FASCIST BRASIL

Are you happy now, fascist demons? Now under Bolsonaros control Brazil will become a fascist state. Thousands of innocent LGBTQ folk, underprivileged young men forced to sell drugs and commit crime due to poverty, thousands of African-Brazilians will die by the hand of racist/sexist/homophobic and transphobic troopers. Are you happy that your power fantasy depicted in this video will become reality and blood will be shed? Fuck you fascists.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnshTxcWLs

Attached: es.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

cool

Se foda viado, vamos matar você e seus amigos repugnos

Yes. Hope they all die.

Yes.

yes

Attached: 1533062256501.png (344x512, 68K)

oh nooo that sucks

Jews just secured political hegemony over brazil with their puppet being elected, Truly the Trump of south America

But yeah, facism yadda yadda

>Are you happy that your power fantasy depicted in this video will become reality and blood will be shed?

Yes

>power fantasy
Elite Troop was supposed to make you hate BOPE. This was the stated and point of the scenes by the director. It is only a power fantasy because the elite left that pushes culture around here have complete lost touch to what regular people care for.

Vagabundos btfo, stop doing drugs and get a job losers.

Attached: 1537540007165.jpg (688x818, 227K)

>Elite Troop was supposed to make you hate BOPE.

The director definitely overestimated how much I care about drug dealers and the rich leftists that enable them then. The only part better than the ending was when some people got what was coming to them.

>TA COM MEDO, PETISTA SAFADA!?

Attached: pitúkenkreuz.gif (490x490, 268K)

Show me the corpses retard, I've had just about enough of your crying wolf hysterics

Attached: 1531689688525.jpg (380x250, 13K)

kek!

This is bait, or you're retarded

To all the fascists that say that Im overreacting
the violance already begun an innocent woman was beaten to death by fascists and you scumbags celebrate

Good. Only good leftist is a dead leftist

I hope degenerates die faster, hopefully you'll be next, mutt.

Attached: 554z2sqqkk8y.jpg (980x1000, 383K)

tits and ass :DDDD
XXXDDD

This is just the beginning.We're coming for you soon

Attached: HUEvsPT.png (1050x700, 448K)

oooooohkay
wtf?

Reminder: This shit is why a group of masked anarchists best known for rioting every Labour Day are now more popular than the mainstream right in your country, disguised burger.