Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated...

Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?

Attached: 1484628387911.jpg (640x711, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=752O7aV8ZC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOTCHA
now that i have your attention,
IOTBW is happening again in 4 days, get the fuck in here and bump:

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

population control.

see

based redirectleaf

And then the picture of Hitler in the middle and 6 million deaths

Based

The bottom pic is obviously ideal but criminals will be able to get their hands on guns no matter what laws we pass. The next best thing is to allow law abiding citizens to own them. It’s not like, upon passing gun control legislation, criminals will just throw up their hands and say “Oh man, looks like we can’t commit any more murders now. Darn those liberals and their gun control policies!”

Attached: 1529621862387.jpg (1024x904, 239K)

You dumb fucking leaf, you get top bar in pic related when all guns are "regulated"

I think people have the right to kill each other for superiority and and dominance
There, I said it.

Nobody gives a shit fag, stop spamming your faggy poster campaign.

see
please donate a bump:

Shootings are not a problem, just like shark attacks. In fact, if it leads to less david hoggs, then cut ALL gun regulations.

>we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?
>we wouldn't have mass shootings
>we wouldn't have
>we wouldn't
>we
you're a fucking leaf, where does this we shit come from. doesnt canada have plenty of its own problems to deal with? what about your horrible librocratic leader thats sole goal is to encourage faggottry, drug use, and government benefits for all?

Attached: 1533084087619.jpg (480x488, 33K)

>Nobody gives a shi-
really? pic related is the amount of counter shilling it has already received, and here are 3 threads 404d by shill jannies today:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191241098
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191238253
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191219927

Attached: iotbw_shilling_evidence.png (4089x2868, 1.77M)

see

Yea only the (((government))) should have guns.

Holodomor planed Genozide by starvation
youtube.com/watch?v=752O7aV8ZC8

Put a knife in his hand in the bottom frame. Why haven’t we rangebanned leaf land yet?

Because you cant confiscate murder no matter how hard your silly ass tries.

Attached: the murder weapon.jpg (176x117, 1K)

You don't get a gun.

Attached: Someonlook.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Swap out the bottom picture with a 6ft tall black man and a 5ft tall woman, and tell me who many guns the guy needs to overpower her?

>IOTBW
I'm not white you piece of shit, I'm Canadian.

at least you recognize your inferiority.

see

>Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings
The history of the 13 colonies state otherwise. Evil, opputunist, etc exist in this world. We don't live in lala land or some unrealistic utopia. The citenzinry without power are subject to oppression from all sides, goverment, extortion and abuse from individual criminals to organized crime syndicates foreing and domestic, as well as invaders and/or from war against others.
America understands this more than the idiocy of a fucking leaf since pre USA wars were fought against just about anything and everything we can imagine. Like mentioned above, government dictatorship, corrupt officials, bandits and organized crime, invaders, religious persecution, etc etc etc. So dont lecture us when you cant even keep ur own ppl protected with your laws and regulation from ur goverment, ur criminals, and foreingers that invade or u willingly invite.

Faggot move, user

>Burn down your capital
>Inferior
pick one cocksucker

Based and trappilled

The bottom panel is 8 deaths as they are all deemed undesirables by the state.

why cant you be more like brazil.

see

Killing bad people is a moral good.

I don't give a fuck, my country's government ruled that it's NOT okay to be white. Which again, proves my point.

>fourth panel
>attacker in van, 87 deaths

Why do people never read down to the second post, especially if it's the same poster

all the more reason to put up posters aussie user
I made this OC for your country
get in here:
good question, this bait and switch thread seems to be a decent way to cut through forum sliding by shills though

Attached: iotbw_australia_promo.jpg (800x537, 120K)

you can't even count leaf. just shut up

see

End Tally should probably include '1 stern talking-to'

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x939, 171K)

bump

Attached: qt2.webm (640x640, 887K)

You realize you can kill people with your bare hands.

You realize this thread has nothing to do with gun control? See

And if we got rid of niggers we wouldn’t have hate crimes

Fucking LEAF!

worth a bump?

Attached: sticky_trap.jpg (478x480, 106K)

Implying death is bad .

Can liberals really not count? Looks like two deaths in the second panel.

I was just passing through the board looking for a decent thread. I didn't bother looking at this one thinking it was just another stupid liberal posting on pol because they think they're really going to change our minds.

Are all these replies bots or just new fags who don’t know how Id’s work

They’re not counting the shooter

>if narcotics were more regulated, we wouldn't have heroin addicts and coke addicts and meth addicts killing themselves every freaking month?

Regulating guns does only two things - It put more power and wealth in the hands of the federal government, and it takes guns away from law abiding citizens. Criminals will still find ways to get guns, just like criminals still find ways to get illegal drugs even though drugs are banned, regulated, and outlawed.

Attached: 1523824556845.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

good luck getting rid of all guns

I know, trust me I know how badly the catalog is being slid - that's why I made this anti - slide thread for an actually good anti-leftist cause.

not sure but if 1% of them find the IOTBW thread because of this one then it was worth it, donate a bump please?

Cigarettes, booze, cancer and heart disease kill more people than guns every year. Focus on those first then come for my guns.

see

>Please daddy government, Cuck me baby.
Sage

What exactly is wrong with the middle panel? Fewer crazy violent people in society seems like a positive outcome to me.

*snap*

this is going into my fap folder

Attached: 1539905623908.png (483x750, 222K)

GIVE ME A FUCKING NAME

Attached: 1533792792589.jpg (402x408, 55K)

see

lmao nice digits

Attached: 1535342238436.jpg (187x250, 6K)

worth a bump?

>1 death
>when it's 2