White people

Majority of (Especially Western and Southern) Europeans are not White
What do we do with the nonwhite "whites" living here when we go on towards establishing our ethnostate?

Attached: 1458327977334.jpg (960x811, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wh*Tes arent people

Deal with it or purity spiral yourself into Oblivion.

Sage

WTF I thought Ukrainians were platinum blonde slavic.

Only whites are people.
people surrounded by monkeys.

>Greek
>Georgian
>Armenian
>Russian
>Ukr*inian
>Tu*ks
>Persian
>Iraqi

>white

Georgians are usually very attractive. That composite is a joke.

I find that the men are either 10/10 rugged handsome model types or 0/10 ugly potato nosed churkas with very little inbetween.
Their women are great but age terribly. Like a real life version of the wall meme

The best way to tell if a population is white or not is to ask a Jew whether or not that population needs more diversity.

Attached: 1534361174040.png (1491x838, 1.79M)

Attached: autism.gif (680x315, 186K)

Russians are the whitest people in Europe by far

Second would only be Swedish
But swedes are cucks so automatically drop to 3rd

Build a semi-white ethnostate south of the white ethnostate, then build a wall.

Good evening, JIDF. Making any headway in subverting the goyim today?

>BASED HUWHITE RUSSIANS
If russians are the highest standard of whiteness I don't want to be white anymore.

You aren't.

>the whitest person in that picture is Turkish

HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: ottomeme.jpg (720x718, 122K)

If it means being under subhuman slavic psuedoniggers like you in the racial hierarchy I'll nair my blonde hair and pluck out my blue eyes.

>has blonde hair and blue eyes
You are Russian & you have Russian genes.
You need to stop being defensive about this

I know I don't have russian genes because I don't have AIDS

i second that.
the only fucked up thing about russia is that actual russians are the minority in russia since all true russians have either been killed or left to live in europe

most people in russia are fucking asians and turcs. it's just a fact. even putin is not russian.. look at his slinty eyed faggot ass face, he's something like karelean or someshit + he's mother is a kike

the whitest of all european ethnicities are polacks, if we were to talk about monolithic ethnical percentage per country

swedes are white but there are so few of them.. you can't even consider them to be an ethnicity + most of them are cucks and willfully gave up being white. they fuck niggers freely and loving it

whites are really disappearing and niggers are extremely happy..kikes too..

don't know what to do about it

Give a Nazi a mirror and he’ll bow down to his own reflection.

People in japan are 98 percent apanese

Polacks are not white due to Jew and Turkish mixing.
Swedes are arguably white, but a lot of them have haplogroup I, which comes from IJ so they're slightly semitic

Eh? The Whitest is the Russkie followed by the Persian.

>implying that we meds want to be part of a race that is known for its low test, small penis, autism and the highest ratio of transgenders.

All japanese are haplogroup too

How about fuck off?

I'm not going to die because I have black hair and a Jewish convert for a grandfather.

I have black hair and japanese and my blood is not coming from white people

Give them their own ethnostates.

truth

All japanese probably hate japan,and want to live in not japanese countries

meds don't care about being white or not,we are the founders of civilization, actually wh*tes are going to be extinct soon.
basically 90% of their men are homosexual and almost all their women are having sex with africans and arabs.

Attached: stockholm-august-03-gay-pride-450w-148891475.jpg (299x470, 53K)

>implying meds want to be wh*Toids
>also implying wh*Tes deserve to live
>and this claiming wh*Tes are humans and people
Wh*Tes are subhumans. They need to be culled. But first the MED BVLL (aka The Great Salvini) must deal with the migrant hordes and then finish off the wh*teiod subhuman filth.

The MED BVLL is the epitome of male superiority and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. The body of the MED BVLL is shaped in perfection, and the adjective used for the body of a male that is so perfectly put is "Greek God" - even in language, we are reminded of the superiority of the BMC against the Nerdic, whose only accomplishment is to be calling a "Viking" - i.e. - a bunch of savages, unlike the civilized & superior warfare tactics of the Roman Empire, lead by the SPQR.

His skin is olive, reminding us of the beautiful coast of the Mediterranean sea, and the history that has come to shape the entire world.

Unlike the Nerdic, Muslims don't scare the MED BVLL, for his ancestors have successfully driven out the Islamic filth from their homelands, and have fought against the Muslims for over a millennia. His arms have developed to suffocate every Muslim filth in 300 metres of his radius with his bare hands.

His eyes are sharp, and black, reminding us of the savagery that exists within the MED BVLL. He might act civilized with those who respect him, but he will not hesitate to activate his Negro mode and kill every threat to the MED UNION.

All this is the reason why the Nerdic is scared of the MED BVLL.

S.P.Q.R.

