Feels good to be the king of the sub humans

Feels good to be the king of the sub humans
ITS OK Vietnamese East Asian
Along with China, Korea, and Japan
the VCKJ alliance can kill any jungle asian

Attached: racist ass meme.png (274x963, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Are-Vietnamese-considered-East-or-Southeast-Asians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vietnamese = boobs
SEA Nigger = ass

What about the HMONGS

You love me long time? Five dorrars.

Attached: B0E89D26-D287-43B4-99FB-5420525DC96E.jpg (720x576, 66K)

Hmong are NE Asian,

This movie is stupid.
Better a Vietnamese or japanese than a Thai nigger

Literally the niggest of SEA nigs.

Dude, Vietnam Thailand and Laos is in the same peninsula. Historically same people. Only Asian that never mixed is Japanese, being an island and being isolated for 500yr and all.

>This movie is stupid
I will skull fuck you

Attached: B6141538-97EF-48B8-B08E-D776083CFF95.jpg (1200x675, 182K)

I hate to tell you this but the Japanese DID mix with white people from Tartary after the empire fell. Samurai culture came from them. Sorry if you're a weeb and you're just learning this for the first time

No, Japanese birth records are kept with through family tree, (koseki). Foreigners have different “alphabet” (katakana) so it’s easy to tell apart from original Japanese spelled in (hiragana and kangi).

Vietnamese are actually the bottom girl

>Vietnamese are East Asian along with China, Korea, and Japan
Gib DNA maps

All of the three use Asian scripts while you adopted faggy Latin in the hope that it will help to modernize the country. It doesn't work like that.

NO VIETNAM IS AN EAST ASIAN COUNTRY.
All of us have East Asian blood and culture. IF the jews didnt turn us into commies we would be rich like S Korea.

It was the French shills
Vietnam is ethnically east asian
quora.com/Are-Vietnamese-considered-East-or-Southeast-Asians

Oh I forgot the mice drop
t. Isei Japanese american.
>Sorry if you're a weeb and you're just learning this for the first time
Now eat your own words asswipe

Top is ugly as fuck ayylmao
Bottom is beautiful wife tier goddess

I love Vietnamese food. Also my best friend in elementary school was viet. Shout out to tony, wherever you are.
Viets are alright with me

The top is beautiful pale and has a good face. The bottom one is dark like all SEA niggers
Vietnamese are PALE SKINNED UNLIKE SEA NIGGERS. We are realted to Japanese and Chinese

Remove the heavy make up from the top and I bet my life saving that it will look on the same level as the bottom.

>The top is beautiful pale and has a good face. The bottom one is dark like all SEA niggers
Top has lots of make up on, bottom has slightly less make up on.

Attached: tumblr_p00441SRnz1ti3wudo2_1280.jpg (1280x773, 312K)

>We are realted to Japanese
Don’t be connecting Vietnam to Japan, we are NOT related. But thank you for purchasing tons of Japanese motorcycles, especially the Honda Cub

Still vietnamese arent dark skinned SEA niggers

Cultural we are all related like western Europe

Yes, they are you fucking imbecile

Fuck off not even close.

No we are pale like Koreans, Chinese and Japanese you SEA NIGGER
proof or ignore hahhaha

Yea we are all part of the Sino Sphere
Japan, Vietnam, Korea and China are all the same culturally

No, you are much much more related to Thailand, Cambodia and southern China then you are to Japan. The genetic distance between you and Japan is like the distance between an Englishman and an Indian. Nice fucking try gook

My gf is vietnamese

ama

shut up fat american. EAST ASIANS will never divide despite your jewish ways.
VIETNAM IS AS SAME AS JAPAN KOREA AND CHINA CULTURALLY. We see thais like arabs and the SEA niggers are Africa. VIETNAM IS EAST ASIAN

Yup looks like a much of dark-skinned southeast Asians. And I'm Chinese so no your not like us, you wish though. You are and will forever be a SEA

Attached: image.jpg (2376x1584, 1.16M)

Please stop riding on coat tail of successful industrious Japanese with population of California but #3 in worlds economy.

>Vietnamese
>Flag
ôi trời ơi, tám phần trăm ...

both the same wong

Your not chinese your a fat american. I know a lot of chinese and they love Vietnam and see us as their brothers. Vietnam is EAST ASIAn. Your picture is probally from indonesia this is a vietnamese

Attached: Alan_dawa_dolma_XIZANG_REN_.png (480x640, 486K)

>shut up fat american
Yeah, having too much food is a problem? Why did you leave for Canada? Did HoChiMin starve you out?

>I'm Chinese
So you’re not Chinese American. Are you a commie?

No my parents are doctors unlike your dad travis who picks up garbage. Vietnamese have an IQ of 105 similar to all east asian countries unlike 80 iq SEA niggers.

>parents are doctors
What are you 15? Measuring your status with parents success.

>vietnamese grouping itself with east asians lol

Most Vietnamese hate China. China likes Vietnam because they think they own it like Taiwan and everything else.

I am studing at UFT nigger

iT IS EAST ASIAN MEME FLAG

>studing at UFT
So mommy and daddy financially support you?

Yep. This is east asian cultural unlike selfish white and sea nigger culture. take care of your young till they can grow a pair of wings. This is confusion ideogly so EAST ASIAN

stop making hollywood so these insects can fuck off?

