HE DID NOTHING WRONG

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 416d32d31ea93ef68a69db6016bd63e91a34ec568387629fc6194ed5880c2267.png (682x384, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4kMQNBwofQ
hias.org/2000rabbis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your mossad buddy is getting the death penalty you false flagging faggots. Nobody died at the synagoge and the whole thing was a hoax.

>1 post by this id
Yep. This one’s going in my slide cringe compilation

Attached: 1154283865543648773.png (1201x795, 1.21M)

found the optics cuck

convergence.

Attached: convergence.png (1150x899, 1.24M)

Attached: 0f87f729-fcd1-44c9-92cf-00a7db2e5351.png (1448x1034, 777K)

Attached: 1540783083094s.jpg (104x124, 2K)

Attached: Robert_Bowers_is_24.png (549x692, 669K)

His name is Robert Bowers!

Attached: p23069_v_v8_am.jpg (960x1440, 480K)

lol

real talk he probably wont get death penalty

either 'jews' incited him or he's crazy and neither outcome warrants a death penalty, its kind of funny

Dylan Roof didn't.

God damn patriots are shutting down the kikes like clock work tonight

No one shoots four cops and survives

And no one believes the fake news media

This guy is considered white in the usa? Bwahahahah, i suppose it’s easy to understand his motivation, he was just a miscegenated mutt, violent and stupid, unable to stand that jews are far whiter than the average 56%er will ever be

>bong

Attached: bong intensifies.png (800x1200, 546K)

He did everything wrong. What did he accomplish? Make a bunch of Jewish martyrs? Give gun-grabbers another call to arms? Fuck up the "jobs not mobs" messaging of the right days before the midterms? Spergs like him deserve the death penalty for autism alone

Attached: a908f9cc-c725-4678-a1cd-235257c6728c.png (722x866, 490K)

>oy vey goyim, just vote and incrementally move a 56% white country back to a 100% white country by casually electing Adolf Hitler every 4 years, no one will notice us.
optics cuck confirmed

He didn't respect the optics. Not even close.

He sent a valuable message. Don't make us send it again.

danke

Yeah, that's the plan
What is the message? You think Soros and co care about a few Jews getting blown away now and then? You could make synagogue shootings a weekly occurrence and it won't deter anyone

>we can vote in Nazism with a 56% white population and no one will notice
stupidass.

Brexit was driven by the same cognitive underclass that magaturds and this untermenschen hail from, they should all be driven into the sea

Attached: 8C8661C9-02F8-46B0-BD4E-F8E9D51582A2.jpg (1024x761, 60K)

I bet the Jews will start to care.

(((Bowers)))

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=E4kMQNBwofQ

Attached: Bowers v Goldstein.jpg (571x222, 25K)

I disagree. All Jews must die, down to the last child.

>What is the message? You think Soros and co care about a few Jews getting blown away now and then? You could make synagogue shootings a weekly occurrence and it won't deter anyone
Of course it would, the ordinary Jew would be afraid of supporting anti-White courses. This synagogue was part of HIAS an organisation dedicated to importing third worlders to America, 100% justified.

Attached: 2000rabbis.png (1729x2305, 1.27M)

>"B-B-Brexit was ackshully Murica!"
don't kid yourself, bong

Attached: bong 2.png (591x422, 24K)

damn dog, you made me think there was a new article up on siegeculture

Literally did everything wrong.

>jews
>white
You can shut it down, Shlomo. We already know.

Obviously not. You made a stupid nonsensical hypothetical, and I replied sarcastically. What the fuck are you talking about with electing Hitler? Why does "no one need to notice?" According to studies, the implementation of Trump's suggested immigration reforms like the RAISE Act would lead to the stabilization of the American population in two to three decades. Combine that with a rising white birthrate and the continually poor birthrates of blacks/hispanics, and there is still a legal method to rescuing the US. Even assuming that everything I just said is bullshit and a civil war really is the only way left, how did this dumbfuck help with that? A single synagogue shooting isn't going to be the igniter of the second civil war. It won't come until things get a hell of a lot worse for the average white. In the meantime, he managed to engender more sympathy for Jews while giving more ammo to people who want to disarm the citizenry. What a hero of the cause
Soros and the other major globalists still won't care. Maybe local Jewish organizations would back out of supporting anti-white causes if there was a massacre every week, but a massacre every week would lead to extreme anti-right sentiment among the public and extreme anti-gun laws pretty damn quickly too.

Attached: DeepFryer_20181027_112919.jpg (1535x1527, 143K)

:^)
>womp womp n-now those darn dems will win the election! now and only the now the jews can push their agenda!