As for japan,a lot of chinese people are about to immigrate Japan and work.and they take our jobs.and majority of japanese races are japanese,not chinese,we need to get rid of not japanese people,and I'm racist

wh*toids can only dream of having a BULL like this as their leader.

Attached: 0397D6E3-A32B-4B34-84A9-D19CE3BA8D08.jpg (640x451, 43K)

>people surrounded by monkeys.

>tfw grew up in zimbabwe unironically surrounded by monkeys
you westerners have no idea how good you have it

Attached: White Zimbabwean in rural school.jpg (487x355, 37K)

Im not a westerner and I too grew up surrounded by monkeys
Not african monkeys but still monkeys

Pretty sure blacks have the highest amount of trannies and homosexuals but w/e.

Its because most Turks are Greek, Albanian, Bulgarian mutts or decedent from Pure European Janisarries.

>"Russians are the whitest people in Europe by far"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

>"The Slavs were regarded as Untermenschen, barely fit for exploitation as slaves."
>"Hitler and Goebbels compared them to the "rabbit family" or to "stolid animals" that were "idle" and "disorganized" and spread like a "wave of filth"
>"The Nazi views on the Slavs were explicitly contemptuous, as even prior to the World War II, Slavs, particularly the Poles, were deemed as being inferior to Germans"
>"Slavs such as Bosniaks, Bulgarians, and Croats"
>"ignoble" Jewish and Slavic "subhumans"
>"life unworthy of life"
>"War [...] between the Germans and the Jewish, Gypsies and Slavic Untermenschen"
>"Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans"
>"The black is to be preserved before the Slav"

Nice try Vladmir. Also OP, include Finland next time.

Attached: 13212123114554.jpg (1920x1080, 62K)

Autism. Hurr durr anything that isn't blond isn't white.

Lipka Tatars make less then 1% of population, also Lipka Tatars rarely ever race mix along with the Jews, reason why alot of Jews are soo ugly is because of incest and marrying cousins.

If they're factoring in people who are just citizens of Ukraine, it includes Tatars and a lot of other Turk and Mongol people. Ethnic Ukrainians are platinum blondes.

fuck off british reject nigger. you country is purple

Armenians Ukrainians Greeks Georgians Russians are all legit great people. I have no idea where Persians Turks and Iraqis come in the picture those are literal inbred Muslims with low IQs. Stop lumping non whites with whites

I'm not English but Slav.

>Russian
>Slavs
>White

You can only pick one.

Neck ya self Chang. this whole white thing is autistic, we Europeans should all work together but to be all grouped in massive one group is retarted. Germanics, Slavs, Anglos, Greeks, Latins are all different and unique people.

Why the fuck would I even want to be labeled together we G*rmanics and Anglos (God bless the Aussie though), the most cucked people on Earth.

do you have blond hair and blue eyes? if not you can fuck off immediately.

if yes.. then give me 1000USD or i'll fucking crucify you you fucking kike nigger

Jews literally cut their kids cocks off a week after they are born. No race is as cucket as the kikes which is why they seek to drag the noble Aryan spirit down to their level.

Your right, nothing lower then the genetically inbred jew, but at least they don't cuck themselves.

All Europeans are white. Jews are not European, Jews are not white. Hitler was right, death to the jews.

Attached: 1540748212518.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

I'm a pale, dark black haired browned eyed, 6+ foot tall dinariod Hercegovian. With our family living in Hercegovina more then 9 generations, mixing with only other Serbian Hercegovci, no drop of Turkic or foriegn blood as proven by our family tree.

>i'm a nigger
you can fuck off nigger.

More European then you'll ever be. Blond hair is the only thing you have, absolutely sicking how you hate your other Russian countrymen and slavs.

All Russians have blonde hair and blue eyes.
If a "Russian" does not have those traits that is not a Russian, that is a Ukranian or a Tatar or a Finn or a Jew larping as a Russian.
If you do not have blonde hair & blue eyes you are not white nor European.
You are a nigger

Retard nigger Finns are the blondest people on earth. And the phenotype variation in Russian people is insane.

i'm actually full blond blue eyed russian.
i'm literally god and you are literally a monkey

i could have pronounced you honorary white if you were not so retarded. but i guess you blew your chance.. and that hapa russian guy got his honorary white status and now he's happy.

how am I a nigger when our family tree and Heritage shows otherwise? Blond hair is not common trait amongst Dinariods even though we are one of oldest people in Europe. Not all Russians and Slavs are blond you retard. And aren't you the hapa looking Russian Ukrainian mutt with whore mother from previous thread?

>black hair\black eyes\fucking retarded
>how am I a nigger
it's hard to explain to a nigger how he's a nigger

Why are we still bumping this kike bait thread?

