I find it disgusting that you people would so callous as to refuse to let this mother is...

I find it disgusting that you people would so callous as to refuse to let this mother is. She's escaping conflict and bloodshed while you all look down from your ivory towers and condemn her. Don't you have any empathy?

Attached: 1540454010474s[1].jpg (250x249, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/amp/world-latin-america-45999610
dw.com/en/migrant-caravan-members-refuse-mexicos-offer-of-temporary-asylum/a-46060418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering how mutts ruined their country, I say they should all be let into the US as a lesson not to fuck with other countries.

Never forget the US supported the coup in 2009.

everyone has problems
KYS if ya can't handle that fact

She's a dead ringer for that chick who was accusing Kavanagh of gang rape.

>ivory towers
we live in shitty apartments and can barley pay the rent...GO THE FUCK HOME

How can there not be work in Honduras. It's a shithole. Making it not be a shithole would require decades of labor.

kys faggot

Do these idiots think Europeans created empires by saying "well there's no jobs, better just sit on our asses and wait for gibsmedats"?

Exactly what war is going on in her country and the several between it and the US, no, criminal matters aren't wars, if so everyone living in upstate New York or Detriot could legally run to Canada as "refugees".

good thing mexico granted them amnesty!
wait, what, they didnt want that? go the fuck back home then

tell the bitch to stop fucking then. No excuse for her broke ass to have 8 kids. She's not coming here for work, she's coming for welfare.

That was the commie obongos fault tho

Every country they have gon through so far has welcomed them with open arms. Their "flight from violence" ended 2000 miles ago. It's total bullshit

>Mother-of-eight

Spic whore can't keep her legs shut. And that's somehow MY problem exactly why????

bbc.com/news/amp/world-latin-america-45999610

dw.com/en/migrant-caravan-members-refuse-mexicos-offer-of-temporary-asylum/a-46060418

Fuck off OP you niggerfaggot.

We can employ several mothers in our own country to manufacture bullets to wipe her, her kids and her country out.

> no work no jobs
> cranks out 8 kids
Wtf

they refused offers of jobs in Mexico
kys

I have empathy for future generations of my family.i don't want them to deal with these disgusting people. Fuck you.

Let them in

>She's escaping conflict and bloodshed

How much conflict and bloodshed could there be if she had the time to pump out eight kids?

Where’s the dad?

>Doesnt work and heading to the US with 8 kids and will shit out more if she gets here
Wtf

Attached: 1471530557763.jpg (268x268, 13K)

what's stopping your country from sending a boat to pick them up. They can settle down in your city and enjoy all the free healthcare

Pol is shit now so many faggot shills

Mexico offered
>hispanic countries not good enough for Hispanic people?

>foreigner
don't care

Stop fucking reproducing.

Steinburger ur shekel is showing

You posted this same shit on friday, verbatim.

>They say while proudly flaunting their national flag

You posted this near exact same thread, with the exact photo yesterday, fuck off kike.

Attached: A623DE1B-6C59-4301-A577-BB74F8B9EF01.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Well, I had a conversation with a somali kid (16 years I think) he talked about how great Somalia is. Then I mention that it bascially havnt had a government for 30 years and still is a damn warzone.
He gets very defensive and goes on about how great it is. Take note that the kid only says:
>Somalia is the best!
and nothing else.

What conflict? She has 8 kids and left them. If you watched the interview, this she boon wants to come to America, take soneones job, and send the money back to the shit hole she belong in.

I will send a check for $100 every month to wherever she wants in exchange for keeping her chained up in my garage as my fuck toy

this

>no work
>imminent danger
>this is the perfect environment to shit out 8 kids

We need to be importing more of this.

Attached: Turn back.jpg (1080x750, 336K)

Make California Great Again Voter's Guide!

Attached: MCGA.jpg (2016x7136, 3.37M)

yes I hope cholos smash the fences at night so they can sneak into texas

What conflict?? What bloodshed in Honduras? Your coup was over 10 years ago.

As an Iranian American who fled the Islamist regime, I know what a refugee is and you are not one.

