How Jews took control from WASPS

When did Jews win the war for control against the WASP establishment? What led to WASP decline? Did they simply sell out, or were they checkmated somehow?

Attached: fdr jews ww2 germany.jpg (955x1243, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/172399646/The-Hidden-Origins-Of-the-Bank-of-England
britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
youtube.com/watch?v=iVBHQL3f6AQ
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, lets have a serious topic for once

The WASP's work hand in hand with them, the Anglo-American-Ashkenazi financial capitalist empire has no loyalty to nation or race

I mean, to me it seems like they've always been in control. Jesus stood up to them, but after his death they immediately began to obsfucate his teachings, hide part of his teachings, and began to institutionalise it in a way that basically cuckolded the goy through the Roman sect, the papalry, and Catholicism.

TL/Dr, we only had about 35 years where they weren't in control.

Jesus wasn't a Jew?

>The WASP's work hand in hand with them
I know, but there was a time when Jews were banned from Anglo Saxon lands.

Attached: Edict-of-Expulsion-1290.jpg (1000x1638, 311K)

WASPs are cucks who let niggers fuck their wives while they film it.

The real question is why do Anglos put up with the jes? I know the Rothchilds bailed Churchill out of debt, so that’s why he did their bidding. But what about the Americans? Were they in debt to the jews too?

Attached: 726117A1-313F-40E8-96CF-534BFC4D2D0A.jpg (600x430, 39K)

He was, but he spoke out against the Pharisees. And all Jews now are followers of the Pharisees. Jesus was alright. It would appear he was larping as the son of God, cuz you'd have expected his ass to be back by now to lay judgement on these child raping demons, but he definitely called them out on their kikery while he was alive.

Well I know Jews expelled from Iberia fled to England in the 1600's. This was also around the time that England began setting up its maritime commercial empire; as the "nation of shopkeepers" began to set up a giant capitalist enterprise, it makes sense that they'd find common cause with famous class of bankers and merchants and work hand in hand with them to further their goals. Eventually money consumed them entirely and they started shedding attachment to God, King, and Country in favor of worshipping money, which brings us to where we are now

By controlling the money. Wealth will always drive politics, and controlling the currency and money supply is the key to permanent wealth. This is something the jews have always known intuitively, and something WASPs never wanted to be bothered with. The current state of the world began with origins of the Bank of England and the last expulsion of jews from continental Europe, when they resettled in England. Satan's people, the jews, have brought with them usury, monetary instability and destructyion everywhere they have settled.

scribd.com/document/172399646/The-Hidden-Origins-Of-the-Bank-of-England

Wasn't the anglo elite infiltrated and mixed with rich jewish families before the Revolutionary War? Anyway, the WASP elite were the original pushers of Liberalism, so they are naturally aligned with rootless globalists of all stripes.

WE ARE NOW AMIRIGHT

It's not like he was the actual biological jew child of Joseph or Mary. He just appeared in the womb, straight from heaven. Unless you believe God fucked her.

Why wouldn't he? Are you implying God is a fag?

All the shit the Jews push, Anglos truly believe. Jews just parrot it for the sake of subversion.

>Jews seem to have come to power around the time of the Glorious Revolution of 1688
That does seem like an interesting cohencidence.

Attached: The_New_Phariseeism_-_Anglo_Phariseeism_-_London_-_Toronto (1).png (583x936, 626K)

The reality is the Anglo elite are fine with crushing their lower class as long as they can get rich, and if they enlist the Jews to help out with that, so be it.

>A Federal Reserve bank is a privately owned corporation established pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act to serve the public interest

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

The angI* are Danes

Attached: 1540721552311.png (866x702, 520K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iVBHQL3f6AQ

WASPs = Chads.
They are dumbfucks that judge each other on fratboy hazing.
Jews have high IQ.
Natural Selection

>Anglo elites are fine crushing their lower classes as long as they profit from it
They seem fine crushing their own global empires too, there's a suicidal or slef-hating aspect to the WASP-kike relationship

Attached: churchill_baruch_anti_german.jpg (3813x1920, 2.89M)

Of course it was before they were retarded Protestants

nepotism =/= natural selection

What do you mean? The empire is doing fine.

Read into the 1960s

Attached: static.politico.jpg (1160x629, 159K)

You're fucking retarded
The Israelites were not fucking kikes
Whites are the Biblical Israelites and Britain is Biblical Ephraim, which makes Usa be Manasseh.
All of these nation were prophesized to come forth in the Holy Bible.

This too, nobody does classism like the Brits

The Anglo-American-Ashkenazi transnational financial capitalist empire is doing quite well

FDR was bred and raised by honorary jews

>The empire is doing fine.
What empire?

Attached: CUT-MY-EMPIRE-INTO-PIECES (1).jpg (3813x8500, 1.57M)

The whole EU and much of South America are under US control, indirectly.

you have to pull out the jew meme from the reality.
you are not talking about just jews, but of an Anglo-America-Ashkenazi capitalists, WASP capitalists always worke with Ashkenazi capitalists since the red shield.