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Lol, what Ego, your a lowlife that hates he's fellow country men for not being blond, probably because they bullied you for being lowlife. Blond hair is only thing you have going for you, that is why you cling to it and love it soo much.

i'm bumping this thread coz i'm white..
you are bumping it coz you think you are white while you have dark hair and dark eyes and retarded.

Hitler's main allies were Italy, Hungary, Romania and Japan. You're a kike larping as a sperg.

Attached: 1524907954675.png (894x894, 1.72M)

But their women are and luv big black... benis.

"Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram. When I passed the chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany."

Jesse Owens, as quoted in The Jesse Owens Story, 1970.

Attached: 16523452142.jpg (1000x675, 284K)

"Our racial pride is not aggressive except in so far as the Jewish race is concerned. We use the term Jewish race as a matter of convenience, for in reality and from the genetic point of view there is no such thing as the Jewish race. There does however exist a community, to which in fact, that term can be applied and the existence of which is admitted by the Jews themselves. It is the spiritually homogeneous group, to membership of which all Jews throughout the world deliberately adhere, regardless of their whereabouts and of their country of domicile, and it is this group of human beings to which we give the title Jewish race."

The Testament of Adolf Hitler, 13 February, 1945.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

You really are dense, our family tree is pure Hercegovian, with only me having Hercegovian-Slovak mother. My family has been in Popovo Polje for God knows how many generations.

If I'm nigger, how come my brother is Blonde and blue eyed? does that mean he's nigger as well?

Your mom wants BBC.

Are you two inbreds going back and forth to bump your shit kike thread? Look at Hitler's allies. Look at Hitler's cabinet. You're repeating garbage post-war hollywood memes.

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

>establishing our ethnostate
The only ethnostate that's going to be established is one of mutted shitskin goyim being ruled over by kikes as white people slowly become racemixed into extinction. And that's a good thing.

nigger, you are fucking butthurt. now you are appealing to a nation argument. in russia, the actual whites are a minority, the others are not my fellow anything. even other whites are not my fellow anything.

you see.. nigger.. whites don't have group mentality. we are all unique. we are not fellows to each other. we are strong each on our own

i can own your whole piece of shit country by myself coz i'm god

i can get 10000000 niggers tomorrow as my slaves attacking your nigger ass land and watch all you niggers killing each other from the comfort of my headquarters covered in furs and wine on my table with bitches in my lap

you are so fucking retarded. you see.. you were created to serve my needs you fucking nigger. know your place before you call a wrath of white man on your foolish nigger head

Well I look like none of these.

You're not wrong.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>nigger quoting niggers
i don't give a fuck you dumb nigger.

This. Anyone who argues like that is either an autist most 12 years old. Not to mention the memeflag

This kike larper still r*ddit spaces. Fresh off the boat and into the pit.

Attached: 1536352983434.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

It's another 95IQ Israeli larping as a European. We outta nuke that shitheap one day.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

Lol, I'm a retard for wasting my time with you, Good satire though.

Just kys you fucking pathetic faggot I bet we could all snap you in half while fucking your mother

Agreed

ahaha.. don't look for excuses nigger. i'm not a kike. i'm a white blond blue eyes man. a russian. a true god. and you are a piece of shit. literally. some nigger whore shit you out and now you are eternally jealous and butthurt.

don't blame me nigger. blame yourself for having not courage to off yourself

You are a retard aussie bro, first sign to ignore him was the memeflag

Why do you sound like a loser?

>ethnostate
why do retards want this? shouldnt all of europe be a collection of ethnostates?

My family is Albanian, but my brother has extremely white skin, blond hair, and blue eyes. He looks like a fucking wood elf. Meanwhile, I look like him, sure, very light skin and what have you, but brown hair and light brown eyes, albeit, a more Anglo nose compared to his. We are biologically full brothers (tested in the academy), so what gives?

Attached: 1540440750814.jpg (600x800, 211K)

Sure they are Mykola. Keep telling yourself that.

another butthurt nigger mutt ahahaha
you all don't belong among the white race you degenerate niggers. get the fuck out of this thread and go shitpost in your blacked threads where you belong

>He looks like a fucking wood elf
you mean High Elf..
Wood Elfs are actually niggers

a conclusion only a shitskin could come up with unironically

Take your meds schizo

Sorry, that's what I meant.

>(((we)))
strong nigger mutt is so strong that always has to (((we)))

fucking loled at that cooperative group appeal

literally unable to be worth anything on his own. always (((we))), never I, never alone, always a nigger and his crew.

fucking degenrate pack animals

fuck off you nigger spawn. you belong on dvach churka ebanaya

Yes they do lmao

Most of them are Nepotistic, they why there so good at subverting and reaching high positions in Media, Politics and Educational industries.

>not even hiding it