You are an economic migrant, and crossing the border will not make you employed or a citizen. You would have to work for that, but that is the very reason you fled your own country to begin with.

You are here for the gibs.

Attached: R3T.jpg (600x334, 57K)

>I just want to literally siphon money out of your economy!!

Womp womp

maybe don't have eight fucking kids if there's not a stable job market?

as a man of long nose decent, i think there is great potential in finding an industry where i could exploit these peoples cheap labor south of the border to make something americans will eat right up.. I have yet to think of it though,

There are jobs. There is't a country in the world with 100 percent employment.

Feels are not a good basis for an argument.

In the US it is racsist to ask: "Why are you not in Mexico if Mexico is so great?" to a Mexican person after they boast about Mexico being the best country in the world while they all work, live and rarely step a foot in Mexico.

Lol youre doing it wrong. I can afford 3500 a month to live on a badass building in downtown san diego and its still 12% of my monthly income. Youre not white. A mitt white maybe.

There are PLENTY of jobs at honduras
They just want free gibs

if you pay my tax bill, I'll have empathy. How's that?

Attached: Immigration (02a).jpg (798x950, 250K)

Damn, I wish I was making 350k a year
Hopefully after I escape student debt I'll be more on your track

Honduras is a shithole, so there is actually a lot of work that needs to be done there

Even if Mexico did, it's just a trojan horse.

They will still sneak across the border to America as a Mexican. lol

Attached: sign for the beaners.jpg (1240x744, 45K)

there arent "plenty of jobs in honduras" literally all the "decent"(noncriminal) jobs are you are either a peasant farmer working in the fields or you are selling tacos on the corner..

There is no construction because everyone is poor and the government is corrupt so they pocket all the funds and any kind of sophisticated business is out the window since the people are either too poor to afford your product or too stupid to use it.. its hell

Stop exaggerating. We know who you are.

> Mother of 8

Why do they do this?

>I find it disgusting that you people would so callous as to refuse to let this mother is. She's escaping conflict and bloodshed while you all look down from your ivory towers and condemn her. Don't you have any empathy?

Attached: 1540777834943.jpg (960x747, 112K)

her filth will stain the base of the ivory tower. Now fuck off and go make your own towers in honduras

What does it bring to the table besides problems, poverty and monkey children?

Attached: 1540072198249.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Fuck people who literally steal money from local economies in the US. That's all.

How about this, we take the next step since these people are, whether you like it or not, breaking the law and stressing the foundations of OUR society. We now declare war on every nation who has migrants in the caravan. We go in, shut their fucking governments down and start building McDonald's so they have somewhere to work. That sounds fair to me.

There is no work, there is no food, there is no peace. The streets run thick with the blood of gang members.

I KNOW: I'LL HAVE EIGHT KIDS. Sounds like a good idea.

Alaska and Hawaii BTFO

>hopes to find work
You mean hopes to be mailed a bribery check to vote dem

Mother of fucking EIGHT

My life has always been a struggle as an American citizen, perhaps OP and rich cunts like Alyssa Milano should buy me a house and send me money instead of opening up the borders to get more slaves.

Why would she have eight fucking kids if she knows she can't feed them? Does she think coming to America and working for $5 an hour will magically fix that? No. She wants to be a welfare parasite.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them,

>Every civilized country has low birthrates
>Poorest countries have the highest birthrates
>Mother of fucking eight
When will shithole countries start sterilizing their own people for their own good.

Attached: 1534543953079.jpg (422x422, 114K)

What the fuck is she qualified to do?
We have people with college degrees waiting tables and cleaning houses...no way she has the educational equivalent of even a high school diploma.

If I see that bitch I'm calling ICE.

I hope they get skinned alive by the cartels in Mexico.

>No jobs
>Economy in the gutter
>Get 8 kids

Something speaks of bad decisions here.
At the same time American millennials get a dog, because they can't afford kids.

Fucking raise crops or assemble shit from home

el goblina exterminatus now.

Never they know how to win the gene war.

>win the gene war.
By all of them dying of starvation/war like they always have?

