Tfw child of mixed race parents

>tfw child of mixed race parents
How absolutely fucked am I Jow Forums?

would I fit into new Liberia?

Attached: 20181028_230121.jpg (2592x1944, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eres blanco.

You can fit like a gypsy in Eastern Europe

Yeah, you probably would in Liberia. That’s where I would head to, it’s your only chance at finding happiness in the world

>Chinlet
>No defined jawline
You're pretty fucked

With that nose you wouldnt even fit into a balaclava

I lift, but I lost the roll on facial genealogy.

Attached: 20181028_234757.jpg (2592x1944, 1.37M)

a study revealed what gentiles would like in 2050, and its beautiful!

You look Moroccan.

Lo siento, Goblino. No hay ninguna cura para "la sangre mestiza." Vive su vida con tranquilidad, pero no tengas ningunos niños. Vaya con Dios.

>That jawline

Attached: 1498593202559.jpg (600x885, 36K)

He would drown in pussy in the netherlands then. I saw quite a few 8 and 9/10 blonde dutch girls with unattractive moroccan men when i was there, it was so strange.

I’ll just say this.

In the world of animal husbandry, if hybrids are ever given papers to reproduce, it’s only ever with one of the two breed that sired them in order to normalize the line. The reason being is that it’s is very very well known, from horse breeders to dog breeders to cow breeders , etc etc, that mating a hybrid with a breed that it doesn’t belong to or even worse, another hybrid, is extremely dysgenic and leads to a very poor product, offspring-wise, that suffer from high rates of genetic maladies, temperament issues, stupidity, confirmation problems, among others.

I say if you intend to have children, do it with one of the lines of your borebears and try to normalize your genetic line. The more phenotype fighting to express, the more problems.

t. breeder

The mere existence of goblinos irks me to no end.

>nose and jawline
May as well take a pic of you rubbing hands

Forbears*

Why wait to 2050? OP look like that in 2018, and its beautiful!

I looked at your pic, and only one thought ran through my mind.
>It's BEAUTIFUL!

Yeah, he's not going to your bullshit, church shooter.

someone stole you jaw, buddy.

somali?

He could be Algerian too.

Attached: 18BC0261-878A-4CF0-9344-D290EBDA174B.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Our souls are the same colour dont worry.

Just dont gang up on whitey its cliche

Attached: 1540516489844.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

EL ATROCIDAD

I seriously cannot tell if you're a sand nigger, regular nigger, pajeet or spic.

You fit perfectly in America where half the pop is goblins . If youre a good goblin maybe you can hang with us Whites , otherwise its of to the scrublands with you .

Just don't fornicate and you'll be fine.

Very interesting user, very interesting, tell me more, with examples, please

Attached: xbeCIgf.jpg (1242x2208, 101K)

It’s clear in the second photo from his nose that he has some sort of negroid admixture, so likely North African or your run of the mill mulatto.

No if I was Somali I would just an hero right now. My mom is like one of those brittany venti blacks and my dad is slightly over half black.

shave that fucking mustache at least

You have to fucking get out.

No worries, you don't look like the seventeenth result on a random roll of the Oblivion character creation screen

Attached: 1537404140574.jpg (532x343, 41K)

Hey Pedro. Nil desperandum son.
Take a look at this ugo Proud Boy after he’s shaved for court he looks pretty awful but his day to day look that he’s found for himself is fantastic.
Je ne sais quoi isn’t dependent on being pretty.
Okay. Now I can back to having fun and being hilariously cruel. Pic related.

Attached: 038CAF7E-501E-44FD-8C59-A02D506F14DA.jpg (500x712, 76K)

Forgot the link.
Here it’s this guy from the thread earlier tonight.

Attached: 1DE227F3-D05A-4223-89A2-1A4D63AC01A9.jpg (1024x771, 113K)

beanman

Lo siento, no puedo oírte por lo feo y moreno que eres.

or, you know, he could always ho to mexico. I guess texas is pretty brown, he could stay in the desert.