No they love us because we are equals

>be Vietnamese
>Be jungle-dwelling monkey
>Use logs to please yourself sexually, Americans think that you're master trappers because you bury them with the rest of your feces to hide your shame
>Open multiple sex shops masquerading as foot massage parlors in America, while claiming to be Chinese
>Claim to NOT be jungle-dwelling niggers of Asia
t. Second generation Filipino mutt, whiter than you. Send my regards to your simian mother.

Haha no.

Ok, I work for money, I took out student loans. Went to school at night and worked full time. My parents offered to pay, I declined. I bet my parents are more proud of me then leach like your self.

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

Already have a housepet.

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

Wow is she MK-Ultra?

here is better comparison
>northern Vietnam
white, have long heritage and redpilled
>southern Vietnam
brown and literally jungle niggers rape babies

Those "south east asian niggers" are usually more attractive than women in pic related

Attached: mongolia.png (1280x640, 11K)

Mongols are horse niggers though

Too bad the North were the commie faggots and had assistance with the Chinks and Soviets. Not to say the prior nationalist government was any better.
Just continue to be anti-Chink and America should continue to support your country.

So why did you immigrate to “white” country like Canada only to talk shit about country and people that took you in? Ungreaful fuck you are the problem Canadians have. If you don’t like the Canadian people go back to your shit hole country.

Tough choice USSR China commies to the north and NWO Kissinger to the south.

Attached: 187550DC-36CD-4578-82FD-D28E4E7CC94D.jpg (908x532, 169K)

North Vietnam, under Ho Chi Minh, was ideologically close to the American Revolutionaries.

The US had a chance to convert Ho Chi Minh to the western side but fucked up the geopolitics by supporting the failing Frenchies. Which became a chain reaction of our nation’s downfall in the path for globlism.

it would took Murrica really great insight to actually support some skinny asian old man who had dubious relations with commie slav and commie chink

You are all trash.

Attached: asian_girls_with_and_without_makeup_3.jpg (560x410, 31K)

Ew

Not really. Chinese maybe. Not Japanese.

No Japan and Korea are not the same as China and Vietnam.

Filipina women have this charm tho....

Canadian/Chinese Doctor is an oxymoron. More like a glorified, unsanitary nurse with a degree from a lesser school.

jap is literally 80% chink rape babies since ancient time
gook maybe, but they're mongol and other horse niggers rape babies which is even worse

So proud of East Asian yet not even in your own country.

Plastic suegery vs non plastic surgery

My gfs Malaysian Chinese, also I don’t know is she SE Asian or technically east?

it's easy actually,
>brown
SE
>white
East

Guess SE than, though she did start off pale and got tan when as time went on so I dunno, thanks Vietbro

Nice try. Bottom one's actually cuter.

if she got tan because of sun bathing she probably fell for the 'healthy' brown skin meme by western women

Vietnam numba wan

Yeah, about that...

Attached: 1525163572219.jpg (5000x3443, 697K)

I'm willing to bet that their twats are absolutely rancid and smell like unholy abominations.

How many dolla for sucky-sucky?

Vietnam can be better if China continues to fuck it up. Gotta have cheap labor somewhere for the West.

> WE

How the fuck can that be relatively accurate? I would think Japanese would be more Chinese that current "Chinese" due to the multiple eras of rape and subjugation from the mongold, manchus etc.
vietnamese are the only asians that vote majority right in america but its only 51% so you niggers are on the brink. college is taking its toll

Is she boring in bed like most asians?

Ew

>vietnamese are the only asians that vote majority right in america but its only 51% so you niggers are on the brink. college is taking its toll
When my wife came to America to go to college, it just made her more right-wing conservative. She can't stand the lazy white sluts and the stinky niggers.

>Is she boring in bed like most asians?
Vietnamese are not boring in bed at all.

No way. Not at all.

Will they toss your salad?

I hear that leafbro. I'll probably end up marrying one next year.

Only you can help us with that

Please tell me you didn't marry an ugly one. No offense to those who marry ugly flips but why dl sexpats pick the rattiest ones?

>Will they toss your salad?
It would take some convincing, but she does try to tease me because she knows I don't want her trying to put her fingers in my ass. It's like a game for her. I doubt she'd eat my ass though, and I don't expect her to. She loves smelling/sucking/licking my balls and dick though. Without even prompting, if I'm just walking by her in the house, she'll pull down my pants and just start playing with me. We've been married many years, and she's still very addicted to me.

>This delusion

Well, I'm pretty sure the sexpats take the rattiest ones because they're the easiest ones. But I haven't gotten married yet. Still shopping around, looking for my qt3.14.

I dont want that but she did let me pee on her a few times. It was pretty hot at the start but its rather meh overall desu. So i cum in her food a lot.

this is a meme
they are boring in bed because many only have one sexual partner and are inexperienced. been with my viet wife for over 5 years and I don't even want to say she was boring.. just shy and inexperienced. now shes pretty into it and knows what feels good and how to pleasure us both well. when a girl is not boring in bed it just means she is either old or has had tons of sex. It's a nice experience getting with a girl during her first time then staying up until she is very comfortable and fun in bed.

Choose wisely, Jow Forums

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 145K)

the japanese are the best and only nese.
almost honorary.

Yep, agree with pretty much all of this post.