Attached: fde76887-a7db-46fb-9fca-91db88d60063.jpg (852x1024, 144K)

Attached: zognald.jpg (584x637, 81K)

Make Jews Afraid Again

Attached: 9d1887c6d6252847fb135b63ef2ecf4a[3].jpg (824x1280, 90K)

Nope, he didn't

Dick mutilators and globalist parasites deserve far worst

Yes, the shooter did rather nicely call Trump's bluff, didn't he? More and more people are starting to realize that there is no president. It's just a scam. The guy has no power. The US government is just israeli property.

Attached: 3cab99979badab67e77f5dcb49970de3[1].jpg (505x481, 120K)

You Dark Foreigner or something, giving Jow Forums the first look before you drop OC on Twitter?

>t. newfag that doesn't know how posting works

Attached: 1539362068371.png (200x300, 28K)

Someone do some GOBLIN SLAYER edits with this guy.

>muh optics

Attached: cuggold.png (800x305, 581K)

Do you realize that there are still Americans trying to fix things legally before resorting to a last-ditch civil war? Trump is our best bet for that, and a child could tell you that not condemning a retarded massacre at a synagogue is not a good idea for accomplishing that goal.

Give HATE a Chance

Attached: da18ad7016706f121f105ccb78a9cc47[2].gif (344x195, 715K)

>muh "muh optics" fag
You guys are equal only to TRSniggers in faggotry, if you aren't one and the same

You aren't going to legally remove the parasitic dick choppers, ever.

Parasites will kill the host then move on, or the host kills them.

That's the sad fact.

>aw and JUST when we were winning the rigged jew game!

Attached: 00DAACFD63D4417C9ED5F23A68958A20.jpg (813x1943, 705K)

>not understanding that the purpose of Israel is to be a giant concentration camp
read the Ankara Telegram before you pretend to know what you're talking about, shlomo
we have to get rid of these kikes in our fucking countries any way possible
this is why the Madagaskar-Plan was the first option- much easier and faster to put them all on boats than to kill them
why did you think it was called the "Final Solution"?

Attached: 1481331597793.jpg (600x329, 26K)

Nope i think its fan made.
>You're equal to your opposite

>"Trump is our best bet for that"
>the system will let whites save themselves
>muh TRS
>muh optics
shoot yourself in the face plz

Attached: wailing wall.gif (378x237, 3.23M)

screw his going in
im doing optics

BTFO

Attached: 1539515753880.png (686x798, 33K)

No one can ever explain how Trump is overall good for Jewish interests. How is attacking the Fed in their interest? How is keeping Assad alive in their interest? How is stoking nationalism and anti-globalism worldwide (congrats Brazil) in their interest? You've been so used to seeing the left win that you instinctively believe that any victory must have some kike 4D chess going on in the background. Calm down for a second and analyze things rationally. If it was all a Jewish game, then Hillary would have served them far better in every aspect
Haha, knew it. Whenever one of you autists runs out of arguments (if you had any to begin with), you post the kippah picture. Try typing out a few full sentences first, and then I'll take you seriously. Weak emotional appeals instead of logical arguments is what leftists do to sway the weak-minded

Murder isn't wrong?

Attached: jesus-christ-sermon-on-mount-painting-500x500.jpg (500x333, 40K)

XAW post = shill

Attached: FB_IMG_1540596974647.jpg (500x689, 13K)

Murder yes, killing assholes no.

Attached: 41688329_965268180325939_2308050265921552384_n.jpg (720x505, 70K)

He murdered over 11 million Jews in a synagogue, duh!

based

self defence isnt wrong

>Literally less than one min from first post
> check flag
Ah ha. Jidf has learned to sort by creation date but not how the postings stamps work

You

Must

Be

New

Attached: IMG_2207.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

Attached: 34.png (372x287, 196K)

Nigger I'm on your side but you have to source that shit here now that you've been booted from GAB

Attached: IMG_2255.jpg (640x640, 57K)

why do they keep using the optics words now that we know its a CIA thing

do they want us to know when it's them? do they want ordinary people to use this word?

are they so incompetent that they think its a good meme for making people second guess their public statements?

Correct. Rational. We are trained to see defeat at every junction.

>At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

Not sure where this is coming from... Elaborate please.

Largest open borders lobby HIAS since 1881

hias.org/2000rabbis

Attached: efcb5a08a4cafadd5b7c93b8ea24afc7[2].png (409x476, 136K)

wtf are you even talking about? im not following

>No one shoots four cops and survives

Never even considered that one, user. Good point.

t. Retarded ape-man

sure he did, failed blood ritual by
fake jew amalekites. limited blessings
to the kike, have fun with goliath.

