He's Back, Guys!

Glad to see that God Emporer Trump hasn't given up to a pity story!

Attached: 818282.png (1440x1434, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_of_Charles_Sumner
twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1056713939629809665
youtube.com/watch?v=v7VYIVboWNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great we are all on the same page wtf is anybody gonna do about it. Everyone is officially running out of patience

bump

>far greater than they understand
no they fully understand

No they don't, because the roads of their lives end in Guantanamo bay with a rope around their necks.

(((They))) know they're fucked if they don't get the goyim under control.

Attached: thaihotties_33992835_175233076478051_1893256008239677440_n.jpg (780x975, 82K)

GRUUUUUUUUUUMMPFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, I wish Trump would do more to prove its fake. I still think hes doing an ok job, but cmon, these last few weeks have been over the top.

>Fake & dishonest reporting.
Trump isn't buying the false flag nonsense.

Attached: vx0y6o9yq0yy.jpg (750x578, 81K)

kek, Trump basically just told the Jews it's their fault this happened.

>because the roads of their lives end in Guantanamo bay with a rope around their necks.

I honestly believe this is what he is implying

They will NEVER get us under control. Our minds are free.

Attached: 1513456264496.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Andrew Torsa and Mossad Inc tried to Jew him.

He’s not afraid.

Q

>Hasn't tweeted about Brazil yet
DRUMPF

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: Ronald Trums.png (1124x454, 213K)

You mean Torba?

G
O
D

E
M
P
E
R
O
R

as usual president trump- spot on sir

>Media is full of shit
>Unless it's about shootings, bombers, or the Holohoax
>Then they're the unquestioned authority

It is though. They’ve been the ones encouraging their supporters to harass and attack republicans in public for the past year.

As usual Trump pulls no punches. Teflon Don.

They accuse Trump of sowing division while basically calling him and his supporters the scum of the earth. Sad part is they cant even recognize the hypocrisy.

Attached: 1535536402836.jpg (648x486, 94K)

Trump knows

Attached: IMG_2704.jpg (1500x1500, 1.46M)

Just a reminder that trump isn’t the end he is the beginning. he is the means. His job is to lay the cultural ground work for his successor to go full 1488

Attached: DEB99BA3-06EF-4819-BE1C-CF0EAFEB0C2A.jpg (540x735, 93K)

Meanwhile on the other side...

Attached: 1509725723125.jpg (808x921, 298K)

Yes Andrew Torba

Q

You know there's good and bad to Trump but the tone he strikes in these tweets is just gold. Many such cases!

>his successor.
Hey mossad, you and all your friends are gonna die. The entire IDF will be wiped out.

No problem, it is by design.
And owners know exactly what they are doing

The sooner the war starts the better for us friend.
Every year that passes the enemy grows in number.

I was talking about how your blown out asshole is a nigger sperm bank, retard.

They really fucked up with the holocaust. It's backfiring.

Soon it will be too late. They are in panic mode. False Flag October.

Q

Attached: CB5C9668-5480-412C-B796-09AC945D936A.jpg (796x1024, 84K)

Checked

Attached: 939932938911.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

why cant he see his faults...its them not me I didnt do nothing I'm a good boy

The only thing this synagogue false flag did was divide Jews even more. It was designed to align diaspora with Israel but it did the exact opposite.

Attached: 1528217169728.jpg (2131x2582, 1.65M)

This tweet is a direct attack on Jews. They will view it as such. He is quite literally blaming Jews for the attack on the synagogue.

This is why you should ignore wignat LARPers. Your president is almost directly telling the Jewish media monopoly in this country to go fuck themselves. He is blaming them for an attack which occurred against their own people.

This is the most redpilled leader of a world power since Hitler.

>doubting god king
ishygddty

I asked him to denounce my dick and he's never denounced. FeelsGoodMan

The Arabs are preparing now.

Q

Everyday that passes, I'm so fucking glad I voted for this man and will support him unwavering. The butthurt he dishes out and resulting tears sustain me.

Attached: trump won.jpg (780x438, 106K)

The genius lies in the 'far greater than they understand' part. Somehow it turns it from 'victim' blaming into something profound.

Heil Trump

Actually handled well

Attached: A55296F3-F873-4D94-B2C6-19660754C9C2.jpg (530x295, 90K)

Good.

Attached: 1532375992077.jpg (1443x1699, 1.35M)

Sad!

no, they still haven't learned that the majority of americans are quickly growing to hate them for their dishonesty

NETANYAHU IS FUCKED
LIEBERMAN IS FUCKED
NAFTALI BENNETT IS FUCKED
RON DERMER IS FUCKED
LIEBERMAN IS FUCKED
AYELET SHAKAD IS FUCKED
ZIONISM IS FUCKED
CENTRAL BANKING IS FUCKED
ISRAEL IS FUCKED
THE ENTIRE NWO IS FUCKED

Attached: 1538209228083.jpg (1024x512, 397K)

Hey Shill Shillverstein, isn’t there some kvetching over goyim you need to be participating in?

Daddy Trump wouldn't abandon us!

Hitler was jewish.

This is a god emperor.

Q

See:
The president of the United States is openly mocking you Jews at this point. What is life like at shabbat these days? Must be nerve-wracking. Jewish neurosis on overdrive. In between slobbering all over infant penises, you must all just be pissing yourselves.

Hitler was not Jewish.

Attached: 1515946970185.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

Attached: 1512865233402.jpg (3130x2454, 2.64M)

Attached: 1514433789548.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

>hitler was jewish

Attached: 1524824945537.jpg (645x729, 131K)

See what im saying?

