The face of terrorism in our country is a white man with a gun. Trump didn't start it, but has fueled it...

The face of terrorism in our country is a white man with a gun. Trump didn't start it, but has fueled it. That a black man held the highest office in the world for 8 years, making whites feel threatened, brought Trump. How we have regressed is painful. 21 years service, airborne combat infantryman here.

Attached: 1523160766659.jpg (1125x1304, 84K)

How are those retarded NPCs going to call Chief peace pipes a white supremacist?

Get out before you're here forever

>Pointing out 1 week of insanity at best
>Forgetting the rest of the year as if it does not exist
>Being retarded enough not to question a coincidence like this in the first place
Source ?

Obama had nothing to do with trump.

It’s weimerica that created trump. Sad! Tranny prostitutes messing with little girls. Many such cases. Must be stopped.

How many black people were shot to death in Chicago this weekend?

Boo hoo hoo, all amerifats

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-234136.jpg (720x1280, 360K)

Good. I hope the white devil eats you.

5 killed 31 wounded as of the last update on Heyjackass. There's been more shootings since then.

It was predicted ever since the NPC meme that this would happen. And then it did.

I know youre just reposting someone elses shit, but in the off chance that faggot is reading this

move your whiny ass out of the country then

what whiny faggot

Attached: good fellas 2.png (759x506, 307K)

Literally no one cares about some dead jews not even normies anymore

Do you know what psychological warfare is? Its a great way to get your head split in half.

>I worked for the government for two decades I'm speshul

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT....NOW! NOW ! NOW!

mail man bombarino was a native american

cesar seyoc was white?

They don't pay you enough for this, do they? Must be frustrating being someone's bitch all the time.

Whoa - hold your receiver, Mr. Tibbets. Still two hours left.

Attached: ChicagoMurdersThisWeekend.gif (900x200, 135K)

Kek. Just Google and you'll find a violent lefty every day of the week.