I just had an interesting thought: What's to really stop some civilized countries from simply taking back Brazil and...

I just had an interesting thought: What's to really stop some civilized countries from simply taking back Brazil and trying to make a real country out of it? They can't have a very strong military and the people would probably welcome rich conquerers.

Attached: atlantic-ocean-political-map.png (1146x1212, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because thats not how real life works, larper

I mean why not? What is Brazil gonna do, send some drug submarines across the atlantic?

Are you really this stupid or just trying to meme?

Soon the whole world will belong to us again.

I'm afraid he is

>second largest economy in the Americas just elected a US friendly president for the first time in decades.
You euroniggers really want to kick of a war with us over Brazil? We need to them to get their shit together so they can start managing all their worthless neighbors.

>this stupid
The three nations carve up Brazil into New Brittany (North), New Beira (Central), and New Toledo (South)

The three nations get air, sea, and logistical support from America and Mexico in exchange for pre-implementing policies and actions to completely stamp out the coca trade.

All three new states are divided such as to have equal access to the coastline, but France's part is obviously the largest.

The vast natural resources of the former Brazil are used to spawn 3 economic powerhouses by investing extreme amounts into education. To do this the governments will effectively start a GoFundMe to internationally fund their education systems in exchange for protecting the rainforests and amazon

What can Brazil do? Fight back using 1970s jets and shit?

Weird how you had this thought the second a decent guy got elected to office.
Might there be some kike blood in you perhaps?

>a decent guy

rofl, yeah he will stop all the corruption for sure :^)

This is some serious autism

To you who? Australia? Don't be pretensious, you're just a white descendant of a burglar, murderer or rapist.

tell me what they're going to do about it.

NATO and UN will condemn the move, right? Oh no! I'm sure Britain and the US or whoever else are going to attack france and shit over it.

Just come over here and try your infantile plan. Or may I recommend you to go back do Vietnam and try something smaller and easier again?

haha a disabled guy

Attached: 1430913029246.png (292x257, 94K)

The Dutch tried and failed

vietnamese had something to believe in and fight for

Brazilians just want to not get murdered by a 14 year old with a pistol

that's why I picked countries that actually have some experience in war.

Monroe Doctrine

In order to maintain their hegemony on the western hemisphere, USA prefers to keep South America full of weak and corrupt states they can exploit

>let us spend billions in war to gain a malaria infested tropical hellhole
Btw, Spain and Portugal are basically unarmed. At least on relative terms.

The Monroe doctrine?

>tw, Spain and Portugal are basically unarmed.

can buy arms from France

Brazilian military could easily crush a 1v1 European invasion.

Europe isn’t as strong as you think. Pakistan could fend off a European invasion.

ok, only really decent posts in thread so far.

But we as mankind should try to move past that...

you can have an opinion in my thread when you can shit in the potty like a big boy

We are a bunch of old farts lol.

>What's to really stop
B O L S O N A R O

Attached: 1437092944001.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Brazil strong, can take on some euro faggots

The war? Are you just about to kill several hundred million people?

Ok, I'l give it cheap then. France clicks a few buttons and Brazil becomes a nuclear wasteland.
But why? lol.

Pooinloo mall shitter.

Now, if you’re done with the memes, let’s look at some facts, first off all Brazil is a giant rainforest. Europeans were only able to colonize it before because there was literally nothing there. Now you have an actual military with a functioning state. European soldiers don’t even have any experience fighting in their own countries let alone fight in a rainforest environment.

Secondly, the distance between Europe (Portugal) to Brazil is at least 5,700 km. This is the Northern part of Brazil which doesn’t even matter much, the actual country is in the South, Rio and Sao, which then increases the distance to 7,000 km. What are you going to use to bring your soldiers on at this much of a distance? Ships could be easily destroyed thanks to modern technology. And this isn’t Nazi Germany either where you have the Soviet Armies being connected to the enemy by land.

Add to this Brazil is huge, European nations are small. It’s almost impossible for Europe to do anything as their capitals are being bombarded with Brazilian fighter jets.

The only way that Brazil could be taken over is by nuking it, which then pretty much loses the point of conquering it — what would you do with a nuclear wasteland?

European countries don't have very powerful militaries. They rely on the threat of US retaliation to protect their selves.

>Are you just about to kill several hundred million people?

Your people have zero interest in defending your countrys government, which has enslaved them to coca farmers and drug dealers, with no hope of better lives for 98% of brazilians. your people will not fight. you are not the vietnamese.

