Should we abolish white suffrage?

Should we abolish white suffrage?

Attached: DqojZgEWwAEGrSJ.jpg (1150x1134, 202K)

>1 post by this id
Yep. This one’s going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: 1154283865543648767.png (1201x795, 1.21M)

White people pay all of the taxes.
Turn us into slaves and you will not like the results

Because niggers obviously make better decisions and create better countries then white people.

Attached: 2017 Ethiopia garbage avalanche, 113+ deaths.jpg (634x429, 124K)

Attached: cGcgCFc.jpg (1200x1032, 247K)

Hell fuckin' yeah, enact that policy ASAP.

Note to self: move to wyoming. Solid red because there's no non-whites to begin with.

Absolutely. But how to we figure out who is white?

Wtf is up with Wyoming

If you move here, vote straight Repub and never tell anyone you weren't born here

Congrats on living in a desolate, freezing shithole that lacks any sort of diversity. internet points for you

Mountain living is rough

i thought that top left bit was a white haven

So basically civil war and genocide of fat troll half-human people that can't pass the paper bag test?

>wanting diversity
here's your penny for your (you)

Ausfag here. How are (white, conservative) foreigners who move there perceived? Wyoming seemed like a comfy place when i was there very briefly

Team strong. Will get the props and welkommens.

Although must be superfag for wanting to leave the white island.

This is the problem with combining Diversity with Democracy - it encourages a kind of demographic-warfare, where different groups are encouraged to consider how they could benefit their side of politics by altering the demographics of the country, state, city, town, etc...

Attached: 1516787017933.jpg (500x359, 15K)

You’ll just be a white guy with an accent (which is a great thing to be)

>lacks any sort of diversity

I live in the middle of London, I promise you there are more fancy resturants, book stores, shoe shops and whatever the fuck else you call "diversity" within a lazy walk of here than are near where you are and I'd trade it all for somewhere nice, safe and dull and the thing is.....you would too, because every time you gentrifying retards come here you self segregate into racially exclusive areas the second you can afford it.

Fuck off you'd live in east London, you'd segregate yourself and immediately start being the hypocrite you are because you have zero self awareness.

How does wyoming feel about people of (((their))) ancestry?

Washington is where Seattle is, which is like San Fran lite. The white haven starts one state inward.

Two of those three things are objectively good

Dude everyone loves Aussies, as long as you're not a cunt about guns they'll fucking love you. I was on a raft trip in Idaho and there were 6 conservative Aussies. They were absolute top lads.

Yes unironically. I want to see how many white people happily go along with it.

>Should we abolish white suffrage?
It would truly be a Beautiful country.

Attached: Conan.png (500x586, 394K)

the 308 is real Nebraska

We'd be majorly fooked

No, we should fucking shoot those stupid spics and niggers

Seems like a slide thread. OP is a faggot.

How about women and minorities.
White men ran the place just fine before the "civil" rights era.

Attached: image.png (684x823, 553K)

Diversity divides.

A commie (((white))) haven.

Real white man's country begins in the Rockies.

Lol you did it again

>diversity is inharently good
hows that sociology class going?

Suddenly a poll tax doesn't seem so bad

What's the point in making a divisive map like this other than to sow division between Americans and distract them from the real issues at hand? White Americans aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Is there anything in Wyoming, period? My shithole city has more people living in it than Wyoming for fuck's sake

Are you kidding? I don't think those albino cave monkeys have suffered enough!

No, user. Diversity has no problems. Everyone loves living side-by-side with people who are radically different than them. No one likes outdated things like homogeneity and shared values. It's only white "people" who hate it. If whites didn't exist. Everyone would live in peace and get along just fine.

>white men go blue in the Northwest
so much for your "Northwest Front" fucking sóyboy states, top kek

Whatever tweet or article this came from looks like a good place to subvert. Go on there talking shit about whites. Get real radical about it

"As a fellow jewish person..." lmao

I'm in one of the red districts (NC-3) and my Congressman is running unopposed. How many of those red districts are elections where Republicans are running unopposed? Black men vote Democrat at a rate of 85% and black women vote 95% democrat. Asians and hispanics are around 70%. I can't think of any scenario where a Republican could win enough of their votes to win an election.

Based Wyoming

Based Panhandle

Attached: Tallahasse Constitution.jpg (1576x1176, 704K)

why are people in mostly white states like Massachusetts and Vermont SOOOO fucking liberal? do they all live in gated communities or something?

massachusetts isnt white anymore... more middle of the road now

KNOW THE TRUTH

The only thing the Northwest Front accomplished was keeping the lights on for 30 years. Just existing is hard for any WN group. Getting anything done beyond that is impossible.

Nobody would mind.

Attached: AUS US.jpg (1120x1772, 751K)

It's almost as if minorities are lead by a bread circus to vote democrats.

Wow.

can you stop posting the 2012 version of this?