I was under the impression that the WASPs gave all of that power up under the guise of their own liberal vision of the post-war world

>are under US control
The US isn't technically under US control, so I ask you again, what empire?

Attached: #1 Greatest Ally.jpg (480x683, 64K)

>WASPs
Cringe and bluepilled
>Honeybees
Based and redpilled

>The US isn't technically under US control
What the fuck are you on about?

Our jews came from rich well established Dutch and German fmaily.

If you want an origin for the down fall, 1600s is insignificant to event's in 1815.

Did you still think WASPs (or even Europeans) still control the US?

>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/

Attached: (((MSM))) (1).jpg (4500x4602, 2.44M)

look at him in the back, he's practically splooging his pants

Anglos have collaborated with Jews since forever. Your mistake is assuming that the US is a country. It is an economic zone and exists for the purposes of money-making by the aforementioned groups.

"Ever since my final peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies."

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

>Anglos have collaborated with Jews since forever.
Only specific occasions. 1066 for example. This was reversed by 1290 with the Edict of Expulsion, which was itself reversed by the Glorious Revolution of 1688. Please read the thread to get up to speed before you post.

Attached: Edict-of-Expulsion-1290 (1).jpg (1000x1640, 311K)

400 years is long enough to consider Anglos to be consistent collaborators with Jews, I think.

They are still here? For every super rich jew there is like 10 super rich WASPs

>400 years is "literally forever"
not when the timeline in question is at the very least 3000+ years long

Attached: 359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS (RESIZED).png (928x8800, 1.21M)

jefferson was part sephardi jewish

FDR was a mason right? You want to know how long you've been fucked?

Since the Knights Templar, the knights that was taught the (((secrate knowledge))) in the holy land bay the (((assassins))).
When they came back to Europe the first thing there knights did was set up usury banking (what a coincidence) and secrate sects within many county's.
This organisation set up after the first crusade exists today as free masonry.

Attached: eejart-Antique-Stainless-Steel-Gold-Silver-Iron-Knights-Templar-Cross-Ring-Cubic-Zirconia-Setting-Ba (640x640, 129K)

>Southern US
>White

Attached: 1540118577091.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

The WASP's and jews had the same goals. The jews only got in by letting the WASP men fuck all their women. I'm literally not joking.

>FDR was a mason right?
Most American presidents have been masons.

Attached: file.png (500x585, 504K)

Power of money and the fear that if they don't take advantage of it, their rivals/competition will.

Well, then you have been fucked from the very start. All the way back to 1095AD

>tfw I'm an actual Anglo-American-Ashkenazi financial capitalist

Attached: Ancestry.png (642x1228, 124K)

WASPs borrow money

Attached: 1540491981349.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

The WASP establishment was utterly corrupt because of the Protestant Work Ethic. The elite thought they were elite because they were moral and the poor were getting what they deserved. So, while the PWE was great for hard work and innovation, the WASP establishment had absolutely no loyalty to any other segment of our society but their own.

So what you want about Jews, but Jews care about their own to a large degree. They also care about others. I would argue that although some Jews fit every antisemitic stereotype out there, most jews have some form of universal empathy. And I would even argue that most jews care more about poor whites than our old WASP establishment did. Remember that the South was largely Baptist, and really had a different worldview.

I read some of a Kevin McDonald exchange with another researcher, and both made good points, but overall I agree that WASPs basically committed sudoku because the rich thought they had a mandate from God, and thus they formed partnerships with groups like the Jews instead of their own downtrodden.

I really am not an expert on this, but that is my take.

Attached: AtLeastItry.jpg (403x438, 25K)

>Jews care about their own to a large degree.
Is that why they firebombed Germany until all the camps were infested with typhus, after blocking ships of Jewish refugees trying to flee Germany before the war?
>They also care about others.
They care about exterminating or enslaving others, as their just reward for being "G-d's chosen".

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Attached: Jews-brag-about-white-genocide.jpg (1250x1361, 1.34M)

Jews bailed out Britian during WW1 in exchange for the Balfour declaration

bump

Attached: Lord_Balfour_portrait_and_declaration-e1469531984977.jpg (862x551, 119K)

(((1517 martin luther)))

this

duh

it's hilarious and sad how dumb these people are

freemasonry
Check out the freemasonry thread being shilled by freemasons.

In my opinion is has to do with morals. If you were asked to do something that went against your moral code but it would give you power would you? Guess how many wasps said no and Jews yes and you'll realize when it comes to business of you're not fucking someone you are the one being fucked.

ANGLO-elites in USA and UK is a pedo-faggots.

Kikes blackmailed them

>if you're not fucking someone you are the one being fucked.
This is the moral calculus of the nomadic wanderer, who owns nothing and is completely liquid; he can abandon everything at a moment's notice, uproot himself, and move to next town to set up shop. The way to build civilizations is to have a moral calculus built around honor and self-sacrifice, not "trying to be the only one doing the fucking".

Attached: GLR Sacrafice.png (2550x3300, 522K)

yes, a confirmed faggot.