Read my posts, the entire plan is socio-economic development, to create real nations out of a huge country that is just doing nothing.

Name a Brazilian invention. Ever. Name a Brazilian company that matters in the world stage.

There isn't going to be any jungle warfare. The centers of government power will be bombed and the country will be handed over. This isn't Afghanistan/Vietnam. The people have no reason or will to fight

>It’s almost impossible for Europe to do anything as their capitals are being bombarded with Brazilian fighter jets.

What are they goign to do, fly over the fucking atlantic unintercepted? You dumb-ass mud person.

and you're just a descendant of......oh wait, you don't know who yours are you fucking mutt, probably a native raped by big Portuguese cock

>European countries don't have very powerful militaries

Neither does Brazil

You must be a minor but heres the thing: when a nation goes to war it starts issuing war bonds and contracting a fucking huge debt with which it arms itself, buys/produces military equipment while also allocating soldiers (people who work and produce wealth) for the purposes of fighting, effectively reducing even more the GDP. After a war is over it begins a process of extraction, taking away money and resources from conquered lands.
You cant generate wealth with war. You just move some wealth from one place to another. If you sum all the losses and winnings of all actors you always get a loss.

Add this that taking northeast is not a small feat. The place is as warm as a desert in some areas. There's almost no water and the caatinga is not an easy biome to run through. You'd be slouching through it, all the while fighting the forces coming from the south with actual supply lines.

>Your people have zero interest in defending your countrys government, which has enslaved them to coca farmers and drug dealers, with no hope of better lives for 98% of brazilians. your people will not fight. you are not the vietnamese.
Do not let the viralata syndrome fool you. The people here are extremely nationalist. Most don't even take kindly to foreigners talking badly about Brazil.

yeah you cant generate a wealth having two ports to control shipping on both sides of the atlantic or developing an undeveloped country with untold natural resources

this wouldn't be some prolonged war. it takes a few huge bombs, several fighter jets and some ground actions.

>The people here are extremely nationalist

Yeah, and they'll also be real easy to placate when the food shortages start next year

lol OP is a clueless retard

>Yeah, and they'll also be real easy to placate when the food shortages start next year
Haha you simply do not know what you're talking about if you believe if you come here with food people will just give the country to you.

>They can't have a very strong military
I don't think you are aware of who the major arms producers of the world are, user...

First use a country with a military worth a shit, then we’ll talk

the people don't have to give anything

what are they going to do, execute guerilla actions for the next 50 years as they live in the jungles and get killed off by the new wave of euro-brazilian nationalists who actually have jobs and playstations and shit?

The point of doing this is that everything gets immeasurably better for *the people*

France has a pretty decent military. They have ten aircraft carriers, the most important key to this conflict

France Literally has the same amount of aircraft carriers as Brazil: 1

WE have ten. Fuck, even the spaghetti niggers have two.

Correction, we have 19

Attached: 9579A68A-E348-406E-8155-AC5545E7356B.gif (750x949, 159K)

>France clicks a few buttons and Brazil becomes a nuclear wasteland
with what? They haven't produced warhead grade material for over 20 years, and their delivery system is limited to some old mirage aircraft and even older SSBMs. I doubt they could field 75 nukes, of very questionable efficacy. They are a paper tiger.

okay, now this is epic
we're going to do this like a hearts of iron game just justify the war and go xdd

I guess they've had ten, interesting, must've mothballed them

They're launching another one soon though, and im sure the one the yhave massively outclasses Brazil's, their jets do for sure

would be childs play to get those mirage aircraft in range, but nukes are off the table in this fantasy scenario imo. We are trying to IMPROVE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE as job #1, and IMPROVE THE PRODUCTIVITY/USEFULNESS OF THE BRAZILIAN LAND as #2.

xD ebin

What's to stop a civilized country from simply taking back the Northern Caliphate of Eu?

Their jets are actually older than the Brazil Italian AMX or Saab Grippens.

how much faith do you honestly put into brazilian logistics, maintenance, pilot training, command, everything like that though

france at one point had a shot at conquering the world. brazil can't get their thumb out of their ass and do anything whatsoever with a giant country with tons of resources

>USA military stands in your path.

US would benefit from the arrangement in the long run, they're out of this scenario

You know Brazil almost declared war against France in the 60's right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War

And today France and Brazil are on pretty good terms. Often theirs Foreign Legion comes to the north to do war games, parade and recruit.
also,
>portugal
>spain
literally who