Attached: jaz.jpg (1976x1131, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/commentary/2017/7/07/no-de-transitioning-not-thing
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtube.com/watch?v=-j54in4fl9k
youtube.com/watch?v=MAwM_ykHIlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup and I hope everyone in that degenerate discord is losing their minds right now.

Hopefully

How'd the operation go?

context user pls

God I hope so.

There's a fucking discord server or some shit full of mentally ill transvestites who blackmail people into cutting themselves, taking HRT, etc etc. They also coordinate spamming their degeneracy on Jow Forums. Places like Jow Forums gets flooded with trap shit every so often and they also do it on Jow Forums too.

not something to blame trump for.

it's obvious that allowing children to become transgender is not in good taste.

there should be a law that you must be either 18 or 21 (21 preferably) to decide if you want to become transsexual, then i'm fine with it.

how can you erase something that was never real in the first place?

Wait, what?

Attached: Communists.gif (500x300, 987K)

They drove a kid to suicide and he filmed himself taking a shotgun to his head and then those fucks spammed that video all over this board.

honestly as someone who went thru a gender identity crisis I can confirm that there are some really crazy trans people out there who are like, really controlling and sadistic. i'm pretty sure most of them are not but it could be part of the reason it is becoming so popular, its almost like an intellectual BDSM thing. harming yourself, belittling yourself, making yourself a second class citizen, etc etc

>There's a fucking discord server or some shit full of mentally ill transvestites who blackmail people into cutting themselves, taking HRT, etc etc. They also coordinate spamming their degeneracy on Jow Forums. Places like Jow Forums gets flooded with trap shit every so often and they also do it on Jow Forums too.

he has a cloaca now
they literally tore him a new asshole

okay, this is epic

wtf!

Attached: 1510702717794.jpg (630x381, 77K)

>Is Trump erasing trannys?
He better.
He should erase all evil degenerate LGBT if he is decent human being.
He already went too far during elections...he needs to correct his massive insulting mistake.
/picture related.

Attached: TRUMP THE TRAITOR .jpg (1024x683, 143K)

LGBT media is very 1984 on this topic advocate.com/commentary/2017/7/07/no-de-transitioning-not-thing

I recently refused to be interviewed for an upcoming article for very prestigious, top-tier magazine, which would certainly have been great exposure. The author (I won't name her, but you can find her amazing interview with Janet Mock if you surf a bit) was very sensitive to the community and, while she never self-identified as such, I believed quite possibly genderqueer herself.

But the article was to be on de-transitioning. Specifically on very butch lesbians who are so victimized by this society’s genderphobia that they decide to become trans men or believe they actually are trans men. When this doesn’t work out, they must de-transition.

The media, naturally, has picked up on this. And it’s about to become a new front in the Trannie Wars. Having been hated and mocked, trans people have become the media’s darlings.

But the media thrives on drama, not neat endings, and no drama works without the plot shifts. This is why what the media builds up, it soon tears down. I fear it’s about to do this to us.

When I was interviewed back in the 1980s, I would always be asked about this one famous de-transitioned individual. He had started out as male, decided he was transsexual (using politically incorrect word here intentionally), stopped well short of surgery, and then gone back to living as male.

Jow Forums was asking for help dealing with them. Apparently, the trannies target some of the loneliest people their (sometimes not even adults, just messed up kids) until they give lewds to them. The trannies use the pics to blackmail the guy into buying hrt stuff online. Most of Jow Forums was laughing (becausr it's funny as shit) but we now we deal with the discord faggots. They also share cp on that discord.
Jow Forums is degenerate/lgbt/ now.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day...

>gender identity crisis
Seriously, what does that even mean? I'm trying so hard to not point and laugh. Did you bake some brownies and think you were a women but then hear the sound of a diesel truck so you're back to thinking you're a man again?

Lmao rekt

Why Are We Being Inundated with Unicorn Symbolism? youtube.com/watch?v=-j54in4fl9k

you can point and laugh all you want. negative on the brownies, I think I was just so depressed and picking up on all the social programming that women have it easier, and so, when you hate yourself its easy to blame everything on being a man as a way to avoid responsibility and actually, you know, living or loving life.

