Is the Antichrist Here already?

So much chaos and degeneracy the world over...does it have to get worse first? or is he here already...biding his time.

Attached: antichrist.jpg (482x605, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it still has to get much worse for the Antichrist to show up.

Obama

Attached: obamabaal.jpg (750x748, 81K)

for it get worse doesnt that mean the right wing populism loses and the left basically quadruples down to regain lost ground.

This is just the begining dude

isn't it obvious yet?

Attached: evil.jpg (777x437, 39K)

Already here for sure.

There is more than one and yes they all are here.

Attached: Mohammad Bin Salman.jpg (398x599, 78K)

We had our chance and it ended in 1945. He came back but humanity failed yet again. We are on our own now.

There is always a string of antichrists in the transition period from one spoke to the next. Like the bronze age collapse and the collapse of western rome, these are times of chaos as the world remakes itself, the old system and order dies and a new one rises from the ashes as both islam and Christianity read in the ashes of the Romans and the Persians. For its purposes, this is the end of the world and the beginning of a new one.

Attached: twainhistory.jpg (589x477, 40K)

I've read some convincing arguments that the apostle Paul was an Antichrist.

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

she's here.....

Attached: griffyKathen.jpg (1427x955, 185K)

dont like these digits user

2woes down, 1to go

22 oh no....

Attached: 1538395872539.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Who can say? I wouldnt doubt hes already here though.

Life has always been a horror. Our biology makes it thus. God made this world what it is. Omnipotent as He is, you don't need to look to demons, or Satan or any other boogey monsters. You have only one entity to blame. The One that is all. That is One.

>2woes down, 1to go
>2 >22
2 x 3 and 2 x 3 and 2 x 3 equals 6 6 6 OMG!

If Trump turns out to be the Antichrist I will unironicly umbrase Satanism with all my heart

Attached: 1539647057961.jpg (297x279, 21K)

Isn't it technically Karl Marx?

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

If you look at the prophecy of Our Lady of Fatima, which is Church approved, no, the anti-christ is not here yet nor will he come until after at least 100 years after the earths full restoration to Catholicism.

We are on the brink of a world catastrophe sending us back into pre-industrial revolution though. Our Lady will have the day of restoration one way or another. This will happen either through the peace with the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate heart of Mary or a world catastrophe that will only after consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart.

If you haven't noticed the homosexuals who have infiltrated the church through freemasonry, commies, and ultimately jews have been exposed and this is a step toward the restoration.

Don't be fooled though...
The Church has come to the current state because we have indulged in the sin of birth controls in whatever form you can think of that is birth control, abortion, medication, condoms.

Its not that some did not heed Fatima. It is that so few passed on its message with not enough understanding. I myself didn't know of the significance of Fatima until about 1 year ago now.

Current trends, I'd guess about 300 years.

Plot twist: its a bunch of people.

the 3rd temple still isnt build tho, and its a requirment

also WW3 need to happen before

nah its a jewish sodomite

>If you haven't noticed the homosexuals who have infiltrated the church through freemasonry, commies, and ultimately jews have been exposed and this is a step toward the restoration.
That's because for the longest time, your popes have been degenerates and your "church" is a schismatic shitshow. Go fuck yourself and your pedophile cabal.

Attached: 2003742_orig.jpg (480x404, 89K)

Satan would be a top right?

No. The antichrist is supposed to be a wolf in sheeps clothing who tricks much of the world into uniting under him.

well yeah mostlikly

also the burden of damascus.

...Israel?

isnt ISIS did that allready? well its not like it cant happen again

Undoubtedly here, just not possessed by Satan yet.

Don't hang around and wait on him.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 288K)

Jared Kushner is likely the Anti-Christ / Donald Trump
Jared kushner is Donald Trumps son in law and is married to his daughter Ivanka Trump
Jared owns 666 5th Avenue building in new york city most expensive building in history purchased
666 mark of the beast
the 666 building is home of luscious industries (sounds like Lucifer Industries) and is the biggest RFID tech and research maker
RFID = MARK OF THE BEAST
in order to buy sell and trade anyone will need this mark on forehead or right hand
they also have invisible RFID tattoos for this same purpose
anyone who excepts this mark will be damned
Jared Kushner is most likely the Anti-Christ
Trump recognized Israel as the state officially and is making a third temple in Israel this marks the official start of the end times
Jared Kushner is also making deals with everyone and is always with Donald trump and negotiating things with foreign leaders and they follow what he says because the deals always happens he negotiates
people are saying Jared Kushner is really the president here
because of all these deals
THIS IS THE END TIMES
The Third Temple Red Heifer Is Born
Third Template being built = Red Heifer Born = Sacrifice Heifer = Antichrist Revealed = Possibly Jared Kushner / Donald Trump
the six observatory stations spotted "Wormwood" and panicked scholars confirmed it and scientists and those people are preparing for it to hit at some point in the future

Attached: 9789997790799.jpg (7248x4896, 3.74M)

You think this is bad? user, it hasn't even started getting bad yet. Good luck.

Attached: 48F9827D-0D9F-4493-B0BE-335D49160259.jpg (352x352, 30K)

its one path that could happen.

Attached: 1510626815223.gif (500x280, 960K)

Orthodoxy will no longer exit and unite with the one true faith. Orthodox also is full of masons.

Yes, he's a politician in Macedonia or maybe Greece. One of his parents(probably father) will be a Muslim and his mother a Catholic. He will be a social secular humanist.. I have a few candidates in mind but whatever.Might be the leader or opposition in Macedonia

Yep...all our victories are hollow victories.

You would think that Jews are getting BTFO'd left and right with them being exposed. However, I think the Antichrist's arrival will be their Diabolous Ex Machina moment.

you rang?

What kind of stupid question is that? Hes always been here.

God bless you user, we Christians must build a larger discipleship on Jow Forums

He's not Jewish.

He's here and the heavy hitters are already conditioning the general population for his power grab. The 3rd temple will be here within the next decade. They have already designed it and trained the Levitical priest in ceremonies and rituals exclusive to the third temple. Soon he will rise to power bearing the name of Nero. Nero Caeser, Greek gematria=666. Latin gematria=616 (Latin language omits an "n" and subtracts a value of 50 in Latin as confirmed by the translation). Crypto makes currency universal. Micro chips can be embedded into your brain (in the forehead) or hand no problem. Peace comes first, then sudden destruction.

Many anons have probably seen I, Pet Goat II.

I'll post it since it's relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0