Serves you right for voting him in

I'm one of 6 white guys living in New Mexico.

I've dated Mexican girls. Worked with Mexicans. Lived with Mexicans. I've seen their culture, their habits, their traditions.

There is no other group of people on this planet more worthy of genocide than Mexicans.

First and foremost, they're arrogant. More arrogant than any white person I've ever met. Even the scrawniest poorest drug riddled beanlord thinks that everyone should be sucking his cock because of how great he is. This is multiplied tenfold when they regard anyone of any other color. They're so arrogant they've destroyed an entire language for shit and giggles, and when the council that keeps the Spanish language comes calling to Mexico they get a big middle finger for their trouble.

Secondly, they're violent. Even excluding their murderous cartel/government, they tend to gravitate towards brutality for brutality's sake. Any social situation that confuses them or causes them to lose face, boom - fists or weapons are out. Which leads me to number three.

They're not smart. Statistics in this state show that 90% of all failing students are Hispanic. Why? Their parents don't care. In Mexican culture, education isn't "cool".

4thly, they're unclean. They don't wash their dishes properly, they throw used toilet paper in the trash instead of the toilet so it stinks up the house, and most of their food revolves around cheaply made edible paste.

In short, they're a race of entitled, angry, violent, stinky, dumb rats who have the gall to pretend that they have some sort of right to American soil.

Before any beanlord reply, make sure you check your abuelita's virgin Mary shrine for lit candles so your 67 cousins have sweet dreams in that tiny drugshack you call home.

Fucking mongrels.

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

We got a 6th white guy in New Mexico? Things are improving.

>believing the brownskin in the o.p.
She just wants access to white people, anti-whites, both white traitors and non-white anti-whites, have designed the system of White Genocide so that the non-whites "assimilate" or intermarry with white people. That's how the anti-whites destroy the white genotype, user. Genocide is a crime, and if this were happening to every black country instead of to white countries, it wouldn't be called "diversity" "multiculturalism" or "a melting pot" rather it would probably be called "racist."

>Don't you have any empathy?
Good question! No. No, I realized my empathy was being exploited by certain parties to advance their welfare at my direct expense, and systematically killed every part of myself capable of feeling it. Replaced it wholesale with "schadenfreude". Best damn decision I ever made.

So you be saying they the perfect low iq breeding goy for the elite to rule over and fuck with?

> mother of eight

Let that sink in...real...deep

She can escape into mexico instead you stupid kike. it's right there.

How does a mother of 8 with no work experience expect to feed her kids with menial labor?

her rotten genes are why her country is infested with violent retards in the first place

Plenty of empathy. No doubt it sucks for here. But game theory dictates that I reserve my sympathy for those I can establish would take me or my children in were the situation reversed.

STOP HAVING FUCKING CHILDREN, goddamn beaner parasites. They need condoms over there.

Staged as fuck! Tha is clearly la chilindrina. Mexican media an gubment are involved i can confirm

Attached: 9E978F2F-DA7C-4F1A-96EF-C37092EB5B9C.jpg (825x464, 83K)

That and and* fuck iphones 3d touch

She should just send her daughters to my house.

There's a distinction between empathy and sympathy. Some ethnic groups have the capacity for neither, some for empathy only and others for both. You still have sympathy for her user. If you were on holiday in Mexico, you'd save her drowning child if you could. What you have done whether you know it or not is to control your responses the same as you would if a homeless war-injured veteran you gave $20 to asked if he could stay at your place indefinitely.

capped for hilarity

Attached: NewMexico.png (1029x455, 75K)

Let them come in, but then we should get full diplomatic ability to militarily overthrow their home country’s government whos fucking up their country. Once we annex it we can move all the immigrants back. Its now a US territory.

Then we build a courthouse or something.

Go to Mexico or Panama or Colombia.

Watcha gonna do to stop us burger?

Attached: file.png (800x504, 109K)

Yes let your feelings out little buddy it'll be ok. I sleep like a baby knowing you've never said any of this to someone in person. Stay mad white boy

"no work" "crime and bloodshed" yeah okay, I don't care, don't bring that here.