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

He probably didn't want to commit flat out suicide and would rather go to prison than die right off the bat, isn't the most extreme thing and most of the time cops barely get shit even though theyre zog grunts.

Fuckin checked
Also. Work on the reddick spacing it's mostly block around the chinz. Normally I would berate you for being such a overt /nufagg but you seem to have some sense so we may let you live. Friendly reminder: you're here forever
I just said that to my normie roommate and he had to swallow that red pill. It's an excellent observation

Attached: IMG_2134.jpg (1490x1118, 375K)

Point of contention here. I'm blackpilled to th false flags but if....................IF it was real. Kikes will surely pounce on th opportunity to capitalize and monetize immediately if not sooner
I say let's do this. Don't go an hero but don't cuck either
>War faces thread yet

Attached: IMG_2141.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Please give me something with less autism I'll follow the white rabbit but I'm not drinking this fucking koolaid. Get over yourself

fucking BASED

Attached: 1540686145432.png (500x600, 182K)

America is beyond repair, at least America in the sense we know it. we're being prepped for a (((right wing))) soft dictatorship. all anti American speech will be censored in the interest of (((national security))). anti American speech will be anything that is, murica JewSA baby!!!

it's the only thing that can happen to hold America together. never in history has a country held together when the majority ethnicity slips into the minority unless it was through force. they usually Balkanize or you have massive ethnic cleansing. America is the only reason Israel exists and the Jews will never let their favorite attack dog go down without a fight.

America as we know it is dying and will transition into something even more unrecognizable by 2030.

anti America speech will be anything that IS NOT murica JewSA baby.

sorry about the mistake

Jesus Christ kid you have to slow down and lurk. Regurgitating pol buzzwords is not the point of pol. You don't even comprehend what black pill means and are using it incorrectly. Slow down. Lurk more.

Attached: nph_starship.jpg (728x409, 17K)

>never in history has a country held together when the majority ethnicity slips into the minority unless it was through force.
See > According to studies, the implementation of Trump's suggested immigration reforms like the RAISE Act would lead to the stabilization of the American population in two to three decades. Combine that with a rising white birthrate and the continually poor birthrates of blacks/hispanics, and there is still a legal method to rescuing the US.
America still has a chance of avoiding a white minority

Bowers is a symptom of tyranny. If you look at any insurrection in history you'll find that there are spontaneous armed uprisings or attacks on the master class which precede a fullscale revolution.

Hail Robert Bowers!

Attached: fad4a9152f69c1f48bbd48bb55f41ca13dbc22f57ad2052e8f585f38098b5b36[1].jpg (600x634, 122K)

Been here for too long nigger I actually lurked for two years before posting and that was before you had ball hair so sit down and shit up

Attached: IMG_1926.jpg (1024x615, 111K)

What's funny is that the Jews are responsible for all of the cop hate recently especially with black lives matter. Then they get shot to bring in the guy that killed many of them. Really makes you think.

Based

I have no idea where they're getting a raising white birthrate from. white fertility rates are still below replacement and you also have to take into consideration that they do not take into account if the white women is having white babies. a white woman would have a nigger baby and it would be counted towards the fertility of white women.

it is true that non white birth rates have dropped below replacement but that doesn't mean we won't slip into the minority. sorry but being birth by a white mother doesn't automatically make a person white nor does classifying people who's skin is the color of shit as white make them white.

barring some kind of miracle we're fucked. when we're in the minority then shit's going to hit the fan.

He didn't really, just should have picked better targets and got a friend or to go along..which is tough when half the people you know online might be glow niggers.

Trump is excellent; however, there is no comstitutional, democratic way to prevent the US from becoming a Latin American country.

The RAISE act will not only never pass, it will never even be voted on.

Nobody died at Sandy Synagogue.

Goliath was 6'6" and your god was a manlet.

trips of truth checked

>America still has a chance of avoiding a white minority

No, it does not. If you count the 22 million illegals (who will get permanent legal residency under the next Dem president) the white population is only slightly above 50% today. And thats heavily weighted toward older populations, white Americans are already a minority among young children.

We should stil do what we can to salvage something from the US, but the far more important battle, being fought right this second, is Europe.

have you ever thought israel and israel defenders are the problem, and not every jew ever?

Fuck off, kike.

it's virtually unavoidable at this point. you already see the tribes separating. whites are fleeing California and Illinois to the surrounding white states. when the separation is complete the people in those states will never accept what the shitskin majority tries to bleed from them. it's Balkanization and civil war and it's only a decade away.

the fate of Europe will be decided here in America because it is America that is and has been killing Europe.
We are already a minority, it's long since time to start acting like one.

I'm just going to say this right now
Civil War is the only way out

>1 post by this id
What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_2142.png (997x712, 481K)