Why do NPCs love Calvin and Hobbes so much?

Why do NPCs love Calvin and Hobbes so much?

I never understood the comic, even as a kid. And to this day I still don't understand it. It's a kid, who's supposed to be smart, pointing out things, with an imaginary tiger? Am I supposed to laugh at this? How the fuck is this entertaining?

Attached: m6bF6VzckA50ZMtWg3sstTYPAuasx-UwPMjpWKbRX0o.jpg (572x767, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyXJfUPSQhM
youtu.be/-SRCY8FqoyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a fan of shitposting on Jow Forums but honestly this is just unconscionable. Don't ever post again.

Please don't draw aggro to the one thing from my youth that jews haven't ruined yet.

This one isn’t laugh out loud funny as many are.

Really good art, and insightful commentary as in your post op

Normies like it because it’s cute and the zeitgeist declares it is good so they accept it is good even if they haven’t read any of it

It's pretty funny. Your puny leaf brain doesn't understand the subtly.

I fucking love Calvin and hobbes fuck your bitch ass youre the npc, I bet you like cyanide and happiness don't you faggot

this

you're a retarded brainlet, underaged or a completely autistic cynical faggot. I could understand Garfeild or capeshit, but Calvin and Hobbes is based.

Then show some good calvin and hobbes you fucking niggers. I've known about this since I was 11 and thought it was dull as fuck.

OH WOW A KID EXPLAINING THE HYPOCRISIES OF THE WORLD IN A CUTE LITTLE COMIC HO HO HA HA HA

fuck you NPCs

I didnt even have this as a kid but reading the pic in OP i cant find a flaw with it, in fact it seems based and subtly ironic... you are the NPC mi amigo

dunno about that, but the Garfield deconstruction (yeah, that one) is based as fuck

There is literally nothing wrong with C&H dude.

Attached: 1309907324764.jpg (1680x947, 221K)

Im sorry your mother fed you ssris since you were born faggot, maybe you should have left leafland a long time ago, now you pay the full price of your degenarate country

Bill watterson said fuck the corporate jew and gave up millions in licensing deals so he could protect his art and voice. He called out the shitty public education system, the pharmajew, (((modern society))), and much more. The man was based.

Found out why you hate C&H, Leaf.

Attached: Day of the Rake.png (326x264, 122K)

>Why do NPCs love Calvin and Hobbes so much?
What the fuck are you on about?

Fucking kek.

lmfao

The projection is real in you. C&H is a based classic.

his comics are still shit and make you look like a retard.

I like it, it’s charming without being saccharine, well drawn, and at times insightful but often funny. All the characters were white, the family was healthy with a stay at home mother.

Calvin & Hobbes was the last stand of implicit whiteness.

I'd be more inclined to react if you actually had formulated an argument against it. Instead, you're drooling all over yourself in anger because you self-admittedly dont understand the material. You must have a hell of a time with books if you cant understand the basic social commentary made in c&h. Stick to reality TV and popcorn brainlet.

I'm a fascist and I love C&H.
It describes a normal family in which there is no degeneracy, just a kid's innocence and imagination.

this, kys op and then make sure you are reborn in another time.

This must be it.

"hurr durr i am le enlightened contrarian i hate everything popular for absolutely no reason other than that everyone else likes it" you are literally an NPC, use your fucking head m8

>I still don't understand
Not to be provocative OP, but has public education in Canada really fallen so much in quality that you make Archie Bunker more intellectual in comparison? Humor differs from person, but your imperviousness to irony is just appalling.

Attached: thomas-hobbes-famous-quote-thomas-hobbes-famous-quote-thomas-hobbes-quotes-quotesgram.jpg (1024x768, 295K)

Really? This must truly be an example of not knowing what you're talking about. How much have you read for yourself.

Nota bene: a genuine sense of humor is required.

Attached: 1518532630778.jpg (941x1024, 212K)

Calvin and Hobbes is classic of western civilization on par with Michelangelo, Wagner, and Da Vinci. Never post again OP.

Real men read Dilbert. Someone please make a chad Adams vs. virgin Waterson meme.

this, fuck off OP

Reminder that Dilbertman is just a faggot dilbertman who made excuses for gun control.

Still waiting on the good Calvin and Hobbes comics you supposed redpilled faggots speak of.

Oh right, it doesn't exist. It's just brutally truthful memes coming out of the mouth of a cutesy kid. NPCs everywhere.

Attached: last-calvin-hobbes.gif (402x511, 32K)

seen this years ago. so what? how am i supposed to react? LOLOMFG SO DEEP ROFL LOL

goddamn you people are low IQ.

I would read Calvin and Hobbes sometimes when i got grounded as a kid. Never knew anyone else that was into it. Never came up, never talked about it

That political compass is genius

but since we're here

Attached: ch861006.jpg (600x189, 62K)

Top three comic strips in my lifetime were C&H, The Far Side, and Bloom County.

Canada should be range banned

Attached: jon6_GIF.gif (600x196, 15K)

You're just a zoomer that has no conception of life pre internet.

these are the good ones, not the commentary
like dennis the menace but not a half-retarded cartoon character

Actually, this has long been my favorite. Not because it is deep, but because it is true. And funny.