This is all true, that discord had as leader a guy named Reiko, Jow Forums allied to Jow Forums to try to defeat him in the beginning of the year, but we failed. It's a long story...

all the secret societies and shit, Order of the Golden Dawn, Crowley's OTO, etc saw transgenderism as something powerful to them. I don't fully understand it (beyond the obvious, perversion and inversion of nature) but if you watch the video on unicorn symbolism, towards the end it mentions a few very famous authors of the 20th century and their commentary on how unicorns fit into the New Age movement, and also possibly a representation of Satan/Antichrist. Unicorns mythological are like a massive destroyer, a harbinger too, like the Hindu God Shiva. A group of unicorns is called "a blessing". There is a lot of weird shit being pushed in pop culture and transgenderism and unicorns seem to be two of these topics being pushed, believe it or not. also lots of these unicorn products are for adults, not children. i think they want all the women to have penis envy and all the men to become faggots.

I'd rather tie it to the age of consent and then watch them crash and burn as they campaign to lower it.

>honestly as someone who went thru a gender identity crisis
This is pure and simple, gender identity crisis is demonic possession influencing your mind and your emotions.
Only way to fight this is with prayers and fasting.
Only real God can chase the Satan and his demons away from you if you are sincere in your desire to end this insanity.
But if you are gay or lesbian (or other type of sexual degeneracy under the LGBT definition) and are proud of your demonically influenced evil life style
then you are lost and damed for destruction by the Almighty God for eternity.
Day is coming when all forms of LGBT will be erased from this Planet.
We will live clean holy lives with out this LGBT filth around us.

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER.jpg (1024x465, 161K)

Trannies are erasing trannies.

Once they get the surgery they off themselves.

A contradiction: on the one hand, gender is a social construction. On the other hand, one can apparently freely take up the means to determine their own gender. I personally believe that gender is a social construction, but it specifically does not follow from this that anyone can at any time freely choose their own gender

Exactly, Trump is only changing their death certificate to correspond with their chromosomes.

>I personally believe that gender is a social construction
Why on earth would gender be a social construct? It is a biological reality

S' God's Truth, Lad.
The one at the head of it is named Ben Caesar.
His Plebbit Discord group is the one that was doing all of the Agdam Ismeal Trap aka Nasim the Vegan raid threads.

Attached: 1539272976976.jpg (477x758, 86K)

The is how Aghdam Ismeal aka Nasim met his end at his own hand.

Attached: psyop.jpg (1530x441, 220K)

God I hope so

Ben also does a lot of the Blacked threads on here.
He thinks he is a rap star.

Attached: blacked spammer Ben Caesar.jpg (264x358, 36K)

i'll take the check. seriously though, i think i mostly agree with you. in a way I am grateful, going through the kind of self-destructive damage to the soul (from CONSIDERING sex change, not acting on it) allowed me to move past my biases against religion and actually have faith in God. like any physical or mental health problem, transgenderism can actually be a road to salvation, assuming the people correct course (and want to find God, many do not)

this is true and this is why in 1980 pretty much all surgeons in the USA stopped doing the procedure. data had come out that the suicide rate was higher post-op. also the hormones can cause mania and/or depression.

the word gender comes from language as in latin based languages have words that come with either a male or female pronoun. somewhere since the 60s gender started to apply outside of language, but overall I agree that gender is mostly social and biological sex is determined by chromosomes. we could argue genotype versus phenotype but i could remind you that all genetically intersex people are infertile.

Its like you have to be fucked up in the head to seriously think you are any sex but the one you are genetically born as, user

Attached: TransRekt.png (716x724, 255K)

Ben is an "Accesory" and when his usefulness has met it's end, he will be Retired via False Flag, just as MAGAbomber and Synogogueshooter were.
Ben is a stooge for the Bahai.
The White Hate runs deep with this group.

Attached: blackedandtrap spammer.jpg (720x652, 105K)

There is a difference between biological sex and the way society establishes norms in relation to clothing, behavior, appearance etc. Nobody came out of the womb wearing a dress nor was it programed into their DNA. My point is that society tells you what gender you are, not you.

Attached: 007twogenders.jpg (552x531, 12K)

I'm sorry I don't believe Nasime was a tranny. You just haven't seen an autistic vegan iranian woman before. her family was baha'i, so, who knows maybe I'm wrong. baha'i are usually ethnically jewish but rarely sometimes are ethnically Zoroastrian.

I never thought I was anything other than trying to fit in. I don't think you understand the ability of autistic people to look at data and cultural trends and jump to conclusions. The conclusion I came to was that feigning womanhood was easier than trying to be a man in today's america. Am I wrong? LGBT is a privileged class in terms of legal protections, etc. i'd probably be working for Google if I ever had the gall to wear a dress and look fugly. thankfully i didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAwM_ykHIlU

Here is a counter meme op from our counter psyops department fresh off the grill.

Attached: 1538402610878.jpg (2048x1895, 359K)

Unicorns are straight men that can’t be turned gay and would never cheat on their women. Basically they are mythical outside of Masonic circles. You’ll never meet a unicorn that isn’t a Mason. I have never met another unicorn myself.

