Starting a family

im at the point where i "should" settle down and start a family, found a nice loving girl, but im stuck. i keep getting the feeling im selling myself short by settling down in my 20s. society has got so fucked up there is tonnes of no conaequense affairs i could be having instead of looking after a baby and becoming "dad".

anyone care to help me work through this?

Attached: 1507616836165.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcdONaKSQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HUH?

Attached: E90923AD-BECF-4D5A-B1BB-634CEB200250.jpg (626x1124, 297K)

Why the fuck do people keep using that image?
Orguss 02 has had BD rips for years now.

Attached: mpv-shot0208.png (960x720, 791K)

If you give up now, Chad will corrupt her further. The rule of thumb is:

Wife and mom her if she’s 21 she will be bar hopping on Chad’s pee pee.

After >25 she will have a high chance of being a single mom

It’s literally over if you don’t wife before 21.

Do it. It's fun. You're whole body is adapted and ready to do this.

Britbong, if you dont settle, she gets blacked. If you settle, you'll be devorce raped five years down the road. Take your choice.

Don’t apply a concept of an idealized life to one person. You’ll figure it out by spending more time with her, but don’t put “plans” on people. Doomed to fail that way. Good luck user.

you heard me
cant tell you
is this from experience?
ok but society isnt. society is making me think its a bad idea.
if i leave her its not my problem. what about if i dont marry?

Attached: 1517164489163.jpg (1200x1600, 208K)

Why not. In a few years it will be too late. Kids can hive u a new reason to live

why not? how will i go beach bumming around thailand and shag women when i have a family?
having kids is a huge responsibillity. i still want my youthful feeling. can you rvrt hsve your cake and eat it too. get a van like a hippy?

Get started as young as you can. I'm 30 with a 1 year old and wish I had three kids by now...wife does too.

hows your earnings?

She won't be your property anyway, Britbong. I bet she's becoming "strong and empowered" in a couple of years anyway.

Attached: 1540759628862.png (720x644, 217K)

Either very early or very late are the most convenient times to have children little buddy.
If you’re in a loving relationship how come you are up at 3:20 am shit posting about it (he asked with a world sigh as he poured himself a gin and tonic). Explain.

so what your saying is that i cant lose? either she loses interest in a couple of years and i go back to my lone wolf pack of one or i enf up making cubs and living happy famillies?

well guess ill just stop worrying about it and wait and see.

Settle down or have lots of glorious sex. Either way you’ll regret it. Picture yourself at 60.

We were the only ones in our group who settled down and started having kids in our early 20s. 33 with 3 kids now. They’re getting old enough that they’re fun and easy and we’re still young enough to enjoy them as well as some of the new free time opening up. Now they’ve all spent the last ten years doing the bar scene and traveling. You can tell they’re over it and they realize the next 50 years are going to be lame but they’re all too set in their ways to have kids now.

i just really love everything about her when we are together. she treats me with kindness and respect. both of us are very pro baby and so i just am posturing the supposition here.
to answer, we dont live together, and im always up late at night.

ok but how aboot the fact you didnt mess around more? really tear it up mad style.

Eventually she will just let you fuck bitches. After they are done having babies they don't care. When was the last time you heard about an older couple divorcing because the wife found out her husband was sleeping around? Every single time it happens, he either left her for his mistress like a damned idiot, he got somebody pregnant, or she got caught fucking underage boys. Older women don't care, in fact some of them like it and I suspect they all like it, because it means your market value is still high and look, they have a high value husband. He has his fun but she has him wrapped around her finger.

DO NOT waste your youth on sluts if you have a good woman to settle down with. Love the ever loving shit out of that girl, get all the babies you can out of her, and see to it that she is comfortable and happy while she nurses them and cares for them. Have your stupid fun LATER like the whole world did up to the point where we decided it was a great idea to send young men and women off to four-year drunken orgies as far from the influence and judgment of their elders as possible.

Somebody post the charts, please.

Attached: yes please.jpg (500x342, 57K)

If I could redpill my 20yr old self Ida done what this user did

this is probably the best advice pol could give.

Attached: 1535930081606.jpg (848x956, 188K)

We got kinda jealous in the moments over the years but we talk all the time now that we’re glad we didn’t do it. We had fun, we’re enjoying starting to go out and do shit again as matured adults who can appreciate it and we don’t have any of the regrets those years can leave you with. Basically it looks and sounds fun, but we wouldn’t trade this for that. Plus our kids were just laughing this week, figuring out how big our family could get if they each had 3, and their kids each did, etc.

Not saying it’s too late now. Glad I didn’t wait but if you want a family, still do it. It’s our friends that all have the “Nah, I don’t wanna give up x and y at this point.” that bum us out.

Only do it if she's nonwhite. If you marry a white woman, she'll cheat on you, turn your children against you, then divorce rape you. Find a nonwhite woman and bleach her. You'll be happier.

seriously guys stop with the insecurity. if you know how to lead properly she will follow. too many people complain about being left, but they were lazy shit smelling pigs the whole time.

I got married at 37 or something like that. Found a younger girl, got one kid out of the deal. I wish I had started sooner, but take this as a word of encouragement that it's not too late until the woman you love most is well over 35 - and even then, on the downs thing I sort of suspect Jewish tricks. I think we would be up to our necks in retardeds if it were as bad as they say.

None of my white friends are divorced, and I met most of them in NYC. My wife has a divorced friend, and I'm divorced, and neither of those divorces were ugly or financially ruinous. I'm not saying it doesn't happen or that a man doesn't need to be careful, but you are throwing FUD at a guy who's in a happy, long-term relationship and ready to have kids. Why don't you go and suck on a dick?

Attached: not the jews - women edition.jpg (470x586, 119K)

it's the only way

no consequence affairs are of no consequence. empty, pointless. the point of sex is reproduction and family

It's late, but here's the thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcdONaKSQM

Attached: loretta.jpg (468x689, 80K)