I agree that we need fewer guns and a society without nazism and white supremacy

I agree that we need fewer guns and a society without nazism and white supremacy.

Attached: 1528546200202.jpg (1080x820, 84K)

>i dont want to arm synagogues
OY VEY HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ANTISEMITE SCUM

Background checks are required to buy guns.

Yes not arming Jews seems really racist stfu you nazi scum

>4473 form

"I don't want to arm synagogues"
~ Brian Schatz c.2018

FUCKING ANTISEMITE

Wow that's how thing are even in Israel

Attached: Israeli_teacher_armed.jpg (1535x863, 376K)

Just start murdering these kikes indiscriminately.

>I agree that we need fewer guns and a society without nazism and white supremacy.
Try nigeria

It's as if guns are some sort of equalizer in self defense

Attached: armed-teachers-israel-4.jpg (635x357, 60K)

dumb kike should crawl back to israel if he doesnt want to get dabbed on by based Jow Forumsacks

I want to make America Brian Schartz free.

>Just start murdering these kikes indiscriminately.
You might want to be careful with your words, especially after all these right-wing attacks.

Attached: reported to fbi.png (966x262, 66K)

God made man. Sam Colt made man equal.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's normal.

I want to live in a society where seditious kikes don't try to exterminate whites, but we don't live in a perfect world Brian

White peoples aren’t the ones killing and assaulting people.

Attached: 1516769064362s.jpg (124x107, 3K)

Attached: 13413745_1306317486063904_5153344204246645615_n.jpg (540x540, 34K)

>We need to mangle every host nation to accommodate diaspora Jews.

This is why your asses are getting lit up

Daily reminder that 9 months before the Cristals Night, Germany passed a law that only licensed hunters could get firearms thus, denying acess to guns to jews using a legal loophole.

>universal background checks for guns
>NO VOTER ID IT IS RAYCISS
fuck off

>universal background checks

What the fuck does this even mean? How the fuck are you going to “background check” 350,000,000 Americans? What would you check? Who would be doing the checking? Would this man seriously willingly surrender enormous amounts of personal information to the government for no reason?

What manner of retard is this?

It's funny how Americans think they can say things like that. What do they think this is? A Pre-9/11 world?

I feel like we need more guns and less synagogues. Refute this.

I don't want to arm synagogues
why not? fucking evil anti-semite, mr. schatz is clearly a nazi

"Synagogues ought to be soft targets." - Brian Schatz, 2018, paraphrase

Imagine if you needed a background check in order to exercise your first ammendment rights. Gotta make sure you don't spread wrongthink.

They are halfway there. Last time I bought a gun the background check form was filled out on an iPad. A universal background check would mean if I sold you my AR on arms list I would be required to do a background check using the app that Academy uses.

wow the left are posting on Jow Forums again....WELCOME please stay don't mind the noise its just angry white neets

>all blacks are banned from owning anything because they are all felons

i'm ok with it

What about the fact that Jews' identity is based on a supremacist ideology?

because nazis love an armed public

"Synagogues should not have the same level of protection as the average citizen of the USA."
~ Brian Schatz c.2018, paraphrase

More anti-white tweets if anyone cares. Add this one too.

Attached: 1540729863157.jpg (8080x3960, 2.5M)

Go to israel. You can have both. Kike piece of shit.

So this kike wants to approve everyone's thoughts before they're allowed into society? Fucking Jew.

>"I don't want to arm synagogues"
That's what Hitler said

How anti-semitic. Die, nazi scum. Orang bad

They rule. And asking the question is antisemitic. Fortunately our giyim hovels are heated and airconditioned and our feed is well seasoned.

Jesus christ the resolution. Fuck yourself.

>blah blah blah i am a cuck blah blah blah
thanks for your statement leaf.
Day of rake when

This Schit needs his organs harvests immediately.

I here ya. NaStY shit there.

Attached: res.png (882x925, 765K)

Universal background checks aren't even gun control. They're basic common sense.

Attached: Brian_Schatz.png (613x613, 75K)

Here's a smaller one.

Attached: 1533958084519.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

A background check could have prevented this massacre. What with the shooters extensive record and all.

>And asking the question
This question needs to be the focus: Who's the original group with an identity based on a supremacist ideology? PUSH THIS AND MAKE IT PURELY IDEOLOGICAL! Turn the whole media/academic "muh white supremacists" meme BACK ON THEM by simply pointing out that it's Jews and Muslims who have based their identities on supremacist, genocidal, psychopathic, unnatural, pedophilic and objectively abhorrent ideologies for thousands of years. Heck, work in an argument for the influence of inbreeding on psychopathology in these groups and float the concept of an epigenetic influence on generation after generation of people who identify themselves based on a supremacist ideology. Focus on this argument against these two groups. This is how Jow Forums will win. It's defensible. Spreading Talmud/Torah FACTS and quotes can't possibly be "anti-semitic", riiiight?

It's purely ideological.

Hollow earth reference?

Hey I'm cool with Voter IDs if you are!

i am so tired of self hating communists fucks like you.

Attached: lowres arsenal.jpg (2688x1520, 1.12M)

This.
How would it have prevented the shooter from buying a gun? He only has one traffic violation on record, and even if the kikes got their way and had orwellian political control over NICS, the guy didn't even vote for Trump.

>What with the shooters extensive record and all
Nigger, are you trolling or intentionally retarded?
His background was clean as a whistle. You're mistaking him to the bomber.
Start watching something other than CNN.

"Nazism" and "white supremacy" are never going back "in a hole." It's truth and righteousness and it's going to become more necessary and popular as time goes on. It's becoming more mainstream and will continue to do so as the (((enemies))) of truth, reason, justice and European people keep proving exactly what they are to everyone.