Trannies come out of Eastern Star primarily. I don’t know much about them personally, as I have only met a few of them in person.

womp womp

also Jow Forums

baha'i runs most of the anti white psyops on here.

i have friends who work at discord what's the server?

I have no clue

ok well then whatever. i saw that guy who shot his head off though but didn't know there was any relation.

Found it.

Attached: 1515220210176.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

It's degenerate for all of society and is perversion of truth. It should be banned and it would be better for it to be punishable by death than to ever be normalized.

the term gender comes from language/linguistics, it is literal fifth column types that decided to turn civilization into a living hell by making it an identity issue.

I dunno where you are getting your information but keep in mind different corners of humanity have different vernacular. I think the common meaning of unicorn for social sex shit is a woman who likes to do threesomes with heterosexual couples. I do agree with you about Eastern Star aka witchcraft before wicca

i just want to ride my bike and yell faggot again
that's all i want

Aeromatic#9801

a what?

What a disgusting pit of degeneracy. Was not aware of the specifics of this case. I would see many photos of this individual posted here and she/he gave me the creeps. Now I know why. I have said it before and surprisingly I am saying again....

When I think I have seen the limits of degeneracy and obscenity, jews always seem to find a way to delve further into depravity and disgust. It almost seems like it is in their nature, in their blood.....

No I don't get that urge to fit in, especially if it went against the grain of everything about myself. I do agree trans people are mentally screwed up but the answer is counseling, not surgery. All my life I have been 100% AOK with the fact I was born male and grew up as a boy that with puberty became a man. I can't imagine how disturbing it must be to not agree with what your DNA and physical body show you to be, user

Attached: trannypizza.jpg (640x480, 60K)

/Thread

OK Motherfucker, I thought it was you.

Attached: 1540682171661.jpg (1600x842, 872K)

Sex is a biological reality at the chromosomal level. XY, XX, XXY, XXX, X. Though only the first two are common with the latter ones (some are hypothetical) being less than 1/1000th combined.

Gender is a grammar construct. People(as they exist, not the word) do not have gender, pronouns do however.
Masculine(he), Feminine(she), and neuter(it). Technically a language can have none, two, or more than two genders.
By none, if there is "one" gender in a language, there isn't an alteration in the words/corresponding sounds in the language.
Lastly, gender in a language does not necessary have corresponding equivalent in other languages like other grammar constructs. For instance English has singular & plural in reference to number. While ancient Greek has dual as well to reference to number.
I will concede that English still does have words that reference "dual" like "both. either,neither, or". However these are not the same as "bird&birds". But similar to "one&many".

I dont know about trannies but the only trap I know gives really great head and is okay with me fucking off after i cum

anything not spergy looking like this. not trying to make my friends think i'm a retard

What does that even mean? I keep hearing people say this and then when I ask, "what does this mean and how is it being done" they just get angry at me.

lmao diesel but unironically
i miss when diesel had sulphur in it

damn dude, shows you how little i know. okay i guess maybe nasime was a dude, fuck a duck. i don't know many baha'i but they have a very very very bad reputation

haha what?

yes it is disturbing, they're basically all suicidal have autism/OCD and are trying to cope with their self-hate by adopting "rituals" of pretending to be the opposite sex. don't lump me in with them, i mostly looked at it from an economics perspective. i was considering adapting to get better status in this late-stage capitalism scenario known as the USA.

Adghdam Ismeal was trap.
Period.
Women don't shoot themselves in the head.

Attached: JEWISHDEMOCRATTRANSSHOOTER.jpg (1219x503, 138K)

So, tell me more of your knowledge of the connections between Jews and Baha'i.

wait you are saying all of the memes pushing Nasime were Baha'i and/or Tranny psy-ops?

yes this is correct, although sex chromosome defects or genetic defects that lead to intersex people are on the rise, its nearly up to 1%. i can't find the source at the moment but even though all the different types are fairly rare, there are like over 30 type of intersex disorders and some of them are on the rise. there is likely a biological component to the decline in sex dimoprhism and it is undoubtedly having an effect beyond those who are clinically intersex (many do not know it, some of the disorders have little to no symptoms other than being sterile)

What, are Baha'i jews? I knew they were degenerate globalists, but not jews

Oh god i wish

Damn right he is. I don't even recognize the word "transgender" as a real thing anymore. Just mentally ill people pretending to be the opposite gender

was that bait? nasime shot themselves in the heart, one of the rare cases of suicide by chest wound.

