Conspiracy theorists on this board actually think we need crazy amounts of this mineral

Conspiracy theorists on this board actually think we need crazy amounts of this mineral.

Attached: Iodine-Element.png (400x400, 7K)

It helps when your country has let off over 700 test nukes

Yeah, liberals are getting dumber every year.
>Democrats believe there are 82 genders
>Democrats believe Yale valedictorians are serial gang rapists
>Democrets believe the earth is flat
>Democrats believe in intercontinental executive collusion

They're nothing but an embarrassment now.

Attached: IMG_2935.png (856x1015, 136K)

Or...sane amounts of it.

Since it's slowly being removed from our diet with fads like pink Himalayan salt

>this mineral
It's an isotope of an element, you fucking retard.

Attached: rt2804.jpg (466x358, 74K)

It's technically a mineral.

OP is an idiot, but you're wrong to nitpick that.

Yeah dude, bromide and fluoride don't fuck with absorption or anything.

They tried to character assassinate borax also

>hurr durr fluoride is bad for you something something lowers your IQ and calcifies your pineal gland

>has rotting ronald mcdonald soft drink syrup teeth and looks like he sucks more dick than a brit

They injected me with that before my CT scan last week. It made me feel warm all over and gave me the urge to piss.

And nicotine.

All of the anti-smoking propaganda popped up as they came into power.

You're fucking retarded, people who supplement with Iodine are health freaks who wouldn't be eating McDonalds. McDonald's patrons are dumbfucks like you.

>wasting money on "supplements"

do you know where i can buy magic beans??

Supplements are very cheap.

People who care about themselves don't end up poor...eating at mcdonalds...like you.

12.5 mg per day baby also borax if my lower back is tight. THAT's RIGHT GLOBALISTS!! NO MORE JEW MEDICINE FOR THIS GUY

Attached: 8F6B0637-CD33-4AE9-9B79-855E66F19B40.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

you know what's cheaper? not buying supplements.

i guess alex jones told you that you could decalcify your pineal gland and speak to some part of the "source" and escape the "demiurge' and the "matrix"

but floride is bad for you

Sounds like you listen to him a whole lot more than I do.

so you admit you listen to him?

literally never proven anywhere. hmm, i bet it helps your teeth though.

let me guess, you believe that toxins are a thing too, don't you?

>It's technically a mineral.
You're technically a retard.
Lrn2chemistry fgt pls

After being unable to refute any of this, the conspiracy theorists have given up.

Adam, please leave. You're making a fool of yourself.

Demiurge cuck get fucked. You're glowing in the dark /x/ style.

Meh not many conspiracy theorists just a few. You can easily take a blood test and check if you have a deficit, I did and I was fine.

oh wait you have no healthcare in US. lol.

>teehee glow in the dark

>worshiping a schizophrenic programmer who believed himself chosen despite not being a Jew

flouride is a developmental neurotoxic shill somewhere else faggot.

Terry was worth more than any jew you shut the fuck up.

But what about all the homeless people that don't brush their teeth huh? Didn't think about that did you, heartless scum. A few braindamaged babies is a small price to pay.

eat a salmon burger every couple months and you'll be fine.

lolllll what other "supplements" do you advocate?

Magnesium? Vitamin D? Vitamin C? Curcumin? Astaxanthin? PQQ? Ubiquinol? NAD+? Probiotics? You're so predictable haha

low wave length medicine capsule me on Iodine

Despite how people may or may not feel about Mr. Jones that iodine he has is some heavy shit.

I don’t take any supplements beyond a multivitamin. You sound kind of spergy.

this is some good shit
beyond diet, iodine is the only proper topical antimicrobial

Attached: 00367618150085.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

It will come in handy after Judgement Day.

Attached: 1328793214028.jpg (1162x850, 194K)

I bet you think cheaper multivitamins are somehow toxic and buy overpriced "food based" multivitamins because you think synthetic vitamins are somehow inferior haha

I don't know about these food based vitamins but regular vitamins do have lower absorption rates than getting vitamins normally from animal organs

animal organs > vegetables > fruits > grains as far as absorption goes

The anti-vitamin, pro-vax, etc. shilling is so amateurish, pervasive, and ill-executed that it only serves to make people think there might really be something to all this after all.

Cass Sunstein BTFO.

phenol works pretty good as a soap. Something else that has been taken away by the jew. The only exporters anymore are two companies in Jamaica.

very interesting, didn't even know about it. i do go for old school soap though. way better than shitty proctor & gamble garbage

Attached: 1672928.jpg (590x407, 33K)