Shave your spic 'stache

Sure. Heterosis is also known as “hybrid vigor”. However it doesn’t simply apply to all hybrids, as it doesn’t occur in all hybrids. It tends to occur strongest and most frequently when two breeds mate and they are substantially similar but just different enough. So for horses for example crossing an Oldenburg and a Dutch Warm Blood would have a high likelihood of creating a realy good sport horse. Or mating a Belgian Shepherd with an German Shepherd would create a great working dog.

If two breeds are phenotypically or genetically substantially different, then the likelihood of heterosis drops and the likelihood of a bad product increases significantly. So if you were to mate a Shetland with a Percheron or a Dachshund with a Chow Chow the offspring would experience genetic outbreeding or also known as outgroup depression and be poor examples. Temperament, longevity, confirmation (posture and musculature), intelligence, genetic stability (frequency of cancer), all of these become more and more likely the more mixed a breed becomes.

The trick to successful breeding is by allowing the inteogression of outside DNA from substantially similar but just different enough breeds to keep the line both in tact and internally diverse enough to keep the positive expression maximized.

if he lost 100 lbs his facegains would be immense

You worry too much about stupid shit.

All of these problems become more and more likely*

>ow absolutely fucked am I Jow Forums?
you are fucked.. pretty much if you don't have the money from your parents you are doomed to slave until you die.

look at you.. nothing is going for you. you are ugly and obviously retarded, since you ask such obviously rhetorical questions.

just KYS. it's the best solution

yep user is

>mixed race
What genetic sorcery took 2 different races and created a standard poo.

LA CREATURA

What about inbreeding?

That happens too. It usually happens in animal husbandry because of demand for a certain trait like temperament, or a certain look, or just high demand for a breed that the internal diversity of the breed can’t support a population increase to meet demand that quickly without inbreeding

Like I said. The trick to good breeding is keeping the breed just genetically diverse enough to prevent inbreeding while at the same time maximizing the expression of the positive aspects of the breed that make it what it is.

Fascinating. To extrapolate from that, humans who are ethnically similar may have stronger offspring genetically, the most dysgenic matches being completely different races or two people of mixed race?

What do you think of pic related, should the breeder be shot

Attached: St_Bernard_x_Corgi.jpg (1242x2208, 211K)

el obscura abomination dios mio...

Goatee and LIFT.

Yes. There’s actually some interesting historical events in human history that show this exact thing happening. Oddly a bunch of them happen within a century or two from one another and at completely different places on earth. During Henry and his daughter Elizabeth’s reign they had to consolidate their power immensely due to trying to keep a fractious nobility from descending into another civil war. This mean that not only aristocrats from disparate parts of the realm were now intermarrying but commoners were too. There is a measurable IQ increase over a 50 year period. Because people who were substantially similar, but just different enough, were having children. This also happened in Tokugawa Japan, for example. Where this kind of thing happened you see an explosion of culture, literature, science, and general output. However where the opposite happened where the intermarrying populations are too genetically different you see complete stagnation by the general population. Central America is the best example, but there are others.

I think that breeder is extremely unethical and should be ashamed punished by society.

mogs me

Attached: 1510447580001.gif (478x326, 96K)

This, both of my parents are half German and half Norwegian and I'm all off center looking with body pains and I can't do any math beyond the basics.

Kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Attached: doublelynching.jpg (700x882, 71K)

Shave that fucking moustache, Pedro.
Then maybe at least you could pass for Greek.

Dios mio

You unironically look like a gypsy. Stay away from Eastern Europe for your own safety.

Tbh you need to punch harder than Muhhamed Ali and Smarter than Einstein. So the Bar is set pretty low for ya. Race war isn't going to be fun either. I'm rooting for ya user.