This is now a Calvin and Hobbes appreciation thread

Attached: calv_test.gif (600x191, 14K)

Attached: main-qimg-1465bdfb554103582a2001c180b9e8d2-c.jpg (600x191, 51K)

Only manchildren or Jews like C&H. They’re chasing after they’re lost childhood. Hence the obsession with flatulence, pedophilia and scat. Don’t get me wrong, I liked it too. But I grew out of it.

Saved

Attached: jon7.gif (600x415, 49K)

So dumb. This is why newspapers didn't carry this shit comic, had nothing to do with the creator refusing it.

Attached: main-qimg-16618a86895d4b11b1995d754c516c1e-c.jpg (602x193, 41K)

Attached: KveA0.png (1920x1200, 723K)

No degeneracy, no non-whites, happy family that enjoys the outdoors and other healthy activities, stay at home mom. Calvin and Hobbes was based.

Attached: 0_GzCmEje1KMEPeNv2.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Well played sir

Fuck the fuck off, fuckface

Attached: giphy5.gif (320x180, 1.75M)

I'm nearing 30. This is the stupidest shit ever

Attached: 1415439632784.png (762x721, 1.45M)

Forgot pic related.

Attached: 80ACB0FA-9D7E-4E4C-8A2C-6DF57A3C510F.gif (600x190, 58K)

Wholesome and cute,unlike half the degenerate shit kids read and watch today.

Attached: ch_classphoto.gif (600x190, 18K)

>it's based because they're white, nevermind that they vote to import millions of non-whites for no reason

>I never understood the comic, even as a kid. And to this day I still don't understand it.
you are stupid

Attached: 1537920580788.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Based

That comic is basically a red pill on corpratocracy. Calvin and Hobbs was some glowy brain shit if you were reading it back in the 3rd and 4th grade like me. Early 90s represent.

I'll just stick with my anime

These aren't even good. This is why no one uses C&H for memes, because they're fucking retarded.

Attached: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQ1BUbVBlSlV3QUEtM2JyLmpwZyJ9.YzeMFYqzR-fsW65HyKr4ett (533x751, 65K)

Attached: img.jpg (977x311, 62K)

You'll get the rake AND the scissors.

Attached: 1658900093034.png (903x291, 162K)

butthurt npc nigger

>Cant understand a Calving & Hobbes joke.
>Have sex with dogs legally.

Well, you sure are a proud canadian.

You're just being way too obvious at this point.

They don't vote. It's fiction.

Care to enlighten us with comics that contain comedic nuance and social satire, O Holy Justiciar?

Good idea. Fuck the retarded naysayer leafs

Attached: deus_vult2.jpg (1001x1048, 163K)

this robot chicken skit hits it on the head honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=QyXJfUPSQhM

youtu.be/-SRCY8FqoyQ

Attached: laughing6.gif (500x281, 303K)

Oh, really? So I'm supposed to laugh at these?

Well, I didn't.

And guess what? No one gives a shit about it. No one ever reposts this garbage comic anyway because it's not even meme worthy.

Calvin and Hobbes was what the smart kids read while the normies were reading capeshit.

Hey op I got something really edgy just for you! Stay tuned bro

Attached: Clarissa-3_03a.gif (499x255, 64K)

no. It was the edgy, depressed NPCs who read it.

Wonderful, you dislike a comic. You win 1000 internetz now go fuck a dog leef.

I have never hated a leaf with more passion than at this moment. May the fless of a thousand mudslimes infect your pubic hairs.

Attached: 1524440633823.gif (680x453, 152K)

2/2

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7l8z9IbXT1soaz9h_500.jpg (500x731, 111K)

>6+6+6=18
>1+8=9
>2+7=9
Bill Watterson was a fucking genius

And what have you done to capture childhood wonder, inspire creativity in children and warm the hearts of millions of people? Go drown in a maple syrup lake you fucking jealous leaf

desu npcs don't understand C&H and think that it's overrated

You sound like one of those NPC's that would gladly buy some ecelebs shirt and wear it like the chump you are.

Attached: purekikery.png (804x414, 344K)

>falling for bait this low

now I truly understand why everyone hates leafposters

fuck you for posting this

Why are so many canadians so brain dead retarded?

perfect image for stupid leaf posts lol

Edgy and cool but like Rick and Morty XD

Attached: 2001-01-01.jpg (700x1058, 306K)

womp womp

Attached: 8e6f1e_5344373.jpg (1253x1924, 520K)

maybe OP is just pretending so other people post the best comics
nobody would unironically write like this

PLEASE NO I HATE THESE!!!

Attached: ADDBAB3B-B4CD-4243-9B56-DA237287D12A.jpg (495x362, 35K)

This is Jow Forums in a Calvin and Hobbes comic.

Attached: IMG_hm1fvu.jpg (564x188, 57K)

>cnh sure is bad, heh
>posts based+redpilled four-panel
Canada deserves an IP bad

Attached: 4a9.jpg (999x1600, 449K)

lmao

Because Calvin and Hobbes is about an autistic kid trying to fit in but never understanding how to so he has to create imaginary friends to provide social interaction in lieu of real life friends.

Attached: DdRRKRCU8AArxfW.jpg (1200x381, 139K)

What more do you want?

Why do this?

Attached: B879FA59-82AD-474E-AB49-472E38C4331B.png (250x202, 8K)