

honestly what do you expect? 115 average iq is not something to sneeze at. this is what it looks like.

How has it helped you? Millions of people are waking up to the fact that Jews are evil faggots that need exterminated and millions of us are telling everyone we hear talking about Pittsburgh that those who died deserved to die. Fuck off kike. Your kind are finished.

We're not Arabs. We're Europeans.
What that act achieved was to have the media promote all our propaganda on mainstream media, just like Breivik did with his ideology, which helped fuel the right-wing party in Norway.

You're really stupid in your approach because I genuinely don't want to genocide every single one you; I simply want your people to stop getting involved in our countries. It's not too much to ask. But obviously if you keep doing it, eventually we will have to stop asking nicely. You could stop all that by stopping to organize and fund degeneracy, mass immigration, etc.

5.3 million is the number of people who identify as Jews. it doesn't count sleeper agents.

>admitted they run the banks and the media
There is not much to admit because it's public information.

lmfao

Jews are actually quite retarded.

Attached: smartjewmyth.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)