Attached: 1476910262928.jpg (720x720, 34K)

Attached: WhiteBullPepe.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Don't you mean the bar is set pretty high?

Sarcasm.

Could someone Screencap BreederAnon posts? I am phonefagging so I cant do it.

Quality posts that should be preserved. Any based user-kuns who could do it?

Dropping race mixing pills.

Attached: Dutch_Study_on_Diversity.jpg (2569x3209, 1.97M)

Attached: Progressives_are_Golems_Made_to_Malfunction-2.jpg (1472x9336, 1.98M)

Shave the stache man or grow a beard to hide the chinlet

You should practice Mewing it would really help your jaw line

Embrace it, brother

Attached: E131AAD9-F440-4BE4-89D0-C10F2DD442E6.jpg (1242x1466, 241K)

Attached: niggers_are_not_human.png (691x722, 336K)

i have a beautiful barely legal white sister that needs breeding.. pm me if interested

I dont get mewing
So you just chew something while forwarding your jaw?

Attached: 1538083437774.jpg (878x960, 97K)

> Could someone Screencap BreederAnon posts?
brb I will put them together for you

El Abominicion De El Luz Extinguido

Kind of, it's more than chewing though, the chewing is a means to an end. The end is a lifetime awareness of your proper tongue/jaw posture. You can alter the resting position of your tongue/jaw simply by being aware of it

I've heard this term before but googles diagram is confusing. What the actual fuck is mewing?

So,
Just chew some shit in the right posture?

Ebin lad.

Attached: 1530030058208.jpg (362x447, 62K)

lol you look like a swarthy mr. potato head

Something like this. Sorry OP, heed Breeder user's advice.

Attached: DysgenicBreeding.jpg (1222x1800, 689K)

Only Balkan shitholes are like that.

Attached: Romani_population_average_estimate.png (788x596, 160K)

Jump into the fire.

WHITEGALS4BBC

fugg left out one of the replies, use this one

Attached: DysgenicBreeding.jpg (1208x2015, 762K)

Legend.
Kek. I think including OP face pic is brutal I wasn't expecting that.

Cheers Aussiebro.
Have this cap in return.
>Aussies are voted hottest people on Earth because that is the natural environment of European people.

Attached: Solutrean_Atlantis_Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 2.19M)

Attached: Solutrean_macro_2.png (2552x2436, 836K)

Attached: Solutrean_macro_3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

>our souls are the same color
Not my true my aura is a vibrant amber, not like you faggots

Attached: 97802985609.jpg (732x732, 140K)

So if I am a typical Iberian/Mesoamerican mestizo should I only seek either native or Iberian mates? Could I stabilize the muttness with another same combo mestizo? Does continual mixing of the same combo mutts ever produce anything?

does it really help with a weak chin?

Excellent inputs from a professional. This is why you shouldn't racemix kids. If the genetic distance is wider, the likelyhood of outbreeding depression and thus dysgenic characteristics increases. Stay away from the meme.

looks more like a spic or north african

All this nonsense sounds as ridiculous as afroncentrists claiming african discoveries/achievements.

Also, not a single trustworthy source mentioned.

>inb4 WE

just take a shower, bro!

Get over it. Just find some mixed race chick and be happy.

This excerpt from "The Lagoon" says the same thing.

Attached: fitness epistasis.png (468x478, 103K)

>Don't worry you're more white than your average Jow Forums.
>You can larp as french

Attached: xxQBeCVJrUWWepgYA7jD40HK0uhUlUC7W7qdh6dd3pA.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>Tfw you realize most people you thought of as black are just half black

Attached: image.jpg (1002x982, 102K)

Read the cap huevofrito, he cites numerous.

Attached: ArchLake6b.png (1304x3066, 1.27M)

You're fucked, dude. Do you hate your parents for creating you?

Totally. They kikes push interracial because they know it's damaging to the off spring

Attached: crazy Asians.jpg (2898x1920, 1.84M)