Bolsanaro

How long before a huemonkey takes him out.
It won't happen to Trump since it's the US but it's so much more likely to happen in Brazil.

There was already a failed attempt as you know too.

Attached: 1540775373501.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2018/10/29/maduro-faz-apelo-para-que-governo-bolsonaro-retome-relacoes-com-a-venezuela.ghtml
youtu.be/VUTiRx9wD34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the guy who stabbed him in september was literally insane. no one who has a brain to function will try to do it because his vice-president is a general whose talks are way more conservative than bolsonaro's.
no liberal would want mourão as president

BASED POSTRUE

I want him to be my dad.

His VP is even more based and extreme then him

Me too user, me too, just look at him on that couch.

>his vice-president is a general whose talks are way more conservative than bolsonaro's
This is the same thing Trump did too.
Seems like a good insurance policy.

>thinks the impending revolution ends by cutting off just one of the hydras heads
O i am laffin

When does the Brazilian civil war start? Looks like you bastards might beat us to it.

>ID
Does your boyfriend dip his nuts in your tea before or after the cream?

the revolution already happened, and it won't just be hydra heads getting cut off

Fuck me this is just an abhorrent post. Seek help snownigger, elections are not revolutions

brazil niggers are told to marry whites so they can bleach out the nigger
their grandmothers tell them to do this
assassination is not going to happen.

Mmm yes, only us commies can make revolutions am I right user

What does that have to do with anything

He can stay, that belly has to go.

faggot

Fixing the sewer system so it wouldn't fuckin' collapse if, god forbid, you flushed a tissue would be a revolution only us "smelly commies" would get in there to fix

>come home and find this in your living room
wat do?

Him becoming a martyr wouldn't be such a bad thing. It would embolden his supporters to purge the Communists once and for all.

How good is the E10 nunga?

He has gained a semi-martyr status via stabbing attempt and still lives. But angry hue armies with bolso tattoos would be comfy

'Maduro faz apelo para que governo Bolsonaro retome relações com a Venezuela' 10 minutos atrás
Maduro make an appeal to Bolsonaro Goverment retake relations with Venezuela.

link?

hello bourgeois, how goes the bank?

If the gov't uncuck itself (probably never), he will be kicked out due to election fraud (and his VP too).

> inb4 ur leftist lol (drools with his mouth open)

Not gonna happen, his vice makes Pence look like John Oliver

Attached: brl7de7vj0ny.jpg (634x591, 97K)

His vice-president is ten times ''worse'' (i.e., better) than Bolsonaro.

The left is madly afraid of his vice.

The guy's got a Glock and abs of steal. I pity the fool who tries to take him out

That boi shook

Attached: bolsophone 1.jpg (810x495, 66K)

Attached: bolsophone3.jpg (214x236, 7K)

Attached: bolsophone3.png (592x414, 612K)

he steals? typical spic

He's extremely afraid, LOL. Probably fearing for his life.

My phone was stolen today, while I was on my way to vote for Bolsonaro. I had to come back home really fast to log my email out of my phone so the thief wouldn't mess with my privacy. Really sad, as I didn't have the time to vote for Bolso later on.

Attached: bolsophone4.jpg (480x360, 13K)

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2018/10/29/maduro-faz-apelo-para-que-governo-bolsonaro-retome-relacoes-com-a-venezuela.ghtml

Nothing wrong with this, really. One thing is achieving diplomatic terms with a country, another is supplying it with shit they need to fuck up their people.

Attached: 1540778187904.jpg (1984x1023, 264K)

I read in the news he is already taking precautions and using facebook internet to speak to the people about his great victory. I assume he is smart enough and has smart people around him who will take into account threats and put him in a protective bubble. Such as, bulletproof glass in front of huge crowds when he speaks in public and a ton of military presence as deterrence. Brazil must have some sort of secret service, I would think so anyway.

What fraud? Are lefties now saying the machines were rigged in favor of him? That would be great actually, unite the country against this digital garbage and demand paper ballots.

Attached: 1540773429224.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Post Maduro's face when Bolso won

Attached: poison.jpg (640x480, 34K)

The fuck I'm sitting like that right now. That's literally my browse pol posture.

should have taken one for the team, thankfully it all worked out in the end.

An army general said he was wary of terrorists attacks during the campaign, Bolso has been wearing a bulletproof vest and has been surrounded by bodyguards all the time, a sad departure from his crowd-diving days but they're necessary measures since the left is unhinged and terroristic.

Fucking phoneposter

The real question here is if they'll reveal who the fuck was behind the attempted murder case. Someone already stated they know and have proof that this shit was ordered by some political party, he just couldn't divulge it for some fucking reason

Police is still investigating it and apparently the stabber had PCC ties.

What part of "army general" didn't you get?

Attached: PSX_20181029_014137.jpg (500x314, 105K)

What’s his policy on the amazon?

So bonoro is already being tested politically before even starting.

He is being tested ever since his first controversial interview exploded. Thank God this guy knows how to handle heat because he's about to face a lot of it along with his political duties

Good analysis ahmed

The same thing is going across the western country and canada is just worse .

Kek

>mfw we get to kill communists soon

I can feel it

Attached: 1504141746333.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>being a poo
>thinking your opinion is actually worthy

Love trumps Hate

You weak bitch

I give it two days, tops

No one have love on this dispute.
It's just hate, self-hate, hate of specific races.

No no no. I hate what's happened because I love Brazil. Its you RWNJs who are racists and bigots. We will overcome.

Why is everyone calling this guy a faggot? He absolutely right

See digits to confirm

Don’t listen to this britfag pajeet. India is fucking based

Feel free to stand there and overcome the bullets, cuck. Commies are scum, you've destroyed countless nations but it's not enough, it's never fucking enough is it? Your "system" doesn't fucking work, retard, it never has and never will.

>The favellas are too spicy :'(
You don't even know what being a real Brazilian is like. Join us, fight us or leave us.

Let 'em try it. Let 'em fucking try it. Stabbing him one only made him stronger; it charged his fucking Limit Break gauge. Try that shit again, it'll activate his Sharingan eye, unlock his Meta-gene, giver him access to the Dark Hadou and transform him into a Super Saiyan.

Do you worst, commie fags; you're only making him stronger.

FUCKIN 'STRAYA EVERY TIME!!!!!!

They will never join you. They've rejected you. He's on my team now, the RWDS team. We're gonna become fucking pen pals, him and me; I'll send him a tomahawk, and he'll send me one of them heavy-duty machetes they don't sell here, and we'll kill fucking communists with them. Shit'll be fucking tight, dude.

In the near future, the only ones fighting you will be the ghostbusters.

>AMERICA FIRST
>let's trade a middle for a knife
Trump would slap you ya fuckin mutt

Kill yourself, huemonkey:
youtu.be/VUTiRx9wD34

Check the fags ID

uhh thanks Kek

>british flag
>a gay
checks out

>vL6wAgay
Kek