uh all I know is that Baha'i believe in a one world govt as well as one world religion, were considered to have some connection to the British as well as Freemasonry, obviously they are Zionist (I think it is like a central part of their faith) they started maybe 100-150 years ago... they used to run the secret police in Iran under the Shah, the same one trained by Mossad and CIA. They basically took a lot of the blame for the really fucked up stuff in Monarchist Iran, like Bulgarians in the Soviet union were known for being the most fucked up spies, not having limits when it comes to torture and stuff. There are some incredibly wealthy Baha'i and as I said they got blamed for the "globalism" stuff in pre islamic republic iran, they were rumored to be collecting all the documents the government would review at each cabinet meeting and send them to Israel where Baha'i would run their own council, like a government in exile that would influence the Baha'i (as well as Iranian-Jewish) business communities. Baha'i is probably an Anglo-Jewish secret society type thing, might be connected to MI6 for all I know.

back in Persia/Iran almost all of them were Jews that converted to Baha'i. Here in California you'll occasionally meet some who are clearly Caucasian and seemingly not Jewish who converted, so... it gets tricky in the modern era.

Well you've convinced me you are legit autistic if you'd consider irreversibly altering your body just to have a slight advantage getting a job, not fully considering the ramifications of that pretty much proves you're as autistic as you say.

Lets say you went under the knife and became a woman, how does that sit with your sexual orientations? You still like women but now you can't even fuck them with that dick you had sliced off, OR are you going to pretend to be a straight woman and urge men to have sex with you, which likely isn't your thing as odds are you are a straight man at the end of the day?

yea I was only women, real women not trannies, and had been brainwashed/convinced enough by other trannies that trans lesbianism was so awesome it was worth all the potential health complications and social stigma.

not slight advantage, more like having given up on life completely and thinking about starting to try but as someone pretending to be the opposite sex. yea it would have been horrible. i had a lot of misguided hatred towards men from not having any strong male figures in my life and bitches be witches, basically. feminism is seriously fucked up. most of these trans and trap people are just... brainwashed and/or witches themselves.

unironically yes. There are too many kids at too young of an age thinking about this. I will grant a few rare cases, but what we have going in is caused by mass marketing.

Attached: 1441746049815.jpg (500x495, 60K)

Interesting.
So, Baha'i are the Zionist behind White Genocide, and they run diversion programs so that everyday Jews like at The Tree of Life Synagogue take the heat.
Ben Caesar is from Africa. When and where did he convert to Baha'i?

He (She?) will erase herself by Suicide anyways.

Attached: sayori_suicide.png (720x718, 967K)

user, think of all the nonsensical shit you believed when you were a little kid. Now imagine you are a kid in the present day and unlike your parents who laughed and ignored your beliefs they actually went all out to hold you to your naive little kid nonsense and put you on puberty blockers and HRT and geared you up for SRS like that Jazz fruit on cable TV? When I was 5 I wanted to be an elevator man in a fancy hotel since I thought the uniform and the ornate elevator car looked pretty cool, that doesn't mean I should be doing that now as a grown man and it also ignores the fact modern elevators are automated and DIY

>herself
*himself

Attached: Its_a_trap.jpg (960x600, 54K)

Are you Nasimes' replacement?

checked but I don't know that much about baha'i i pretty much wrote everything i know in my last reply. i never connected baha'i with white genocide specifically, more with one world govt/religion, but it makes sense. I probably underestimated the relevance of Baha'i conspiracy shit to Jow Forums because they are not well known and keep a low profile. I had no idea who this Ben Caesar guy is, but South Africa had lots of Jews, afaik no baha'i. Is he north african or what? When and where did he convert? how the fuck would I know? probably los angeles, everything I know about baha'i is in california, but some wealthy baha'i also live in london i have been told. most of what i know is from two bahai friends i had before and during college, neither were religious otherwise they probably would never talk to me as i'm not a social ladder climber type. (despite having thought about cutting off my dick to help me climb the social ladder, but that was in a depressive phase and pretty much just another excuse not to be a healthy man)

nah dude I just honestly think that is an autistic/weird Iranian girl. either i fell for the psyop or I am correct and you are wrong. I don't don't that baha'is have power and JIDF type operations, but i don't think that means the youtube shooter was a tranny/trap. There are some women that just look fucking weird and being vegan and autistic, IMO, increases your chances of less sexual dimorphism. less body fat and autistic people are known to be more likely to be trans. i've seen it mentioned in a few academic papers.

Thank you so much. You have been very helpful.
I wish you well in life.
I hope you make it through this Chapel Perilous.

Is that Jazz genitals?

