cryptowat.ch/

>Dow Jones
uk.investing.com/indices/us-30-chart

>Japan (live right now!)
investing.com/indices/japan-ni225

>Futures
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

>RON PAUL called it!
cnbc.com/2018/10/05/ron-paul-us-barreling-towards-a-recession-and-theres-no-escape.html

Old thread:

Attached: 199.jpg (680x512, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/zombie-firms-statistics-on-low-interest-rates-and-leveraged-loans-2018-10
bogleheads.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=_uhv-CntvyI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rolling for market crash

what's even the point to going to work tomorrow if the market crashes user?

Only gullible normies will be heading to work.
Smart people will be buying MRE's and going innawoods before the roads get jammed.

Attached: steve mre.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

15,000 will be loss before the end of November.

I really hope this isn't just more ficticious spouting. There needs to be some dishevelment of this system for me to find meaning in life. The way things have been going now have been meaningless, and I feel that anything, anything to shake the fabric of society would be a boon to the misery that I currently reside in.

Or in other words, rolling i guess

Attached: 1389192880029.png (201x160, 34K)

You deserve watermelon woof.

Attached: watermelon.jpg (960x731, 142K)

Wont happen

I fucking hope it falls another 5 to 10 %. The Fed should not be so worried about inflation when participation rate has lowered, capacity utilization rates are still in the 70s% and the debt keeps accumulating. It's time to end some welfare programs and put the porch monkeys to work, not to raise interests so quickly

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-165644_Bloomberg.jpg (1440x2960, 1M)

please God let us crash

Attached: 20180815_145959.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

If things get that bad I'll go live with my sister and her husband they have a farm innawoods it' pretty cozy and secluded and my based brother in law has cameras all over the property to warn him if anything enters the property(he grew up in Detroit so he's paranoid about people breaking into his house, even innawoods) but their farm would provide enough food for close family like my parents and sibling. I'm not too far from them so I feel no fear of collapse.

Start a YouTube channel make a difference and wake more goy up, that is how you can make a difference.

>things can't possibly get more fucked
OH WAIT
businessinsider.com.au/zombie-firms-statistics-on-low-interest-rates-and-leveraged-loans-2018-10

>12% of all companies globally are now “zombie firms,” meaning that they can barely pay the interest on their debts, according to the Bank of International Settlements. 16% of US companies are zombies.
>When a company cannot make enough money to cover even the interest on its loans (let alone the underlying principal) it is close to bankruptcy. But companies can stagger along for years – like zombies – as long as banks with low lending standards continue to extend them credit.

Attached: 5911114+_f6468b4ebbfea4302950560d4a34387b.jpg (475x722, 50K)

This is a happening man thread now
The end is here
repent of your gains in stocks and praise the lord gold allmighty and you will be saved

Attached: angry hitler 3.jpg (665x385, 67K)

Attached: 1537137806202.jpg (432x520, 84K)

Attached: 1540781895562.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

Stay safe

Attached: 1502767362_6c7f61fbf7ca0735.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>Atomic holocaust user here
Last thread I asked Kek for mercy, and he answered.
>pic related

Attached: PraiseThunder.png (3054x1622, 1.23M)

Goddamn Jews crashing muh stocks again.

Why can't they be happy ruling the world? Why must they make us all suffer?

Attached: 4a2392afb5c139db9cae27f17ab2530b2d698f4936e1c4e1b82f9fafd4b69df5.jpg (625x922, 84K)

Attached: IMG_7376.jpg (640x623, 225K)

>12% of all companies globally are now “zombie firms,"

The entire world economy has become backed up by fake money, bad debt and shell companies designed to keep the ponzi scheme from being rumbled.... The fed tripled its assets in 2008, all from the middle class and down.

Attached: ron paul3.jpg (436x403, 69K)

>Hadad
Haddad lost the election in Brazil today

if i get digits then its another great depression but 100 times worse

The second we stop suffering they lose their power. Look up adrenochrome. Also, Moloch.

Digits for false messiah falls before rise of true bringer of justice.

If I get digits I'm going to get rich buying the lows

If Jow Forums predicts a crash Monday, I am buying SPY calls at open.

OK digits and I buy more Bitcoin instead

gold?

You’re fucked

Dogecoin?

chinese Yuan?

>Tfw the first thing written in a Ron Paul article is "Ron Paul: I see trouble ahead..."

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (550x545, 30K)

The stock market returns an average of 7% per year in exchange for investors putting up with volatility. If you will need your money in the near term then don't put it in the stock market or you might have to sell at a loss.
You can acquire a common-sense investment education at
bogleheads.org/

Attached: sp500.jpg (1384x1196, 159K)

Years of Fed policy led to a distortion of the price signal of money, leading to mal-investment, leading to a crash which would have ended at the bottom of a deflationary debt spiral followed by a restructuring and rebuilding in 2008. However, the Fed in 2008, through bailouts, asset purchases and QE, then indefinite low interest rates, effectively redistributed wealth from the middle class to the mal-invested institutions, bailing them out, preventing restructuring, and increasing wealth inequality. This also bought time for institutions to implement austerity and efficiency measures, squeezing as much efficiency as they could out of the market, sitting on cash, spending just enough to keep things running.

Circa now, unemployment and inflation are low, GDP is high. However, mispriced housing shows a new housing crisis on the horizon – to be exacerbated by now rising interest rates. Household wealth is down and debt is up, thanks to the regressive redistribution of wealth. Thus, increasing interest rates will trigger another housing and then debt crisis.

Efficiency improvements and austerity measures implemented under the “cover” of QE won’t be possible this time. The middle class is already squeezed. Assets (stocks, mortgages) are already purchased.
Now we have – 1) more debt 2) the prospect of serious inflation 3) mild social and political unrest and real unemployment with severe severe social structural problems (single mothers, EBT, student loans, manufacturing overseas).
Expect assisted suicide (death panels) as the basic policy alternative to unaffordable cancer treaments, etc.
Trade deficit will swing and food prices will soar, along with energy prices, and basically no consumer products will be affordable.
Expect wage and price controls, subsidies, and rampant, rampant dysfunction. Panic mode.

So, it's NASARA time?

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (940x521, 217K)

This is the Tee-Vee news from the evening of the 1987 crash. Prepare your anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uhv-CntvyI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks, I just bought the dip big time and all the shills on pol are making me nervous.

It's next monday, the fifth of november, remember remember.
Prove me wrong.

bump

Attached: 20170709_econ.jpg (414x566, 76K)

ill give u some dubbies for luck

bump

Please God make it happen

Please Kek make it happen

I don't believe you, but I don't not hope for a collapse either for a reason to end the fed

Rollin for mayhem

Attached: sugar-sugar-sugar-4x-14-15-14-48-1951-korean-war-rci-oldest-14633866.png (500x385, 81K)

a

Attached: 1508363335172.png (2000x943, 871K)

b

Attached: 1508030827612.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Work in a kitchen user, it helped me find a home

Knew something bad was going to happen.

Sounds about right.

If stocks collapse tomorrow, I'm finishing my AR build.

Shit. Here it goes.

Attached: kaboom.jpg (1200x805, 131K)

Digits and it's civil war.

>>>/oven/