What's your view on this guy? Is he mentally slow...

What's your view on this guy? Is he mentally slow? Why is it that whenever presented with statistics he will say they are 100% wrong, but then give no sources or evidence to show how they are wrong or inaccurate.

Attached: coon.jpg (433x370, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5ztJpXrVYY
youtube.com/watch?v=PKT-A6ReH7g
youtu.be/PKT-A6ReH7g?t=2030
youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's ok

He's a political genius. The fact that psuedointellectual millennial libs underestimate him makes his show pure comedy gold.

Jessie Lee Peterson is my favorite black man. He may talk slowly, but he is actually rather intelligent. If the majority of black men were like him the world would be a better place and I would not longer be racist against blacks. Amazing!

he is a low iq black but not a nigger. He is great for some things because he is so simple and manly.

Best episode is when he berated a male feminist for an hour

>Best episode is when he berated a male feminist for an hour

Link or you get the rake

he's amazin'

He has a 5000+ IQ. I've never seen anyone BTFO leftists so effortlessly.

"are you a SLUT?"

He's black, so you can't expect genius. He seems like a decent enough guy though.

Based black man. Love him.

I know, by the way he looks and talks you would think he's a simpleton, but his logic is spot on and he is quick and sharp. Much respect for him, like him even more than Tommy Sotomayor who can get quite emotional at times

Low IQ. Terrible verbal ability. Speaks the truth generally.

he's not "smart" but has the wisdom of a thousand men.

Have you heard him speak? Lmao the guy is obviously retarded, but only a retarded black person would support people that are actively working to bring back Jim Crow

He pretends to be low IQ... but you can tell that he's smart if you look at what he doesn't say.

He's very good at deciding what battles to fight, and what battles to give up.

this guy, he gets it

no linkZ??

I like him as a person a lot. Based and kind. No ethnostate invite tho.

obvious retard. Can we turn him into a Democrat? Even with him being black and conservative, he is a burden.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5ztJpXrVYY

Found the nigger.

LINK

He’s deaf or something. People with speech impediments are often thought to be mentally retarded.

Best and most true comment. The man is a genius and people who don't think so have low IQs but think they have high IQs.

just rake me already I hate almost all canadians.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKT-A6ReH7g

best part is 33:50

Orangeman bad

hes amazzin

I love him

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

youtu.be/PKT-A6ReH7g?t=2030

Attached: 23 Male Feminist DOWN with Patriarchy SEXISM Is the Problem Ep 7 S 6 YouTube.png (1115x507, 350K)

MUST BASED ZIONIST NIGGERS!!!!1

AWOOOOOOOO

Attached: jesse zionist 1.jpg (606x561, 49K)

are we sure he's black?

looks itallian to me

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Because they are children of the lie

You're a faggot.

>R U TENDER BOI
>yes

Attached: YEAH.png (1366x768, 600K)

He's like the black forest gump. Yes he is retarded, but all he knows how to do is win, and he loves nothing more than btfo'ing liberals, feminists, white haters, and all other forms of kikery.

I’ve seen enough of him to know I’d take his side against pretty much anyone he’s in disagreement with. His usual adversary tends to be some dumb young nigger who hates all whites and wants free shit. Sure he talks slow but he’s an old timer now.

Iz hE slOw?

Attached: c6eb98127604ba3a7c7e24242cf25130.jpg (814x960, 75K)

"Das Amasin!"

If he's slow he's marshaling the mental faculties he has quite well.

youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ

Jesse is a God fearing BasedBro

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day

This is what the Talented 10th looks like.

Pretty much this.

>children of the lie
Big props to him for going on the Daily Shoah, I remember how tickled Mike was about this phrase and honestly it’s genius. Deserves more play.

That was pretty great. He was like a billy goat when it came to trying to shove him into accepting more extreme topics. He knows his platform and sticks with it.

>Why does he act weird and make retarded statements sometimes?
He is a nig maybe? Lol, thats how they are fucking randomly screwed up in the head,i.e not rational.

Awesome bro. He was more openly race realist for whites, than even the white proudgoy he was interviewing. He speaks openly on race like Tommy Sotomayor. Both are based black bros both pro trump.

He's a smart guy, but he's not an intellectual. The two things aren't one in the same. He knows bullshit when hears it, even if he can't articulate exactly how, and he doesn't have the patience to deal with statistics he knows aren't telling the whole truth. Stats aren't really a part of his world. He's got the whole "I'm too old for this shit" thing going for him. Thomas Sowell is an intellectual.

what's wrong with jim crow?

He's not very bright, but he's a good lad.