He was not very good at the penis tuck when he first started.
Check the pic.

Attached: 1522813190497.jpg (292x317, 14K)

Nasime was like a (failed) Spartacus against social media.. a slave of their platform doing her one day revolt. i don't agree with pointless violence but I always thought the people claiming she was a tranny/trap thing just neutralized the fact that this was an immigrant to the USA who seemed to recognize everything wrong with the USA and probably wanted to be back in Iran and went crazy and an-hero'd because her only social tether to iran (social media as a result of her youtube channels) got severed by some greedy youtube kikes.

no problem. i personally don't have any grudge against baha'i, or jews, because none have personally wronged me. i find all this stuff interesting from the political/economic/historical perspective.

haven't you ever seen a women with a long neck and low body fat? i don't think that is a penis dude that is just the pelvic tuft and/or outer labia being puffy, its pretty normal with fit women because that area needs a little bit of padding while the rest of their body remains low fat

What operation?

Nasime seemed so pure and shit. she talked about the evils of anal sex. she said she was for saving virginity until marriage. she was never married. are you saying that was all a troll? or "her" character? i'll say this... I am way more likely to believe that Michelle Obama is intersex or gender conflicted versus Nasime. Maybe I'm blinded by my biases I clearly have some kind of weird fascination with Nasime, maybe because it seems she would have fit in here but didn't know of it. Lots of her views seemed to be politically incorrect. Or was that all part of a psyop? and what was the point of this psyop? i'm not trying to be a jerk I just want to understand where you are coming from...

Yeah, Nasime had a script he was supposed to stick to, he signed the contract so they would pay for his MTF process. They just weren't going fast enough for him, so he went off the rails. I don't agree with what they did to him, but he made his own bed.
Even that is disingenuous to say, because they were dressing him as a little girl and using him as a male prostitute by the time he was 6.

>Checked and rekt
Today was a good day

Nasims views at the end were his / her own. It is why they disposed of her./ him.
I don't really think he / she belonged on Jow Forums, but perhaps the person could have found solace in another Jow Forums forum.

It wasn't greed that silenced her, it was the Zionist lobby.
The Southern Poverty Law Center helps Facebook, Amazon, Google and Twitter determine what organizations are “hate groups”
Amazon gave the SPLC the most direct authority while pretending to remain unbiased
The SPLC has been plagued by inaccuracies
Four of the world’s biggest tech platforms have working partnerships with a left-wing nonprofit that has a track record of inaccuracies and routinely labels conservative organizations as “hate groups.”

Facebook, Amazon, Google and Twitter all work with or consult the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in policing their platforms for “hate speech” or “hate groups,” a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation found.

>SEX NOT GENDER
>SEX NOT GENDER
>SEX NOT GENDER
>SEX NOT GENDER
>SEX NOT GENDER

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

okay, i'm not fully convinced but yes i've heard this theory. i don't really buy it.

here is some rare info for you... Nasime's dad was an engineer trained by the USSR. That was very very rare post WW2 Iran, so... maybe her dad worked in intelligence, maybe for the Americans. I dunno, just a guess.

Funny that you asked if I was the next Nasime as at one point I literally was willing to be a glow in the dark nigger if it meant getting the $100,000+ to get enough surgeries to be passable. So in a sense yes I suppose I could have been had I not come to my senses after a few months.

I'm probably cherry picking my understanding of Nasime. Besides the Vegan stuff she seemed anti-LGBT and anti-modernism, so, that is where I thought he/she could have been helped by having gone here.

I agree you with and it is relevant to her if their overall strategy of demonetization is also about dis-empowering online media. Of course it is...

btw does anyone remember that the youtube shooting happened on the same day Saudi Crown Prince MBS was in Silicon Valley and meeting with a bunch of CEOs that day...?

I've heard about this

fucking demons, all of them

>2018
>I-IT'S TEH DEMUHNS!
Imagine being this much of a brainlet. It's the same person that just a few hundred years ago, would think the common cold was caused by demons too. Truly the mark of a plebeian.

Attached: 1540560696302.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

also here is some interesting info related to the topic of MTF trannies... estrogen (estradiol aka E2) is addictive in a sense. It gives the user a lot of emotional intensity and I would say it is vaguely like MDMA. It probably triggers oxytocin release and it definitely increases prolactin release, and those are two of the human bonding chemicals. Prolactin gets released by women when they have sex or when they breastfeed their child. Endocrinology is serious business.

yes, checked. to all those who doubt themselves or their value to society, become confident and seek out your inner wisdom. nobody has to be a demon, it is a choice.

NOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: alex tin.jpg (300x168, 12K)