WTF im so concerned now!

it was her turn!!

He will. He's formulating a 4d move.

Critical roll.

When 2 Senators physically attack each other with the intent to kill, then we will know for sure that a Civil War is happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_of_Charles_Sumner

Nigga wat?

>Trump
>Zionism is fucked
>Israel is fucked
Are you retarded? We're talking about the zionist puppet who moved the embassy to Israel. You know, the one with a Jewish son in law?

Attached: america bear greatest ally.jpg (1000x4000, 650K)

>top anti-drumpf dems and subversive newsmen get poorly cobbled together mission impossible bomberinos
>perpetrator is some schizo listerine chugging injun living in a van covered in psychotic stickers down by the river
>kikes get BTFO in their synagogue while doing their devil worshipping
>perpetrator is another schizoid anti-drumpf anti-Zionist
This week’s events have glow in the dark cia niggers written all over it

>now
>been preparing for 80 years

We won’t let the sandniggers disturb the balance of power, israel is safe

I dont remember Hillary supporters shouting "lock him up", "kill all niggers and kikes" and neither do I remember Hillary saying that "mexicans are rapists". I also dont remember seeing nazi salutes on democratic aggregations, FOX being impended to enter and protestors being literally kicked out of the rallies.
Hell! Not even antifa (most being of questionable character) takes initiative on their protests and is always reacting.

Attached: 1535806911413.jpg (1773x1199, 304K)

Attached: 1514720135742.png (900x900, 273K)

I hate when Trump talks like this. He always pulls his punches.

Attached: DeNiro Coin 10.jpg (604x558, 139K)

Attached: robert deNiro mole.png (224x237, 20K)

People don't even seem to care about this Synagogue shooting. I think everyone knows Jews are privileged. This isn't like Dylan Roof, or some guy going and shooting up a bunch of low-class Moslems.

People recognize that Jews are a privileged elite. They recognize it, but they just don't say it. With the way our society and state education is structured, it's very hard to get people to direct their sympathy towards the privileged class.

Compound this with the fact that the past 24 hour news cycle has been practically 1984 on overdrive. Non-stop corporate propagandists screaming all the globalist rhetoric. "WHITE SUPREMACISM, NAZISM, ANTI-SEMITISM, RACISM, TRUMP, HATE, NAZISM, HATE, ANTI-SEMITISM, TRUMP, ANTISEMITISM" has been the experience of the user and virtually every piece of media technology, wherever they go. Anywhere on the internet, and any news channel, non-stop. It's way more than what is usually put out even for school shootings.

I think all of this just reinforces the privileged nature of the Jewish class. That Jews are granted special status. A gentile dying is simply not equal to a Jewish person dying. The media is making this very clear in their overarching coverage. It's so apparent that people simply cannot not see it.

>far greater than they understand
he's even giving them benefit of the doubt

Its actually a House Rep attacking a Senator. So quick, let's elect Rand Paul's neighbor to the House!

the enemy figured they could use emotional manipulation and shame to control people. Shame a strong human emotion that used to correct societal dysfunctions. When that doesnt work it means they are out of ammo, and means the next step is to actually kill you.

Attached: googleburrow.jpg (715x210, 45K)

This. No one actually cares about jews.

This. Also when Jews are chimping out about people talking about Soros and getting people fired from Fox News or silencing all criticism of the Jewish elite it only makes people more angry. Maybe the censorship shields their fragile egos, but resentment towards the jews still brews beneath the surface.

Attached: 1526293224208.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Wear honesty like a crown on your head. What do you have to hide if you speak the truth?

i loled

Attached: 1540781679672.gif (380x165, 174K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANNA FUCK IT WITH MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

what's wrong with "lock her up" ?
Her "foundation" was a fucking front for pay-to-play foreign policy and kickback for arms deals.

Attached: useful_idiots.jpg (937x960, 225K)

All caps are a clear sign of trump derangement. You need help. You are too angry to be stable

Absolutely nothing.

twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1056713939629809665
They already talked by phone.

This is his 'controversial' Tweet that draws people to his feed. His next Tweet will be the more important one, and many people will read it because of this one. 4D Chess, he's done this move so often, and it works every time.

Only Americans are stupid and uneducated enough to vigorously support the goals of Israel while at the same time claiming to be redpilled about (((them))). Maybe they don't just snap your cocks as children but the Jews lobotomizes your brains too.

Attached: Greatest ally.png (645x512, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v7VYIVboWNA

Trump's position is far too political for him to morph into Alex Jones. He's playing it right by keeping some degree of separation. Trump needs to wait on the people themselves to wake up, all he can hope to do in the mean time is nudge things in the right direction.

Attached: goldman.jpg (1025x813, 107K)

Poast "Bye goy!" Steve Bannon.

>thread is full of NPC's blindly agreeing with Trump

glad to see Jow Forums hasn't given up their NPC ways, confirmation bias is as strong as ever I see

All caps indicate angry... Coming from the angry deranged left. Kek

they've certainly taken care of each-other. The next rung down the empathy ladder is white men.

Attached: y7htr6g5f.jpg (1080x1920, 1.02M)

I get it, but all these recent clearly bullshit events are just to destroy the mid terms for republicans. I just wish he could do a little more. Thats all.

It's evil how many people have died to keep control. I just want the killing to stop, but I fear it's only just begun. I can't wrap my mind around it. I'm just sad.

You cannot refute Anti-Trump wignats, rope yourselves.

Trust (((his plan)))