Can any American posters explain why the New England area leans Democratic so heavily?

can any American posters explain why the New England area leans Democratic so heavily?

Attached: 1529306981004.png (512x512, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump. Calling all Southies. Ben? Matt?

Pretty sure it's because it's the whitest part of the US. They don't live around niggers and spics and buy into 'diversity'. The most red States are the ones with niggers = south.

-90%+ white, so they can avoid the reality of living around minorities and hold idealized views of them
-legacy of Puritanism makes them universalist cucks

delusional white people who dont live around minorities.

Speaking of that area

Did we ever fix the 94% white problem in new Hampshire?

I don't think you can begin to understand the beginning of it. It's soul killing how many people want to import niggers in my town.

Attached: IMG_0637.jpg (869x873, 419K)

Please explain.

Who wants niggers?

Yeah it really sucks. You wonder, why? Why do you want these 'people' here? Why do you seek your own destruction?

Liberals. They can virtue signal, and not even live around them.

Churches import a lot of them, HUD drops Section Ape colonies all over, and naive left-libs who don't know any better advocate for it. Note that that's a distinct class of people from the left-libs in big cities, who are "redpilled on the NQ" so to speak but just insulate themselves with wealth and cynically spout goodthink because they don't have to suffer the consequences

Please don't, even mentioning us will grow ((their)) ire towards us

Optimistic liberals who think diversity will bring nothing but joy and cool restaurants into town.

They don't see it that, fighting back is pointless disagreeing will only entrench them, as they have no firsthand anything and only the media to go off

jews

It's unironically the Jews.

THE IRISH
I
R
I
S
H

its majority white
they just dont know any better

New england is white as fuck so its probably a result of a lack of exposure to other races.

One way to measure liberalism is by comparing to number of Dunkin Donuts/ sqm

Lol idk but I remember my sister who now lives in Wellesley Massachusetts, which is apparently one of the richest areas in the country, had an older white lady tell her how excited she was that they were bringing some section 8 people to live nearby because it was “a great opportunity”. You can tell these people have never been around minorities because no one in the south would say that.

Look at it from google earth. It's all urban / concrete. The people have very little property compared to the rest of the USA. The difference between upper class and lower class is broader there. Urban areas attract gangs, drugs, and every other vice that the DNC profits off of. Also the minorities.

Highly segregated inner cities. White rural areas.

Do the white rural areas also tend to vote D? Or do they vote R but get outnumbered by cities?

Faggots!

Over here in Maine, we make up for our low nonwhite population by having a high faggot population.

Easy: jews. That's where all the jews originally thought their ethnostate would be.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day.......

Sadly, this is a huge problem.
Know we know why the Bible says women are to be silent in church and ask their husbands at home if they have questions.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Grew up in that town, this is all true

We are highly educated and have the best standards of living in the country.

They dont live next to blacks. Racism is learned, not taught.

>Old money
>Old property
>Old families
>Old faggotry

This. Ship some niggers to the north and they'll turn red states overnight.